- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Final chapter! Feel free to ignore the author's note at the bottom, it was the only way I could figure to hit the minimum character limit

An hour later, repairs finished, and medical treatments completed, Captain Thulumn gave his report to the high council as to what they had discovered. The colonization fleet that had been waiting in the upper atmosphere were sent down, including one dna lab ship which would be stationed in the target's womb for the creation of future generations. Furthermore, two hormone chemistry labs and drilling operations were set up in the target's two large mountains. These quickly got to work making sure every nook and cranny of those mountains were producing the white liquid at full capacity and that collection and distribution of the liquid could begin.

This target was a test bed of sorts. Once a month had passed, the parasitians would send other colony vessels from across the galaxy to slowly colonize every human on the planet. To accomplish this more effectively, at Zitherlum's suggestion, a survey team was sent out to scan and survey all the water pipes on the planet as an easy way to send ships to other new targets. Having a way to find targets without clothing on made the work far easier for the parasitians, and Zitherlum was given an additional medal for his efforts.

When asked what could be given to Captain Thulumn and his crew in honor of their accomplishments, Thulumn looked to his subordinates who had all agreed beforehand on what they wanted.

"We wish to retire!" Captain Thulumn announced. "We wish to live out the rest of our days in the body of our goddess!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leanne woke to her alarm clock the next morning to find her hands had somehow ended up down her pants. She had had the most pleasant dream and was a bit upset to find out she had awoken.

Pulling her hand out of her pants she realized much to her disappointment, her panties were beyond salvage.

"I could have at least orgasmed while I was conscious."

Leanne sighed as as she reached up to stretch. As she stretched she was surprised to feel something cold drift along her breasts. Putting her hand up her shirt she was surprised to find that her nipples were fully erect, and whats more, they were wet!

"Is something like that even possible?" Leanne pondered to herself noticing the two wet spots on her shirt over where each nipple had been.

Deciding she would investigate it later, she got out of bed and went to get ready for the day. Eventually her pussy lips closed again, and her inverted nipples burrowed back down into her boobs, but her last surprise caught her off guard the most.

As Leanne attempted to put on her bra, she was surprised to see the strap no longer reached. She tried several times, but still to no avail. It had finally happened. Leanne had become somehow become a C Cup!

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hoah boy..... I'll just write a quick story I said... it will only take an hour I said... I'll keep it under 1000 words I said..... Now almost 12 hours later here I am but I REALLY like how this one turned out. If you like my other work I think you will like this one as well as it asks the question of what happens before a giantess gets colonized! 

I unfortunately had to cut out a bit as I was getting pretty tired and this was already several times longer than I expected, (I was hoping to put more details in Team C and D's roles in the nose and digestion system) but hope I still did well with what I had.

If you enjoy, feel free to like or comment down below. 

Hope you enjoyed these few extra stories. I know I have been gone for a while, I tend to do feast or famine with these updates. I'll probably disappear again for a bit to let my brain recoup from the two day marathon, but hope these will tide you over until then.

Finally, because I do get asked this from time to time, though it sounds a bit pompous for me to point this out.... if you want to do fan art, fan fiction, or whatever inspired by these stories I have, feel free to! I consider it an honor! Be sure to tag me in them though as I would love to check them out myself! (Seriously... Giantess fandom needs a lot more unaware colonization and body exploration giantess content!)

Hope 2020 is a good year for you all!

-Wimpering