- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

the first chapter of monstergeddon series 2!!!

a more smell/odor based story, if you arent into that or horse cocks, this mighta little heavy for you

 

tags: futa, smell, body odor, sweat, unaware, destruction, big breasts, crushing, cum flooding, death, muscle.

Chapter minotaur:

Life in the fields can be tough and, in many cases, leave you drenched in sweat from the grueling hours of intense labor. For Violet though, it was just another day of honest work. Violet is a 6’4-foot minotaur girl who had spent the last 23 years of her life working these fields.

 *YAWN* violet let out as she finished tilling the last stretch of land. “finally! I’ll be able to plant the cabbages tomorrow”. She said to herself before wiping away a bunch of sweat from her forehead. “suns about to set too, best I get a bath in while it’s still light out!”.

Violet began to clop in the direction of her cabin when a strange light suddenly overcame her. Her only reaction in the moment being more of confused interest rather than fear. “wha- ?” she attempted to word but was cut off as it vanished instantly.

Violet was suddenly in a strange field of grey grass, what was stranger though was that it was now daytime. “did I die? I always thought id be done in by a meteorite or something flashier?” violet pouted before pinching her arm. “OUCH!” no I’m definitely alive, at least that’s how I think it works?”. As violet pondered over her strange predicament, an unfortunate race of human like creatures had suffered a great disaster.

What had been just a gorgeous day for the people of this mega metropolis, turned into one of terror when a flash of blinding light exploded from the center of their dear city. After a few seconds the light was replaced by a massive beast, standing well over 10 miles tall. Upon its materialization, a torrent of hurricane force winds blew through the area around her, destroying everything within a few hundred feet and sending people ragdolling away. Those far enough from the epicenter of the strange beast’s emergence made out the strange characteristics of some sort of cow/bull person.

Sprouting from the sides of its head were a pair of bovine horns which seemed to curl past its massive floppy brown ears. Its hair, brown like an old vintage wood, cascaded down the side of its face like bangs on a youthful girl. The strange beast had the attire of a farmer but seemed to lack shoes or even feet for that matter. Instead, 2 monolithic pillars of fur, the same color as its hair, descended downwards before capping out at a colossal pair of hooves. Just one of those mountains of keratin had the power to crush an entire district with complete ease.

After a few minutes of pondering, Violet had decided that the best choice of action would be to sit down and just relax, she had just gotten done from a 18 hour day and most likely just passed out from dehydration, at least that’s what she reasoned.

Those unlucky to be in her shadow, caught one last glimpse. A glimpse of Violets jeaned overall clad ass slowly descending upon them, quickly turning day into night as the microscopic fibers grew bigger and bigger until- *BOOOM*.

For violet, it was more of a cute *pomph* sound. For the tiny humans however, it was as if a nuke had just detonated. Upon impact, Violets immense weight cratered the earth beneath in mere milliseconds. Those who had been in the impact zone were compressed into dust, while those just outside it were reduced to red mists from the force ejected out from the impact. Everywhere else was just sheer chaos as they failed to rationalize what was happening.

“mmmmn, feels so nice to give my hooves a break, haven’t had a chance to get off them all day.” Violet happily smiled as she massaged her legs. *sniff sniff* “oh man, I reek!” Violet shouted with laughter, as she took a few whiffs of her armpit.

Luckily for the tinies below, Violets reeking body odor was contained within her clothes, preventing it from escaping, well most of it at least. For the poor germ like humans, Violets body odor was escaping through the holes in-between fabric and oozing out as a less potent but still offensive smell. Like someone had set off a large stink bomb that made people gag.

“hmm if I smell this much with my clothes on, I should probably take them off, else I could rash” Violet concluded with herself, not wanting to go through another itchy week because she dozed off in dirty clothes.

Violet quickly began to unbutton her overalls before sliding out of them like a child taking off their pajama’s, the act sending many of the city beneath her flying, similar to a dog kicking grass after doing its business. Once off, Violet was left with nothing but her tanktop and pure white panties. Though it seemed that the white was more of a yellow now as the constant soaking of sweat everyday had long since dulled its pureness. The discoloring however wouldn’t be the only noticeable quality about them.

“mmmm, feels so good to be out of those!” Violet chimed with glee. Gives me a chance to unstick myself down there”. Violet’s hand suddenly began to descend toward her groin where she slipped 2 fingers under the impure panties and jostled them around. Suddenly, 2 large lumps began to press down against the panties. “man! It feels so great to free my balls! Must’ve been stuck to my thigh since the sun rose haha.”

