- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Elisabeth and Aubrey's Christmas Special :P 

Author's Chapter Notes:

A very late Christmas story I had planned for you all featuring everyone's new favorite loli vampire. This is a bit of a step back and definitely not as graphic as her first story. It a bit more gentle. I wanted to kind of give everyone a glimpse of how Elisabeth met Aubrey. There was way, way, WAAAAAAAY, more I wanted to add, but after 15k, I drew a line. So expect more from these two later this year. Perhaps around other holidays coming up. It might become a new tradition.

So without further adoo, and because I know you didn't come here for my babbling, enjoy the read, and tell me if you liked it.

Peace~

Virginia Mountain’s – December 24th~

 

 

 

‘Snowfall again? Maybe that’s why she hasn’t come up to see me… Maybe, I should visit her instead. It’s almost that time of year again, isn’t it?’ 

 

 

 

… 

 

 

 

Leaning up from her overly padded canopy bed, Elizabeth’s eyes were glossy, as her bloody pupils stayed focused on the light droplets of white that were free-falling outside her home. It had been snowing for weeks now. Would it ever let up? 

 

 

She wanted to believe, that the weather was the reason, her friend hadn’t come to see her yet. This time of year was special… for both of them. Moving towards her dresser once her barefoot met the cold cobblestone of her bedchambers, the little Vampire didn’t flinch from the contact, having grown rather accustomed to the frigid feelings over her many years. 

 

 

But still, she longed to feel warmth again. Tugging on a small pink winter coat, along with an equally pink and frilly scarf, with a final pair of white earmuffs, the younger (older) girl looked at her mirror before nodding. These had been gifts from her. She knew that as a vampire, she wasn’t bothered by the weather or the cold… but, she still went out of her way to get them for her…

 

 

Tightening the hold of her scarf as she inhaled the scent of her friend, Elisabeth smiled weakly before walking towards her window and shoving it wide open. ‘Attention castle maids! I’m going out. Do not allow any unwanted guests to come in while I’m away. That is all.’ 

 

 

Hearing the sound of footsteps rapidly approaching her chamber’s after her telepathic command, the little blonde grinned before jumping out of her window right as her bedchamber doors were cast open. “Lady Elizabeth, wait! It’s snow- “

 

 

Wincing as a horrible gust of wind shot into the room showering it in frigid water, an older woman dressed in formal maid regalia ran over to the large pans of wood and glass before she pulled the windows closed. She was already gone… Damn it! ‘Please tidy it up for me!’

 

 

Sighing to herself from her Mistress’ fickleness, the head maid of the mansion rubbed her temple irritably before looking at the mess she had to now clean. The snow had gotten everywhere! ‘Lady Elisabeth… next time, just use the front door…’ 

 

 

Moving to collect her mop for when the frozen ice melted, the older woman glanced at the young Vampires wardrobe as she saw it left open carelessly. As her lips formed into a small smile, most of the irritation the maid felt left. It was that time of year, so honestly, she should have expected the head of the manor to pull a stunt like this. She had changed so much after meeting her…

 

 

 

But even so… could she have made a little less of a mess doing it… 

 

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

Streets of Williamsburg~

 

 

 

Breathing weakly into her scarf as a plume of her breath fogged up in front of her, Elisabeth’s eyes glowed red in the snowstorm as she looked around. It was completely barren out here, which just so happened to be what she wanted. Humans didn’t like being caught in weather like this… Aubrey was no different, in that regard. Which made what she knew was happening all the more enraging for her! 

 

 

Standing outside a larger 10 story building, the little blonde glared at its likeness with detestability. ‘You’re here… I can sense you.’ She always knew where her friend was. Thankfully, this connection wasn’t two way. The brunette had made it clear that she wanted to try and live a normal life. Ironic, considering how they had first met… 

 

 

Moving to the side of the building, Elisabeth set a foot on the side of it, before the other one followed right afterward. Walking up the side of the building knowing nobody would see her in the raging storm she was caught up in, the little blonde looked into the windows she passed as she counted the floors, before finally arriving on the seventh. 

 

 

Breathing on the glass before poking a small hole for one of her piercing eyes to see through, the younger girl’s mouth shifted into a grin as she saw Aubrey at her desk as she frantically changed from typing to writing, to picking up her phone, and repeating all over again. She looked so cute in her business uniform! 

 

 

Licking her lips licentiously, Elisabeth giggled to herself as she admired her little human, before immediately glaring as she saw a stout looking man approach the business woman’s desk, dropping a new stack of papers onto it much to her dismay. 

 

 

‘I could kill him here… and make it look like an accident. No one would know…’ Shaking her head quickly to rid her of her usual thoughts of torture, Elisabeth sighed as she tried to control herself. Aubrey didn’t like it when she hurt others. She was trying to work on that… Emphasis on trying… 

 

 

Wiping the peephole clear again as it clouded over once more, Elizabeth watched in pity as the brunette hung her head and started on the new documents in front of her. Why did she have to work so hard? She knew that the blondes castle was always open to her should she choose! 

 

 

Looking back at the older girl knowingly, the little vampire grew somber as she recalled her first meeting with Aubrey. She understood all too well why she didn’t. But that didn’t make it any better…

 

 

 

 

At least, she wasn’t trying to end it all anymore… 

 

 

 

 

She couldn’t imagine how her life would be now, had Aubrey not fell into her lap that fateful day… 

 

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

Three years back…

 

 

 

 

“Lady Elisabeth Esparbès de Lussan! How dare you deny you coven it’s summons! What type of an example do you aim to set with your abhorrent disregard for formality?! This is outrageous!” 

 

 

Sitting in silence as an older man with slicked-back white hair screamed at her, Elisabeth said nothing as she rested in an ornate armchair at the head of a long banquette table. She hadn’t been expecting visitors… though in hindsight, she probably should have. 

 

 

“Lady Elisabeth, are you even listening to me?!” Shifting her crimson eyes to the older man’s equally scarlet ones, the child dismissively waved her hand before turning away. “If that’s all you’ve come here to say, then be gone. I will not now, nor ever be joining your coven, sir Richard. Clan Lussan has been unaligned long before I took over. And it will remain that way long after I’m gone. Now, do you have anything else to add, or can we call it a day? I’m bored.” 

 

 

Matching the older vampire’s glare with an equally icy one of her own, both being’s radiated malice at once another, but… the silver-haired one broke off first as he hung his head, much to Elisabeth’s amusement. “Good boy. Now, shoo~ shoo~. Run along to your lords and tell them my answer. And make it clear, that as long as I sit here, we will not be joining any union henceforth. Do I make myself clear?” 

 

 

Gulping as an aura of malice radiated off the child, the older man bit his tongue before turning on his feet and walking out, pushing a maid away in the process as she tried to bring the pair of vampires something to drink. 

 

 

“Careful, my staff are human’s after all. You wouldn’t want to damage my property. I’d take exception to that…” Elisabeth called out snidely as she watched one of her fellow beings leave her dwelling. Politics could be so very tedious. 

 

 

Hearing some faint whimpering near the door to her dining hall, Elisabeth’s eyes shifted to the maid clutching the broken pieces of glass she was trying to clean up. “Silence! I didn’t say you could speak. I want every drop of wine you spilled to be cleaned up by the time I get back. That rug your kneeling on is worth one, one-hundredth of what you are…” The child muttered coldly as she pushed her chair away, and swiftly walked off. 

 

 

Humans were truly pathetic. But they made good entertainment. Though over the last few decades, even their cries for mercy couldn’t so much as make her stiff. What a shame. She used to love skewering them alive. Vampires had a pension for impalement… 

 

 

Walking toward a large bay window overlooking the front of her manor, the child peered out of it quietly as she watched her *guest* leaving her residence. This wasn’t the first time an ambassador of another clan came here, and it certainly wouldn’t be the last. 

 

 

Her coven was isolated, alone… free. She had no plans to relinquish that freedom. Her ancestors had been wise. And even if she was young in body, her upbringing since the twelfth century had been strict, and brutal. She knew what it took to run a coven. She was bred for it. A being everyone would underestimate, and swiftly be crushed by. 

 

 

None had success drawing her clan back into the fold, and no one ever would. After all, she intended to lead it forever. Usually, a clan head would step down once he found a suitable replacement, but she never would. After all, she despised humans. 

 

 

Wrinkling her nose just from the thought of them, Elisabeth turned on her heels before storming off. She hated their species. Loud, obnoxious, demanding, repulsive, brash, overconfident, expendable… They were just a waste of space. Cattle that had simply been pampered for far too long. She could slaughter an entire city of livestock, and in a week new one’s would pop up. They were a hopeless race…

 

 

And what better way to emphasize that, then have them serve her with their short and pathetic lives. Standing over a guard railing of one of her banisters, the child’s eyes fell on the many maids walking around below her doing their daily chores for the evening. ‘So pathetic…’ 

 

 

She didn’t pay them... Didn’t give them time off... Nor cared if they got injured or hurt. They were just puppets that did as they were told until they couldn’t and a new one took the old one’s place. At least they were fun to breed. Too bad none would ever receive that privilege. The only way to pass a child from a vampire to a human, was for that human became a vampire themselves. And she had no intention of ever honoring these lowly creatures with her vampirism. They didn’t deserve it. 

 

 

But still… that didn’t mean she couldn’t mount them nightly and watch them scream in agony! Frowning as she felt the faintest of twitches in her underwear, the little blonde huffed before walking off. Perhaps she would try again tonight with one of the new livestock she just got. A few older ones she replaced were tossed out of her manor for her clan to have. 

