- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mouthplay and the dangers that come with it...

The grey L-shaped couch you are on is massive and you don't know whether you should stay or hide. You hear keys fumbling to get the door open. No, you tell yourself. You have to stick to the original plan. The door opens and in comes Lizzy.

You find her extremely attractive. A slim but curvy Latina, her ass sports two perfect bubbles. Today she was wearing knee high maroon socks with white short shorts and a light maroon blouse to match. She throws her bag down on the couch, and before you can say anything she immediately spots you.

Stunned by what stands before her, there is a moment of silence and awe between the two of you. "Oh my god look how cute you are!!!" she squeals. "How did you become so small? What happened to you" she asked in a more calm tone. As you prepare what to say, she comes up to the couch and crouches down so that her face is mere inches from you. From this distance, you can feel her warm breath rush past you. You then proceed to explain about the drug that you bought and how there should have been three of you etc. etc. When you finish bringing her up to speed, a wide grin starts to spread across her face. "So let me get this straight. The drug makes a clone of you while the original is unaware for what happens until a day from now?" she asks with excitement in her voice. "Right" you say. "Well then this is going to be fun!" she exclaims.

You are already slightly aroused from the gigantic sight of your girlfriend. By the looks of it, the drug shrunk you down to 4 inches, as promised. All of your parts are more than clearly visible to her as you stand completely naked at her mercy. "Oooh looks like junior here is excited to see me" she says as she gently cups her palm behind your back.   "Let's take a closer look shall we?" She asks rhetorically. Her other hand maneuvers in front of your body and her fingers grab a hold of your now erect penis. She starts stroking it gently and rubbing it between her fingertips. Lizzy giggles as she sees you squirm in pleasure. "I know you've had this fantasy for a while and you've told me everything you like. The only question is how we will have our fun?" she asks as she pulls her hands away from you.

You're left there sitting on the couch with a throbbing erection. She stands up and slams her foot down next to you on the couch. You bounce up slightly in the air and land on your stomach. In front of you is her massive foot. You can tell that she is wriggling her toes by the way the maroon fabric is moving. As you slowly look up, you see her standing like a conqueror with her hands on her hips and a look of satisfaction in her eyes. You stay silent. "We can do some foot stuff maybe? I can put you between my soles and make you worship my feet?" She asks, but doesn't wait for a response. She lifts her foot and slowly pins you down to the couch. Your penis pushes into her sole and then up against your stomach as the pressure slowly increases. Your penis approves, but the crushing weight and fear induced adrenaline rush has your mind elsewhere. Lizzy then pulls her foot away and continues. "How about we have sex, small man style?" She questions as she points to her crotch. You ever so slightly nod your head as a little precum starts to dribble down the side of your cock. Pretending not to notice your reaction, she carries on further. "What about my ass? You love it so much and it could always use a good worshiping" She says as she turns around showing you her voluptuous globes. She starts to undo her short shorts and lets them fall to the floor. "Here is a better view." she says. There it was. Her ass was nicely rounded, plump, and slightly firm. You noticed she was wearing her pink thong. The one where the string in the back is a dark hot pink while the patch in the front is a lighter pink. You snap out of your hormonal trance for a second and think about what you're getting yourself into.

Lizzy bends down slowly and spreads her ass cheeks to where her juicy butt is only inches away from you. You can't pull your eyes away from the sight that lies before you. You feel the heat, even a very slight smell emanating from her butt. You can make out her butthole behind the string and the outer lips of her vagina further on. "How's the view down there little man?" she asks. Your mouth is suddenly dry as fear suddenly strikes your heart. She is MASSIVE compared to you. You are literally at her mercy. If she slips right now she can crush you with her butt in an instant. All these thoughts and you forget to respond to her question. "No, okay" she says while standing back up, turning around, and crouching down in front of you like before. You can feel her smile radiating through you. However, she seems to be smiling too much. "How..about..my...mouth?" she finally asks. Lizzy then opens her mouth wide and lolls her tongue out. "Ahhhhhhh. How does it look in there? Do you want to finish your little load in my mouth maybe?" she asks again. This time waiting for your response. All options seem like fun, but the risks seem too great to undertake as of this moment. A blowjob sounds like the safest choice. After all, you don't know for sure whether or not you're the clone or the original. "I'll have 1 blowjob please, well done, no salt on the fries" you say jokingly. Lizzy laughs and says, "One blowjob it is then. And I’ll make sure it's extra well done for you." she replies with a wink.

She curls her finger motioning you to come closer. You get up and start walking up to her smiling face. You stop when you're penis is only a fraction of an inch away from her lips. Her hazel eyes are massive and they're staring right at you. You're a little worried about your size, but also painfully hard at this point from all of the teasing. Her tongue escapes her lips and gracefully licks your balls and penis all at once. You exhale with relief. She starts licking and sucking and lolling your penis around in her mouth. The pleasure is out of this world. You even find it hard to stand straight as you rest your hands on both sides of her nose. She keeps going like this for a while until your legs start to shake a little from getting close to an orgasm. A pair of fingers pick you up by the shoulders and lift you above Lizzy's head. "You seem to have trouble standing straight. Here, let me help you" she says as she carefully lowers your body into her mouth. Stopping at your waist, her lips close around you and hold you steady. In any other girl's mouth this might be terrifying, but you trust your girlfriend will do her best to make sure no harm comes to you. Regardless, it's still a little scary. You feel her tongue start working its magic again. This time, the heat is felt by almost your entire body. Saliva coats your lower half. In the meantime, she is gently stroking her pussy over her panties. The feeling of it all is bringing you razor close to an orgasm. Her fingers grab you again and lift you back up above her mouth so she can talk. "Now I want you to tell me when you are about to cum. Okay?" she asks in a demanding voice. "Yea, of course" you respond in the heat of the moment. She slowly lowers you back in and her tongue comes back to sliding itself all over your penis at a more intense speed. It doesn't take long before all the pleasure brings you to the edge. "I'm about....to cum!" you yell out. The corners of her mouth turn up in a grin. Her eyes lock onto yours in a predatory stare. Your body suddenly drops down into her mouth and you land face first into her soaking tongue. She immediately starts to swallow as your legs and waist are shoved into her throat. The tightness of Lizzy's throat makes you orgasm uncontrollably. Another gulp and the rest of your body slides further down. Never to see the light of day again. Outside, Lizzy is holding the wriggling lump down her throat. She slowly follows it all the way down with the palm of her hand. Her other hand continuing to rub her now wet pink panties. You continue you to slide down the tight hot tube covered in your own cum and her saliva. Your journey ends when your body finally slip out into her stomach. You feel her shudder and moan out at the same time. She just had an amazing orgasm at the expense of your life.

It is a million degrees in here and the air is unbreathable. The stomach walls are closing in on you by the second as you start panicking and trying to squirm your way back out. Lizzy gets up to go to the bathroom as she now feels slight movements in her tummy. Back in her stomach, the walls have now molded themselves around your splayed out body and you have nothing but flesh and stomach mucus to inhale. Your last thoughts are filled with extreme regret and confusion as to why Lizzy swallowed me. Your body starts convulse from the lack of oxygen. Your cock continuing to betray as it started getting hard again.

Lizzy felt the movements go still after she washed her hands and started taking off her makeup. "Poor guy, be should have known better than to ask for his experience to be well done." she said to herself in an almost emotionless tone. She hoped the other two clones would appear as well. She had a lot more fun planned ahead for the little guys.