- Text Size +

Averie felt her jaw stretch wide as she gave a lazy lawn and gradually woke up. She felt the silky smooth bedsheets caress her skin as she stretched, then cracked open an eye to look around her old bedroom. She inwardly cringed at the bubbly pink wallpaper and My Little Pony posters she'd never taken down. The room was still exactly as she'd left it when she'd headed off for college a few years ago. Her plushies still lined the walls, her books stood unread on the bookshelf, and her ancient hand-me-down computer sat on her desk collecting dust.

Averie smirked as she imagined how scandalized the sheltered girl she'd once been would be at who she was now. She’d been so ignorant of the many pleasurable activities she'd found she could do with her body. Even the odd lingerie popup advert had left her blushing and feeling flustered. Averie felt a familiar light tingle in her crotch as she recalled all the depravities she’d indulged in this past year. She ran her hand down her body, past her flimsy camisole, lightly skipping over her bare midriff, and then slipping under her lacework panties. She gently circled her clit, still wet from the dreams she’d had, as she gazed around her room, making eye contact with her plushies and daring them to judge her.

Averie spent an enjoyable few minutes lightly teasing herself as she sank deeper into the soft bed. She had a whole week of Christmas break left before she had to head back to college, and she wasn’t going to hold back on pleasuring herself just because she was back home. She'd even brought back a few toys in her travel bag, but not the kind of toy her old self would have recognised. 3 vibrators of growing size, an enema pump, a whole tub of lube, and her favourite anal beads.

Averie felt her breath quicken and her hips began to gently rock against her fingers. With her other hand, she blindly reached under the bed and felt around for her rabbit vibrator. She'd already gotten a good use of it last night and had left it charging for my activities today. She felt something hard against her fingertips then a loud clatter as the vibrator fell over and rolled further under the bed. Cursing quietly, Averie used her legs to push herself closer to the edge of the bed while sliding her slick fingers past her clit and deep into her folds.

With a victorious cry, Averie grasped her hand around the fallen vibrator and brought it up. Flinging aside her bedsheet, she felt the rush of air against her hot clammy skin as she positioned the vibrator between her bare thighs, pointing inward and ready to thrust into her. She clicked the power button... silence. She frantically ran her thumb along the vibrator's controls, pressing every button to get it to turn on. Nothing happened.

Averie let out a frustrated groan as she paused pleasuring herself to sit up and bring the vibrator up to her face. Making sure she could see the controls and was pressing the right button, she tried again... nothing.

Averie flung herself back onto the bed and cursed, glaring at the ceiling as she felt the frustration of a denied orgasm.

After a few moments kicking her legs in anger, she rolled onto her belly and leaned over the edge of the bed to look for the charger and seeing if it was plugged in. As her eyes ran along the cable she saw the problem: an ugly hole in the cable where the interior wires looked frayed. Squinting as she looked closer, Averie saw small familiar bite marks along the edge.

Furious, Averie leapt out of bed and onto the hardwood floor, bringing her head low she scanned under the bed like a beast looking for prey. Sitting under the bed, looking rather pleased with itself, a small white bunny rabbit sat staring back at her, its nose twitching.

"God damn it Marshmellow!" Averie yelled. This was the third cable her little sister's bunny rabbit had chewed through this week. She didn't have any spare ones left! She'd told her sister repeatedly to keep a closer eye on him but he always seemed to slip out and make a beeline to her room. She always seemed to find him watching her as she came out of a post-climax bliss.

Leaning forward on her hands and knees, Averie reached under the bed to pull out the bunny, but he seemed to have other plans as he darted underneath her. The surprise sensation of the bunny's ears tickling her inner thigh led Averie to instinctively close her legs, her knees coming together and sealing the bunny between her calves. With a satisfied sigh, Averie came upright and sat her ass down on her feet, feeling her thighs crush down on the bunny and stopping him from hopping out. She felt his soft fur tickle her as she pressed down on him tightly.

"You aren't getting away this time you little pervert bunny" Averie whispered as the bunny struggled between her thighs. He continued to push himself forward, towards her crotch, and Averie gasped as she felt his hard little nose press into her panties and lightly part her folds. A mix of surprise and pleasure ran through her body as she took a moment to enjoy the struggling sensation of the bunny and the complete control she had over his fate.

Averie grinned to herself as she had a wicked thought, "I just thought of a poetic way for you to pay for your crimes little Marshmallow."

Looking around her, Averie saw her laptop was fortunately within arm's reach. She’d been watching some porn before sleeping last night. She leaned over and turned it on, counting every second until she could log in and turn on the webcam. A pervert bunny may only be punished once, but a recording is for life. She spun around to face away from the camera so it'd get a good view of her ass.

She ran her hands down her hips and under the side straps of her panties. She wriggled her hips as she pulled them down her upper thighs as far as they could go while her legs were still locked tightly around the bunny. She let them go as they snapped against her thighs, then licked one of her fingers. Leaning forward slightly, she ran the the finger down her back and up between her ass cheeks, pressing deep into the crevice until it pressed against her asshole. With a light moan, she slipped the finger in and gave it a little wriggle, loosening herself up. She heard a light pop noise as she pulled her finger out.

After a moment to shake out her hair and make sure she was comfortable, Averie looked down at the small tuft of fur visible between her thighs. With a wicked grin growing on her face, she carefully slipped both of her hands between her thighs and firmly cupped the bunny. She slowly pulled him out and brought him up to her face. The bunny was breathing rapidly, a slight sheen of sweat coated his fur from being trapped between her thighs for so long.

Averie felt a thrill run through her at the scared look the bunny gave her, seemingly unsure what she had planned. She leaned forward and let her tongue slip out of her mouth, further and further as her lips parted wide and she felt her tongue lightly touch the cold nose of the bunny. Her hot humid breath washed over the bunny as she ran her tongue roughly up his head, pressing hard into his fur as she coated his face with a thick layer of saliva.