 

 

To bad though… that she felt nothing anymore. She used to spend entire seasons mounting her precious human sex toys. But now, they gave her little in terms of fulfillment. She had tried everything. Rape, Torture, sanity breaking, even blackmail. It never gave her more than a brev of pleasure, that quickly faded away into obscurity. 

 

 

 

She hadn’t been satisfied in so long… 

 

 

 

She needed to change that. Especially after such a tedious meeting as the one, she had today.

 

 

 

Eying her maid’s as she silently judged them, Elisabeth weakly shook her head. ‘I’ve conquered all of my playthings. You’ll all bore me within minutes of using you.’ She needed a new toy. Something she could put some stock in. Perhaps there would be one in the barnyard… 

 

 

The human city south of her manor had lots of humans of all shapes and sizes. While most were plump and hideous in her eyes, a few stood out as worthwhile. Most of her servants came from there. She simply swept them away when she saw them, never to be seen again, as they served her here. 

 

 

 

Her new toy would be no different. 

 

 

 

Leaping off her banister before gliding down to her front entrance, all the maids froze up in fear upon seeing their mistress. “Get back to work! I didn’t tell you to stop! Helena, make sure my bedroom is cleaned up. I’ll be bringing someone home with me come morning.” Elisabeth muttered coldly as her head maid stood emotionlessly by the front door. 

 

 

“As you wish Mistress. Take care tonight, and enjoy yourself.” Scoffing at her maid’s comment, the younger girl shoved the door aside before taking off. She wasn’t going to have fun with this chore. It’s not like she’d discover anything spectacular. All she wanted was a doll to use and toss out afterward. She wasn’t going to find anything special. She never did…

 

 

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

Williamsburg~

 

 

 

It was pleasant tonight. The perfect setting really, to go on a hunt. Standing on a large steel beam overlooking a construction site, Elisabeth’s eyes shined brightly as she saw meters upon meters in any given direction, her eyes unmatched when it came to the dark. It seemed the night owls were out of their trees too. She could see plenty of potential prey. 

 

 

On the streets, in their cafes, driving on the roads, yelling into their phones… There were so many of them. And yet, none caught her attention. Squatting down as she propped her elbows on her knees, the little blonde waited patiently, as she continued to stalk. 

 

 

‘Where, oh where, is my new sheath…’ She felt a pang of excitement. Hunting always did that to her, which is probably why she enjoyed it so much. Too bad the feeling faded fast, once she went back to her home… She wanted to feel like this, forever… 

 

 

 

‘Huh…?’ 

 

 

 

Furrowing her brow before she rubbed her eyes, Elisabeth wondered if she was perhaps fatigued now… because she could have sworn, she saw someone on top of a roof further away. Squinting after a few seconds, the blonde hummed softly before tilting her head. She had indeed. 

 

 

About thirty meters away, on top of a large building, was a person. It was hard to make out the details from this distance… but, it looked like they were on the edge. ‘Curiouser…’ Feeling an inkling of interest, the little vampire smirked before standing back up. The building the person was on wasn’t as high as this construction site but it might be useful to change vantage points. Plus, she’d get to have her curiosity satisfied too. The human appeared to be ready to jump. How truly hopeless these creatures were. 

 

 

If anything, it might provide her a laugh. Leaping off the building as she glided in the direction of the human, Elisabeth watched with satisfaction as more and more clarity came to her. It was a girl. She looked young. Perhaps a teenager? Long brown hair, a pale grey uniform. A look of pure, and utter hopelessness on her face. She was actually somewhat cute. 

 

 

It seemed she really had lucked in. She was going to get a show to go along with her hunt. Landing soundlessly behind the brunette as she stood on the ledge of the massive structure, Elisabeth made sure to be quiet as she sneaked up behind her to inspect her closely. 

 

 

‘Hmm, not bad at all piggy. You’re fit, you have a pleasant scent, and your blood is clean. You’d make a delightful snack…’ It was almost a shame she was going to jump to her death. She might have been what she was looking for. Though she would probably be a little too tight. The blonde had never used someone as young as her. 

 

 

Watching as the brunette’s foot rose over the ledge before extending, Elisabeth’s eyes lit up eagerly. This was too good of an opportunity not to pass it up. “Try not to make too much of a mess for whoever has to scrap you up tomorrow~.” 

 

Screeching as she flailed around on one foot, the startled teen finally regained her balance before falling backward on the rooftop disorientated. “Owe, what the heck…?” Looking to her left before her expression went blank, the older girl’s face mimicked that of a fish now as she tried to comprehend what she was looking at. 

 

 

 

‘A little girl…?’ 

 

 

 

She looked, off though. Almost like she wasn’t really one. Her skin was paler than any child she had ever seen. And she was dressed in a really frilly old looking dress shirt and skirt. Wasn’t she cold out here? And those eyes… those, really… pretty, eyes… 

 

 

“I think you were supposed to land the other way when you fell. I guess you can’t even kill yourself the right way.” The child chortled humorously. Souring as she heard her actions laughed at, the teenager huffed in silence before standing back up. “L-Look, I don’t know who set you up to this kid, but, go home! It’s dangerous to be out here this late! P-Plus what the hell are you even on top of my school?! You look like you’re barely old enough to be in elementary!” 

 

 

Stifling her laugh before her eyes narrowed, Elisabeth glowered now. “You would do well to not talk lightly of me, human. Do you honestly think of me as a child? You would be more akin to a fetus cell if our ages were compared. Now, are you going to jump or not? I came all the way out here for a show, and I’ll be sorely disappointed if I don’t get one.” 

 

 

Staring back at the blonde in disbelief, the brunette looked to the edge of the roof before frowning. Who was this kid? She didn’t talk like one at all. Not even her English teacher spoke like that! Actually… was she even human…? Her alluring eyes… they were glowing red…

 

 

Standing up slowly, almost like she was caught in the gaze of a predatory animal, the trembling teen silently gulped before speaking once more, her demeanor completely shattered after the blonde spoke back to her. 

 

 

“You… you’re not a kid, are you? Or even human for that matter… right?” Smirking as the teenager seemed to grasp the situation much quicker than most in her place usually did, Elisabeth softly chuckled now. “Indeed. And I can assure you I’m no angel either if you think I was sent here to persuade you not to leap to your early demise. I’m simply on the hunt for a new toy. Nothing more, nothing less. You just happened to catch my attention. So, will you hurry it up? I’ve got places to be, and people to collect…” Elisabeth muttered impatiently. 

 

 

Souring a bit from the disinterested tone of her sudden spectator, the older girl looked back at the ledge before silently lowering her head. If she were being honest, an angel would have been pretty nice right about now. It might have meant there was a greater plan for all her suffering after all… 

 

 

Raising her brow as she watched the muted teen getting back up, Elisabeth propped her hands behind her head before mirroring the larger girl as she made her way back on top of the ledge. “So, you really are jumping. Pathetic… But who am I to stop you? I’m sure this permanent solution to your temporary problems will work out fine. So, go on, jump~.” The blonde whispered in amusement. 

 

 

Clenching her fists as the strange being she now found herself beside voiced its opinion for her to kill herself, the brunette closed her eyes before raising one foot once more. ‘I-It’ll be quick… A few seconds of fear, then nothing. D-Don’t back down. I can’t, go, back!’ “Need a hand?” 

 

 

Gasping as she felt a light shove on her bottom pushing her forward, the teenager turned just in time to see the blonde-haired child smirking back at her before she fell. Clenching her eyes shut as she accepted her death, older girl whimpered, before feeling her butt make contact… with, a hand…? 

 

 

“Oh, I forgot to ask you if you wanted to take another option too… whatever this is. Want me to kill you instead?” Snapping her eyes open in shock, the brunette looked up, before feeling her blood run cold. ‘H-H-How…?’ She was sitting… but, the blonde girl from before was holding her up with her bare hand!

 

 

Tilting her head down, the teenager gawked as she saw the ground far below her. The child… SHE WAS STANDING SIDEWAYS ON THE BUILDING LIFTING HER LIKE A RAGDOLL! Looking back at the younger girl’s arm as it remained perfectly still, almost as if she weren’t holding anything at all, the flabbergasted teen looked back at the unknown being not fully comprehending what she had just been asked. Thankfully, she seemed to pick up on that. 

 

 

“Fine, I’ll elaborate. How about we go back a bit?” Jumping in surprise as the child started to scale the building as she casually walked upward, the brunette knew indisputably now that whatever she was speaking to, really wasn’t human. It wasn’t a dream either. She could feel her… And feel where her hand was groping. 

 

 

Blushing as she felt her ass being not so subtly fondled, the teenager wasn’t sure if she should tell her to stop or not as they neared the roof she had been on prior. Humming thoughtfully as she felt up her potential plaything, Elisabeth pondered what she was even doing. This had been a whimsical impulse. It was rather unlike her. But she had a certain feeling about this girl. She had never felt this way about anyone. 

 

 

Reaching the top in no time at all, the blonde gently set the human down before stepping over her lap and lowering herself into her much to the brunette’s surprise. “Hmm, a bit flat in the chest areas sadly, but you’re growing I suppose. Too bad. A pair of pillows would be pretty nice right about now.” The younger girl lamented before pulling the muted teen's hands around her so she was blanketed in her embrace. 

 

 

Sitting in silence now as she held the child… thing, the older girl grew redder and redder by the second. She really just sat herself down?! “And the problem with that would be?” Blinking a few times before staring back down at the blonde, the child matched her gaze with an annoyed one of her own. 

