- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

You do NOT Stop an Orgasm Halfway!

"Ahhh Ahhh! What is that?!" Leanne moaned to herself coming to. She had somehow managed to fall asleep in the tub (a horrible mistake to make) but now found herself waking up and super horny.

Her inverse nipples were now fully erect, and she felt a tickle inside flowing deeper and deeper through them. Her body was sweaty and her hips were twisted. The floor of the bathroom was soaked from water that had spilled over the side of the tub. But what caught her more was the feeling of her clit which was swollen with pleasure.

"Uhhhhh there's no helping it now..." Leanne moaned to herself as she bit her lip. Shifting her hips again, Leanne dragged her fingers over her erect nipples, along her flat toned belly, through her thick public hair, and down towards her hungry lips. Placing a well trained finger on either side, she began gently pinch her clit running her fingers along her wet vaginal lips.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT IS THAT!?" Zitherlum cried out pointing to the sky. Massive white pillars came crashing through the thick jungle and fell over the edge completely engulfing the large swollen sphere.

Zitherlum reactively strafed the ship sideways to avoid a massive tree that was completely uprooted by the massive pillars which then crashed into the ocean far below them.

"We... went too far..." Captain Thulumn replied, gasping at the colossal sight before him. "She tasted too much pleasure and wants more. Even if we do not provide it, she will provide herself with it."

The crew watched in shock as the massive white pillars slid along the cavern entrance completely covering it in spite of its massive side. The ends of the pillars were guarded by sharp rock solid shields, thicker than even a parasitian battle cruiser's armor, and had the thick remains of blue paint encrusted on it.

"What do we do now?" Zitherlum asked too in shock to react further.

"We go in and complete our mission!" Captain Thulumn responded.

Zitherlum and the crew looked at him in a moment of shock before their resolve returned.

"If you lead, we will follow!" Zitherlum replied, to which Captain Thulumn gave a truly appreciative smile.

"D Team!" Captain Thulumn cried out over the radio. "For the sake of the Parasitian empire we must enter the reproduction chamber, but our way is blocked. I have a plan to unblock it which has a 50/50 chance of working, however, either way will put your team at great risk! Are you willing?"

There was silence for a second before a solemn but accepting voice replied. "We are willing."

"Good! Captain Thulumn replied. "I need you to fire your lasers further into the cave you are exploring. Doing so will most likely cause the target to move her hand towards her nose. DO NOT DO THIS UNLESS YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY SURE YOU ARE SECURE!"

Again silence before the response came. "We will fire. Prepare yourselves!"

Team D's leader looked around at his men as they sat landed in the large meteor sized chunk of resources. The cavern was dark and narrow... thick black vines grew out of the walls and could cause irritation if they were jostled too much.

Giving the ship one last nostalgic look over, he realized this could very well be his last action he ever took. The nervous faces on his crew showed they too had come to the same realization yet they all appeared resolved to do it.

"Men... it has been an honor." the team leader smiled before shooting his lasers deep into the unexplored depth of the tunnel."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AH!" Leanne cried as she instinctively moved her hand from her pussy lips to her nose. Instantly her nostrils were filled with the smell of her wet womanly juices making her realize the error of her ways.

"ah shoot..." Leanne muttered to herself bemoaning that her masturbation hand was also her most dexterous.

Leaning forward, she washed her hands off in the water before picking up the wet washcloth.

*PHWONK!*

It wasn't the most ladylike of nose blows, but she lived alone and whatever had irritated her nose felt like it was in there pretty deep.

Looking at the washcloth, she was surprised at just how much snot she had blown out.

"I really need to dust in here more often." she thought to herself before dropping the cloth in the water.

Leaning back again, her pussy lips were once again only half submerged in the water. She had unfortunately cooled off quite a bit from the unexpected irritation but she also regretted not getting a full orgasm. She gently used one hand to slowly tease her still erect nipple while she used a finger from her other hand to slowly tease her clit. With any luck, she might be able to have round two!