- Text Size +

Chapter 20 - a new discovery

"How about you? How are you adjusting to your new life of having a leggier and bustier wife?" Emily smiled as she grabbed Kevin's hand putting it on her breast. Kevin looked down at her legs before he answered.

"I love it. Your legs are so long now and it just makes you so much hotter." Even though his hands are squeezing Emily's breast that is definitely was much larger than he remembered, Kevin eyes was more drawn to her wife's pair of long stems. He's slowly realizing that he is more of a feet guy than a boob enthusiast like most men are.

"Ooh keep the sweet talk coming baby.." said Emily as she suddenly jumped on top of her husband's body. She planted her lips firmly on his mouth, to which Kevin didn't waste any time and returned the kiss passionately.

"I just hope you won't be afraid of your once petite wife." Emily giggled before she continued, "You know, you're just taller than me by half foot now. If it makes you feel any better, you could see this as your wife having grown to 5'9." Emily's word meant nothing to him as he's lost in the impromptu make out session on their bed. Both of them felt a lot better having been a little more honest with each other after everything that's happened. Time passed quickly as they both got lost in each other's presence.

=============================

"Dammit I must've fell asleep." Kevin mumbled to himself after he woke up, stretching all of his limbs. His body feels sore somehow. Maybe he stood up too fast, he thinks to himself. He checks the time and relieved to find that he still has a few hours before he has to go to work. Kevin looked to his left to find that half of the bed is still occupied.

Kevin was enjoying the sight of his wife. His sleeping beauty, still sound asleep yet looking pretty as she always does. It was then when he noticed something peeking out just under the end of the blanket. It's a pair of silky smooth exposed bare soles, belonging to his wife. Kevin had never paid attention to her wife's cute little feet in all the years they've been married. But this time he was curious. Very curious.

Suddenly Kevin felt an irresistible urge to get closer to them and inspect. A little part of him felt it's not right to touch it. Yeah Emily's his wife, but it felt wrong to do it while she's still asleep. But he had no choice. The zest is too strong. He couldn't help but give in and let his lust take over..

He knelt right at the end of the bed, just before her petite feet. He laid himself on the bed softly, making sure he doesn't wake her up. He then then gently leaned into her foot and pressed his nose and lips against the soft underside of her sole. A faint smell of lotion wafted into his nostrils as he inhales as long as he possibly could. The pungent smell sent the hormones in his brain to go wild. He didn't know why he did it.. It was something he couldn't explain, yet it somehow feels just right. All Kevin knows was that he enjoyed it. He enjoyed it way too much..