 

 

“Did you… just, read my mind…?” “Yes. It’s a mess in here. No wonder you tried to off yourself… Aubrey? Yes, Aubrey. Hmm, what a peculiar name.” Elisabeth hummed before going back to what she had been doing, new thoughts soon entering the chaotic miasma of the distraught teenager’s mindscape. 

 

 

‘S-She can read my mind?!’ ‘What is this thing?!’ ‘Why did she save me?!’ ‘What’s going on?!’ ‘Am I dreaming?!’ ‘Is this real?!’ ‘Who is she?!’ ‘I just want to end it!’ ‘Why is this happening to me?!’ ‘Why does she want me?!’ ‘How can she-‘

 

 

 

“WOULD YOU STOP THINKING FOR FIVE BLOODY SECONDS!” 

 

 

 

Jumping as she heard the blonde scream up at her, an audible growl soon following, the brunette gulped as she stared down at the child unsure of what to do. What… was she supposed to even do?! Feeling a hand pressed up to her mouth, Aubrey softly whimpered as the child silently shushed her. 

 

 

“There… much better. You’re prettier when you don’t think much. Well… I think I gathered enough. Let’s see how I did. Your names Aubrey, Kathleen, Brannan. You’re sixteen, and your birthday’s November 13th. You go to school here in Williamsburg, at this very building. You have a Mother, Father, three sisters, a dog, and two cats. You’ve lived here your whole life. You’re constantly put down by your family, and held on a pedestal as a middle, overachieving child. You have no friends to speak of, because of your family and your teachers pushing them away. You’ve never had sex or a boyfriend, nor cared for one, but you did kiss a girl once on a dare in eighth grade which made you curious ever since but you never looked into it… Should I keep going, or have I hit all the marks so far?” Elisabeth chirped. 

 

 

Gawking in silence as her mouth hung wide open, Aubrey didn’t know what to say. No, actually she did. Why the hell did she want to know about her sex life?! “It was curious.” Gritting her teeth now, the brunette wanted to yell at the seemingly omnipotent child, but a pair of fingers quickly shot under her neck before painfully thrusting against her jugular. 

 

 

“I’ve already warned you not to think of me as a child… I’ll have you know, I’m nearly 900 years old! Almost… So, let's move on. After all, I didn’t save you so we could gossip idly. I have use for you Aubrey and the way I see it… You plan to kill yourself, so how about we both help each other out? Come with me, and I’ll make sure you meet your demise in the most pleasurable way imaginable. In contrast, it would make that pathetic excuse for a dive you tried to take before seem as excruciating as being burned alive. How about it?” 

 

 

Feeling the painful fingers of the child… Girl, leave her neck, Aubrey wasn’t sure what to say now. What, exactly did this, thing-, “Vampire.” Looking back down at the blonde disbelievingly, Elisabeth smirked before flashing her a toothy grin, a pair of porcelain fangs clearly poking out of the younger girl’s upper column of teeth. 

 

 

What exactly did this… Vampire, want from her…? Pulling Aubrey’s hands tighter around her as she rocked back and forth, Elisabeth simply smiled as she felt something stirring in her loins. “You might be fun. Let’s leave it at that. I’m looking for entertainment. Pleasurable, entertainment. It would be a shame if you died whilst being a virgin. If you’re going to off yourself, then at least let someone use that hole of yours you never have. Plus, I’ve had eight hundred years of experience you know. After a night with me, you might find a new reason to live.” Elisabeth snickered. 

 

 

Blushing red as it became apparent what this being wanted now, Aubrey looked away sheepishly. ‘I guess that’s why she brought up that kiss…’ It was just a dare! She wasn’t interested in girls like that, let alone child-, “Think carefully now, before you finish that thought…” 

 

 

Stiffening as she heard the malice filled tone in the blonde’s bubbly voice, Aubrey gulped as she felt her hand gripped tightly in the… older, girl’s hand? Nodding approvingly, Elizabeth smirked now before pushing the teenager’s hand down the front of her skirt. 

 

 

Furrowing her brow as she felt the warmth of the blonde’s skin as her fingers her guided downward, a strange feeling soon rested in her palm before her eyes widened. Yanking her hand out the instant she felt something long and twitching, Aubrey fell backward in horror as Elisabeth burst into a loud fit of laughter landing back on the ledge after being flung off the startled teen. 

 

 

“WHAT THE HELL IS IN YOUR PANTS?!” “That would be a penis, my dear. I’m quite proud of it, actually. I’ve broken many of your kind with it. Care for proof?” The vampire snickered smugly. Puffing out her cheeks before looking away embarrassedly, the brunette wasn’t even sure what to think anymore. 

 

 

It wasn’t impossible to imagine a girl with a penis, but it was another thing to have a child with one bigger than her forearm! Ignoring the teenager’s thoughts as the term child popped up again, Elisabeth sighed before tilting her face up to look back at her. 

 

 

“So, what will it be? Do you want to take a ride you’ll never forget? It will probably kill you. It’s definitely a better way to go then jumping off a place like this. Plus, I can take away any pain you’d feel too. It would be pure bliss, as you faded out of existence. Sound’s nice, doesn’t it? Make up your mind soon. The sun’s starting to rise you know. And when it does, I’ll be gone, and your only chance to have what I’m offering you goes with me… Think, carefully.” 

 

 

Staring back at the vampire in silence, Aubrey wasn’t really sure what to say. This was like one of those teenaged romance monster movies. The only difference was it wasn’t a dreamboat hunky high schooler playing the role of the aloof monster…

 

 

Stiffening as the sun began to rise above a large mountain peak off in the distance, Aubrey’s eyes shot back to Elisabeth, but, she had already turned her back to her, and began to walk away. This was a lot to take in. Vampires, girls with dicks, thwarted suicide attempts… It would take her much longer to unbox it all… but, that wasn’t possible. She was out of time. 

 

 

 

“W-Wait, I-I’ll… I, accept! P-Please…?” 

 

 

 

Standing over the ledge of the school building, Elisabeth smirked already knowing what her new prey’s choice would be. She was a little too curious for her own good. But she had already planned to kill herself, so really… what did she have to lose by accepting her offer? 

 

 

“Smart choice. You’re a breed higher than the other livestock around you. Now come along… I must be going.” Extending her hand for the brunette to take, Elisabeth watched with satisfaction as her newest plaything grasped her hand before they fell off the roof of the building together… 

 

 

 

She had so many things planned for the poor girl. But she could come to regret her decision later. That is if the pleasure didn’t drive her mad in the process… 

 

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

Kicking open her manor’s wide doors, Elisabeth smirked as she saw her head maid standing in the center of her landing awaiting her return. “Welcome back, Mistress. Per your request, your room has been prepared. I take it your hunt was fruitful?” The older woman muttered as her indifferent eyes landed on the brunette being carried bridal style in the child’s arms. 

 

 

“We’ll see soon enough Helena. If anyone comes to see me today, send them away. I wish to be alone.” Nodding respectfully, the taller niorette moved passed her younger mistress before shutting the twin doors and barring them with a massive wooden beam. “Understood. Leave the rest to me.” 

 

 

Paying her maid, no mind as she began to march up a large set of spiral stairs leading to the upper levels, Elisabeth smiled as her fingers dug into the young human’s tender flesh. Her breasts might have not been very developed, but her rear made up for it quite a bit. She might just make a perfect fit out of her yet. 

 

 

Ignoring the awkward touches of her new acquaintance, Aubrey found herself entranced in a state of wonder as her eyes traveled around the massive mansion, she now found herself in. ‘How can a place like this exist for so long without anyone ever noticing?!’ There were no mentions of it in any brochures of her city, and she had never even heard of a colony being located this far up in the VA mountains. It was utterly captivating! 

 

 

“Fufufu~, we vampires don’t like prying eyes. Keeping our broods hidden is our top priority. You humans would go into a mass hysteria if it got out, that we were real. It took quite a long time to convince your species that we’re a legend. And I can assure you, we’d like to keep it that way.” Elisabeth muttered as she navigated the winding halls of her elegant manor. 

 

 

Nodding in understanding, the teenager’s hands tightly gripped her guide as she watched the many maids around her moving rather haggardly despite their youthful appearances. Were they vampires too? “Of course not! I would never make my clan perform menial tasks lowly humans can do. These are my puppets. They do as I ask until they can’t and I replace them with new ones.” 

 

 

Furrowing her brow from the cold way she had worded it, Aubrey’s eyes moved to the maid’s as she saw their raddled bodies. Some were thin. Other’s bruised and welted. They looked terrible… Was the blonde really as cruel as she led her on to believe? 

 

 

Ignoring the troubling thoughts emanating from her human plaything, Elisabeth continued to her bedchambers hurriedly. The sooner she got to test out her new toy the better. She was too talkative. It would be easy enough to correct this, but… for some reason, she didn’t feel the need to do so as she did with her many other human playthings. This feeling… it was foreign. But, not all unwanted. 

 

 

As the pair reached a large oaken door, Aubrey’s eyes widened as she watched it open on its own. So, this was her executioner’s chambers… Would there be torture devices inside…? Whips… chains…? A pink… frilly, bed…? 

 

 

Blinking repeatedly as she saw a large canopy bed in the center of the room amidst many ornate and decorative antiques, the brunette soon snorted as she tried to stifle her laughter. This was the blonde’s room?! Scowling as she heard the brunette’s thoughts, Elisabeth let the teenager go, dropping her on the ground abruptly. 

 

 

“Is there a problem with my choice of aesthetics, human…?” Whining as she rubbed her bruised butt, Aubrey frowned before shaking her head. “N-No… I just didn’t expect… Well, this! It’s cute. I think it suits you.” Narrowing her eyes unsure of whether or not her guest was either mocking or complimenting her, Elisabeth chose to disregard it as the door shut behind the pair. 

