- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A bit of ear, some breast, body exploration, 

After a short journey, Team A approached their target. They had flown in formation with teams B-D over the great forest, and along the massive great plane, but now they were ready for their mission.

Their target had been surprisingly still for the entire duration of their journey. Thoughts of her sudden movements earlier made the crew on edge at the thought of how easily they could be left marooned on the great planes with a wrecked ship, but these fears had thankfully been unfounded.

Running by procedure which optimized the parasitian's desire to never be discovered, the scouting vessels were not allowed to break a certain altitude over their target's body without the captain present in fear of their untrained maneuvers leading to their discovery. Even their flight over the thick pubic jungle had to be approved by their captain who deemed it as a necessary detour, and he was most likely bound to face a reprimand for it.

The titanic mountains raised and lowered rhythmically making the crew curious if the target had fallen asleep.

While a risk, team's B-D decided to fly directly through the valley between the two mountains as opposed to around them. It would indeed be the the fastest course of action, but due to the slight tremors that undulated through the mountains at each breast, it seemed the structural integrity of these mountains could easily shift causing everything within the valley to be crushed between them.

It was out of Team A's hands now though, as they pulled back and made their upward descent over the left hill, being sure to keep as much in the shadow the titanic hill casted as possible.

There were a few pale branchless trees here and there that team A's ship had to dodge, but it was still a fairly simple flight. As the ship reached the top, the crew paused momentarily to take in the beautiful sight before them.

To the south they could see the great plane, as well as the thick jungle they had already crossed. Further down they could see the long slender pale pillars of the legs that led to her massive feet resting on either side of the tap they had come in from.

To the north they could see their target's resting face. Her thick dark eyelashes were closed over her eyes, as her thick red lips were parted slightly. Each breath she took caused the ground beneath them to rise and fall. If the ship's auto pilot hadn't been set to hover, the size of her breaths would have definitely crashed them at this point. Down below her chin, they could see teams C and D starting to make their vertical climb along the base of her mouth, while team B veered to the left over her long floating wavy hair towards her ear.

It was common procedures to refer to the target as the target until it became a country to help keep parasitians from gaining any awkward feelings. However; from this vantage point, every crewmember aboard team A's ship knew it... the target was a woman. And a beautiful one at that.

With a deep sigh, Team A's leader set the ship back into its forward momentum towards their goal. After a brief flight longer, the pale, smooth ground beneath them began to turn dark red and lumpy, similar to the cliff face their captain would now be investigating. As they reached the very center of the red area however, team A made a startling discovery.

"This is team A leader, repeat, this is team A leader. We have reached the entrance to the tunnels, however, we seem to have hit a problem!" Team A's leader called out over the radio.

"Team A, we copy." Captain Thulumn replied. "Please describe the problem to us."

"It appears the entrance to the tunnel has collapsed. As it is, we are unsure how to enter." team A replied looking at the red puckered hole in the center.

There was a moment's pause before the reply came.

"Understood Team A." Captain Thulumn replied. "We are currently investigating how best to enter our target area as well. Please hold position and be prepared to send video footage for analysis once we have entered."

"Understood!" the leader of team A replied. Leaning back, he and his crew stared out the windows again. Of course his first goal was to provide the information to the parasitian colonies, however; he couldn't deny, he was thankful he could observe this view for longer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a long journey, team B had reached their target area. It had been a long flight since they broke off from team's C and D, and the clear water had been entirely blocked by the long thick brown wavy vines that floated gently above it. The crew had worried what would happen if the target were to turn her head during this journey. Their ship and crew would be forever lost in that thick forest of vines with no way of getting back. Luckily the target's head remained stationary.

They now hovered directly in front of a large entrance. It looked like a large plate with a series of concave craters in it all leading to one deep hole with a slight covering over it. Team B's leader lifted a finger to his lips before activating the advanced silent running technology. Team B specialized in stealth. At their size you wouldn't think they needed to take any special measures, but the target had clearly responded to something audible earlier and given they were entering her ear, they could not risk making too much noise.

As silently as possible, the crew entered the dark tunnel. Turning on their lights, they examined their surroundings. The dark tunnel was tight. Probably even tighter than there Team D was headed, and thin black branchless vines hung from all the walls. It was not the vines, which could be found all over the target's body, that the team was interested in however.

Moisture residue on the walls of the cave suggested that the tunnel may have been washed out recently which was disheartening. It meant the team would have to travel deeper in to have any chance of finding resources to harvest. The deeper they got, the greater the chance their sounds would be heard. Still, they did not reach their rank by being risk averse. With a steady hand, team B's leader flew the ship further in being careful not to touch any of the vines which would definitely be felt.

The team held their breath as they traveled further and further inwards. The tunnel seemed to almost grow narrower the further they went. Finally, after what felt like ages, the team discovered their goal.

Had they been less well disciplined, they likely would have cheered at the sight of it, but such action would only cause their previous efforts to be in vain. Still, the tension in the small craft had noticeably lightened as they approached a large portion of yellowish brown material plastered to some vines.

Sending out a probe arm, the craft removed a large parasitian sized chunk from the resource node, though it wasn't even a fraction of the materials left over. Were they a harvest craft, they would most likely spend the next few hours mining the node in attempt to carry every last speck of it for the colony. But they were a science vessel and lacked the industrial cargo hold to carry so much material.

The scans came in, and it was indeed what they had hoped for. Wax which could be used in so many applications. While to most creatures it was a primitive trap for preventing foreign bodies from entering the body, to the parasitians it was a resource that ensured their continued strength.

Silent smiles were flashed all around as team B prepared to leave with their spoils.