- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

  

 

 Shannon paused and took a deep breath.

“Last class of the day, it’s my favorite and I can finally go home.” She said to herself, hoping to keep some form of optimism for an otherwise dismal usual day.

As she reached for her book she was abruptly slammed into her locker. Pain spread across her upper body where she contacted the hard metal sides.

“Hey freak, headed to draw some more of your weird ass cartoons!”

Shannon turned around to see her biggest bully Molly standing behind smirking with her trio of goons. It made Shannon even more upset that, standing at only five-foot tall she literally had to look up at Molly to make a face. She was met by her bright green eyes staring menacingly.

“Oh, I’m sorry freak. Did that hurt your little feelings?” Molly said mockingly.

Molly used her ample chest to push Shannon back against the lockers. Shannon’s nose pressed into the gap created by her cleavage, the thick sweater cutting her air supply. Molly placed one hand on either side of her and spoke down to her, her auburn hair falling into Shannon’s face. Shannon tried to wave the hair out of her vision but her arms were pinned by Molly’s much larger frame. She could feel her soft breasts pressing and pulling as Molly breathed.

“Does this do anything for you shorty? Do you like being pushed around by someone larger than you? It probably does, you probably love having a real woman’s breasts trapping you. You’re fucking pathetic and if I could, I’d hold you here until you ran out of breath for good.

Shannon continued her pitiful struggle against Molly’s athletic frame, toned from years of gymnastics and cheerleading. Shannon’s thin body could only tremble as she struggled to breath. Molly’s vicious smile quickly turned to one of anger.

 “I saw you looking at my boyfriend the other day. Didn’t think I would notice, did you? This is your one and only warning. If you even think of laying your eyes on him again, I’ll end you.  Do you understand me runt?”

Shannon was able to nod.

“Good.”

Molly slammed her hands against the lockers, scaring Shannon one last time before she walked away laughing.

Shannon gasped for air as she slumped to the floor. Once she finally caught her breath she heard the tardy bell ring and cursed.

“Shit, now I’m late for class. Thanks a-lot you fucking bitch.” She whispered as she brushed tears from her eyes.

Shannon gathered up her books and ran off for the long walk to the art building.

 

“Miss Smith, nice of you to join us.”

Shannon shot the teacher Mrs. Styles a quick look and muttered and apology.

“That’s the third time this week. One more and you’ll be spending some time in detention. Now get to your seat. Today is the final day you have to finish up your Senior art show piece, I suggest you hurry.”

“Yes, Mrs. Styles. It won’t happen again.” Shannon replied meekly.

She did her best to hide her frustration at both Molly and Mrs. Styles as she took her seat in the empty back row. She pulled out her supplies and retrieved her Senior art piece. She laid it gently on the easel before her and gathered herself.

Before her was her almost finished piece she titled “Hope Potential.” On the canvas was a giant woman pulling herself from the destruction of a building she had grown out of. Shannon stared at it longingly, wishing and praying to every god she could think of that she could be like the women she drew.

“If only I could make this my reality, I’d be noticed and respected and I’d make Molly pay so dearly.” Shannon thought to herself.

With a sigh, Shannon dipped her brush into the paint and got to work finishing her piece, lost in her thoughts of what could be.

Before she knew it, the bell rung for the end of class. Shannon had just completed her last bit of color on her canvas and was ready to get home where she could escape this awful school.

She made her way out of the art building. It was a long trek from the art building to where the busses were parked. The art building was a joint building with the custodial building and you had to pass by it to make your way towards the high school and subsequently the bus yard. Shannon never minded the walk as it gave her time to vent to herself over her usually awful days and calm down as she listened to music.

Shortly after she popped her ear buds in though, Shannon’s head was covered by a sack and she was being picked up and moved. Shannon struggled as best she could and tried to fight back but the attackers were to strong and she was dumped into a room. Shannon pulled the sack off and was barely able to make out a glimpse of auburn hair as the door shut and locked.

“Good luck runt!” Molly’s muffled voice taunted from the other side of the door.

“God damnit!” Shannon shrieked as she ran towards the door in the pitch-black room and pounded as hard as she could. After a while, she gave up and slid down sobbing on the floor. She was locked in some janitor’s supply closet and she had no way of contacting anyone as she had dropped her phone when she was abruptly picked up.