 

 

Moving her finger in a small circle, causing the door to lock itself, the blonde grinned before peering over her shoulder. “Strip yourself… I’d like to inspect my new toy before we begin.” As she stood up, Aubrey’s eyes widened. She knew what she had accepted earlier… but, it still made her feel self-conscious. This… was a new experience for her. 

 

 

‘Well… I did say I wanted to do this…’ There was no sense trying to back out at this point. It might even be kind of fun… maybe. Eying the blondes white skirt tentatively, the brunette did as she was told. Feeling her arousal grow as her plaything listened to her command without the need of either fear of mental manipulation, Elisabeth couldn’t help but drool a little as she saw the teenager's shirt fall to the ground alongside her school skirt as she stood in only a white pair of panties and a plain bra. 

 

 

‘Hmm… I was hoping for something more… risqué~. No matter…’ She didn’t plan to have her clothed after all. “Now the rest.” Blushing, Aubrey nodded before reaching around her back and unclasping her bra. Dropping it to the floor as the air nipped at her sensitive flesh, the brunette did the same with her panties, as she shimmied out of them, leaving her bare for the blonde to fully admire. 

 

 

“I-Is this good…?” Aubrey mumbled sheepishly, unsure of whether or not she was stripping correctly. She had always heard that it was a type of foreplay, but she couldn’t imagine why. Feeling her eyes widen as a large tint slowly began to rise beneath the vampire's skirt, the timid teen soon perked up as she saw the pleasant expression on the younger blonde’s face. ‘So cute!’ She was giving her the same look a little kid did when you showed them something they wanted.

 

 

Blushing herself as the brunette’s thoughts were relayed to her, Elisabeth grit her teeth before marching over to the naked teen. ‘You’ll pay for that!’ Eying the brunette up and down as she trembled weakly in front of her, the little blonde moved her hand’s up behind her human plaything, before sinking her fingers into her plump rear.

 

 

“Mmmm~ so warm and full of life! Heh, well… not for long I suppose. I think I’ll split you down the middle. But, which hole to use…” Elisabeth muttered, shifting her eyes between the shivering girl’s neither’s and ass. Either would work, and both would probably feel wonderful. If she used the former, she would take her virginity too which would be a plus. But her asshole looked oh so inviting! Arghh, she wanted to fuck every hole on her! 

 

 

“C-Could you… could you please, use this…?” Aubrey whimpered as her hand moved down past her crotch before resting gently between her labia. Turning around so Elisabeth was mirroring her, the brunette spread her lower lips apart with a look of utter shame written across her face. 

 

 

“I-I… I don’t want to die a virgin… I know it's vain... but no one’s ever, looked at me like you do... So please, show me what sex is like before you kill me!” Aubrey blurted out before moving a hand up to her face in a weak attempt to hide it. This was so pathetic to say! If it were anyone else besides her, she’d probably die of embarrassment! 

 

 

Feeling a tight tugging in her chest from the teenager's surprisingly honest words, Elisabeth smirked before burying her thumbs in the hem of her skirt. “So be it~. Try not to cry when you see what I’ll be using on you. I give you my word, it will be something worth dying for~. Fufufu~.” 

 

 

Dropping both her skirt and panties to her stone floor, Elisabeth licked her lips hungrily as her erection sprung free, before growing unencumbered. Gawking as she saw the monstrous phallus attached to the younger-looking girl’s body, Aubrey’s anxiety rose by the second. ‘T-That things at least 10 inches!’ Maybe more… It was still growing...

 

 

Would it even fit…? Would it feel pleasant at all? What about Elisabeth? Would she like it? She didn’t want to be bad for her first time! Stifling a laugh as she felt the anxiousness rolling off the brunette in spades, the little blonde moved her hand up to the teenager’s thigh, before lightly patting it. 

 

 

“No worries. I’ll make it fit. But... for me to kill you, I’ll need to make a slight, adjustment to your body. Let’s say, fourteen? No, no, twelve inches should about do it.” Staring down at the blonde confused, a strange sensation soon passed over the brunette before her eyes were level with the child’s ankles. 

 

 

‘Huh…?’ Blinking in confusion, Aubrey looked up before all the color in her face drained away. Smirking down at her, with her massive shaft in hand, was Elisabeth. She was huge! Falling back on her ass as she tried to comprehend what had just occurred, the blonde didn’t give her the time she needed to process this as her hands reached down to pick her up.

 

 

“Now, now, there’s no need for that. Did you think you’d die by me just pounding away until one of us faded away? Heh, as flattering as that is, I do have a limit you know. No, I’ll just use you until you pop instead. It will be quick! You’ll be riding the waves of ecstasy, and then, nothing at all. Almost like a blink, and it’s over. Doesn’t that sound more pleasant than simply jumping off a building? You should really thank me~. I wouldn’t offer this privilege to just anyone you know.” Elisabeth chuckled. 

 

 

 

“T-T-Thank you…” 

 

 

 

Blinking in surprise, having not really expected the brunette to thank her, Elisabeth raised her brow as she stared down at the teenager with tear-stricken eyes. She was crying? Odd, she hadn’t even put it in yet. “Y-You’re… welcome…?” 

 

 

Sniffling weakly, Aubrey smiled as she gently held onto the blonde’s larger thumbs. She didn’t know if she was lucky or not yet to have found someone like this. But the vampire was right. It did sound like a blessing to have a pleasurable death. She had often thought about suicide. It had been a recurring memory for as long as she could remember. It was always fear that kept her at bay from attempting it. But now… she didn’t need to worry about that. She could leave everything to someone else for a change… 

 

 

Staring down at Aubrey as she continued to cry, what appeared to be tears of joy, Elisabeth was unsure of what to say now. In all her years, she had never had someone thank her before ending their life. It was, weird. Looking away sheepishly as some of her cockiness deflated, the larger girl moved to her bed before crawling on it in silence. 

 

 

“A-Alright... to start with, why don’t you go ahead and worship me. I-I like it when I have my playthings do that.” The blonde stuttered out before scowling once she realized she had done it. What the hell was going on? She had never been caught off guard like that. She needed to reel it back or else her new pet would think her weak! She’d have to remind her that she was in charge… 

 

 

As she was set down in front of the blondes crossed legs, Aubrey’s eyes landed on the monolithic member before her. ‘S-So big…’ It would put any human to shame most likely. It kind of made her wonder how she got it in the first place. Though… considering she had just been shrunken down somehow, maybe not. 

 

 

Moving towards the head of the larger girl’s penis, the brunette stood in front of it awkwardly unsure of what to do. Sensing the confusion almost immediately, Elisabeth growled under her breath before reaching down and peeling back her foreskin. Did she have to spell it out for her?! 

 

 

“Lick me you troglodyte! How simple can you be to not even know how to pleasure someone?!” Wincing from the angry tone, Aubrey nodded before her face turned into one of disgust as she saw sticky residue lining the inside of the blondes wrinkled member. 

 

 

‘W-What is, that…?!’ It was so gross! Glaring down at the teen before looking herself, Elisabeth scoffed before moving her hand behind the smaller girl. “It’s just a little leftover cum. Just lick it off as my maid's do. Come on already!” Crying out in shock as she was shoved forward, Aubrey resisted as her face came closer to the blonde’s filthy head. 

 

 

‘N-N-No, wait… I don’t, want this!’ Feeling the shrunken teenager resisting her, Elisabeth snarled before pinching the brunettes head between her fingers. “LISTEN TO ME HUMAN, I TOLD YOU TO LICK ME! YOU WANTED THIS!” “YOU SAID IT WOULD BE PLEASANT!” Aubrey screamed as tears streamed down her cheeks. She lied… 

 

 

Wincing as she felt the feelings of the smaller girl, Elisabeth’s temper began to simmer down… along with something else. Feeling her penis beginning to go flaccid, the little Vampiress scowled unsure of what was going on. She felt… kind of off. Staring the brunette down as she sobbed between her legs, a strange feeling came over the larger girl.

 

 

‘I… I did, promise… didn’t I?’ A vampire would never break a promise. It was a matter of pride. Letting go of the smaller girl’s head, as she watched her inching away from her in fear, Elisabeth frowned before moving her leg over the tiny girl’s petite form. “Stay put…” 

 

 

Sniffling as she watched the young blonde crawl off her bed and walk away, Aubrey wasn’t sure what to think now. Whipping her cheeks dry as she breathed ruggedly, her fears began to surface once more. She had been so captivated and awed by the vampiric child… that she never really felt terror from her. She planned to kill herself… compared to death, the supernatural didn’t seem so, unnatural. But... that… what had just happened… That, did scare her! She didn’t want this anymore… She just wanted to die… 

 

 

Starring across the room at the door Elisabeth had entered; but left cracked open a bit, Aubrey shivered unsure of whether or not the blonde planned to torture her for disobeying her. She just walked off… Gulping as horrific thoughts filled her mind, the brunette stood up, before making her way over the large mattress with difficulty. Each of her footfalls sunk deep into the plush comforter. She had to make it to the edge before her new *owner* came back. 

 

 

After a couple minutes, Aubrey finally reached where she needed to be. Staring over the edge as she saw the stone floor beneath the large bed, the brunette closed her eyes before leaning forward. She wanted to end it… not end up as some deranged creatures sex toy! 

