- Text Size +

Chapter 13 - What dream?

“Babe, you okay? You've been making weird noises and screaming in your sleep lately..” Emily said concerned as her husband opened his eyes wide all of a sudden. Kevin gasped for a bit, trying to restore his natural breathing rhythm after the dream. He could still feel the pain of getting crushed under a gigantic human toe although it slowly faded as soon as he woke up.

“I'm okay honey. It's just a weird nightmare i've been having in a while,” Kevin reassured her wife.

“You don't wanna talk about it?” Emily asked."

"Not really. Don't worry Em, I'm fine." Kevin answered as they both stood up from the bed. He couldn't contain his erection seeing his wife naked in front of him..  But he can't help but notice that something is different.

"Em, honey.. please tell me this is some kind of a trick?!" Both stood in shock as they gasped and stared at each other, unable to say anything for a good few seconds.

"You grew Em! By a lot.. But how is that possible?" Kevin asked, flustered by his very wife standing in front of him almost looking at him straight in the eye.

"I don't know either. I've actually been feeling that I'm getting heavier in the past few days.. I thought I only gained weight. But apparently I got taller somehow?" said Emily equally confused as her husband.

"Let's get you measured then." Kevin proposed.

"Good idea. I must've grew quite a lot since I'm almost as tall as you now.. Maybe this is my prayer finally getting answered.." Emily said half giddy, knowing now she won't have to crane her neck up as much anymore to talk to her husband.

Kevin went and grabbed some markers to measure their height. Their suspicion is proven true as his wife stood straight against the wall with her feet flat on the ground, it's really clear that the top of her head is way above her old mark.

“Yep. You've definitely grown,” Kevin said as he marked her wife's newly improved stature.

“By how much?” Emily asked.

“I'd say about four to five inches. That makes you about 5'4 now!” Kevin answered.

“Hmm.. That's weird.. That would still make me about a foot shorter than you. I feel much taller than that..” Emily replied.

“Trust me the difference couldn't be more than four inches,” Kevin said.

“Exactly. Maybe something else happened..” Emily clearly has something on her mind. “Stand straight against the wall.” Emily said to Kevin immediately.

“Wait.. you're not suggesting..” Kevin hadn't even finished his sentence before his wife interrupted him.

“Just do it.” commanded Emily as she grabbed the blue marker from her husband's hand."

Kevin watched in awe as his wife stood in front of him and was able to make a marking above his head just by standing on her tiptoes. Is it possible that what he feared could actually really happen? But that's impossible. Kevin argues with logic in his own head.

"Please don't tell me.." Kevin said to his wife knowing that the impossible might just have happened..