- Text Size +
Of course, Nanos need places to live, just like you and me. But, when you're only a fraction of an inch tall, owning property isn't really an option when your neighbors could accidentally destroy your house while they mow the lawn. Graphic accidents aside, as a result many Nanos living in size-mixed cities and neighborhoods have resorted to renting Nano homes in small protected areas. More often than not, these areas are roughly small areas owned by Giants to get some extra money on the side; they're roughly five-by-five square platforms that stand a few inches off the ground, surrounded by a four-foot wall on each side for protection. Each is a virtually perfect scale model of your average suburban neighborhood, with tiny houses, streets, lawns, and even a tiny fake tree or few. To pay rent on such lovely Nano homes, many residents take up jobs that don't require a lot of travel or danger, mostly jobs that can be done from home like customer service. Most Nano communities, though, are required to be equipped with a shielded tunnel to the nearest road for ease of entry or exit, though regulations are hardly enforced.

Now enter Isabella, a young woman of 22, just getting back home from the local store. Even though she's fairly young, she's already the landlord for a number of Nanos who live in the backyard of the house her aunt left her. It brought in a decent amount of money, enough that Isabella didn't have to work too hard at her day job. As a result, she grew into a slightly thicker girl who enjoyed staying home, going to the beach, or out drinking with friends.

Her tenants were of the usual variety: mostly young singles and couples renting for the first time. When they all had first got there everything seemed perfectly normal, but after all the renting houses were full, Isabella began to change. She started becoming much more controlling in their daily lives, demanding more money and even forbidding them to leave. She'd detached the tunnel connecting the community to the street, effectively cutting them off from the outside world. While she still let them work to earn money for her, Isabella also monitored their internet usage, making sure they weren't trying to contact anyone, and she was able to shut off their connection at any moment.

But this all wasn't for cruelty’s sake, Isabella had just grown spoiled. She'd stopped seeing her Nanos as actual tenants, but more like toys that had to give her money. She'd often even take some out of their little home and play with them, forcing them to obey their landlord's wishes, no matter how demeaning.

Right now, however, Isabella was putting the last of the groceries away. Milk in the fridge, canned goods in the pantry, all that kind of boring stuff.

'I should probably go check on my little tenants,' she thought, a smile arching its way across her face.

With short steps, Isabella made her way to the sliding glass door that lead to her backyard. Sliding the door open, Isabella eagerly kicked off her shoes and stepped out onto the warm grass.

-

"Alright Mrs. Einsten, I’m glad I could help you today. Anything else you need while I have you on the line?... Okay, well you have a good day.”

Wendy hung up the phone and leaned back in her reclining chair, feeling slightly exhausted. Mrs. Einsten usually called at least once a week with roughly the same computer problems, the old bat just never learned to open settings.

Wendy reached over and took a drink from her glass of water. It wasn’t sparkling or anything, just standard tap, but it was tolerable. She set the glass down after a good swig, leaning back again in her chair, putting her fingers on her temples to rub out a slight headache. When she opened her eyes again she looked at her glass of water. It was... Still moving… Oh no…

Wendy hurriedly got out of her chair and walked outside, leaving her door open as she advanced down the driveway. Around Wendy all her other neighbors were also coming out of their houses, each just as worried as the others.

Looking around on their level you'd be convinced they were all regular sized people. The only thing that broke the illusion was the large, smooth brown face appearing over the outside gate.

Each step Isabella took shook every Nano as they all gathered in the streets.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

"Hey pequeńos~," the giant woman said as she unlatched the gate, "how are you all doing today?"

As she got closer the more gigantic the Spanish girl seemed to become. Each step seemed to be bigger than the last until finally she stood just at the rim of the minuscule neighborhood. The tiny town only came up to her shins, high enough to prevent major flooding in the rain, but low enough that the sun was actually partially blocked out by her thicc thighs as her shorts-clad legs cast a shadow onto the group down below. They gathered in the streets to see why she came this time; no sense hiding in their houses when she could, and has, easily rip the ceilings off from over them. This was just easier for everyone.

A few panicked whimpers could be heard in the crowd as anxieties were always high when the landlord was this close.

"So I went over my invoices last night,” Isabella began, her voice getting a little lower but her smile not fading, “turns out, two of you haven’t paid all your rent this month.”

Isabella bent down slightly, hovering her fingers over the now extremely anxious crowd like she’d pluck up all of them in one go.

“And those two are… Beth and Jeremy!” Isabella said loudly, reaching her fingers down quickly and plucking up a couple that was holding each other at the edge of the crowd. There was a small scream from both of them as they were pressed harshly together between the massive fingers. Isabella brought their wriggling bodies up to her eye until she could see the pained expressions on their faces, their bodies nearly cracking against each other, if it weren’t for Beth’s ample breasts their ribs might already have broken.

“So, where’s my rent, chiquititos?” Isabella said, her smile gone but still looking quite satisfied.

“P-PLEASE!” Jeremy screamed as Beth cried softly, “W-WE HAVEN’T BEEN GETTING MUCH WORK LATELY, N-NOBODY BUYS MACS ANYMORE!”

“Tsk tsk tsk,” Isabella sighed at the tiny couple, “no bueno. If you guys don’t give me my money, how do you expect me to be able to feed myself?”

“N-NO!! PLEASE DON’T!!” Beth cried out, tears streaming down her face.

They knew what this was. They all knew what this was…

Eviction.

Isabella’s massive red tongue gently poked out from between her lips, licking her large lips covered in dark red lipstick until they had a shiny coat of saliva. She brought the little couple down towards her mouth, giving a slow sigh that seemed to surround them in her warm breath, all the while they kept up their struggling and screaming.

“Well, if you can’t pay to feed me, then I guess you two will have to feed me personally~.”

Isabella stuck out her tongue well below the struggling two, lifting it until it touched the bottom of her fingers. Slowly, she released the pressure of her fingers until Beth and Jeremy began dropping deeper into the crevis until finally falling in a panic onto the gooey top of Isabella’s tongue. Their struggle continued as they found themselves caught in a small glob of spit. Everything around them felt warm, even the breath flowing around them felt like an oven. The best they could do was get a little separation from each other to ease the built-up pressure from their aching bodies.

Isabella rolled her tongue back into her mouth with a slight moan. The two people in her mouth felt like nothing but pieces of rice, only smaller, and they squirmed a lot better. She shoved them up against the roof of her mouth as she rubbed her throat seductively for the spectators. She could hardly even taste Beth and Jeremy, it was impossible to even tell who was who anymore, but they were a real treat.

Satisfied, Isabella tilted her head back, letting the two little morsels slide gently down her tongue. With her fingers still on her throat, she felt the little lump raise and lower as she swallowed her two former tenants.

She looked back down at the others still gathered in the narrow street, some quietly crying in shock at witnessing the scene. Isabella smiled as she looked back down at them, she couldn’t even see their faces, but she knew. She was the landlord.

“Now, who wants to help me inside?”