 

 

“Unfortunately for you, that’s out of your control, now that you’re here in my bedroom.” Snapping her eyes open in an instant, a primal fear fell came over the shrunken girl as she looked up at Elisabeth, the blonde now standing over her with her menacing eyes wide and glowing a bloody red…

 

 

“I thought I told you to stay put… I won’t tolerate disobedience. I suppose I’ll just have to punish you…” Falling back on the mattress, Aubrey screamed as the larger girl’s hand shot out before engulfing her entire chest. “P-P-Please… d-don’t… just, kill me! Y-You said you would… p-please…” 

 

 

Staring the tiny girl down as she completely broke down, the tight tugging in the larger girl’s chest continued to pester her. Why… why did this human, have sway over her emotions? It was just that. A lowly human! She was a tyrant! She controlled an entire coven of vampires, beings far outclassing their living counterparts. Why… Damn it! WHY?! 

 

 

Crawling back onto her bed as she tightly gripped the shrunken girl, Elisabeth’s eyes continues to glow as she dropped her between her legs. “Now… Let’s continue where we left off. I believe, I wanted you to service me. So, get to work…” The larger girl muttered, her tone betraying her anger as it faded away by the second, with guilt lingering not too far behind it. 

 

 

Shaking her head as her disgust came back, the brunette wanted to crawl away, but, the hand behind her prevented her from doing just that, as Elisabeth peeled her foreskin back once more. “P-P-Please, I don’t want to… to…” Trailing off as her tears lessened, Aubrey fell silent, as she looked at the blondes, cleaned cockhead…?

 

 

“I-Is this better? I didn’t take a full bath, but… I washed everything off. I made sure to use soap in all the crevices, so there shouldn’t be anything gross now. So, will you please, continue where we left off?” Elisabeth mumbled weakly; her eyes shifted away now due to her guilt over what she had previously tried to make the smaller girl do. 

 

 

‘She… cleaned it…? For me?’ Looking between the blonde and her flaccid member, a calming feeling began to fall over the brunette now. She, had been wrong… Shrinking a bit after how she had just acted, the smaller teen frowned before crawling closer to the child. 

 

 

‘Y-You do care… I’m sorry…’ Touching the twitching head of her captor’s member, Aubrey gulped before leaning her face down towards it. ‘I-It smells good… I can’t believe she did this for me.’ It was definitely more pleasant now. Smiling in silence, the smaller teen stuck out her tongue, before licking up the base of the blonde’s cockhead, as she hoped to please the larger girl with her inexperienced mouth. 

 

 

Breathing deeply as a small wave of pleasure traveled down the length of her penis, Elisabeth sighed before pushing Aubrey closer to it. “G-Good… now, grind your body against it to. P-Pretend it’s a pole. Y-Yes! Like that…” The vampire whimpered weakly. 

 

 

Standing up with the larger girl’s growing member, Aubrey hugged her whole body against it as her cheeks flushed red with embarrassment. She didn’t know for sure if this was the right thing to do… but, the soft mews the larger girl was giving off made her think it was… 

 

 

‘W-Why does this feel so different?!’ This pleasure, it wasn’t like the kind she had been used to in the past. Biting down on her knuckle as her fangs sunk into her skin, Elisabeth tried to remain in control of the situation, but, each of the shrunken girl’s touches, felt amazing! 

 

 

She was supposed to be a virgin! How did she know how to stroke her so well?! She was using every part of her diminutive form to please her! Growling through her bared teeth as she saw the brunette staring back up at her with the same inexperienced look as before, the Vampiress wanted to scream in frustration. This was almost torturous, but it gave her just the right amount of pleasure not to be! 

 

 

Moaning softly as she ground the front of her crotch into the blonde’s disproportionate shaft, Aubrey continued to grope, hug, and writhe against the child as she tried to do anything, she could think of to make her happy. She had been rather sheltered growing up, and her parents didn’t let her have friends let alone boyfriends… So, when it came to anything even remotely sexual, she was completely clueless. 

 

 

But the faces the larger girl was making, were enough to keep her going. Pressing her mouth against the tip of the giantess’ penis, the shrunken teen went to work as she made out with her tender hole. She smelled so strong down here! It was almost unbearable... but, it wasn’t unpleasant. Well… at least it wasn’t after she cleaned it first. She actually, kind of liked it…

 

 

Feeling something sticky enter her mouth abruptly, Aubrey swiftly recoiled before sputtering in confusion. What was this taste…? Moving her hand up to her mouth, the smaller girl trailed her fingertips to her lips before seeing glistening threads of sticky fluid coating her digits. 

 

 

‘T-T-That’s enough… I’m ready now. And don’t worry, it’s just precum…’ Looking back at Elisabeth with uncertainty, Aubrey silently nodded before feeling the child’s hands wrap around her midsection as she was hoisted above the larger girl’s fully erect rod. She definitely looked ready… 

 

 

Gulping as she saw the oozing tip of the larger girl’s penis, a faint twinge of fear came over the shrunken girl. The first time was supposed to hurt… “Don’t worry, I’ll take away all your pain. You’ll be in heaven, every step of the way. I promise.” Looking over her shoulder as she saw the vampires blushing face, Aubrey nodded weakly before smiling back at her. 

 

 

“T-Thank you… Thank you so much. I… I’m ready. Go ahead, and use me. Please, enjoy it too.” Smirking at the notion that she would have any problems like that, Elisabeth tossed her thoughts aside as she gently pushed the smaller girl down on her cockhead. 

 

 

“Wiggling your hips, it will help me ease it in.” Watching as her plaything listened to her without hesitation, a feeling of bliss overtook the older being. She was so, endearing. It was hard to call this human anything but a treasure at this point. An obedient plaything that listened, and wanted her to enjoy herself. Such a rare breed of livestock…

 

 

Trembling weakly as her body was forced onto the tip of the blonde’s member, Aubrey’s mind soon froze as it tried to process what was happening. Rationally she knew that the larger girl would never fit something like this into her. But it was…

 

 

Gasping as her lower lips began to part, the brunette whimpered and whined at first as she felt her legs being moved apart. ‘I-It doesn’t hurt… She wasn’t lying about anything…’ This was… amazing! Moaning abruptly as Elisabeth’s lower head stretched her labia apart, the shrunken girl could only look on in absolute awe as she saw the enormous front of the vampire’s penis come in fully, as she buried it into the shrunken teens snatch. 

 

 

 

It was in…

 

 

 

Smirking down at the gob smacked brunette as she shoved inch after inch of her member into the shrunken girl, Elisabeth’s eyes shined in excitement as she felt the smaller teens pelvis make contact with the base of her crotch, as her insides were stretched to their limit! 

 

 

Gawking as wave after wave of bliss spread through her entire body, Aubrey’s eyes glazed over happily as she felt the massive bulge that threatened to tear open her torso. She could see it! Her stomach was stretched out horrifically! But there was no pain. None, at all… 

 

 

Rubbing the not so little bump the vampire’s shaft had created, Aubrey softly began to cry now. She was no longer a virgin. And her first time had been with a being she could never hope to comprehend, even if she were to live through this. She just had to leave everything to her… and she couldn’t be happier. 

 

 

‘T-Thank you… thank you, so, much…’ Rubbing her penis as she stroked her fingers down the stretchy girl’s malleable body, Elisabeth kept an indifferent gaze on the human she was using, as her mind wandered. She seemed genuinely happy… None of her toys in the past ever were. It made her feel… kind of pleasant. 

 

 

Smiling weakly as a small blush dusted over her plump cheeks, Elisabeth moved a finger up to the top of the tiny girl’s head, before gently petting it. “M-My pleasure. And yours as well. Just relax, and let me take care of all your needs. This will feel, amazing!” 

 

 

Nodding happily as she tried to wipe down her eyes, the brunette soon scoffed out a chuckle as her arms waved at her sides helplessly. She couldn’t reach her face. The blonde’s massive member had distorted her body too much. She was just like a condom now. Shuddering at the thought, a faint pang of delight entered her mind at the notion. She… kind of liked that. Being an object. 

 

 

It made her feel like she had a purpose… to her owner. She wasn’t being controlled. Just used. Nodding silently as she acknowledged her own thoughts, Aubrey closed her eyes before laying still for the blonde. Having no cares in the world, and leaving everything to someone else for a change. No expectations of her, and no responsibilities. All she had to do, was let the larger girl do all the work… and she would make her happy. Such, a wonderful feeling… 

 

 

Feeling the emotions coming off the tiny girl, Elisabeth grew somber as she began lifting the stretched-out teen up before dropping her back down again. She was truly happy to be used as a sex toy. Even knowing she planned to kill her… 

 

 

Biting her bottom lip as her mind wandered once more, Elisabeth closed her eyes before sighing weakly. ‘Forgive me… for breaking my promise to you human…’ She never lied. But she was going to have to now. She couldn’t lose, such a wonderful plaything as this one… 

 

 

Wrapping her fingers around the complacent teen, Elisabeth’s eyes glowed red as she lifted Aubrey up to the tip of her penis, before slamming her down harshly. Growing wide-eyed from the rough plunge, the air in the tiny teen’s lungs left her as she gasped breathlessly. The pleasure… it felt like she had just been stabbed with it! 

 

 

“I like being rough with my toys… You told me to enjoy you, and I intend to. Prepare for this… it will be the last feeling you’ll experience before your mind goes blank. Congratulations... Aubrey. You were everything I was looking for tonight…” If not longer than that… 

 

 

Shivering as she felt her limp body slowly being raised back up, Aubrey gulped, before giving the faintest of nods. ‘I’m… I’m ready. Finish me off!’ Closing her eyes, before a small smile formed, the little vampire quietly grinned before nodding her head. “Bask in the pleasure… and praise me human!” 

