- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Giantess B takes advantage of the shrinking epidemic and the fantasy of many of her fans. Go follow Giantess B on twitter for some absolutely amazing giantess content from a fantastic British domme. 

twitter.com/b_giantess  

 Victor sighed as he settled down in front of his computer monitor. He slouched down and loosed the tie around his neck as the soft glow of the home screen illuminated his face. There wasn't anyone else in the small apartment, so Victor didn't see any reason to turn any extra lights on after he got home from work.

 

 

 He started up a YouTube video before he started to get undressed into his pajamas. Nothing he was watching. It was just background noise to make him feel less alone. The microwave beeped letting him know his dinner was ready when he got down to his boxers. With a shrug, he left to go collect his dinner and brought it back to the computer to eat in his underwear.

 

 

 

 After finishing his meal and the video he had randomly clicked on he got onto social media. He didn't care about what any of his work coworkers or past classmates were up to. They all led just as boring lives as he did. Except they had kids or partners. Victor didn't have any of that and worked so much be barely had the energy or time to go look for it.

 

 

 Instead, he got on to see what people were saying and sharing about a fetish they all shared. It had gotten a lot more traction with the rise of the shrinking virus. Internet dommes swooping in and claiming to have always enjoyed the idea of little people when they started promising their life savings to people in the community to take care of their shrunken selves.

 

 

 It was usually clear to see who took care or the minis they collected and who only wanted them for their money and potential as props. Some dommes even going through multiple different minis every month. Still, it seemed people were willing to give themselves over to them despite it all. Likely thinking they would be different and special for some reason or another.

 

 

 Among the internet-famous dommes was one of Victor's favorite. Going by the name of Giantess B. He found the way she treated her minis in her pictures and videos to be a wonderful mixture of powerful and kind. And it didn't hurt that she had a body Victor lusted after.

 

 

Victor had always been more of an observer. He would people interact with each other, enjoying his fantasies vicariously. His job would always take the blame for this inactivity, claiming that he was too tired from work. That was just a shield, though, to guard him against his anxiety and social awkwardness. He would leave a random comment and share the things his favorite creators made but in the grand scheme of it all, he was a fan and not much more.

 

Suddenly a dizzy spell overcame Victor. He tried to steady himself as he sat in his computer chair and focus on a single point. It only seemed to last for a few moments, but the little light that was left in the day had disappeared. When he looked at the clock, he found he lost almost an hour. Confusion and concern swept over him as he tried to figure out what might have happened. 

 

The internet was where he started his search for answers. He put his symptoms into a search engine and began to scroll through all the possible reasons that could happen. His eyes settled on one of the suggestions and everything seemed to stand still. R.D.D. He felt his heart pound in his chest as he hovered his mouse over it before finally working up the courage to click and open an article about the symptoms of Rapid Diminishment Disorder.

 

Everything seemed to fit into place. All the symptoms were adding up, but Victor was still in disbelief. Surely it was just some inner ear thing and he was showing his bias in wishing to have the disorder. To prove himself right he stood up out of his chair. When he did his pants nearly fell. His body too small for his clothes now. Still not convinced he went over to a wall and marked his height. Measuring himself and finding that he had shrunk four inches.

 

“Fuck. Shit. Fuck.” Victor muttered to himself as he measured a second and a third time. It could take anywhere from hours to weeks for the disorder to get him down to his final height that could range between 1 and 8 inches. There wasn’t any family he wanted to contact to ask for help. There wasn’t anyone he wanted to know about this other than one person. Giantess B.

 

He quickly rushed back to his computer and sent a message over Twitter. Explaining that he had just expressed symptoms for the disorder and that he wanted her to care for him, inquiring how much it would take for that to happen.

 

She got back to him within a few hours. Enough time for Victor to start getting a package together and sorting out his banking so he would be ready when the word finally came. It was a large amount, but not as much as some of the other dommes who had dedicated websites for requesting guardianship were asking. He would need to sell some things to have enough, but with his entire life savings, he had enough for Giantess B to accept him.

