- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter was initially going to be chapter 5, but I updated the chapter numbering to avoid confusion with the numbering generated by the site.

("Perfect Day" and "The Mist" is now combined into one chapter.) 

Chapter 4 - Home sweet home

Emily told Kevin that she had to work overtime today, so Kevin went home by himself. As soon as he opened the door he immediately went down on his knees after hearing the sound of her daughter's little footsteps running towards him.

"Daddy!" Yuki shouted happily seeing her father is finally home after working all day.

"Hey pumpkin. Daddy missed you so much!" He smiled happily as he welcomed his daughter into his embrace. Yuki's 60 pound frame was not a big deal for Kevin so he could easily pick her up in his arms.

"Welcome home Mr. Smith!" greeted Mia, an 18-year old student living across the hall that Kevin hired to babysit Yuki. At 5'4, Mia was just average height to begin with, but having a pair of breasts bigger than most people's heads made her stand out amongst other girls her age. Kevin loved his wife, but Mia's asset is on a whole different league he couldn't help but steal a peek every now and then. His wife's entire bra won't even be able to cover half of hers. He can practically feel her struggle having to carry such enormous rack everywhere she goes from such a young age. And that's even before she had to deal with the amount of stares she is guaranteed to get from every direction.

"Dinner's ready!" said Mia as the three of them went to the dining room. Yuki signaled her father to lift her up so she can sit on the dining chair.

"Daddy look! My feet can almost reach the floor now!", she shouted as she flailed her legs above the ground. Kevin smiled, seeing that it's still clearly a few inches too short.

"That's amazing pumpkin! I'm sure in a few years you'll be able to sit there without jumping or needing help from a grown up.." replied Kevin proudly.

"How's the food Mr Smith?" asked Mia curious if her employer liked her cooking this time.

"The food's great Mia. I'd say this is probably your best meal yet. You're a good cook!" answered Kevin genuinely impressed as they enjoyed the delicious dinner. After finishing the meals, Mia returned to home and Kevin puts Yuki to bed.

Kevin was finishing taking off his work clothes, when he heard a familiar voice coming from the bedroom door.

"Hey babe.. Miss me?" Teases Emily.

"Hey honey.. This is a nice surprise.. I thought you're working late tonight?" replied Kevin pleasantly surprised that his wife is home earlier than she had said.

"Yeah I was supposed to, but it turned out that it wasn't that urgent and I was worried about you so I got home as soon as I can. How are you feeling babe? especially after you know, what happened this morning.." said Emily in a concerned tone.

"I feel alright, actually I feel happy now that you're here honey. Come here I've missed you so much!" said Kevin trying to lighten up the mood. Emily runs straight at him and gave him a warm hug.

"Ugh do you really have to be so tall? Just trying to kiss you feels like a chore sometimes.." Emily complained as she stood in front of her tall husband trying her best to meet his lips.

"But I thought you love the fact that I'm your big strong man?" replied Kevin playfully, initiating the sexy mood.

"I do. It's just sometimes I wish our height difference isn't so big, you know? So at least I can kiss you without having to stand on a chair or something.." mumbled Emily as she cranes her neck up to meet her husband's eye.

"Well I can help with that..."

 


Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter is going to be steamy.. And scary.. I mean.. as steamy as my PG writing can get :D Lowering your expectation would be wise :D