- Text Size +

Chapter 10 - A familiar face

Kevin felt a bit tired after the match but he felt that everything went well. Despite the slightly oversized sportswear that Maria got for him, he thought he did impress her even though he hadn't picked up a racket in years. He quickly changed out of the tennis clothes and headed straight home. While he was passing through the bus stop, Kevin unexpectedly saw a brunette clearly having a worse day than he did, curled up on the bench crying. He could hear her sobbing audibly from a distance. As he got closer, Kevin immediately recognized the short brown hair and the striped brown stockings as he approached the young girl.

"Mia..?" Kevin said as he approached her.

"M.. Mr. Smith.. Why are you here.. You shouldn't see me like this.." Mia's voice were trembling as she wipes her tears, trying to hide her extreme display of emotions from Kevin.

"Hey.. It's okay.. You don't have to cry anymore. I'm here now. Tell me what happened.." It was an unusual sight for him. The Mia that he knows is has always been happy and cheerful. He had never seen her being this vulnerable and crying out in public.

"Well, I feel really weird telling you this, but I just had a huge fight with my boyfriend. He said some pretty hurtful things to me and just couldn't take it anymore." Seeing Kevin genuinely offering to listen, Mia felt safe to unload everything to him. It didn't matter that he's he employer. She needed to vent. After listening to her telling him the whole story while sobbing heavily, Kevin himself become appalled by the stupid ungrateful jerk that would hurt her like this. He should've been the luckiest guy to have a sweet, caring girlfriend, with an asset that would make most men jealous like Mia. Kevin opened his arms offering her a hug after what she had been through.

Mia felt relieved as she lets out one last burst of tears and hugged Kevin tightly, resting her head on his shoulders. He could feel her soft and plump chest that he would die for Emily to have, rubbing against his stomach. He tried to calm his thoughts as his pants started to tighten up. It was the complete wrong moment to be having a hard on. He tried to supress his perverted thoughts so hard but it was ultimately a futile effort as it was impossible to get the image of her enormous melons out of his head. Kevin had no choice but to let go of his embrace before Mia could sense what was happening.

"It's alright Mia. I hope you feel better now.. Let me walk you home.."

"No really, thank you so much Mr Smith for taking me home, and for listening to me whine about my relationship problems.. I really owe you one.." Mia said gratefully. Kevin felt happy that he helped Mia got through that while he managed to control his "inappropriate excitement" situation.

"Hey.. It's really no big deal.. I was young like you once so I know exactly what you're feeling.. Oh and before I forgot, I have a favor to ask," said Kevin trying his best to focus on her eyes.

"Yes Mr Smith.. anything.." replied Mia.

"You're not going anywhere this summer, are you? Me and Emily would love if you could stay with us through this summer. Since I just got promoted and Emily is busy as ever with her work. We really like you and we don't want to find another babysitter. Plus, not everyone can cook as good as you do.." said Kevin trying to convince Mia to extend her contract.

"Oh.. no need to worry about that, Mr Smith. I love taking care of Yuki so I will.." suddenly they heard a girlish voice calling from behind and interrupted her before she could finish her words.