 

Victor quickly went to work contacting people and asking if they wanted to buy his car for a greatly undervalued price. It didn’t take long for a friend of a friend to contact him and take him up on the offer. The very next day they made arrangements and Victor had the last of the money he would need to send to Giantess B. He didn’t bother going to work that day or even telling them what was going on. They’d only try to talk him out of sending himself to someone overseas.

 

Finally, everything was set and ready to go. He had a box set up and a small ladder he could use to climb up into it along with a small pully system inside to close it and push the box out the door for the mail carrier to pick up when he finally became small enough to mail himself. He had sent the money to Giantess B leaving himself with nothing to his name. All he had to do now was wait.

 

Days went by and nothing happened. The days turned into weeks and Victor was beginning to worry. He was running out of food and had to begin to ration it. The police had come knocking on his door when his work reported him missing after dropping off the grid. They seemed to not approve of his plan, but simply said he should have told people about it. One of the officers asked if he knew he was going to shrink more. It was rare, but occasionally there was only one wave of shrinking and the person was able to return to their normal life.

 

 

This news in combination with how long he had been waiting for another outbreak made him begin to panic. Had he given his life savings away for nothing? The thought of it made him cry himself to sleep. His life would be ruined if he didn’t shrink further.

 

When Victor awoke from his slumber, he saw the world towering over him. The confusion and awe of the giant world around him quickly overshadowed by the relief that it hadn’t all been in vain. He was giddy and excited as he climbed up into the box. Once perched on the edge he kicked the ladder over and slid down on the pully system that closed the box and sent it out the door. Sealed in the darkness he curled up and went to sleep again. The only thing he could do until the package was opened.

 

The trip over to the UK wasn’t a quick or smooth one. Victor was tossed around inside the box, slamming headfirst into the cardboard walls on more than once occasion. The force knocking him unconscious a few times. Save for the probable concussion he suffered Victor was a bit thankful for the rough treatment knocking him out as it made the trip seem faster and meant less time sitting around in the darkness bored.

 

After another week Victor finally reached his final destination. He was hungry and his lips were dry and cracked from the lack of water. He had packed some crackers and a small bit of water, but it had spilled within the first few days and the cracker was lost in the darkness tossed around and likely stale by now. A muffled voice spoke from outside the voice. It seemed oddly familiar. Victor couldn’t place it at first, but then it dawned on him. He was finally here.

 

“I don’t remember ordering anything. And this postage looks like it came from the states? Maybe it’s the wrong address.” The giantess outside the box pondered as she gave it a gentle shake that tossed Victor around inside.

 

The sound of ripping and tearing cardboard filled the box as B began to open it. It bounced around and echoed inside the box hurting Victor’s ears as the roof above him was torn apart. Light flooding into the box and blinding him after spending so long in the darkness. The voice from above rang out and replaced the grinding sound of the cardboard being torn apart, his eyes still struggling to adjust to the light leaving the visage above a bright silhouette.

 

“And who are you? I don’t remember taking any new tiny slaves recently?” B spoke, her brow furrowing a bit as one rose in curiosity. She pursed her lips as she waited for an answer and searched her memory. Before Victor could speak her eyes went wide “Oh! You were the big deposit last month? Sure took your time getting here!” She laughed and walked away leaving Victor in the box.

 

She came back a few moments later holding her phone above the open box and snapping a picture. The flash burning Victor’s eyes anew as he began to rub them to get the flashing spots out.

 

B made a small humming noise as she pursed her lips and messed with her phone. After a few more moments of her using her phone, she shrugged her shoulders. “You were on Twitter, right? What was your name again? Oh, never mind I haven’t cleaned my messages out yet I’ll just look you up.” Victor was left speechless and confused as she walked away and left him in the box again.

 

It was an hour later before B appeared above the box again. This time picking it up without looking down into it.   As she did, the sudden movement made Victor slam into the wall again. The little thud grabbing B’s attention and having her look down to see the little man fumbling around.

