- Text Size +
Brian checked his watch. “5:25pm” it read. God damn it, he should have known better. Fantasies like his just didn’t come true like this out of the blue, especially an illegal one. ‘Oh well’ Brian thought, ‘Better go home where a bottle of Jergens will at least put me at ease.’ As Brian started walking back down the alley way, a door behind him opened and Brian looked to see the woman from earlier. He turned around and smiled.

“Hello, he said, I got your note and---“

She stepped up to him and put her index finger up to his mouth.

“Quiet.” she said, “And come with me.”

Brian nodded his head as he followed her down the alley way and into a parking lot on the side of the café. The woman walked over to an old beat-up Ford pick-up truck and got inside, opening the passenger side door for Brian as he got in. After a few tries the old truck turned over, and the woman released the break heading off into rush hour traffic.

“My name is Lila” the woman said.

“Brian.”

Awkward silence filled the truck.

“So, I imagine you got my note?” Brian said.

“I did.”

“I was hoping you weren’t thinking I was too forward, and all, I mean…”

“You just gave me your number” Lila said.

“I know, I mean, I’ve been told it’s best to just do that because if you give more than that, and they are the kind of person that isn’t into that sort of thing, they will, you know---“

“Report you” Lila said.

“Right” Brian said, feeling very uncomfortable at the moment.

Lila could tell something was wrong. “Relax” she told Brian, “I’m not going to report you.”

“I’d imagine not” Brian said, “If you had, I figure I would have been met by the police in that alley way, and not you.”

“Your right, believe me, I’ve seen it before.”

“Yeah, my friend told me about you” Brian said to her while looking at his shoes, “he told me where to find you.”

“Who’s your friend?” she asked.

“Matt” Brian told her, “Says he’s seen you often.”

“Yeah, I know Matt.”

“Says you’re really good,” Brian said as his leg began to shake.

“So I’m told” she said as she looked over at Brian. “First time?” she asked.

“Yeah” Brian said, feeling a bit ashamed.

“Don’t worry” she said as she put a hand on Brian’s quivering leg. “Despite what you have been told your entire life, there is nothing wrong with this.”

“To them it is” Brian said as he looked out the window at the world going by, “to them this is wrong. They think there is something wrong with us.”

“That’s because all they have ever known is one way of doing things. They think that just because it works, it’s the way to go, and all other ways are blasphemes” Lila said in disgust, “Especially ours. “

Lila took a right out of the traffic and headed down a one way street, pulling into a parking garage next to an apartment building. Lila parked her car and got out, as Brian followed, and together they waited for the elevator. As they waited, another woman came up behind them and waited along with them for the elevator. Brian got a little nervous as he looked over at Lila, but she was calm and relaxed.

Matt had told Brian about her; “She’s what’s called a Dom-Suitor” he had said, “trust me she’s the best around but she isn’t cheap.” Brian felt around in his pocket for the envelope from the bank, and it was still there; all five hundred dollars of it that he had taken out this morning. So far things were going smoothly, which was good, because he had trusted Matt about this and had he been wrong, Brian would be out one best friend.

Brian had known Matt all of his life, their mothers had been in the same delivery room when they were born, and coincidently they had only lived a few blocks away from each other. ‘If it weren’t for Matt’, Brian thought, ‘I probably would have gotten arrested a long time ago.’ This was because, like Brian, Matt also shared in the same illegal fantasy. Unlike Brian, however, Matt knew how to be sneaky as well as find all the right connections. Brian could still remember that one night freshmen year, when he slept over Matt’s house, that they watched that pornography video Matt had gotten from some dealer.

He remembered how Matt had laid in front of his bedroom door, even though it was locked, to ensure no one would get in. He also remembered how the room was absolutely pitch dark, the blinds in his room down, and the volume on the television turned all the way down. So, there they sat, together, bathed in the glow from the television as they both indulged in their forbidden fantasy. One that they never imagined would ever happen to them.

Brian smiled as the elevator door opened and he stepped inside along with Lila and the other woman. ‘Things are working out’ Brian thought to himself, ‘they are finally looking up’. As the elevator doors closed, and the elevator started moving, Brian heard the woman behind him whispering. Brian didn’t mean to eavesdrop, but he began to pick up on her conversation, “After dinner, sweetie” she said, “I could really use a foot massage”.

Brian casually looked behind him, out of the corner of his eye, at the woman. She was slumped against the corner of the elevator and she was talking into her coat pocket, looking down into it every now and then as she did so. “Well, I don’t care if Peterson gave you extra work to do tonight, my feet are killing me.” Brian looked down at her feet, poking out of her sandals. ‘I wouldn’t mind massaging those’ Brian thought to himself. She rolled her eyes and smiled, “All right, okay, honey” she said as she reached into her coat pocket and took something out and brought it up to her face. “First work, then play” she said as she licked the entire body of the tiny man in her hand.

‘Good grief’ Brian thought to himself, ‘Get a room.’