The tinies below that had survived her torrent of kicks gazed up in tremendous awe, not so much at her stature anymore, but at the massive city dwarfing bulge in her impure panties. At their size, the faintest of throbs and bobbles were similar to a real mountain rapidly moving up and down, never staying still longer than a minute. What followed their moment of ogling turned to one of cringing seconds later.

Without the protection of Violets overalls, her sweat soaked panties were releasing a blast of rank body odor that could only be compared to a gym locker room that hadn’t been cleaned in decades. Those weak in spirit couldn’t stop but vomit while those still with willpower breathed as little as they could as the potent aroma coated their lungs worse than any cigarette ever could.

“hmm, im all alone here, may aswell take my top off too~” Violet said seductively to herself. while no one was around to hear her sexy talk, she still got abit hot doing it. the result unfortunately meaning more sweat bubbling out of her pours like mini volcanoes. “just gotta- umph! Watch the horns!” Violet cautioned as she carefully pulled her tanktop from her torso, angling it ever so carefully past her horns before tossing the drenched fabric into a mass of grey and green that had been a suburb.

Those caught in the impact were compressed immediately from the weight as Violets sweat had created an effect similar to being under miles of a salty and sweaty ocean. Those lucky to survive the impact died instantly as the odor emitted from it rapidly replaced and contaminated all air within and around its confines.

“THIS FEELS SO GOOD!” Violet shouted as her breasts drooped freely.  Each tit had to of been a mount Everest in its own right, as Violet proudly flashed her immense G-cup breasts for all to see. The peaks of her nipples quickly began to erect outward like massive plateaus reaching for the heavens. A single nub being taller than even the tinies tallest skyscraper. *PLAP* her breasts sounded as they slapped against her chest, the impact causing a tsunami size ripple to flow through the gigantic mounds of fat before settling back to their natural state.

While this show of femininity was a welcome one to many, a few were too busy ogling the shredded muscles of Violets abdominals. A 6 pack of bulging testosterone glistened in the daylight as building sized beads of sweat barreled down their chiseled magnificence. “I should do this more often, its so invigorating to be naked in the open like this, makes me so damn hot!” violet said as her face began to heat up from excitement.

Those who survived so far had long since began evacuating Violets location. Where they should go however seemed to be the one question that kept them going around in circles. What little time they had though began to quickly run out as Violet began to heat up more and more.

 *sniff sniff* “oh god, the more I smell myself, the more I can help but get excited! Its been so long since I actually smelled my own stench, usually id of bathed by now.” Violet blurted out, all the while inhaling her armpit like a drug addict. On closer inspection, violets armpit was rather clean shaved. It seemed to be as smooth as a baby’s butt, yet for whatever reason be it a natural trait of minotaur’s or some sort of genetic defect. Violets armpit seemed to emit pheromones similar to that of a female in heat.

As she sniffed her armpit without remorse, she began to lie back down. The impact being just as destructive as when her ass hit.

A new hell began to surface as her armpits were now at ground level with the tiny humans. Unlike the stench of her tanktop, her armpits was a straight from the source level of grotesque. Before many could inhale her stink though, their bodies were scorched away to ash. The heat coming off her armpits being similar to a gaseous lava. Those outside this burn zone however were thrown into a mixed confusion of arousal and disgust, each side taking over with each inhale.

*SNIIIIIIIF* “fuck yes! Fuck!” Violet began to join the tinies as her mind slowly turned from intoxicated joy to melted euphoria. “need- SNIFF- to take underwear off!”. Violet said in-between huffs. With her free hand, she began to pick at and quickly rip away the impure panties, quickly dropping them to the side as she prepared for her next act.

While all this happened, survivors from a nearby business district began to pile into anywhere they could be it cars, busses, subways, or even garbage cans. Anywhere to just get the sight and smell out of their heads. The commotion stopped instantly though when a shadow began to engulf their area. Those brave enough to look up, teared with horror as the largest pair of panties began to drop towards them. The smell hit them first sadly, nearly knocking out half of them as its potent stank had been fermenting all day up close and personal with Violets body. *THOOOOOOM* The panties landed, ending the misery of all beneath its wet and musty fabric.

“alright! Time to wake up big boy!” Violet said as she began rubbing her crotch lustfully. Unlike humans, minotaur’s seemed to possess cocks more akin to that of a horse. This physiology trait has even stumped many of Violets species scientists as their feral ancestors had much more vulgar ones similar to cows. In the case of violet though, hers was a damn beast to behold.

The rubbing quickly paid off as her equine shaped cock emerged from its slumber, erecting further and further as the seconds passed. With every inch that rose outward, a more humid and muskier aroma followed. Eventually clouds of musk began to form around her half erect horse like cock, a phenomenon never thought possible to create from just getting a hard on. What was worse however was that these clouds kept growing and growing like an ominous miasma. The further they drifted, the heavier they became. It all came to a head however once Violet reached full hardness.