 

 

Slamming the brunette back down, Elisabeth’s eyes glowed a vibrant red before she began pumping the tiny woman up and down like the sex toy she had become. She was going to break her. Break her body… break her mind… break her spirit… break her senses… She would have nothing left to cling to, after a night with her! 

 

 

Crying loudly as she felt her insides shoved around ruthlessly, Aubrey moaned unconsciously as ripples of pleasure shot through her skin with each thrust. The vibrations, each time her skin jiggled and moved… she could feel, so much, bliss! 

 

 

Drooling as her mouth hung open obscenely, Aubrey’s eyes rolled back as she was bounced up and down violently. The pain… it should have been, unbearable! But… she loved, ever, single, second of this! And she could only gargle whimpers and moans to convey this to her savior… This was euphoria… 

 

 

However, the blonde didn’t need words, to know what the shrunken teenager was feeling. She could see it for herself. “HAAAAH! Y-Yes, you like that! Y-You’re a slut! Y-Y-You know that?! A-A repressed slut, who… geh! W-Who feels, so, freaking good!” Damn it, this girl was tighter than any other living sleeve she had used in the past! 

 

 

Was it her age?! Was it because she was a virgin?! Or maybe… she just liked her, and that made it better for her in her head… She didn’t honestly know. But what she did know, was that she was close. She had only just started pumping her like a cocksleeve, and her warm insides were working on overtime to drive the blonde mad! She needed to cum soon or else she would break herself! 

 

 

Yanking the teenager’s legs down like handlebars, Elisabeth groaned as she felt her twitching member going wild inside the smaller girl. Tighter… she needed it, tighter! Squeezing the squishy girl’s body, Elisabeth grinned sadistically as she began shrinking the crying girl, stretching her already worn out form, even further. 

 

 

“How’s this?! Y-Your helpless! You, look, pathetic! Ghehh! Damn it all… Why do you have to f-feel so great! Y-You’re… you’re the best… best, sleeve I’ve ever used…” The blonde whimpered before her hands shot out and gripped the gargling girl’s entire upper torso. 

 

 

“Now… drown… I… I-I changed, your body… I hope you like the taste!” Elisabeth grinned. Not comprehending what the child was saying as her body was once more shoved up and down by the larger girl, Aubrey’s eyes remained blind as they stayed rolled back in their sockets. She couldn’t feel anything but pleasure…

 

 

She couldn’t feel the massive intrusion, popping her organs. She couldn’t feel, the tight fingers that had once been holding her close. She couldn’t even feel the blonde’s penis anymore, breaking her body apart! This feeling… it was like, floating, on a cloud. She could feel her body moving, but, nothing else. The prior sensations… were gone, and only the prickling feelings of pleasure were left. Her whole body was hot… and beyond that… nothing…

 

 

 

‘T-T-This…… i-sss…… i-i-i-it…….’ Think… it… hard, to… think…. Her brain was shutting down… like, she said, it would……

 

 

 

Smiling as she heard the grunting sounds coming from the blonde, Aubrey used what little feelings she had left, to roll her eyes back, and gaze up at the blonde one, last, time… She wanted, to see her savior, and have her cute face, be the last thing she ever gazed upon…

 

 

As light greeted her dilated pupils, a face soon took shape, filling the motionless girl full of love and adoration. She looked, so cute. Panting loudly as she continued to thrust into the smaller girl, the teenager’s thoughts briefly penetrated the blondes lust ridden mind, drawing her bloody eyes down, to the brunette’s lifeless ones. 

 

 

 

‘T-T-T-Than……. Y-y-yuuu……’

 

 

 

Feeling the final tighten of the smaller girl, Elisabeth screamed shoving the tiny girl down hard before the vampire erupted inside her. Gasping as her cum exploded out of the stretchy girl’s mouth, like a passage had formed from her womb to her throat, the blonde fell back into her bed gasping loudly. 

 

 

Her body… it felt, electrified! She felt… ALIVE! Panting in exaggerated gasps as she tried to gather air back into her lungs, the blonde closed her eyes as she felt the lusty haze she was in, slowly beginning to leave her. ‘A-Amazing… y-you’re, so, amazing…’ What a human! 

 

 

She hadn’t felt an orgasm as breath-stealing as this since… since… Furrowing her brow as she tried to recall another time in her long past, the older girl soon burst into a loud fit of laughter before shaking her head. ‘Unreal… this can’t be true…’ She couldn’t remember. That might mean, this girl was the best lay she had ever had… 

 

 

As minutes passed, Elisabeth felt her member slowly growing flaccid, as the blood it used flowed back into the rest of her, giving her the strength, she needed to lean up now. Sitting down tiredly as her eyes fell on the motionless teen she had just skewered, Elisabeth’s eyes softened. She looked terrible…

 

 

Hanging lifelessly from the blonde’s penis, with her body stretched out like a piece of chewed-up gum, Aubrey didn’t move, as cum continuously dribbled out of her open mouth and onto the bedsheets she rested above. She was reduced, to a used condom… a fate, unbefitting someone such as her. 

 

 

 

‘I-I’m… sorry human… no… Aubrey…’ 

 

 

 

She was always greedy. For as long as she could remember, the little vampire had always gotten what she wanted. But no matter how much she got; it never satisfied her hunger for more. But… she had never once, lied to someone else, in order to get what she wanted. She never needed to… until now. 

 

 

Moving her hand out, and pulling on the limp teenager’s body as it clung to the blonde’s penis as if it were attached, Elisabeth soon felt the stretched-out body of her wonderful sleeve, snap back to her fingers as she came loose from her member. 

 

 

‘Sleep now… and never worry again. You’re free…’ The brunette’s troubles were behind her now. The blonde saw to that personally. Though, not in the way the tiny girl probably thought. They would have more time to talk though…

 

 

 

Once she woke up… 

 

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

Warm… 

 

 

She felt, so warm…

 

 

 

Burying her face into something soft and fragrant, Aubrey’s amber eyes slowly began to part as streams of moonlight trickled in on her. The moon… why, was it out? Leaning up weakly, her body feeling heavy all of a sudden, the teenager's eyes blinked repeatedly as her senses slowly came to her. Where… was she…?

 

 

Looking down in confusion, the brunette shook her head in confusion now. She was in a bed. But it wasn’t her own. It was massive… and, pink. Pulling the large comforter up as it wrapped her in padded warmth, the befuddled teen’s eyes slowly began to widen, as her memories came back to her.

 

 

 

‘Elisabeth…’ 

 

 

 

It wasn’t a dream… She could vaguely recall meeting the blonde, and then… they…. They… Blushing brightly, the trembling teen moved her a shivering hand down the comforter before feeling between her legs. Stifling a moan as she felt dampness all around her, the brunette quivered. It happened… didn’t it? She had sex with her… She was no longer, a virgin… and… she was still alive…?

 

 

Grabbing her temple as she tried to think back and remember… well, anything… the younger girl soon felt various images comes to her. She could recall being small, like a doll. Being stretched out… when the vampire used her. And… the pleasure. 

 

 

Biting her bottom lip as she felt a foreign pang of pleasure travel through her just from the memory, Aubrey quickly shook her head. Something was off. She shouldn’t be here. She was supposed to be dead! 

 

 

 

“I’m afraid that’s no longer an option anymore… Not after you showed me, just how special you really are.”

 

 

 

 

Jumping as she heard an all too familiar voice, Aubrey’s eyes shifted to the large wooden door towards the front of the room, as she saw the vampire in question she had just been thinking about, walking into the room with another woman following along behind her with a tray in hand. 

 

 

“Set it on her lap and dismiss yourself. I’ll call on you if I need anything else, Helena.” Moving robotically to the trembling teenager on the mattress, a woman in what appeared to be an eighteenth centuries maid uniform set a small lap dish on top of the sitting girl’s legs before giving her a questioning look over. After a moment of silence between the pair, however, the raven-haired woman bowed her head and retreated back the way she came. 

 

 

‘What’s… going on…?’ The brunette was hopelessly confused. Flicking her wrist up as the door to the room shut on its own, Elisabeth’s eyes landed on the flummoxed teenager before a guilty look crossed the child’s face. “I… hadn’t expected you to wake up so soon. I suppose, its further proof of your worth. You really are something else…” 

 

 

Blushing from the shorter girls’ words, the naked teen looked back down at the tray in front of her so she didn’t have to meet the blonde’s scarlet eyes. They were a bit too captivating. Moving towards her bed, albeit, on the other side of the blushing girl, Elisabeth crawled onto it before leaning back against its head post as she tried to find the words to say. This conversation shouldn’t be happening, considering the human she was speaking with, was supposed to be deceased. 

 

 

As the silence between both women went on for a few minutes, Aubrey was the first to look up, but as soon as she did, Elisabeth visibly flinched. ‘What’s, happening right now…?’ The blonde was acting different than before. She couldn’t remember everything just yet… but, she definitely remembered how the vampiress had talked down to her, belittled her, and used her body for her own needs. She was confident, and very straightforward. But now… she seemed like a child that didn’t want to get in trouble with her parents.

 

 

Glaring back at the brunette, Elisabeth narrowed her eyes before huffing. “I-I’ve warned you not to think of me as a child! S-Stop it already!” Hearing a slight crack in the blonde’s voice, a small smile formed on the teenager’s face. ‘Cute…’ She kind of liked it when she lost her temper… 

 

 

Blushing even harder now as the thoughts of her unexpected guest made their way to her mind, Elisabeth looked away before reaching over to pull the lid off the tray in front of her naked guest. “J-Just… Just eat or something already! Jeez…” Why did she have to make her act like this?! It felt, weird! 