She brought her head back and closed her mouth. She felt a few stray rabbit hairs still in her mouth. With a disgusted look, she spat them onto the bunny, using her thumb to rub the glob of saliva into his fur. She giggled at how degrading it was.

The bunny was struggling in her grasp, his paws frantically pounding against her firm grip. Averie cooed gently, trying to calm the bunny as she rubbed the bunny's nose ridge with her thumb. "Don't worry Marshmallow, I'm not going to eat you..." She grinned at the bunny, savouring the moment. "But you are going inside of me."

Laughing, Averie gave the bunny a light kiss on the nose before swinging the bunny back down and pressed him against her crotch, feeling his soft fur tickle her folds. She rose up on her knees and leaned forward, raising her ass up into the air. She parted her knees and shivered slightly as the air brushed across her wet folds. She leaned briefly to the side, looking behind her to ensure the laptop was recording a fine image of her bare ass cheeks before thrusting the bunny between her legs. She pressed the bunny upwards and felt his fur brush against her ass cheeks. She pushed harder, feeling her ass cheeks part as the bunny was wedged between them, his little nose still twitching as he approached her asshole face first. Averie softly moaned as the bunny's wet nose made contact with her asshole and her inner ass cheeks were tickled by the bunny's whiskers.

Averie pushed harder still, feeling her asshole open up to accept the bunny. She felt her breath quicken as the bunny was pushed deeper, her asshole briefly clenching as it made it around the bunny's neck before stretching wider again for the rest of the bunny’s body. She felt the bunny inside her now, twitching and struggling against her grasp. But there was no escape.

She felt the bunny's front paws knock against her taint as she pressed more of him inside her, her rectum widening to encompass the whole bunny. She felt her asshole grow taut as it stretched to fit around the pudgy belly of the bunny. She gave a silent thanks to her sister for spoiling the bunny with so many snacks. His pudgy belly filled her anus like nothing she'd ever put up there before.

With one hand still pushing the bunny's rear in deeper, she worked her other hand down her front and began furiously massaging her clit. It felt like it was being massaged from both sides as she felt the bunny press on her from the inside while her fingers worked the outside.

With the bunny now almost entirely inside her and her breath growing rapid, Averie leaned over to check her laptop, gasping in pleasure at the sight of the HD video showing a small fluffy white tail poking out of her asshole with a pair of twitching rear paws dangling below.

Averie gently bucked her hips back and forth, feeling her body press in on the bunny on all sides as she focused on the sensations within her. But while the bunny filled her entirely, she felt disappointed that he'd stopped struggling. Looking at the camera feed on her laptop to direct her hand, she moved her grasp from the bunny's rear to his fluffy tail. She wrapped her fingers around it and twisted it sharply. Averie nearly screamed in pleasure as she felt the bunny spring to life and bury itself deeper inside of her to avoid the sudden pain. Trapped on all sides as her flesh pressed in on it, she felt her ass begin to clench the bunny as she drew closer to climax, drawing it in deeper until finally, with a small slurping sound, the last of the bunny disappeared for the final time and her asshole closed to a small dot behind it.

An intense orgasm ran through Averie, she felt her insides tighten around the trapped and struggling bunny, her fingers still working her clit intensely. A wave of pleasure through her body, her knees grew weak and with a loud groan, Averie collapsed face-first to the floor, exhausted.

Averie took a few moments to enjoy the cool hardwood floor pressed against her feverish skin before finally getting to her feet and pulling up her panties. She felt her insides readjust themselves around the bunny inside her. Keeping it snug inside. She gazed down at her midriff, seeing a slight bulge that twitched as she watched. Averie giggled, poking the bulge. "How do you like your new home Marshmallow?"

A distant yell interrupted Averie's thoughts, "Averie! Breakfast is out!"

"Coming mooooooooom!" Averie yelled out with a resigned sigh. Further fun would have to wait.

Grabbing a tight pair of jeans sprawled on the dresser, Averie wriggled into them, feeling her ass struggle to fit inside them while still providing a home to its new occupant. Averie groaned with pleasure as she zipped herself up, feeling her ass crush down on the bunny inside. She paused a moment and panicked as she felt the bunny go still. She poked the bulge in her midriff and felt the bunny respond with another wave of struggling.

"Oh good! I was worried you might have given up already. I want to enjoy you allllllll day" Averie smirked as she shut down her laptop and walked out of her room. She thought of what to do with the video. She was visited a few anal insertion fetish sites, she wondered if any of them might be interested in her little home video?

As Averie walked out onto the hallway, pleased with herself and thinking of the excited reactions her video would gather, her little sister came bounding down the hallway, a perplexed look on her face.

"Have you seen Marshmallow? He's disappeared AGAIN!"

Averie grinned and cradled the slight bulge in her belly. "Oh I'm sure Marshmallow is close by... he's in a nice warm place."

Averie giggled as she walked past her befuddled sister and wondered what was for breakfast. Her ass twitching slightly with every step she took.

Chapter End Notes:

This story was inspired by AlisaBlueBird's amazing Beachside Bunny story (https://aryion.com/g4/view/563027). It's so good, and if you liked this story, I'd highly recommend checking out her stories. She also helped me out with this story, coming up with some great suggestions.

I don't generally do feral prey, but it was fun to experiment with this one as it encouraged me to keep the perspective entirely from the pred's POV. Normally I tend to mix it up, touching on both what it's like for pred and prey, but given the nature of this one I felt it made more sense to be entirely pred focused. 

Given the focus on the pred's POV, and the bunny prey, I'm not sure if it'll be too popular here, but I thought I'd share it in case there are a few folk who might enjoy it <3