 

A hearty chuckle erupted from B as she saw Victor in the box. “Oh, my goodness I never took you out! It totally slipped my mind. Better late than never though.” She finished with a giggle. Still casually carrying the box and letting it sway in her grip as she changed course.

 

They entered a spare room that had some tables and laptops set up along with a few glass cages. B shoved her hand into the box and pulled Victor out before she dropped the box and brought Victor up to her face. “So got any skills I need to know about, little guy?”

 

Victor didn’t understand the question until he looked around the room a bit better. He saw the laptops and the projects on them. One had tiny people crawling around on the keyboard as they worked together to edit a video. Another had a different group pushing a mouse around to edit one of B’s pictures. The third set up had all of B’s business social media on it as the crew of tiny worshipers managed it and made sure to keep track of when and what was popular so Giantess B could become more popular.

 

He shook his head, still overwhelmed by the sight before him. He didn’t have any creative talents. He hadn’t even considered how he could make himself useful to B before he sent himself to her or that she would want him to do so. Too caught up in his dreams and desires to think the situation through fully.

 

“Hm.” B hummed again. The disappointment on her face was clear for everyone in the room to see. It dropped from her face with a sigh as she walked deeper into the room towards two glass containers full of similar sized slaves. “Well that’s fine, I guess. Do you like my mouth?”

 

The question took Victor off guard. It was so random he couldn’t even think of how to respond before B was rushing him up and dangling him over her face. Her mouth opened as her tongue lashes out at the kicking feet of the small man. She couldn’t hold back a chuckle at the terror on his face as he tried to pull his legs away from her tongue.

 

“Guess you go in the props then!” B said as she lowered Victor back down into her palm and he saw the labels on the glass containers on the desk. One said ‘props’ and the other was ‘snacks’.

 

She held her hand over the glass box and tilted it slowly. Watching Victor struggle and try to cling to her hand with a bit of sadistic glee until he finally fell into the crowd of tiny slaves that were ready to catch him. As B went to leave a cry came out of the snack container.

 

“Goddess!! Goddess please!!” the tiny man cried out begging for her attention.

 

“I’m not really that hungry, but if you’re that desperate to get inside me then I suppose I’ll give you a treat and give you want you want this time.” She said as she peered down into the glass box. “Who called for me?” the group made a circle around one of the tiny slaves while some of the others outside of the circle were jumping and trying to claim that they were the ones that called.

 

It was a strange sight. There seemed to be a ring of them working together to keep the mob of voraphile at bay to ensure the tiny slave was singled out. With a curious smirk, B reached down and picked them up. “And what pray tell would you like? To be gobbled up quick or for me to savor your taste?”

 

“Please listen to me Goddess!” the tiny slave erupted with panic and fear in his voice as she held him up next to her lips. The warm breath of her words washing over him. “We aren’t snacks! After your last session today you put us back in the wrong container!”

 

B narrowed her eyes at the tiny slave as she lifted him to look him in the face. She seemed annoyed at the little slave as she considered his words. The little slave between her fingertips squirmed anxiously, not daring to say a word.

 

“Yeah. I think you’re right. But fixing it would be a bit of a bother for me don’t cha think?” B said, a smile curling around the corner of her lips as she watched the fear soak into the tiny slave in her grasp.

 

The little slave was left speechless as she brought him back down to her lips and let her tongue slide out and lather his face up. All he could do was shriek in terror before B tossed him into her mouth and let his squirming form slide down her throat. She followed it with her finger as she let out a seductive moan.

 

“I mostly just keep you around for my sister to have when she needs more, but feeling you squirm down my throat does get me going sometimes.” She says with a little shake of her hips as she goes over to the table that was currently editing her video. “That doesn’t have to go out until Tuesday. You can slow down a little and work short-staffed.”

 

B scooped three of the tiny slaves off the keyboard and walked out of the room with them all pressed together in her hand. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Giantess B takes advantage of the shrinking epidemic and the fantasy of many of her fans. Go follow Giantess B on twitter for some absolutely amazing giantess content from a fantastic British domme. 

twitter.com/b_giantess  

 

Likes and comments are always appreciated