- Text Size +

Nylons (Galaxy destruction)

"Hey it's your girl Goddess69 back with another video for all my fans! Some of you goddesses are not omnipotent and this video will be one to help you. Let's start with something small that I like to do. Making galaxy clothing!"

 

"I know some mortals like to wear clothes that look like galaxies, but I'm talking about some real galaxies. Who doesn't like the power that comes with wearing trillions of people while looking gorgeous at the same time?" 

 

"This time I will be making some galaxy nylons as an example. Watch what I do and listen carefully to get this right."

 

"First focus on nylons and galaxies at the same time. This part is probably the hardest."

 

"A helpful way to do this is imagining a galaxy like string being knitted together into this clothing."

 

"Then try to imagine some force holding the galaxies together."

 

"The next part is an optional part for interaction. Imagine being able to interact with the galaxies without completely destroying them. An example of this is having contact with the galaxies destroy star systems while also creating different ones."

 

"There you have it. Real galaxy nylons."

 

"Now feel free to show all your goddess and mortal friends while being sure to tell them where you learned this cool trick."

 

"The next video will be about making pumpkins with living souls inside in order to celebrate this month."

 

"Be sure to like comment, comment, subscribe and hit the little notification bell to hear about all the new goddess tips."

 

_________

Fangs (Blood drain)

"One day we all heard a female voice claiming she was a goddess. She said she was making changes to many universes by adding tiny people to it called tinies."

 

"Ever since then life has gotten way better for us vampires. Tinies were a lot easier to attack and were less protected. They may be small, but there are many."

 

"There came in a variety of sizes. There are the three inches, the one inches and even the speck sized ones."

 

"The speck sized ones are impossible to bite without biting your own finger."

 

"Although their cities are a manageable size, buildings aren't made of blood."

 

I finished writing this down in my dairy as I thought about the last few months. I then went with my friends to have fun biting into some tinies together.

 

I looked around for a while with them. 

 

Eventually we found a tiny settlement of three inch tinies and threatened the tinies to leave their buildings or we would crush them. 

 

Once they did, we destroyed their buildings and revealed our fangs to them.

 

Lastly, we got as many as we could and proceed to bite into them. We made sure to suck them dry.

 

______

Insignificant (Universe vore)

 

Emily walked up to the vending machine, dropping her change inside. With a loud bang her soda rolled out. She grabbed her drink and caught up with her friend Stacy and the two of them sat down to enjoy lunch together like they do every day. However today was different. Today, a cosmic anomaly had occurred that had never occurred before – and might likely never occur again. An entire universe of stars, galaxies, worlds and lifeforms had instantaneously ceased to exist and was recreated entirely within a bubble in the cold soda Stacy delicately placed down on the table. Emily and Stacy talked about their mornings while enjoying their lunches. When Emily opened her soda, the loud pop was mildly amusing to her and her friend, but it rocked the tiny universe to its core. Emily lifted the soda to her mouth when suddenly Stacy spoke.

 

“Uhm, Emily? I forgot any change. Can I take a sip of your soda? Please? I’m soooo thirsty” she begged.

 

Handing her the soda, Emily smiled like a Queen helping her loyal subjects.

 

“Sure, it’s nothing significant.”

 

Stacy thanked her friend and lifted it to her lips, the doomed bubble universe riding the wave of soda into the teenage girl’s gaping mouth. It traveled down her throat and gently settled in her stomach when it suddenly popped which shattered galaxies, destroyed worlds, and ripped apart the very fabric of the tiny universe’s reality. Untold sentient lifeforms perished. A trillion? Quadrillion? The remnants mixed with Stacy’s stomach acid and were quickly and effortlessly dissolved.

 

www.deviantart.com/notch helped edit.

________

Fearful (Drowning, dissolving and implied vore)

Climate change was going to destroy the world, so we did a last resort to live.

 

It was a machine that was supposed to make the world a few degrees colder.

 

However, it went wrong and the whole world became like an ice cube. 

 

We barely managed to survive, but the worst was yet to come. 

 

Some kind of spaceship many times bigger than the planet came and abducted the whole world.

 

The pilot was a giantess who was big enough to pick up the Earth.

 

She proceeded to create a forcefield around us all.

