- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for yet another delay, but I have another two chapters that are just about ready to go up. This story is primarily an odor story including some feet, armpits and ass.

 

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Maddy woke up and began to stretch. She raised her arms above her head and arched her back, trying to wake up her muscles and get ready for the day. With a long yawn, the young girl reaches down and begins to scratch an itch on her ass. 


Once she is satisfied with her scratching, she sleepily wanders over to the bathroom and switches on the light. The sudden change in brightness stung the eyes of the exhausted teenager, forcing her to run her fists onto her eyes to acclimate to the light. Upon opening her eyes, Maddy notices a tiny bit of a tattoo on her right hand. 


“Oh shit Mark. Sorry I forgot about you there.” The girl says to the tattoo on her palm. 


“Forgot about me?! It’s been two and a half years how the fuck do you still manage to forget?” A voice shouts from within the still tired girls mind. 


“Jesus Christ Mark can you quiet down? I have a pounding headache and you’re not helping!” Maddy says, reaching into her medicine cabinet for toothpaste and a toothbrush. As she closes her right hand around the brush, the voice in her head calls out again.


“Goddammit Maddy, move me out of your fuckin hand!” The sharp sound of Mark’s voices causes the pain in Maddy’s head to grow more intense. In a moment of intense irritation, Maddy pictures the tattoo within her mind, but this time it’s on the bottom of her foot. “You bitch!” The tattoo cries out again before the sleepy girl closes her mind to the sound of the voice.


Maddy then continues to brush her teeth in complete silence, knowing that this is only going to make Mark even angrier. The girl lets out a heavy sigh and turns on the shower, pausing for a moment to decide whether Mark would stay underfoot through the shower. She ultimately decides against it and turns her palm up so that she can watch at the tattoo of her former boyfriend begins to form on her skin again. 


She then focuses her mind and imagines the tattoo moving on its own, and suddenly the inked image on her palm comes to life. And the first thing the two dimensional man does with his new found mobility is cough and sputter in Maddy’s palm.


“Goddamnit Maddy, what the fuck? Your foot fuckin reeks.” Mark shouts, this time his voice being emitted directly from his small form on his ex-girlfriend’s skin. 


“Well, you should know better than to be so loud before I unfreeze you. Your voice is so fucking annoying when it’s ringing inside my head.” She says, reaching her unoccupied hand into the shower to test the water’s temperature. 


“Yea well I thinks it’s fucking annoying for you to use my face to scratch your ass in the morning.” The tiny tattoo man shouts as he begins to walk out of Maddy’s palm and up the length of her arm.


“It was like two seconds you pansy. And I already said I had forgot you were there. It’s not my fault.” The young blonde retorts as she undoes her bra and drops her panties down onto the bathroom floor so she can step into the searing hot waters of the shower.


“This wouldn’t be a problem if you would’ve let me sleep on your forehead, where it’s safe and comfortable.” Mark tries to cover his face as best as he can while he makes the trip up Maddy’s arm. He always hated how hot she took her showers. 


“And I told you that if I let you stay near my head for that long then you’ll give me a migraine.” Madison takes a few moments to just let the water run over her head and through her hair before throwing her head back and running her fingers through her thick blonde hair. The sudden motion causes Mark to lose his balance and take a tumble forward. 


Even after more than two years in this hell, Mark still doesn’t fully understand the physics of how he moves around. As the frustrated man rolls over himself, he manages to stop his flat body from sliding all the way down the gigantic rib cage by catching himself on the rough skin of her armpit. Unfortunately for him, however, it becomes incredibly difficult to escape from the still rank pit as Maddy’s arm comes back down to begin washing her own body. 


“Maddy!” The poor soul screams, but the giantess cannot heat. When his movements are frozen, the only way Mark can communicate with his large host is through direct mental communication (If Maddy allows it, that is.) The drawback of being able to move freely is that his voice must be able to carry up to Maddy’s ears in order for him to be heard. With the combination of the roaring shower and Mark being sealed away in a giant armpit, his voice is simply to miniscule to be noticed. 


Several minutes of sweaty, rancid hell occur as Mark desperately tries to crawl out of the armpit and Maddy scrubs away at her curvy body with a soapy loofa. At one point, Mark is relieved to see Maddy raise her arm up, but before he can clamber out of the flesh prison, a soapy sponge makes contact with his body and vigorously scrubs him up and down, getting the taste and sensation of soap in his eyes and mouth. And as unpleasant as the soap is, it’s just slightly preferable to basking in the sweaty stink. 


Nearly a half hour passes by as Maddison washes her hair and body in peace, and Mark does what he can to make his way up onto the giantess’ neck. The tiny two dimensional man finally manages to crawl out of the freshly washed armpit as Maddy finishes up her shower and steps out into the bathroom. Drying herself off, the young college freshman takes a moment to appreciate her body in the mirror. 


She looks up and down, appreciating the gentle curves of her firm breasts and tight ass. She had her mother to thank for such great genetics, combined with a pretty serious to nutrition and exercise. She then notices Mark crawling up onto her neck, coming to rest right above her collarbone, and the smile disappears from her face.


