- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Victorias second story, hope you enjoy.

******

You woke up mid air falling, victoria, the giantess, had accidentally knocked you from the top of the cabinet with her phone cable knocking you out. You came to just before impact with a massive lemon thong, it wasnt seethrogh but was made of a fabric mesh covered in paterns (https://images.app.goo.gl/1dm5CAV12srWMTew5). You crashed into it and rolled, just as you began to stand Victoria grabbed the thong, she had her leggings off and had taken her underwear from overnight down. She lifted it and you out and down, her massive legs slipped in the holes and began flying past, her smooth skin effortlessly gliding against the fabric, still you could not get your footing and ended up roling down directly in the path of her vagina, which was quickly becoming larger above you. You slammed into it asvictoria pulled the thong tight, you diddnt end up between the lips, instead you were pushed tightly against the left most one (to victoria, your right looking up at her). The world was bathed in yellow as some light cascaded in but you then heard the sound of nylon stretching, victoria was adding another layer, leggings.

The world in her thong got dark as the leggings enveloped her waist, everything got more compressed too, then something massive slammed in on you from outside, her hand, it began massaging slightly. You were removed from her labia but not the way you wanted, unknowingly victoria had shoved you between her lips and was now slowley massaging you into her pussy. Your arm was pulled away from your side by one pass of her fingers, then while it was outstretched another pass by the fingers buried it deep within her pussy. She then spoke "ughh, dont have time now, ill finish later" with that, the hand left. Yours however was now fully stuck inside her, and every step victoria took bent your body away from it, threatening to dislocate the arm firmly stuck.

After the full day went by without incident, you only got close to losing the arm once when victoria teied to get comfy in a seat, twisting her ass back and forth, compressing and twisting you in ways you diddnt think possible. But now, with the sound of keys being dropped, Victoria was home. She removed the leggings excitedly, blinding you with yellow tinted light. She slammed down onto the bed and a shadow came over the thong, her hand was coming back. She began massaging again, almost imediately her middle finger slammed into your stomach, your body jerked away and suddenly your arm was numbed, she had popped it clean out its socket. Seconds later you were slammed the other way your leg was now being swallowed by the hole below, now oozing liquids. Suddenly you heard something outside, victoria had turned on a video, after a few seconds you knew, porn, you were fucked.

Seconds later the thong was gone, revealing you to the air after hours trapped within Victoria's musty prison. The hand assault continued, but imediately became more brutal as you were ripped upwards towards Victoria's clit, your arm however diddnt come, it was torn off instantly as her fingers slid you away. Victoria diddnt notice, partly due to her mind being elsewher,  but also because your blood just flowed away in a river of her own juices. You then heard a low rumble, you looked up and saw a pink vibrator coming down on you, it slammed directly into your crotch and began to assault your body, your left leg was immediately shaken out of its socket, the vibrator had hit it prety much directly. Then a second pink mass went by below, a dildo. Your right leg then came loose but was immediately torn away, addi g to the flow of liquids now pouring towards the pink monolith moving in and out below you.  You got one last look at your leg before the dildo crashed down into it before plunging it deep within Victoria. Suddenly the vibrator shut off and lifted, for a breif moment you lifted with it, but then you fell, landing right where your lost leg had been just moments earlyer. The dlido exited, but diddnt return, instead a cold liquid poured onto you, victoria was adding more lube. Without warning the dildo returned, it slammed into your pelvis, crushing it with the moulded head, then you began sliding towards the opening. As you reached it you slid out from beneath the dildo, but were dragged in by your other leg, which was still stuck below the pink beast. You were ground along her damp pussy walls, rolled by the dildo, skin shredded, bones disintegrated. You were dead by the time the dildo was moving outwards again. Your body was left inches deep inside of her. Eventually a week later Victoria had sex, the guy came, but without a condom, nothing stopped your body being dragged out by the base of his cock head, especially now it was sticky with cum. As he fully withdrew from victoria, his foreskin rolled up, sealing you in with the head of his penis. Even if your body was discovered, victoria could never be connected, unaware to her, she had gotten away with murder again.