- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Butt stuff, nuff said...

The fire crackled in the moonlight as you sat around the campfire with all of your friends. Striped bass was on the menu tonight. A rare gem and a lucky catch on the group’s behalf. It seems that you came across a whole school of them. With a little charred lemon and garlic to accompany the cooked fish, dinner was absolutely delicious. Feeling slightly buzzed from all of the beer and socializing, it was time to call it in for the night. You say goodnight to everyone and start making your way to your tent. Simple and happy thoughts run through your mind as you get nice and cozy in your sleeping bag. You totally forgot to go check out the box, but the campfire rock you brought was making the tent so nice and warm that you decided to set aside the investigation for tomorrow. The uneasiness of your lower abdomen was back. Without another thought, you knew it was just another fart. Hugging the sleeping bag tightly so the smell won’t escape, you let one rip. Almost immediately after you drifted off into a blissful sleep.

Lizzy finished a succession of numerous episodes in a row by now. She was starting to get a little hungry as her previous meal had passed further along. The movement inside her vagina had recently stopped. It was time for a snack she thought. Not feeling like making anything concrete, she grabbed a jar of peanut butter and a spoon and went back to continue watching her show. Before she clicked play however, she remembered that there should be a third clone as well. At the rate that they were appearing, the last one should be appearing anytime now. She decided that this time she would be the one to find him. Fear in their little eyes seemed to be the best fuel for her pleasure. Plus, the last two didn’t seem to put up much of a fight seeing as she seduced them to their deaths. This next one will know what is coming for him.

You awake from your slumber expecting to find yourself nuzzled up in your sleeping bag with the sun light seeping in through the bug screen. Instead, you find yourself on cold hard ground in pitch black darkness. You stand up feel around yourself. You’re naked? As your eyes slowly adjust, you make out a blue light high above you in the distance. You walk back further away from it to get a better view. The source of the blue light turns out to be a digital clock. Wait a second? How can that.. Everything clicks in an instant. That’s your oven clock. You’re in your kitchen right now shrunken down!

There isn’t much you can do in your kitchen so you start walking to the living room. However, in front of you is a dark unfamiliar mass that is blocking your way. You wait for your eyes to adjust some more, but you can tell that it is just too dark to see. You blindly walk towards it while doing your best to try to circumvent it. Unfortunately you bump into something soft, but slightly rough at the same time. You bend down to feel for it, and the entire mass suddenly yelps. “Oh!”

Light sears your eyes forcing you to close them in response. You hear your girlfriend’s voice boom down at you. “Look who we have down here. I thought you were going to wake up somewhere in the living room. I was planning on ambushing you my little guy.” She turned on the lights was your first thought.

You finally open your eyes and see your gigantic smoking hot girlfriend’s ass mere inches away from you. She was on her knees facing the living room still. All she was wearing was her pink thong and her very cute maroon shirt. Looking at what was before you, you can tell that she was pretty sweaty as her body was glistening. The smell of sex was just oozing from her body. Your penis is already at attention as you look up above. Lizzy has her head turned and is mischievously smiling down at you. She’s enjoying taking in your first look of amazement.

She moves a hand on either side of her plump Latina cheeks and spreads them apart to catch your attention back down to one of her greatest assets. A slick sound is made as you watch her show off where the pink string was hiding. You felt like you were in some sort of dream. This can’t really be happening can it? You slowly walk towards her butt and outstretch a hand to get ready to touch her. Patiently, Lizzy waits for her prey.

When your hand is just about to touch the inside part of her ass cheek, she lets go of her ass cheeks, trapping your hand within them. Caught off guard, you try pulling your hand out, but she clenches her glutes down on it faster than you can react. “Let’s play a game.” She suggests in a joyous tone. “W..ww.wait a sec, can we talk first?” you reply in a nervously. “How did you know where I would be? Am I the first clone?” She cuts you off before you can ask any questions. “Shut up! The rules of the game are simple” she replies in a harsher voice. “I am the cat and you are the mouse. You win, you obviously get to escape and be free. If you LOSE, then mi culo gets to play with you” She clenches her cheeks again with those last words. “Does that sound fair?”

“That sounds like a win-win situation to me. Even if I win, I’ll still come back to play with your ass.” You respond in a hopeful manner. “Can we talk first though? Can you answer at least some of my questions?”

“I’ll give you one answer, but it should be enough to bring you up to speed.” She replies as she stands up and then crouches down in front of you. Her panties are just a little bit above you. You can clearly make out that they are pretty crusty from all of her cum. Lizzy then moves her panties to the side and you can see that her massive pussy is still slightly wet and has yet to fully dry. “This is what happened to the last you.” Upon saying that, you saw her hand come down and spread her slightly puffy lips. Your girlfriend started relax her vaginal muscles until you saw the top of what looked like a head poking out. You couldn’t believe your eyes as the rest of an identical version of you slid out of her cunt with a plop and onto the floor right in front of you. A little bit of her cum splashed on you as well. “Ugh.” she exhaled. “That felt nice.”