The details on how he had come to be nothing more than a simple tattoo-like image, permanently fixed to her skin, were a bit unclear. Their running theory was that this was the result of some twisted “wish upon a star” type magic that they had accidentally invoked while drunk one night. And for the first few months, they truly tried to make the best of it. Mark was allowed to wander around her body as much as he wanted, and it was kind of sexy having him explore her more intimate areas in this form.


But the novelty quickly wore off. They soon discovered that most areas of her body sustained some pretty severe stress from having mark be there for long periods of time. It was fine to move him around throughout the day, but more issues arose when it came time for sleep. If Mark slept too close to Maddy’s head then she was hit with severe migraines that grew worse and worse the more often Mark was permitted to stay there. 


They eventually came to realize that there were only a few places that were completely unaffected by Mark’s presence, namely her hands, feet, and ass. Obviously Mark had issues with the latter two options, saying that it was humiliating and unpleasant, so on most nights, he slept in the palm of her hand. For quite some time this seemed to satisfy him but every day he seemed to have a new gripe that Maddy was expected to address.


“Didn’t you fucking hear me in there?” The tiny man shouted. 


“What? I didn’t hear anything.” Maddy relies curtly as she begins to work her hair up into a towel. 


“I was shouting for help. I fell into your gross fucking armpit. Even in the shower you fucking reek.” Mark says, irritated with Maddy’s cavalier attitude towards his situation. 


“I don’t know what to tell you, Mark. If you don’t want to smell my armpit then just stay out of my armpit. Like I’m in the shower, if you could just be patient then it won’t smell anymore.” She says, currently running dangerously close to the end of her rope. 


“Yea, I guess it’s my fault that your armpits stink so fucking bad. And I guess it’s my fault that you leave me trapped under the covers when you fart all goddamn night.” Mark says, crawling his way up to Maddy’s face and then onto her forehead, despite her many pleas for him not to do that.


“Mark I…” She began to say, the migraine already setting in. 


“I don’t know if you get some sort of sick joy from my suffering, but I didn’t sign up for this shit you know? Just my fucking luck I date the one chick in school with no fucking hygiene. I mean most girls wouldn’t be caught dead farting in front of their boyfriend, but you can’t be bothered to keep your damn hands outside the-“ Mark’s rant is cut short by Maddy slamming her hands down onto the bathroom counter and screaming in frustration.


“Well I didn’t fucking ask for this either!” She shouts, glaring eyes now focused on the insignificant fuck cowering in her forehead. “I didn’t ask for a boyfriend who was going to be stuck on me twenty four goddamn seven. No one wants their boyfriend around all the fucking time be cause girls sweat, we stink and yes dipshit… we fart. All girls fart.” Mark tries to chime in here to calm Maddy down and apologize for his attitude, but he realizes that he can no longer speak, nor can he move.


“So you know what Mark, I’ve had enough of your talking, enough of your bitching and enough of these fucking headaches! So you’re going to spend some time in my fucking ass where I can’t hear you bitching at me all the fucking time.” The blonde shouts as she focuses on moving Mark’s pathetic tiny body. Mark sees his reflection in the bathroom mirror begin to fade away and he does his absolute best to mentally plead with his host. Unfortunately for him, Maddy has already blocked off his ability to communicate with her that way, leaving only her voice ringing in his ears as his vision continues to blur. 


“I’ll tell you what you little asshole. If you keep quiet and sniff my ass like a good fucking tatto and don’t run your mouth off every time I let a nice raunchy fart go, I’ll let you out on good behavior. Heh, maybe a probation period under my feet would be a nice way for you to get reacclimated.” Maddy smiles as she watches Mark fade from her forehead, knowing that she has just banished him away to the dark, miserable crevice of her asscrack. 


She turns around and presents her ample bottom to the floor length mirror and bends over, trying to get a glimpse of her crack from between her legs. In the mirror she can just barely make out the image of a tiny hand reaching out from over her large round cheek. Standing back up, Maddy chuckles to herself and allows herself a few moments to recollect before continuing her daily routine. 


She definitely planned on leaving him down there for at least the rest of today. Otherwise what kind of punishment would this be? And sure she might have just showered, but after she hit the gym today she was confident that Mark would be begging for the chance to be a more well-behaved tattoo. Thinking back on the things he said, Maddy made a mental note to get to Chipotle for lunch today to give him a real fart to complain about.


It was about three weeks later when Maddy sat down on the toilet to relieve herself after some serious holiday binging, when she suddenly remembered the poor soul she had banished into the space between her buttcheeks. She burst into an uproarious laughter as she realized just how horrible things must’ve been for little Mark down in her asscrack.


“Hahaha sorry little man, but I haven’t had a single migraine since I left you down there. And I’m just now realizing that I don’t give a shit about you anymore.” Her ass then trumpeted a massive fart into the toilet below her. “Well, I guess I give some shit.” She says before continuing with her business, never again speaking to the tiny tattoo deep within her ass. 


 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed the story! I am currently working on another full length story, but until I have things started that way I want them and I have a few chapters ready to post, I'll be posting only this type of short story. 

 

Please leave me a review if youve enojyed this chapter and let me know if theres anything else you'd like to see. Thanks for reading!!!