 

She then took out a strange drink fit for her size.

 

The next thing we knew, we all landed in the unknown substance. 

 

We were all just an ice cube in a drink. 

 

She put her finger in the glass and moved around us all.

 

She moved her lips down to the glass and started to take a sip.

 

The movement rocked the planet and the forcefield was starting to fade as the liquid started to mix into the planet.

 

This caused billions of people to die by drowning or being dissolved by the drink. 

 

I realized what will happen next and that is what scares me out of my mind.

 

______

Cave

(Crush, vore and futa in bold)

 

There was an alternate world.

 

The world was a mix between prehistoric times and modern times.

 

This was due to the fact that the cavewomen were living fairly normal lives while there were tiny cities amongst them that were rarely seen. 

 

The cave women were able to reproduce by some of them being futas while the rest were not.

 

One cavewoman had never seen the tiny cities before this day. 

 

When she did see some for her first time, it looked like strange moss.

 

She was a curious woman and wanted to feel it.

 

She loved the texture of the cities as she moaned in pleasure.

 

This caused her feet to crush hundreds of thousands.

 

She took out her penis to rub it against the surface.


It felt even more wonderful as she cummed across the ground.


During all these actions the millions of civilians died by being either crushed, drowned or melted by the cum.

 

This female proceeded to pick up many of the buildings at once and taste them.

 

She loved the unique flavor. 

 

She then laid down next to the cities as she relaxed.

 

The cavewoman ended up sleeping for a little while.

 

The tiny people tried to repair the cities to no avail. 

 

The next thing they knew, the woman had woken up and was ready to cause lots of more destruction to the cities.

 

_____

Eyelash (Planet destruction)


"Oh my gosh! I'm so excited to visit a planet with life!"

 

I said this as my scanner found a planet with life in an area nearby. 

 

The planet was small enough that I could walk across the whole entire world in less than a minute, but I was still impressed. 

 

I did not have any intention of harming this planet.

 

I simply wanted to see and harmlessly interact with it. 

 

I was able to breathe in space, so I approached the plane. I used a device to zoom in and examine the world.

 

I soon translated all their languages and found out this place was called Earth.

 

I examined through their communications that a lot of people were freaking out at my massive arrival. 

 

I decided to speak to them through all their electronic devices.

 

I told them I came in peace and I just wanted to talk to them. 

 

They were pretty scared still but were starting to calm down.

 

A lot of them even started to worship me.

 

I felt flattered, but I told them it was not necessary. 

 

I then focused my talkings on their world leaders. 

 

We got along well enough that they did not try to attack me. 

 

I was very happy to speak to them all.

 

Eventually, I was about to go, but I felt a bit itchy. 

 

I scratched my face and unawarely flicked away a loose eyelash. 

 

I saw that it caused an untold amount of destruction, which made me feel horrible. 

 

Then people started trying to attack me now.

 

I decided to say with a nervous laugh "Uh got to go!"

 

I ran out to another solar system with a few tears in my eyes.

 

________________

Black Nail Polish (Nail vore)

This all started with a mistake. 

 

I saw a girl one day at school who wore all black.

 

Black hair, black clothes, black makeup, etc. What stood out was her black nail polish that somehow seemed to sparkle in the light. The only part that was not black was her blue eyes and white skin. 

 

I approached her when she was alone on her phone. 

 

I decided to say "Hey miss. How are you doing?"

 

She got off her phone with an annoyed sigh and said: "What do you want?"

 

"I just wanted to talk."

 

"Leave me alone"

 

"But..."

 

"I said leave me alone!" The girl said as she cut me with her fingernail.

 

"Owe what was that for..." I managed to say before everything around me seemed to grow. 

 

I was shrinking. 

 

I tried to hit the female in a fit of rage, but my hand went right through her.

 

I then seemed to be floating upwards as I was extremely confused. 

 

Eventually, I was right in front of one of her nails while it was bigger than a planet compared to me. 

 

I soon passed through the nail as I entered some kind of new world.

 

There were people everywhere as we had barely any space. 

 

There were at least thousands of people, maybe millions. It was hard to tell.

 

I was trying to claw out of this nail world with no view of the outside. 

 

The others told me there was no point and I gave up after a while.

