- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Orgasm, and a few close calls

Leanne's mind had gone blank. She was moaning and gasping while humping what little water remained in her tub. She had started this bath to relax, but this had been far more than she could deny.

"Un! I'm! I'm! I'm! GONNA CUM!" she cried out to no one in particular as she arched her back raising her hips high into the air.

She felt as the pressure that had been building up inside of her sent a stream of liquid flooding through her pushing against every pleasurable nerve along the way. Finally with one final cry, the liquid burst out of her twitching vaginal lips flying a fair distance before splashing into the remains of the bathwater below.

Leanne held her pose for close to a minute as several waves of pleasure came through her threatening to cause her to orgasm again. Finally, with the initial tension released, she slowly lowered herself back down into the near empty bath water.

"That... was... amazing..." she gasped to herself as she wiped the sweat from her brow.

Raising her slimy fingers to her eyes she realized how much of a mess she had made.

"Maybe I'll.... take a shower..." she mused before reaching for the plug.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HOLD HER STEADY!" Captain Thulumn had cried out as the ship was blasted forward at unthought of speeds. They had been just about to crash the ship into the ground of the tunnel just below the entrance of the egg chamber when something unexpected had happened.

A loud cry reverberated throughout the whole body as light filled the tunnel. Behind them they could hear the roaring of running water, but it was too late to react.

The ship was caught up in a blast of thick liquid that blasted them through the tunnel at high speeds. The ship took some damage to its main thrusters as well as the hull integrity. Then the ship was filled with light as they were blasted into the sky far higher than they had ever been before.

From this vantage point, even in the chaos of the thick liquid, they could make out the target's full body. Her spread pussy lips, pulsing anus, bouncing hills, and wide opened mouth. Captain Thulumn once again realized... she was beautiful.

The flew a fair distance along with the thick liquid before they found themselves pulled down back into the water below.

"CAN YOU RECOVER THRUST CONTROL NOW?" Captain Thulumn cried out.

"NO! WE'VE TAKEN TOO MUCH DAMAGE TO STAY AIRBORNE ON OUR OWN!" Zitherlum replied.

"THEN ALL HANDS! BRACE FOR IMPACT!" Captain Thulumn cried out.

With no other choice, the ship fell into the water down below and began to sink. Thankfully the hull integrity was strong enough to keep water from flooding in, but that was about the only good news.

Pretty much every member of the crew was injured by the ride, and their engines could no longer help them to escape. But they were alive...

Captain Thulumn leaned back in his chair to see the giant butt of the goddess above them.

"She really is beautiful..." Thulumn thought to himself when suddenly he noticed the butt appeared to be getting closer.

"SHE'S COMING BACK DOWN!" Captain Thulumn cried out to the already exhausted crew. With no thrusters or shields, all they could do was hope that luck was on their side.

A loud smash was heard as the whole ship was plunged into darkness, but much to their surprise, they were somehow still alive.

Checking their surroundings they noticed giant white walls of flesh on either side of them, however, they were safe in the center of the canyon. Directly above them they could see the massive puckered hole of the target's anus twitching, but they had somehow managed to remain safe.

A nervous laughter broke out among the crew which eventually turned into a full on roar. They had survived. After all of this, they had survived.

"But we are still stuck here..." Captain Thulumn sighed as the laughter died down. "Our first goal should be attempting to find a way to move ourselves to a safer location."

"Perhaps we can help with that!" a familiar voice called out over the radio.

Ships A, B, and D entered the canyon at the perfect timing. Team C's ship was a little worse for wear, but had fared the disaster far better than they had/

"Oye! You'd best not forget us either!" a loud voice cried out.

Captain Thulumn looked up to see as Team C's craft burst out of the twitching puckered hole. "What are ya thinkin getting all ready to die on us like that! I had to blast my way out of that shithole!"

Captain Thulumn fell to the ground with a relieved sigh. With this, they could escape.

The five ships combined together to become one once again. Their steering ability was a bit hindered by the main portion's damaged thrusters, but it wasn't anything Zitherlum couldn't use.

Injured members were rushed to the medical bay for immediate treatment, but Captain Thulumn insisted he stay on the bridge a while longer.

Thulumn watched his new goddess as she leaned forward to pull out the plug. He marveled as he watched the entire ocean drain away to nothing by such a simple action. A tear came to his eye as the ship raised high enough for the crew to see her entire beautiful body.

"What are you looking at sir?" Zitherlum asked noticing the captain's emotions.

"Home.." Thulumn replied.