After several minutes of crying, Shannon finally stopped as she felt she had run out of tears to cry. Timidly she began feeling her way around the room trying to find anything she could to use as a light or even maybe another way out. Like any other day, luck was not on her side. She was getting more and more frustrated as she ran into buckets and god knows what else. She tripped forward landing on her knees, the pain further aggravating her. Cursing, she ran her hand along what seemed like a shelf, grabbing it with both hands she tried pulling herself up only to be met by several cans of liquids spilling onto her as the shelves collapsed.

Shannon sat stunned, hurting and completely over her life. Her head throbbed where two cans had hit her squarely on the head. She rubbed at the spots as liquid poured down her face. She slammed her hands on the ground in anger.

“This has got to be the worst day ever. I can’t believe that bitch locked me in here.”

Shannon’s body felt tight and she felt like her skin was getting warmer by the moment.

“Great, now I’ve spilt some horrible mixture of chemicals that’s going to kill me now.”

Shannon struggled to pull her soaked hoodie off.

“This must’ve already shrunk my favorite hoodie, just fucking fantastic. Death would be welcome at this point.”

Shannon wanted to cry again but she stifled her tears as she got her self back onto her feet.

Bam!

A new wave of pain spread across the top of her head when she was almost standing up.

“Ouch! Did I hit a shelf?” Shannon wondered angrily as she rubbed her sore head again.

Shannon slid to her right and tried again.

Bam!

“Fuck. Did this damn room shrink?”

Shannon took one more step and felt her foot hit a wall, knocking down more cans down.

“What the hell...?”

Within seconds Shannon felt the room compress around her like a small box. Her clothes began to constrict her entire body. Frantically she tried her best to pull her clothes off of her but it was becoming increasingly difficulty as she lost more and more space. She was struggling to breathe as her chest was constricted by her shrinking shirt.

Within moments, she was completely stuck and she could hear and feel her clothes ripping away from her body. She was grateful for that as it was at least a minor relief for her body to be free and to feel fresh air flow back into her lungs.

When her toes scrunched against what felt like a door, an epiphany hit her.

“The room isn’t shrinking, I’m fucking growing!”

The thought instantly changed her mood from anger to excitement.

Shannon closed her eyes and focused on her entire body, silently willing it to grow. She instantly felt a warmth spread across her body as if it was responding to her thoughts.

Fresh pain followed quickly as her body compressed into the cinder block walls harder and harder. The pain was almost unbearable and seemed like it wasn’t going away anytime soon.

Crack… crack…crack.

Shannon could hear the cinder blocks slowly giving away over her grunts of pain. She pushed and pushed, not moments later she felt her hands push through the rough walls as they finally gave away to the pressure of her expanding body.

Her head shot through the roof and she felt her hands break through the walls pushing their way through the classrooms. Desks were brushed aside like paper as her fingers spread. Shannon could feel the cool wind on her legs as they made there way out the other side of the building.

Shannon pushed her head through the hole she had created in the roof and took in the sight, breathing heavily.

Before her she could see her bright pink toe nail polish glinting in the waning light of the evening. She wriggled her enormous toes causing crushed remnants of the building to fall off. She blew a puff from her lips to remove pieces of the torn roof. She guessed she was at least fifteen feet tall.

She had never felt better.

The amount of destruction her body had just caused in this medium sized building was exhilarating. She could feel the strength of her new body from head to toe.

“Time to stand up and take it all in.”

She readjusted her hands causing more of the building to collapse and pushed up, demolishing what was left of the roof.

“Oh my god.” She gasped. Both from what she could see of her body and at her voice that was clearly deeper.

She stared down at her new body that had been hidden to her by the building. Her once C cup breasts were easily a double D, with soft pink nipples jutting straight out of the soft flesh. She ran her hands down her body feeling the changes. Her once flabby stomach was now smooth and flat and a chiseled V shape led down to new six-foot wide hips. She was surprised to feel her underwear still intact, although the once waist high black panties were now tightened into a low-rise G-string. Reaching around she felt her a now tight ass jutting unlike anything she had ever had before.