 

More people would arrive every so often as everyone was shrunk more to accommodate them. 

 

Over time I got used to this micro world as I was able to at least talk to the other prisoners, even if space was cramped.

________

Crunch (Galaxy vore)

There was a female named Sylvia who was a goddess. 

 

However, she did not know she was a goddess.

 

She went to a convenience store by herself after having been bullied recently. Her mind were filled with her hate of people.

 

This hate was enough to unknowingly shrink entire galaxies filled with trillions of lifeforms and place them nearby. 

 

The galaxies took the place of chips in a bag that Sylvia had picked up.

 

She went ahead and bought the chips and opened the bag.

 

The female saw the chips were galaxy colored and asked the cashier about it, who simply shrugged in response. 

 

Our protagonist was feeling brave at the moment and decided to take a bite of one.

 

She made a crunching sound as she swallowed the piece of the galaxy chip.

 

Many worlds were ripped apart and destroyed.

 

There were about a trillion dead just by the result of a bite.

 

Even more, were killed by drowning and burning in the saliva and stomach acid. 

 

The flavor was sweet and Sylvia loved the food.

 

It might have been her favorite food after this.

 

She kept eating away as trillions after trillions died in a variety of ways.

 

Lots more worlds were destroyed as parts of the chips feel down to her hands and the floor as crumbs. 

 

They would soon be destroyed by being stepped on, vacuumed, licked off, wiped off or rinsed off by water. 

 

Sylvia then went to continue eating and to share her wonderful chips with her friends at a party she was going to.

 

_____________

 

Lips (Crush, worship, torture, stuck and implied vore)

 

"Oh, I love this song!" I said as I listened to some pop music on my phone. 

 

To almost everyone, I looked like a normal teenage girl. 

 

But I knew I was a goddess. I kept the world mostly the same. Last time I tried to change the world, it did not work out so well.

 

I just do a lot of changes that are unnoticeable to most of the inhabitants of this world like being able to answer everything correctly at school.

 

I went through different changes for fun and to help me. I recently learned about myths about the world having been alive and got an idea.

 

I created a civilization that would live on my body like it is a planet. 

 

They would worship me and take care of me.

 

Whenever lots of them would die from everyday actions, I would instantly replace them with more slaves.

 

Sometimes I would keep them alive in pain and watch them suffer.

 

Right now I was doing my lipstick while I listened to that pop music.

 

Many people were being kept alive as they were being stuck to my lips.

 

I continued to wash up as I could sense these tiny people being in pain.

 

I did my makeup as the actions annihilated and replaced other civilians on my face.

 

I brushed my teeth and similar actions would occur, but the humans would die differently this time. 

 

After I finished getting ready I went downstairs to go on the bus. 

 

Last, but not least, I made it so the people on my lips would finally die only to be soon replaced with others.

 

________

Cruel (No)

 

Did you want a giantess story?

 

Well too bad.

 

There is no story here.

 

Instead, I will just waste your time.

 

No matter what size giantess you wanted.

 

You get none.

 

Whatever you wanted to see with the intriguing characters, their stories and how they would compare to each other.

 

You won't get it.

 

All kinds of interactions from crushing to vore to talking to using objects to interact with each other...Will all be absent here.

 

There could have been all kinds of the giantesses from gentle to cruel and many in between, but they won't be here.

 

The tinies could have been worshipers or rebellious, but you will never know.

 

The personalities of the characters could have been nice or mean or shy or worried. 

 

However, you won't see them here.

 

I will just keep on wasting your time.

 

There is nothing here, so why are you reading this?

 

You are choosing to waste your own time, but I don't care.

 

I'm cruel like that.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

The first collection of very, short stories I did for giantess, inktober prompts. Let me know what you want expanded on or turned into stories. Also let me know if you want better editing or for me to do more of the prompts.

Please comment, favorite and watch if you can. All feedback is appreciated. 

Pateron: www.patreon.com/questathana
Commission me on deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on paypal at paypal.me/questathana .

My personal discord: discord.gg/GabMt7R

Giantess Madoka Magica discord: discord.gg/4bzyu9n

Watamote RP discord:  discord.gg/KjuWHJn

My group about Small Civilizations:www.deviantart.com/smallcivili…