- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A little feet and sexy action...

Content with her late afternoon meal, Lizzy sat down on the couch to take a break and wait for another you to hopefully show up on the couch.

Arriving at the campsite, you see your friends have already showed up and started setting up the site. Where you are at, the cell reception is non-existence. It doesn't help that you have B-Mobile. So you'll just have to find out if anything did end up happening when you get back. After you set everything up and the hard work was out of the way. It was time to go out to fish and drink cold cheap beer. As per usual, the night was forecasted to be mythical, barbaric, and eventful. A night with the gang is always stress relieving and fun. You forgot to check out the strange black box from earlier in the day. You say to yourself that you’ll check it out later if you get the chance. As for now, the night is still young.

The same thought was had by your girlfriend as she turned on the TV to catch up with the show she was watching at the time. She had her legs spread as her pussy needed to cool off from the event prior. Lazily stroking up and down the length of her vagina, she reminisced about what just happened as her show started playing.

Back at the campsite, you start feeling the same uneasiness in your stomach as before. You excuse yourself from the group as you feel a strong one coming. With a little pep in your step, you get yourself just out of earshot as you let a big one rip. That released all the pressure in your abdomen along with any dull pain. It must have been something you ate earlier today. Feeling back to normal, you look back towards the campsite and see everyone laughing and having a great time. You then look back to your car, which is parked in the opposite direction, and ponder whether you should go inspect the box. “No” you say under your breath. You’re here to have fun, you can sate your curiosity later.

You start walking back to the campsite and darkness fills your world again. You feel the floor beneath you turn into a kind of rugged fabric. As you open your eyes you can see that you are standing at what seems like 4 inches tall. The giant white wall next to you turns out to be the coffee table in the middle of your living room. Right next to your big couch. The TV catches your attention next as you see a familiar show playing. You don’t particularly like this show, but you know that your girlfriend Lizzy absolutely loves it. There is an almost audible click in your head as you come to the realization that your girlfriend must be in the room.

With a little caution, you walk closely along the side of the coffee table to peer around the corner. As suspected, there she was watching TV with a blanket covering her lower half. She is unaware of your presence still and you intend to keep it that way for the time being. To your left, you see her white short shorts lying on the ground. So you know she is in her underwear. HOT. Your penis starts surging blood and an erection starts to form in response to the thought. All the things you could do all over her body start clouding your mind. She’s probably tired from working all day so she’ll let you run around and climb her body as she watches TV. There’s probably a blowjob or a hand job for you in store in the end as well. Seeing as there isn’t much else to do anyway, you run over to the base of the couch and begin to climb.

After a few failed attempts, you finally emerge to the top . All those pull-ups were not for nothing you think to yourself while breathing heavily. In front of you is the two peeks of blanket that are formed by her feet. They block your view to see your girlfriend so you walk to the side a little. Lizzy is so engrossed in her show that she still has yet to notice you. Not wanting to get accidently crushed, you decide to get her attention by waving your arms from where you stood. In a few seconds, you catch her attention as her eyes pierce through you. Her facial expression lights up. “Oh my god heyyy, there’s another one of you!!!” she exclaims. There is a hint of unease in her eyes as she realizes what she just said. “Another one of me???” you question her. “How many clones have you ran in to so far? Where are they?”

“Ughhh” she stalls while thinking of an excuse. “There has only been one of you so far” You wait for her to respond to the other questions, but she quickly changes the subject. “I see junior is really happy to see me” she says seductively. At the same time she slowly starts to pull the blanket towards herself exposing her wriggling toes in her maroon colored socks. Your gaze is suddenly turned towards her toes. There is something about her doing that that just drives you up the fucking wall. Without thinking you grab your cock as you start slowly stroking it. “Why don’t you play with my feet? I’m sure it will feel REALLY good.” Lizzy spreads her legs apart a little and angled her feet so her toes are outstretched and pointing towards you. The inviting sight is intoxicating. In the back of your mind you know that she is simply trying to avoid your questions, but your hormones overpower the uneasy feeling in your stomach.

Almost like a zombie, you start to walk over slowly in an unsteady pace. Her size is quite intimidating and one swift shift of her leg and you’ll be flying off the couch. When you walk in between her feet, you don’t even know what to do from here. Kissing her socks would feel weird when compared to her bare skin. So you just lay down with your head level with her toes and you start to masturbate ate the sight.

Unbeknownst to you, Lizzy has a shit eating grin on her face as she knew that this new clone of you was trapped firmly in her clutches. He had no chance of escaping now she thought to herself as she gently started pressing the little man in between her soles. She kept pressing her feet together until he was totally immobilized. He couldn’t even grab his little dick anymore to play with himself. She felt him humping her instead. She scrunched her toes in his face in response. After a minute or two, Lizzy pulled her feet apart and started taking off her socks. Here feet were getting sweaty from all the action. She also felt another stirring in her pussy too.