 

 

Staring down at the contents of the lap tray were revealed to her, Aubrey’s eyes lit up in surprise. Was this, what she thought it was? Nodding to the silent question, Elisabeth peeked an eye over as she made sure it was all there. She had been digging in the brunette’s head for… reasons. And this was one of the things she found. Hopefully it would help as a means of an apology for breaking her vow to the human…

 

 

“Thick cut French toast, with spices baked inside the bread. Syrup straight out of the trees that reside in my domain. Fresh squeezed orange juice, with extra pulp. And butter I had my maid churn herself this morning. Everything should be as fresh and delectable as you could possibly get anywhere else. So… don’t waste it… Aubrey…” Elisabeth mumbled softly. 

 

 

Looking back and forth between the food and the shorter girl, Aubrey was soon at a loss for words. This, was her favorite breakfast combination! Everything down to the last little detail! She somehow even made a swirling design in the baked slices of French toast like her grandma used to do for her! How the hell did she manage something like this?! 

 

 

Smirking as she felt her ego being stroked, Elisabeth chuckled in amusement now. “You act as if the process of cooking is some grand and glorious feat. Don’t think too hard about it. I just know what you like. I know a lot of things about you now too… Like the reason why you wanted to take your life…” 

 

 

Stiffening as the topic came up, Aubrey’s face dropped as she looked back at the guilty blonde. It had been one of the first things that came to mind when she had woken up. And as far as she knew, the teen still didn’t have an answer for why she was even sitting here right now… She was supposed to be dead. 

 

 

Opening her mouth to speak, a sharp look from the blonde made the words in the teenager’s mouth die out immediately. “Your mouth is for chewing the food I’ve provided you. I’ll be speaking for now… I… still have more to say. So… p-please, just eat…” 

 

 

Growing silent as she saw the serious look the vampire was giving her, Aubrey moved a hand towards the lap tray, before picking up the fork neatly set to the side symmetrically. Nodding as the younger girl did as she was told, Elisabeth’s eyes fell down to her bed as she stared away from the hungering girl. When all was said and done… a strange sense of guilt was present inside the older girl. She needed to be rid of it… if she hoped to ever keep the human beside her around of her own volition. 

 

 

Taking a deep breath before sighing softly, Elisabeth smiled as her fangs peeked out between her lips. “Before I begin… allow me to apologize to you Aubrey. I gave you my word, that before the day was over, I would take your life, and you would feel no pain, as you faded away. Clearly… I was incapable of doing this… and here you are now. I… am deeply… sorry…”

 

 

Chewing slowly as the unimaginable taste of her food elated her mouth, Aubrey wanted to speak, but she knew the Vampiress wanted to get everything out of the way first before she did. Why else would she have brought her food? 

 

 

Shifting her gaze over to the ravenous teen, Elisabeth nodded before breathing deeply once more. “I was incapable of doing that… yet, as far as I can recall, I have never… liked humans. I hate your race, Aubrey. I hate your species in all aspects. You look the same as us but are frail, cocky, and weak. You do similar things that we do ourselves but fail in every way conceivable. You form packs of sorts in your own countries, but you wage war ceaselessly with little recourse in the end. Human’s, are livestock. Meant to be bred endlessly, for my kind to feed off of, and slaughtered as we see fit when your uses come to an end…” 

 

 

Trailing off to look back at the teenager, Elisabeth flinched as she saw the petrified state of the brunette as her fork hung frozen in front of her mouth, her eyes beading after what she had just been told. Expecting as much, the blonde stared down weakly once more before she started to shake her head. 

 

 

“Knowing all that I have said now… tell me why is it you think… that I’ve managed to fall, for such a feeble human… as you…?” Widening her eyes from the older girls’ words, Aubrey’s utensil fell back down onto her plate before she shifted her head to meet the blonde's bloody gaze. What… had she just said…? 

 

 

Looking back at the brunette unsure of what to say herself, the Vampire frowned as she shifted her knees up to her chest. This was something she was incapable of understanding. “I didn’t think that you would have much use to me other than a warm hole, until you weren’t. But… I feel… happy… when I’m near you. I gave up on feeling like this centuries ago… Torture, mayhem, punishing those beneath my feet… Nothing gives me joy anymore. I go day by day, feeling nothing but boredom and melancholy. This is why I went out last night. I wanted to find something to make me feel… something. And I found you. I can’t… kill you Aubrey. Not after you did… whatever, this… is.” The blonde whispered as she pointed between the frozen teen and her bed tray. 

 

 

She had never allowed anyone to sleep in her bed like this. And she certainly never went out of her way to bring them food the next evening! But, the little vampire, truly wanted to make the human she was with, content and happy. It was the opposite of everything she had ever done to their kind. 

 

 

Letting the despotic being’s word’s sink in, Aubrey wasn’t sure what to say. ‘S-She likes me…?’ Was this, some kind of a joke? She had only met her yesterday! Giving the younger girl a harsh look, Elisabeth scoffed as her arms crossed themselves across her chest. “And what does that have to do with anything? I’m not lying to you… Aubrey. I don’t understand it myself… I just know, I feel an… urge, to be with you. Call it whatever human emotion you want, but in the end, I’m not human. So that’s where I fail to comprehend it.” 

 

 

Looking back at Elisabeth wordlessly, the brunette could only shake her head. ‘She… likes me…’ This was, too much to take in. She was supposed to die last night and now a mythical being she didn’t know was real was confessing her love for her?! What was this, a supernatural teen romance novel?! 

 

 

“I think *love* is a bit much, don’t you? Perhaps, I just find you tight and pleasant to stick my dick in and I want to keep my new toy around. Nothing more…” Elisabeth mumbled. Giving the older being a deadpanned look as she saw the bright red blush that poorly contrasted her usual pale alabaster face, Aubrey scoffed before shaking her head once more.

 

 

“So, what? You want to keep me around like a fuck buddy?! I WANTED TO DIE!” Those two desires weren’t exactly interchangeable! Shifting her eyes over to the brunette, Elisabeth glowered before huffing loudly. “No.” 

 

 

Furrowing her brow from the child’s response, Aubrey scowled now herself. “No what?! Are you telling me I can’t kill myself?!” Was she planning to lock her away so she was forced to be some kind of living sex slave! This was ridiculous! 

 

 

Tapping her finger against her arm in annoyance as her answer was taken inaccurately, Elisabeth looked back at the fuming teenager before shaking her head. “No… you don’t want to die, Aubrey. What you want, you confused adolescent, is freedom. You want to be released from your responsibilities. You want to be done with society's expectations of you. You want, to not have to please everyone, at the cost of your own happiness. You seek death as a way to stop all of these… and you’ve buried the fear of nothingness with the fear of having to keep up this charade you’ve been supporting your whole life! You may be able to lie to others… but you can’t lie to someone like me. After all, I’ve been both inside of you and your head~. In more ways than one~.” The vampire smirked cheekily. 

 

 

Blushing as she heard the not so subtle innuendo in the older girl’s tone, Aubrey silently frowned. Was… that true…? She made up her mind awhile back… and, she honestly couldn’t remember why she wanted to kill herself anymore. It just became a state of finding the best way to go about it, so that she suffered the least. But… but still… she had made up her mind already… Her *parents* if she could even call them that helped push her closer to it after how their Christmas had ended the day before...

 

 

Feeling a hand placed on her shoulder, the warmth behind it caused the naked teenager to shiver as her eyes were drawn back to Elisabeth’s. They looked… caring. And kind of warm even. She was never looked at like this. Not by her parents… not from the couple of friends she briefly had. And certainly not by any guys wanting to date her… Why… why was she being looked at like, this…? 

 

 

Chuckling as she felt the conflicted feelings coming from the troubled youth, the blonde gently rubbed her guest’s shoulder as she tried to soothe her. Her mind was seemingly collapsing after her statements. And now she needed to provide damage control if she planned to salvage her new humans psyche. 

 

 

“You wanted a way out of your troubles. But death doesn’t suit you. Allow me, to give you that way out. For a price~. I would be quite lonely without my new favorite plaything after all~. Allow me to open your mind, and show you the one and only reason you need to live.” Elisabeth purred. 

 

 

Looking back at the shorter girl silently, Aubrey gulped as she watched the lap tray that had been laying on her shoved aside as the blonde crawled on top of her lap, as she was straddled by the blonde. Meeting the troubled teens eyes with her own, Elisabeth smiled in amusement as she saw the captivated gaze of her prey.

 

 

“From now on… I’ll be your reason for living. Any time you ever feel like contemplating death, think about me, and it will fade away~. Also… think about this~.” Elisabeth smirked as she moved the brunettes hand down to her crotch before pressing it against the growing bulge beneath the vampire’s skirt. 

 

 

“I need a good home for this~. And I’ll take none other than you as its owner. So, what are you thinking about now? The blood in your face should be going somewhere else you know~. Fufufufu~.” This girl would be hers no matter what. And if it took a thousand hours of animalistic mating to make her know this, the blonde would *sacrifice* her precious time to teach her personally. 

 

 

Shuddering under the short girl’s touch, Aubrey’s eyes widened as she felt her body dwindling down, till the vampire’s weight became a crushing presence on top of her! Giggling softly as she saw the discomfort, she was causing the now smaller teen, Elisabeth’s eyes shined to life as she trailed her finger down the struggling girl’s cheek. 