You rush over to your body and see that the damage was already done. His eyes were closed and his body looked limp and lifeless. You got down on your knees to do chest compressions, but the first press yielded large amounts of cum flowing out of his mouth. “It’s no use.” Lizzy said interrupting your life saving attempts. “He’s been in there way longer than any human could breathe.” Your blood ran cold as you realized that your girlfriend was not on your side.

You felt a giant hand grab you as you were brought to the kitchen counter and placed next to a box of dental floss and a bottle of lube. Lizzy looked down at you with an inquisitive look. She was looking for the fear in your eyes and she surely found it. You stood there shivering from the fear and cold. Your hands were covering your crotch as you were no longer comfortable being naked in front of her.

“Don’t you go hiding little junior from me.” she began talking to you again as she picked you back up along with the dental floss. After a few moments of fidgeting with you and the dental floss in hand, she was done. You lay in her hand bound by the dental floss down to you upper thigh. She made sure to tie a piece around your balls and penis to make sure you stayed hard whether you wanted to or not. And a semi-tight loop around your neck so you couldn’t take any deep breaths. Your hands were also tied down to the side of your thighs. The only free part was your legs and feet. Lizzy set you back down on the kitchen ground and sat herself on top of the countertop. “Now we are ready to play cat and mouse!” she said in a gleeful tone. “I am going to close my eyes, and give you five minutes to run away from me. I restricted you a little to make the game fair. I want your chances of success to be slim after all.”

“Ready? Go!”

You were already ready to run halfway through her monologue. Breaking into a dead sprint, you already managed to clear the kitchen. You were a pretty good runner even though you hated running. The choice hiding spot was the dresser in the bedroom. When you made it to the doorway of the bedroom, the floss around your neck forced you to stop and take a breather. Any more exertion and you would knock yourself out unconscious from not getting enough air. Leaning up against the door frame you had to take a couple minutes to relax to a more manageable state. You were more out of shape than you thought. Although pretty fit, it’s been months since you’ve visited the gym. Regaining your composure, you lightly jog over to the foot of the dresser.

“60, 59, 58, 57…” you hear Lizzy counting down the last minute.

“Fuck!” you yell out. If you’re upper half wasn’t bound, getting under would be easy, but there was no easy way to do it now. Seeing no other solution, you lay down parallel to the dresser and rolled yourself all the way to the back. With every rotation, you wince in slight pain as your unyielding erection brushes against the carpet.

Feeling your back touch the smooth cold wall, a sense of safety finally washes over you. She can’t get to me here. Even if she found me, she’s not strong enough to move the dresser. Content with your choice, you wait and hope for the best.

“Ready or not, here I come little mousy!” Lizzy shouts out in the distance.

With your current size, you can hear her feet booming around here and there. Ten minutes pass by and you see her feet walking by from time to time. However, she is no closer to finding you. You start getting sleepy as all of the adrenaline in your body is wearing off, but the knots around your balls and dick make it impossible to fully relax. After another few minutes you can still hear your girlfriend looking and by all of the sounds that she is making, you can tell that she is getting more and more frustrated.

With all this free time and nowhere to go, you take in your surroundings with more appreciation. There are lots of lint pieces, bobby pins, and other typical miscellaneous crap one would find under a dresser. What catches your attention in particular is a piece of long string that extends out past the dresser, but snakes its way towards the back of the dresser. Your eyes follow the strings path until you notice that it continues on behind you. You shuffle so that you’re facing the wall. “Ouch!” you squeak out as your elbow hits the wall in the process. By the sound of it, your girlfriend heard your movement as she walks back into the bedroom and walks up close to the dresser.

In front of you is a sad truth. The piece of string happened to be some of the floss that unraveled from your bonds. You quietly shuffle back around and see her feet at the very base of the dresser. You can see her wriggling her toes in an excited way. “I FOUND YOU” she booms out.

She carefully pinches the floss between her toes and pulls you out. The speed she pulled you out at gave you a slight rug burn on your back.

In a moment, you can see Lizzy staring down at you with her arms crossed. “I was beginning to think you actually got away.”

“Please don’t hurt me!” You beg to her with what little hope you have.

She ignored your plea as she picked you up and set you down on the bed.

“Don’t go anywhere or I’ll crush you under my foot.” she commanded.

In a few seconds she was back in the room. She closed the door behind her and laid down on her stomach next to you. All you could see was her legs and that intimidating ass of hers. She picked you up and started tying you back up again with the floss. She made sure that this time the bonds were secure and little bit tighter too. In the meantime you looked at her innocent and expressionless face as she hummed to herself a random tune. When she flipped you around to finish a knot, you could see she brought the bottle of lube with her too. This can’t be good. When she was finished, your whole body was now bound with a piece of floss hanging down from your ankles. Bemused by that particular string you ask her, “Why the extra string hanging from my ankles?”

