- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More Pleasuring and Falopian Tube Exploration

Leanne leaned back with a smile. The bathwater had started to cool down, but this was feeling too good to stop.

She had just begun to give up hope of ever getting her orgasm to come when her nipple began to tickle inside again.

"NNNNNN!" she moaned to herself. "I don't know what's causing that but I hope it never stops!"

Moving her hand she began to work on the offending nipple. It had almost retreated back into its breast hidden away from the world again, but at her touch, it quickly rose back up to attention.

The tickle slowly rose closer and closer to the tip making her more and more excited as it went. Finally it felt as if it had flown out of her nipple leaving her without it, but the stimulation had been more than enough to keep her going.

Massaging her small shapely breasts she began to rub her clit more vigorously, allowing her fingers to slide into her. Waves of pleasure began to flow through her as she felt a tingle far deeper than she had ever felt anything before. She wasn't sure how much longer she could handle these sensations, but she wanted to stretch it out as long as she could.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Captain Thulumn had made his way through the hole to find himself in an incredibly narrow tunnel. Long hairs lined the walls that seemed to flow back and forth as if forcing anything inside it to be pushed back out. He did his best to dodge the hairs which threatened to completely destroy his ship, but something unexpected happened.

The target had begun moving again.

A large moan reverberated through the target's whole body as the world around Thulumn shifted back and forth rhythmically. A part of him felt somehow excited at the prospect that their work had affected the massive goddess this much, but the realistic portion of his brain warned him of how much more dangerous this made his situation.

Thulumn pulled the ship violently to the left and right, but still managed to take a beating or two. As one massive hair came flying straight for him, he panicked and shot off two proton torpedos which hit the hair straight on. The blast was thankfully enough to prevent his ship from being destroyed, however, in response the world around him was jolted upwards. Apparently it was enough for the target to feel.

Checking over his status, the ship was taking heavy damage from the walls of the tunnel, but he could still make it.

Flooring it, Thulumn blasted forward at full speed, turning a corner before arriving at his destination.

There before him stood his goal. A massively huge sack, filled with large balls. The source material of life itself. Flying up to the massive sack, Thulumn found one ball that was about to fall off. This target's mating cycle was apparently about to begin.

Activating his torpedo cannon, Thulumn collected a sample of the material, barely enough to be noticed by the target, but almost more material than his small fighter could carry. If the tests proved these eggs were compatible with parasitian genetics, then the colony ship could install a genetics factory within the target's womb. The genetics factory released a chemical which would break one large target's egg designed for their species genetic material into thousands of smaller eggs that would only accept parasitian genetics.

This matter was not without consequences. Over time, future generations of parasitians would change to be more and more like the earthling's as their dna was spliced. This led for a broad amount of variations in parasitian subspecies, but also had helped their species thrive as well as it did.

His mission completed, all that was left was for Thulumn to return to his ship.

"CAPTAIN THULUMN!" Zitherlum's voice broke out over his radio. "YOU NEED TO RETURN QUICKLY! THE TARGET'S MOVEMENTS ARE BECOMING MORE AND MORE VIOLENT! I AM NOT SURE HOW MUCH LONGER I CAN KEEP US AIRBORNE FOR!"

Disaster approaching, Captain Thulumn's focus returned to full. Revving his engines to full, he nimbly made his way through the narrow tube to return to his frightened crew.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leanne was in ecstasy. Her bathroom floor was soaked as more water was now outside the bathtub than within, but that didn't matter any more. She rhythmically gyrated her hips to match the waves of pleasure that were hitting her repetitively. She was so close to cumming, but how much longer could she hold out.

Her glossy painted toes curled in ecstasy as she massaged her breasts far more forcefully than she knew she could take. She wished someone or something could suck on them as she felt they might just burst with how good she was feeling.

The remains of her blue nail polish was almost entirely gone. Plastered to the walls in the depths of her womanhood as she repetitively rammed her fingers deep within her. This was amazing!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Captain Thulumn had barely landed back aboard the ship than he leapt out of the cockpit and made his way towards the bridge.

"TAKE US OUT!" he ordered, a command Zitherlum was more than willing to answer.

Pushing his exhausted arms for just a bit more steadiness, Zitherlum turned the ship back towards the original hole they had entered. It was a much more difficult task to line up the ship with the hole this time around as the world around them shook every which way. The crew was jostled as they hit the edge of the hole which then threw them up into the ceiling of the cave.

"DAMAGE REPORT!" Captain Thulumn cried out desperately attempting to pick himself back up into his seat.

"Hull integrity at 65%!" the engineer cried out reading his monitor. "Engines are damaged but still functional. I think I can get the shields up one last time, but if we take any more than one more hit like that I'm afraid we will be destroyed!"

"CAPTAIN! WHAT IS THAT!?" Zitherlum cried out halting their forward progress.

With the skillful flying that could only come from a life or death situation, Zitherlum steered the craft around just in time to dodge a massive white pillar which shot in and out of the tunnel at terrifying speeds.

"It's... It's moving too fast captain!" Zitherlum cried out. "And its trajectory is too wild to dodge. It is blocking our only escape!"

Captain Thulumn stared awe struck at the massive finger that came towards them. Bits of paint the light of the ship glistened off the thick wet liquid that covered the walls. Little flecks of blue paint that had once adorned this massive intruder now lay plastered to the walls. If this was to be the end of their journey, that he could make it such an end was an honor he was thankful for.

"Teams A-D" Captain Thulumn called out calmly on the radio. "We are trapped within the target's reproductive canal with our only way forward blocked. The target is moving far too violently for us to land or remain airborne. Our only option in this case is to attempt an emergency landing further into the canal near the entrance to the egg chamber."

Tension in the ship grew as they realized what order the captain was giving.

"I am sure the target will finish her reaction soon. At that point you will find her exhausted and far more docile, however; her body will take longer to return to its normal state. I want you to take that window to attempt to find our ship as well as any survivors that may survive this crash. If nothing else, you must take the leader's badge from the remains. It will give you authority to call a rescue team as well as make any decisions necessary to ensure your own survival."

The captain put down his radio handset and turned back to his crew.

"My comrades." he said with a weak smile. "It has been an honor."