- Text Size +

Chapter 9 - Tennis practice

"Ah Kevin I've been waiting for you." Maria's commanding tone made Kevin a little nervous as he approached her.

"How's the clothes? It isn't too tight for you?" she asked, not sure if she'd bought him the right size.

"It's perfect." answered Kevin as he tries to find a way to let her know without offending her. "It's actually a bit loose on me now, but I think it's just me losing my muscle mass since I haven't been working out in a while," added Kevin nervously not sure how his boss would react.

"Well in that case, you should join me in the gym sometime. I've been going there alone it would be nice to have a workout partner," replied Maria.

"How about the shoes?" asked Maria concerned. "Actually they're about a size too big for me," Kevin decided to just tell her the truth.

"I have just the perfect idea for that," Maria's face suddenly lit up, leaving Kevin wondering what she had in mind.

"These red shoes I'm wearing are actually my sister's and it's really tight on my feet. I forgot to buy myself a new one. I think you should put these on and I'll wear yours." Maria said as she takes of her shoes. Kevin thought that it wasn't a bad idea. It is certainly better than wearing an oversized one.

To his surprise, Maria's little sister's shoes fit's him really well, if not a little bit snug. As Maria was putting on his grey sneakers, Kevin can't help but stare at Maria's body in awe. For a woman in her mid 30's, she managed to maintain her athletic build that rivals his own. Her arms looks really toned and muscular but not too much, her legs and thighs even looks slightly bigger and stronger than his. It's the perfect balance between strong and sexy.

"Perfect. let's start the practice." said Maria. She's a little surprised that Kevin's feet could slip into her sister's shoes so easily.

Their sparring opponent wasn't so hard that day as they won every round with a clean sweep without any difficulty.

"You did great today." Maria told Kevin as she offered him a high five celebrating their easy win. Kevin replied with an enthusiastic slap on her open palm. He tried to hide his surprised reaction that her hand didn't even flinch a bit even with a considerable amount of force from his hand. It was right then that Kevin noticed that the Maria's palm is actually slightly larger than his own, and Maria is almost looking at him eye to eye! He felt slighly intimidated yet turned on at the same time.

"You know, I never thought that a big guy like you would have such a small feet.. Those shoes that you're wearing they're size 8 and a half, while apparently my feet has grown quite a bit since your size 10 shoes fits me comfortably." An awkward chuckle is all Kevin could muster after hearing Maria's words. He could've sworn that he'd always worn men's size 11 since high school, how could he fit in a women's size 8 now?! Either his feet is shrinking or Maria was just messing with him. Either way, he was gonna have a long thought about it on his way home.