- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A lot of womb exploration and some breast stuff

"GO!" Captain Thulumn cried out as soon as the massive hand had lifted.

With no hesitation, Zitherlum put the ship into full speed charging into the wide open cavern.

Crew members gave nervous glances as they passed by the massive twitching lips on either side of them, but the gate remained open. They flew into an absolutely massive red open tunnel large enough to fit an entire civilization in, but their quarry lay futher.

Without slowing down, Zitherlum guided the ship through the massive cavern before reaching a small hole at the back. The hole was in the center of a ring that seemed to protrude slightly making aiming for it fairly easy.

As smoothly as only an expert pilot like Zitherlum could manage, he flew the entire ship through the center of the hole at full speed without so much as bumping the walls.

Only when the ship had fully passed through the opening did Zitherlum finally slowed the ship. They were now in a large red room. Behind them was the hole they had entered through and to their left and there right there were small holes in the wall, but other than that the room was a mostly empty space. In spite of the plainness of the room however, it would one day become the most important hub of the future colony.

Everyone on board the ship jumped as the body around them trembled. A massive trumpet sound was heard followed by the sloshing of water. Zitherlum did everything in his power to keep the ship from crashing as the world moved around them. If it hadn't been for the sheer scale of this cavern they likely would have been crashed against the walls.

"TEAM D! DO YOU READ ME!?" Captain Thulumn cried grabbing the radio receiver off the floor.

Silence was heard.

"AGAIN! TEAM D! DO YOU COPY! GIVE US A SIGN YOU ARE ALRIGHT!"

The only sound that could be heard was some indecipherable vocal patterns coming from the target and the splashing of water. A loud splash could be heard to their right muddled by the thick walls of the target's body, and the movement around them slowed down again.

"Sir...." Zitherlum gasped. "Do you think they've..."

A damaged crackle was heard over the radio as everyone lept to attention.

"T*** This is Team D...." a crackly voice came through. "We were forcibly ejected from the tunnel along with the resources we were collecting and are now in some large piece of woven material in the water. We are shaken up, but alright."

The crew gave cheers as the captain leaned back in his chair with a sigh of relief.

"Are you still flight-worthy? Do you think you can escape?" The captain asked.

There was another brief moment of silence before the crackly reply returned.

"We are still fight worthy, and in no immediate danger. However, at this moment we are unable to move. We are too stuck in place by the resources we were blown out with, but the water around us seems to be loosening their grip. We believe we will be able to escape after being given enough time for the resources to break down."

Another sigh of relief was given by Captain Thulumn. "Alright." he replied. "Escape if you can, but if not, we will send teams B and C to your location for repairs and aid."

"I'm afraid we may take a bit of time!" the rough voice of Team C's leader shouted over the comms."

"Team C? Where is your location?" the captain inquired.

"We had to take the full tour to get out." Team C's leader replied. "We are currently halfway through the final stretch, but we need to be careful we don't get caught in any of the waste mountains in here."

"Understood." the captain replied. "Take as much time as you need. Team B will take charge of the rescue efforts."

"TEAM A CAN HELP TOO!" another voice burst in over the radio much to the captain's surprise.

"Team A? Are you already done your investigation??"

"Yes!" the voice replied excitedly. "And it is so much better than we could have hoped for!

Each and every one of the numerous tunnels leads to a large open enclave. Each of these enclaves, when hit with a chemical mixture of hormones will start to fill with a massive lake of white liquid. This liquid is a scientific wonder, filled with more nutrition than even our most skilled scientists would be able to reproduce! In addition to that, it is also an incredibly flexible ingredient that can be either drunk as a liquid, turned into a solid, or turned into a semi solid, and pairs well with a wide variety of foods! This liquid could revolutionize parasitian cuisine across the galaxy!"

"Across the galaxy?" Captain Thulumn chuckled at the team leader's overexcitement. "Just how much liquid do you think she can produce?"

"That is the best part!" Team A's leader replied. "Not only are there a large number of lake sized alcoves that will be filled with this white liquid, but our research shows the lake reserves may be able to recover as many as 8 times in a single day! Possibly even more!"

"8 Times?!" Captain Thulumn cried out in genuine shock.

"Exactly!" Team A's leader responded. "A single hill may not only produce enough of this white liquid to feed the entire country, but it may produce enough excess to export to male countries, or countries whose age prevents them from generating their own white liquid! BUT! There is not only one of these blessed mountains! With two mountains I believe we could generate enough of this white nutritious liquid to create a steady export to other colonies across the galaxy!"

Captain Thulumn fell back into his chair with a smile. This was it! The discovery of a life time. With a discovery this grand under his name, not only he, but his entire team would be able to retire and settle down as heroes in whatever colony they wanted.

Remembering his position, Captain Thulumn cleared his throat before replying.

"Understood!" he replied. "Great work up there. The mission wasn't as smooth as expected, but I am glad we took the risks that we did now. This is truly the discovery of our lifetimes. Leave the tunnels and join Team B in assisting Team D with whatever they need. You have all done well today! I am proud of all of you, but am most proud we have all come out of this alive!"

Captain Thulumn put down the radio handset and turned to his own crew.

"What do we do now sir?" Zitherlum inquired. With a discovery this grand, their mission was considered a success whether the target could be used for reproduction or not. But they had fought hard to get this far, and Captain Thulumn was not about to give up halfway.

Standing up from his seat, he lay a hand on Zitherlum's shoulder as he passed by.

"What else?" he replied with a smile. "We complete our mission!"

Captain Thulumn walked through the corridors until he reached the hangar for the small one person fighters. It would be far too risky to take the full sized ship to where he was headed, so a one person craft was the only option. Ideally, an officer or even Zitherlum would be in charge of driving the craft, but Captain Thulumn preferred hands on leadership. After all they had been through, he was beginning to feel a sense of ownership of this target, and it felt wrong to let anyone else explore her most intimate place.

"Checks are all clear, you are free to launch!" the dispatcher called out over the radio. With a thumbs up from Thulumn, he launched his fighter out of the main vessel and into the massive cavern.

The first thought that popped into Thulumn's mind was how massive the target was. The scouting vessel they had arrived in was a large frigate, almost a full mm in length. Even when it was split into five pieces like it was currently, there was still enough room in each segment to hold a crew of 15, as well as their support craft, scientific equipment, storage for resources, and emergency supplies. Now that he was alone in a small craft that was barely larger than himself, he truly could appreciate the scale of the world he had now entered.

"She's a goddess..." Thulumn caught himself saying.

He had never thought much about about the targets he had explored in the past. They were not male or female. They weren't living creatures to be attracted to or pushed away from. They were just the future home of another colony. But this target had been different.

She was beautiful....

That was all Thulumn could think of. It was the first thought he had when they hung under the tap scanning her body. Her thick dark eyelashes, her long slender legs, her cute painted toes, her mountainous hills that contained such a precious treasure within them, her pale blue eyes, her gentle smile, her wavy brown hair, her thick jungle forest, her shapely butt, her cavernous vagina and womb... This was a woman and she was beautiful.

Thulumn wished to know her name. He wanted to cry it out in affection as he traveled through every nook and cranny of her body. He wished to devote his life to understanding her more and guarding this body with his life. For the first time in his life, Thulumn felt in love.

His small craft navigated the massive open room until he finally reached his destination a small hole in the wall. He took a deep breath snapping himself back to attention. This would be the dangerous part of his mission. He couldn't afford to be distracted if he wanted to live.

Pushing forward, he entered the hole into the small tube that followed.