 

 

“Fufufu~ Tell me, Aubrey~… What are you worried about, right here… right now~?” The blonde purred as she flipped her skirt up to reveal her underwear trying to restrain the large bulge within it. Lying on her back helplessly as her face rested right in front of the child’s crotch, Aubrey was seemingly mute as she saw the vampire’s excited member twitching with anticipation. 

 

 

‘W-What, I’m worried about…’ As much as she wanted to say Elisabeth mounting her… it actually wasn’t. In all honesty… for once in her life, it seemed like she wasn’t bothered by… anything. After coming to this castle… her past issues seemed to not really matter. She wasn’t in her town anymore. She was here… Here, with Elisabeth… 

 

 

Smiling as she felt the younger girl coming to terms with her words, Elisabeth moved her fingers away from the smaller girl as she pulled the blanket off of her. “Correct~. My domain will now be, your, domain. You’re my guest… and my bounty is yours. And all the things that once bothered you, leave them where they lie. All you need to think about is making me happy. And I’ll return the favor in full~. Now, doesn’t this deal sound better than death? What do you say, my *little* human?” 

 

 

Watching as the much taller girl beginning to tug off her undergarments, Aubrey’s eyes fell on the gigantic penis that still left her breathless to see. ‘M-My troubles…’ She was right… Since she came here… all that she knew, was the immortal being’s lust. And occasional affection. No controlling parents… No backstabbing students… No teachers pressuring her to be the best… Nothing… nothing but, Elisabeth. 

 

 

Leaning up silently as she saw the cheek-splitting grin plastered to the older blonde’s face, Aubrey slowly reached forward, before her hand’s made contact with the vampire’s hardening member. “I… I-I want, to please you… C-Can I please, stay with you…? I don’t, want to worry about anything again…” She wanted to just, be free…

 

 

Feeling a hand moved behind her before her whole body was shoved forward, Aubrey’s eyes widened as she was slammed into the giantess’ penis before her body, and it was stroked in unison together, Elisabeth’s gentle laughter soon filling the teenager’s ears. 

 

 

“Why of course, my little human~. You may stay with me as long as you wish. Provided, you devote your time under my care, to me, and no one else.” Blushing as she heard the possessiveness in the blonde’s voice, a small smile formed on the teenager’s face. She kind of liked it. It felt nice, to be wanted… 

 

 

“Y-Yes… Please, use me… and have fun!” She wanted to feel good like last night again! Grinning broadly, Elisabeth chuckled once more as she continued to stroke the tiny girl’s entire body against her perverse rod. “As you wish, MY, little human~.” 

 

 

Sinking into the blonde’s lustful hands, Aubrey laid back, and let the Vampiress take over. It felt good, to not worry anymore. She could make someone happy… by just being herself. And the pleasure she got in return, was more than enough for her.

 

 

 

She… could actually be free… 

 

 

 

It was something, she long gave up on. Something, her new friend had now given back to her. 

 

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

Present~

 

 

 

‘Jeez… why do they always have to drop their work on me? Lazy jerks…’ 

 

 

Grumbling in annoyance as she walked down the lobby of her office building, Aubrey’s eyes sagged as fatigue plagued her form. She had been on the clock for twelve hours straight! She made her deadline with her paperwork, but because she had done it so quickly others flocked to her for help. When did she become the office calculator?! 

 

 

Sighing exhaustedly, the brunette pushed the door aside as she saw the lone security guard sitting across from her dozing off. ‘Merry Christmas…’ At least she wasn’t the last one out. But even so… it was well past midnight. She had planned on getting off early and taking a special trip up to the mountains. There was someone she wanted to see after all…

 

 

“Well then, I guess I made the right call coming out to see you instead~.” Jumping as a pair of hands cupped her eyes, Aubrey almost screamed had she not heard a loud fit of laughter she had come to cherish over the last few years. Turning on her heel in shock, office workers' eyes widened in happiness as she saw her special friend hovering in front of her so she was eye level to the younger woman. 

 

 

“ELISABETH!” Glomping her shorter companion in a loving hug, Aubrey laughed alongside the ageless girl as she looked at her in surprise. “You actually came out here to see me?!” The vampire usually chose to stay up in her castle. She was kind of a shut-in. 

 

 

Flicking the brunette’s forehead in a huff, Elisabeth pouted now. “I’m not a shut-in you twit! I run a coven of vampires!” It wasn’t easy to get away from her domain. Her maid’s in recent years had been pretty good at keeping her inside when she wanted out… Helena especially guilted her into performing her duties. 

 

 

Giggling as she flustered her friend with her thoughts, Aubrey continued to cling to the blonde as she awkwardly walked in the direction of her car. “Thank's for coming out here. I really wanted to meet you tonight. It’s- ““The anniversary of when we first met? I haven’t forgotten. Though technically it's still a few hours away. Never the less, in honor of it, how about I whisk you away to my bedroom~. I’ll let you choose what I do to you~. Pick whatever you want, and we can play all night long~.” The Vampiress purred seductively. 

 

 

Feeling her legs weaken as her mind began to run away with all the fun possibilities, Aubrey had to snap herself out of it. She had something to tell the blonde first. It might make their night, a full week with how she took it! Snuggling the bundled-up blonde against her chest, the brunette began walking to her car as she hugged the weightless girl closer. 

 

 

“I’d like that, but first, I need to talk to you about something. I’ve been putting a lot of thought into it… and, I think it’s time…” Tilting her head to the side as she continued to hover so the younger girl could carry her around easier, Elisabeth’s brow rose. Her little human didn’t act serious that often. Well, at least when they were together. 

 

 

“Did you try to kill yourself again? How many times do I have to tell you to come to me if you’re feeling depressed!” Blushing as a guilty feeling came over the younger woman, Aubrey quickly shook her head. “I-I didn’t! That’s not it! I haven’t thought about suicide for six months! I swear! What I want to ask you is more personal…” 

 

 

Letting herself drop so they would stop moving, Elisabeth landed gently in front of her friend before turning to look at her shivering form. “What is it then? And you look cold. Want me to carry you instead?” Smiling warmly from the blondes caring tone, Aubrey shook her head before squatting down so she was face to face with the little vampire much to her surprise. 

 

 

“Maybe later… I just… want to see your face when I ask you this… so, here it goes…” Looking back at the nineteen-year-old confused, Elisabeth's eyes slowly widened as the brunette’s thoughts were pushed to the front of her mind. ‘A-Are you really going to ask me?!’ 

 

 

Taking a deep breath, Aubrey smiled before cupping the startled blondes’ cheeks in her hands. “I’ve been thinking about you a lot lately, Elisabeth. Not that I usually don’t… but, you’ve been really in my head recently. It might have been because I haven’t seen you for a couple weeks… and that’s why… but, I don’t want to have to wait a few weeks to see the person I love in secret. So… I was thinking… Since you’ve asked me in the past, repeatedly… and now that I've matured more... C-Can I move in with you…?” 

 

 

Staring back at Aubrey in disbelief, Elisabeth’s mouth gaped slightly. When Aubrey and she had become friends, the vampires wanted nothing more than to keep the troubled human locked inside her manor so she could never leave her… However, that didn’t happen, since she knew it would cause the younger girl even more pain. She wasn't ready to give up her past. But now… 

 

 

Reaching her arms outward, Elisabeth’s face flushed red before she leaned in to hug the shivering woman closer. “O-Of course! I’ve wanted you to live with me for years! Why did it take you this long to ask?!” Elisabeth barked out as the faintest hints of tears formed in the corners of her eyes. Her Aubrey wanted to move in! They didn’t have to be separated any longer!

 

 

Smiling excitedly, the younger woman shook her head as she clung to her shorter lover overjoyed. “I… I just needed some time. Time, to grow up. I-I’m sorry I made you wait, Elisabeth. Nothing’s changed… I’m still yours.” 

 

 

Letting out a surprised eep as she was suddenly hoisted up, Aubrey’s face lit up red as she found herself in Elisabeth's arms bridal style. It seemed, her fretting about asking the Vampiress wasn’t an imposition after all. She had been worried, that asking for this after telling her no in the past would upset her… and that was the last thing the brunette ever wanted to do to the one who gave her everything… 

 

 

Giving the younger woman’s butt a firm squeeze, Elizabeth’s fangs peeked out as she smiled smugly. “You can pay me a stipend with your body if you’d like~. It will be due nightly, and may go up at certain times of the year~.” The vampire purred gutturally. 

 

 

Shuddering as she felt her body being felt up, a habit she didn’t mind when Elisabeth was involved, the brunette grinned now herself. “D-Do I still get to choose what you do to me?!” She didn’t get a say in what she was used for very often. The blonde was an end all be all type of the dominant variety… something the younger woman was quite happy about. Although, she usually liked it rougher than the child gave her… 

 

 

Blushing red, Elisabeth growled once more as her fingers dug into the office worker's rear painfully. “You’ll regret thinking that, human! How about I make you the size of a louse and see where I can hide you…” Looking back at her partner expecting an embarrassed reaction, the blonde soon stiffened as she saw a look of glee written over the younger girl's face. 

 

 

 

“R-R-Really?! C-Can I pick the hole!? P-Please! Please, please!” 

 

 

 

Why did she have to fall in love with such a degenerate… 

 

 

 

Sighing exasperatedly, Elisabeth turned away from the brunette’s car before walking off in a different direction. She could send a maid down to collect it later. For now, both she and her little human needed to spend some quality time together. 

 

 

 

 

It was almost Christmas… and their presents were already in hand. 

 

 

 

 

The thought was enough to fill the blonde with hope, that the new year to come would be even better than this one. 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued~ 

 

Chapter End Notes:

See you next Holiday~