You lay there on the couch panting from what just transpired as you see your girlfriend taking off her socks. The pulsing penis between your legs is begging for more attention, but you decide to give it a breather as well. Cumming too soon would be no fun. Before you can revisit your previous worries, her soles are on either side of you again. You get a whiff of feet in the air as her feet move back in on you.

This time you can feel her sweaty skin touch your entire body. The smell is not that bad and your cock seems to be all about it. The softness and warmth of her skin is much appreciated as it slightly rubs across your entire body. You start kissing everywhere as she starts wriggling her toes in your face. The heat, the sweat, the smell, everything is starting to get overwhelming.

Meanwhile, Lizzy start playing with her pussy over her panties like she did earlier in the day. Watching her boyfriend struggle turned her on beyond belief. She decided to take it one step further as she slide her big toes in front and behind his head. She felt him kissing, licking, and nuzzling in response. It was nice, but her pussy wanted more. She started pressing her toes together until she could feel that his face was stuck in place.

You thought nothing of it as her big toes suddenly became your entire world. Then after trying to move your head to the side to breathe, you realized that she wasn’t letting up. Your cock was still raging at the experience, but you began to struggle for air. Lizzy tossed the blanket to the side as she started getting hotter. Her hand was now furiously rubbing her soaking pussy as she felt him struggle for his life. You kept struggling the best you could, but to no avail. Your movements digressed as your life was fading.

The smell of feet filled your lungs as Lizzy finally let you go. Your weakened body fell to the couch as you coughed your lungs back to full capacity. Stars filled your vision as you lay there waiting for your body to catch up with you. When you could breathe normally again, you looked down from your prone position to see Lizzy’s smiling back at you. Your penis was no longer erect as fear seemed to now dominate your mind. “You almost killed me!!!” You yell out to her with anger. “Yeah, but you liked it didn’t you?” she asks in a playful tone. “No! Can’t you see that I’m not even hard anymore.” You retort back. Looking down at your penis she frowns a seeing that you truly were in a sensitive state. She was still horny however, and it was her turn to orgasm anyway. A wicked though popped into her head. “Why don’t we try something else instead?” She asked while pulling her panties to the side. They were so soaked at this point that you could visibly see her cum running down to her crack and stringing out to her pulled back underwear.

The sight of her pussy, particularly her wet pussy, was an erotic sight to say the least. You were still, however, very upset at her, but your penis was getting hard again. You didn’t care, this was not cool, safe words need to be established first. “Well look who is back to play! I think your penis made up his mind faster than you.” She grabbed your body pulling it close to her face. “I want you to squirm a lot when you’re in there. And you better do a good job. You know what I am like now when I’m not nice.” she told you in a husky tone. You felt her giant lips press against your face in a quick kiss. Your girlfriend brought you down to her pussy and started inserting you feet first.

The slickness and looseness of her vagina offered no resistance as it took in your legs. The inside felt really good against your feet. Like a soft velvety silk that also happened to be wet. The heat however was that of a furnace. Sweat started to bead down your entire body as you were now inserted up to your waist. You yelped a little as your erection slipped in with you. She kept pushing you in until only your head remained. Lizzy then let go of you and let her outer lips close in on your face. Her puffy labia covered your mouth but left your head from the nose up free from her fleshy bonds. You tried to scream but nothing got through past the slick flesh.

“You better start moving in there or else” she demanded. Adrenaline kicked and you started to move your knees and legs in every way possible. You did not want to risk upsetting her given what she did to you with her feet. A soaking finger crested over the mound of flesh and rested square on her clit. She started rubbing herself with increasing fervor while deriving twisted pleasure from her boyfriend’s struggles. If only she had more time, her orgasm was much closer than she wanted it to be.

The radiating heat coming down from all sides and her increased pussy squeezing made it almost impossible to move around anymore than if you were bound. Her clenching however made you buck a few times as you busted your insignificant seed inside her. It was now getting extremely hard to continue breathing through your nose. In a desperate attempt to get a mouthful of air, you try to wiggle your head out. Feeling this, Lizzy responds in a callous tone, “Oh no you don’t silly boy, you don’t deserve to breathe anymore.” You see her other hand come around from behind and plant a finger on your head and mercilessly stick you the rest of the way in.

Your girlfriend pulls her finger out and uses the same hand to pull her panties back over. With her finger still working her clit she comes to a powerful orgasm that makes her pussy compress down on you. Your attempts to hold your breath were dashed as her walls caved in on you forcing the air out of your lungs. Her cum soon filled your lungs as you tried to inhale. With no way of escape, you were forced to gulp copious amounts of fluids and choke with every attempted breath. A silent ringing began in your ears as you soon faded out of consciousness.

Outside, one could only see her panties getting wetter with every pulse of her vagina. Sweaty and satisfied, Lizzy resumed her attention back to her show leaving her boyfriend’s dying body to simmer inside her hot wet pussy. She’ll get him out later she thought.