“This is unbelievable. Its like a dream come true!” She clapped her hands together and hopped up and down in excitement. A loud crash signaled the end of the rest of the art building. The tremors from her hopping, too much for the weakened structure.

 

“Jesus Christ!”

Shannon was snapped out of her thoughts by the sound of someone below.

She looked down, standing by her ankle was what looked like one of the male night janitors.

“Hi.” Shannon said sheepishly as she crossed her arms to cover up her naked breasts.

“What in the…how…?” The janitor squeaked out.

Shannon just shook her head. “I don’t know, I’m so sor….”

She stopped herself.

“What am I doing? I’m a giantess now. I don’t have to apologize or answer to anyone anymore.” She glanced down at the two-foot tall man. “Let alone this puny guy.”

Slowly, she lowered her arms and uncovered her breasts, letting them hang free. She placed her hands on her hips and stared down confidently at the small janitor.

“I’ve shed my former self and I no longer answer to any man or woman. You will be the first in a long line of my vengeance on this world that has been nothing but cruel to me. That building was just my beginning.”

The janitor slowly turned and tried to run away, unfortunately for him, Shannon was too fast.

She kicked him in the back, sending the man flying face down.

Shannon lifted her foot and placed her soft soles onto the quivering man.

She gently pressed her foot down, reveling in the feeling of the man’s squirming.

“Just a small push and this man’s life is over in a bloody mess. He’s holds no more value than the old barbie dolls she used to smash into the dirt as a child.” She thought to herself.

Lifting her foot slightly she commanded, “Turn over and face me.”

The man slowly turned over and Shannon pinned him down once more, his face barely visible between her big toe and her long toe. The sun was almost set making it more difficult to see the man in the waning light. Next to her a pole light lit up.

Smirking, Shannon grabbed the metal pole and bent the light over to illuminate the man’s terrified face.

“If I was you, I would start kissing these toes and begging for your life.”

The janitor just stared, paralyzed by fear.

Shannon pushed harder.

“Now.” She growled deeply.

The janitor snapped out of his fear and began kissing the side of her big toe, sobbing in between.

Shannon sighed, the small pecks of his lips against her toe felt amazing. She soaked it up for several minutes.

“You’ve done okay, but this is boring me. I’ll always remember you as my first.”

She pushed as hard as she could against his chest, his screams pierced the otherwise quiet night air.

Frustrated she pushed harder, feeling his bones snap under the ball of her foot, his screams turning into gurgles. Warm liquid spread out between her toes. The man’s blood made her foot slip before she could completely crush his body. A bone stuck into her sole.

“Ow, ow, ow! Ugh, this isn’t getting me anywhere.”

Shannon lifted her foot and pulled the bone out of her foot, flicking it onto the ground.

Closing her eyes, she concentrated, imagining her body growing larger, expanding upwards and outwards. Immediately she felt her body react to her thoughts as if she could communicate directly to her cells.

Slowly her body rose up, her feet growing across the grass. Her chest felt heavier as her breasts weighed down more and more as they expanded out. As quickly as her growth started it was over. She opened her eyes.

“Amazing.” She whispered. Once again, her voice sounded a tinge lower than before.

Placing her foot back over the bloody corpse of the janitor, she was now able to completely cover the six-foot man’s body with her whole foot. Pushing down and grinding, she finished the job she started until there was nothing left of the man but blood and dirt.

Shannon felt her pussy begin to ache as excitement coursed through her body.

“I just obliterated him like a bug.” She laughed to herself.

She moved her bloodied foot to a patch of grass and wiped off as much blood and bone as she could. She felt even more powerful than before, her much large foot digging a large rut in the ground with each pass of her bare sole.

Satisfied, she looked around her and decided on her path to Molly’s house. From her best guess in the dark, her house was on the other side of their small town, just due north of her current location. If she was careful, she could sneak up on the house and take her by surprise. She reached between her legs and felt her cotton panties. Her hand came away warm and wet, her familiar musk filling her nose and she knew her days of fucking dolls and toys was over. Gripping her wet panties, she ripped them away with one hand and let them drop onto the rubble of the building landing with a wet flop.

Shannon grinned and made her way north.

 She was ready.