At normal size, her cock was easily 1 and a half feet long. At her 10-mile stature, it was just short of 3 miles in length. Her balls now also free of her panties began to rest upon the earth beneath them, their weight cratering the land beneath. The musk released from her sac quickly created a swamp like environment that no living being of this world could ever hope to survive.

“there you are~ its been awhile since id last played with you hehe.” Violet jokingly began to talk to her cock like it was her lover, she was all alone afterall so who could judge. “let’s see if you smell as good as my armpits hehe~”

*SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIF*

Violet inhaled hard, her nostrils flaring open as they vacummed up the cloudy musk that had formed around her beasty cock. *HAAAAAAAH* Violet exhaled through her lips like shed just hit the best blunt of her life. Her mind now fully overtaken by the lust of her own pheromones.

For the tinies that were lucky enough to get away, a revelation of new horrors began to overtake them.

Violets cock musk had brewed some very dense clouds as it grew, the heat from her body had also caused the pheromones of her balls to rise up with this musk, creating an acid rain like phenomenon. Only it hadn’t started raining… yet.

It was sheer chaos outside, anyone who made it to the outskirts was on full adrenalin as they ran from Violets destruction. The first drop of rain didn’t raise concern at first, but then a second… a third… a tenth. Suddenly a downpour began to consume a large portion of the outer district’s, coating everyone in what they though was normal water. In a single minute, the almighty stench of Violets arousal multiplied 1 million-fold fried everyone’s mind, they were brain dead before the minute had fully passed, their bodies slowly being consumed by the putrid sweat like rain.

Where the tinies faced mass extinction, Violet faced a massive orgasm. After she inhaled the stench of her musky cock, she had begun to madly stroke it with reckless abandon. So much so that each tug upwards lifted her balls beneath before slamming them back down into their cratered swampland, every once in awhile revealing a glimpse of her putrid asshole and drooling cunny.

“UGHN, OH GOD YES!” Violet screamed, every moment she didn’t scream in ecstasy, she spent inhaling her scent, fueling her desire and need more and more.

Just like a horse sadly, Violets cock was just too sensitive as she lasted only 7 minutes.

“OH GOD CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMING!!!!!!!!”

*SPLUUUUUUUURT*

In the last untouched region of the city just north of violet, thousands of tinies began to flood into the airports and train stations. The highways that weren’t gridlocked were loaded with fleeing pedestrians. For miles around, all stopped when they heard the moan, it shattered windows even on the planes in air, sending them hurdling to the ground from the sudden depressurization. Those on the ground however noted a rumble, a tremor similar to a small earthquake amid the moan. It lasted a few seconds but repeated 5 times. Turning back towards the direction of Violets mountain dwarfing form, they witnessed a strange white blob shooting towards them at a speed impossible to comprehend.

Violets orgasm smashed a plane right out of the sky, the speed too fast for it to be absorbed into its mass, thus reducing it to dust before it could ripple the surface of the white goo. The passengers not feeling a thing as it ended in a flash.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM* her cum impacted the last untouched area, liquefying everything in an instant. Those that were lucky to be out of the zone of instant death faced an even worse danger as a tsunami size wave began to engulf even the largest of skyscrapers. Whether they were an Olympic swimmer or couldn’t swim at all, all were swept away by the torrent of Minotaur spunk.

This action happened a few more times in various other places with the last shot of cum hitting Violet in the face, a final inhale of her seed’s stench being the last straw to breaking her mind and knocking her out cold.

As violet drifted into a sleep like state, her form suddenly reappeared back into the fields she had just before been tilling. A stupid looking grin locked in place as she unconsciously inhaled her cum’s stench further.

While violets story ends with a happy ending, the tinies home had become a new hell as a result. city streets were overflowing with minotaur cum, and musky sweat rain that choked all unfortunate to be in its presence strangled the region. A final reminder of the monstrous invader being the ever-fermenting pair of garments she had so carelessly tossed aside, forever destined to spread the smell of violet for all future generations.

 

Chapter End Notes:

i hope you enjoyed it! ^^ it was really hard researching minotaurs since everyone only drew em with human or horse dicks, so i picked the more fun one hehe.

i kept it vagueish detai wise again so you guys can imagine violet however you want ^^ be it a tan girl, or whatever, i hope i was able to keep an ideal image for you in place as she tortured tinies with her sweaty stink.

 

if you like to suggest a chapter for series 3, head here: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/omega118/

you can even suggest a primary focus ^^ this story was suggest last year and asked for a futa minotaur focusing on her smell and body odor at a giga size.

 

please feel free to leave any comments, questions, or concerns you may have ^^