“To pull you out when you’re running out of air. I always thought of you as a more of a head first kind of guy.” she happily replied.

There was no more doubt as to where you were going. You only hope that she is gentle with you. Almost reading your mind Lizzy then says, “It’s a shitty way to go if you ask me” she explodes into a short laugh.

She put your whole body in her mouth and sucked on it. Your aching penis was loving the attention from her hot tongue. In the meantime, your girlfriend popped off her dirty thong and got back on her stomach. She pulled you out of her mouth and brought you back around to her bubble butt. One hand pulled back her cheek as she showed off her pucker to you. The sweaty anus was winking at you over and over again. Your mind was lost.

Lizzy then pushed you in between her cheeks in such a way that your cock was positioned right over her hole. Her anus was rigid and unyielding and her sweat and cum from her previous sessions made the whole ordeal sticky and smelly. She let go of her cheek and your body was trapped in between her two globes up to your neck. With one finger she pushed against your butt until your rigid erection penetrated her massive anus. You moaned in response at the pleasurable feeling.

Not letting go of your butt, she rhythmically bounced her finger up and down making your penis slide in and out. Aside from all of the fuckery that was transpiring, the feeling was really satisfying. After a few minutes of this you started wheezing a little from the bonds around your neck as you were nearing an orgasm. Hearing this, Lizzy pulled you out and brought you back in front of her face. With nothing but a smile on her face she started applying the lube all over your body except for your head. She spent an extra second applying a copious amount of lube to your penis as well. Reaching for another glob of lube, your girlfriend reached back behind herself. By the concentrated look on her face you can tell where she was using it. “There.” She says. “That was a great game of cat and mouse, you had me in the first half, but I got my little man in the end. And since I love you so much, I am going to spoil you.”

She gave you one final kiss on the head and brought you back to her ass. Without any hesitation, she guided your head towards her pucker. You felt the cold jelly press against your face followed by her warm and stinky flesh. With some effort, your head poked through to the other side. You were always an ass man, but today that might change. The stench was hellish, the air was rancid, and there was slimy dark stuff everywhere. You did not want to be in here anymore. Your shoulders pushed through and you felt your body getting pushed all the way in between those fleshy cheeks until your little hard on stopped Lizzy’s progress. Sensing this, she let go of your feet and started stroking your member.

Deeper in, there were more of these slimy pieces everywhere and your lungs rejected the air they breathed. The sudden feeling of her fingers grabbing at your penis surprised you. Orgasming was the last thing on your mind, but the lack of air was muddling your mind into submission. After a minute, Lizzy felt your body start to jerk from suffocation and she quickly tugged on the string until your mouth passed the wrinkly surface. You took a life giving gasp, but before you could get a second one she stuck you back in. This time, you felt your head bump up against something soft and squishy. You hoped this would be over soon. She kept at it for about a half an hour. And at this point, your mind was jelly from all of the torture she was putting you through.

Getting bored, she decided to finish things up already. She got him really close to an orgasm and pulled him out for one last breath. When she pushed him in this time, she made sure to press his erection up against his stomach. She slid him in and out so that his dick was rubbing against her inner ring. She felt his legs start shaking. Something he does when he is about to cum. That’s the signal, she thought to herself. Lizzy pushed on his feet all the way until her finger was knuckle deep. The string beneath his feet, his only life line, following in behind him.

Lizzy got back up and went for a shower and got ready to go to sleep. She felt a grumble in her lower stomach. “Oooh” she gasped “I’m going to have to poop in the morning.”

The next day you woke up in your tent after a good night of sleep and noticed all of your friends had already packed up and left. They all had busy lives and so did you. With a quick tempo, you packed everything up in your car and set out on the open road. The black box! You remembered. You tried to look at it while driving but you realized that was going to cause you to crash.

You get back home and throw all of your camping gear off to the side. You sit down on the couch and without further delay, you look for any other mysteries the box may contain. You felt a slight groove on one side. You push it and out slid a little tray. The tray came out like one of the DVD players. On it, was the pamphlet with all of the instructions on how to use the drug. You quickly start to skim through and one part stands out to you the most. Warning! Do not consume more than one pill at a time. Doing so will cause you to shrink too!

The memories of the clones start flooding your memories. One after the other your mind was violated by all types of crazy experiences. The pleasure and pain they felt was hard to fully comprehend. You blanked for a good ten minutes as you recalled everything. Afterwards you just sat there dazed in silence.

Suddenly, you felt the familiar uneasiness in your stomach and then you heard a knock on the door.