- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

               Heather goes on her date, forgotten about Joe. What will Joes fate be? How will Lindsey react to seeing Joe was torured beneath the feet of her lover? Discover this and more as the story starts to get steamy in this chapter.

3: The Date

                As Heather hopped out of the SUV Joe was introduced to a new hell, if he thought that it couldn’t get any worse, he was wrong. The pressure of Heather standing on her son felt like a herd of elephants stampeding across his chest all at once. Joe only managed to get a breath every other step as Heather walked to the restaurant. She stopped at the doors and waited in line. Joe was able to survive during the walk but then it stopped. The unrelenting pressure was back but stronger. Heather shifted her weight to her right foot as she leaned against the wall chatting with other people in line. Joe would get a little reprieve when the line would move but the pressure would be reapplied, and his insanity would begin again.

                It was 7:30 and Heather was near the desk. When suddenly Heather began to bounce. This applied a new level of pain to Joe. He felt his skull begin to crack as his mom bounced higher and faster. The reason for Heather’s excitement was Lindsey. Lindsey was dressed in a purple v-cut top and a knee length dress wearing black and gold 2” heels. Heather could see her coming and the two embraced in a hug as the waiter escorted them to their table. After being seated Heather ordered a Gazpacho and Lindsey ordered Paella paired with a Rivata Casa Rossa. The two lovers chatted as they awaited their dinner. Joe was barley clinging to life and desperately needed a drink. With the pressure a bit more lightened up now and his eyes adjusted he could look at his new cell now. Above him was his tormenter, his mom’s right foot. Ready to pounce any minute. He had both space and time to maneuver out of the way. However, due to the pain of several broken bones, exhaustion and dehydration he couldn’t move. Not to mention the shoe now had a distinct musk and was at least 80 degrees in the shoe meant that he labored for each breath. Looking to his right he can see an accumulation of sweat in a hole made from a missing part of the insole. He was on the brink of insanity and new sweat was mostly salt, but his body desperately needed fluid to replace the seat, tears and blood he lost. He leaned over and took a few gulps. The taste was salty as expected and stung the back of his throat as he swallowed. Joe passed out as his body finally had too much stimulation. Up at the table the two beautiful women conversed while Joe continued to suffer even while unconscious.

                “My god Lindsey today has been horrible. First, I had this jerk who kept hitting on every customer I had. When I went over to tell him to shove it, he asked if I was volunteering.”

                “Oh my god, what did you do?”

                “I gut punched him and me and Amy dragged his ass off and told him to scram before we called the cops.”

                “My god, that’s why I say men are no good.”

                “Mike was the only one that treated me right.”

                “Hey!”

                Both women started to giggle and Heather lightly tapped Lindsey. “You know what I mean.” The two talked about each other’s day as the meal continued. At the end Heather was a little bit tipsier so Lindsey got into Heathers SUV and drove them home. After arriving home, the two relaxed on the couch and continued to talk and eventually make out. Seeing as it was Friday, they were safe to pursue each other since Brie and Liz were out at friends and Kim was at college and none were expected to be in before noon on Saturday.

                Lindsey gripped Heather and swung herself onto the lap of her lover. As their tongues penetrated each other’s mouths they began to sweat and hold each other tighter and tighter. As the love making got more aggressive Lindsey broke the kiss and asked, “What about the little man, where’s he at?”

                “Fuck!” Heather exclaimed and shoved Lindsey to the side, “I can’t believe I forgot about him!”

                Lindsey looked at her lover confused as Heather went to remover her right heel. Out Heather pulled her unconscious son Joe. He had a shine about him and smelled of sweat. Looking closer he had cuts all up and down his body and his limbs were bent all the wrong ways. His clothes had basically dissolved and only his underwear remained mostly in tack. Heather rushed him to the kitchen and began to rinse him off. “Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck,” Heather kept repeating.

                “Calm down babe, how long has he been down there?” Lindsey tried to calm Heather. There was a hint of arousal in Lindsey’s voice. Heather brushed it off as the horniness from earlier. What Heather didn’t notice was the lust in Lindsey’s eyes as she stared at the unconscious boy that was just pulled from her lover’s heel.

                “How can I be calm!?!” Heather was hysterical. “I killed my son! How the hell did he get under my arch without me realizing?” Lindsey knew these were rhetorical questions. She didn’t know how she could be calm in this situation but those feelings she felt when she saw first saw Joe were starting to come back. Then the tiny figure started to cough and spasm. Joe was alive.

                “See babe, he will be fine.” Lindsey consoled her distraught lover. Heather softly cried into Lindsey’s shoulder.

                “I almost killed my son, what kind of a monster am I?” Heather asked? Lindsey was getting more turned on by the moment but couldn’t let Heather see it. If he could take that punishment what else could he handle?

                “Shh it will be alright honey. Take a few deep breaths and try to calm down. Joe is breathing he will be alright. So, tell me what happened.” Heather began to tell Heather how her day progressively got worse and culminated in Joes prank. As a punishment she dropped him into the toe section and only meant it to be a discomfort. By this point Lindsey vagina was like a faucet. She just hoped Heather didn’t notice. Then they saw Joe sit up and look around.

                “Mom?” he asked with a raspy voice that told them his throat was hoarse from screaming.

                “I’m here honey” Heather responded in a shakily yet calm Motherly voice.

                “WHAT THE FUCK MOM!?!You could have killed me!” Joe began ranting. His mom was on the verge of tears couldn’t respond until… “WHAT KIND OF FAT CUNT WOULD DO THIS TO THEIR SON?” and Joe went silent. Staring up at his mom waiting for a response. The tears were gone and an anger that could scare the devil remained. Knowing he crossed a line and the silence was excruciating. What he didn’t realize was the bones that were broken healed and his cuts were healing as well.

                Lindsey leaned over and whispered into her lover’s ear. Heather grabbed Joe without a word in one hand and Lindsey’s hand in another. They went upstairs to the bedroom and locked the door.

Chapter End Notes:

               What will happen to joe now that he crossed his second line? What did Lindsey wisper in Heathers Heel? Will I ever quit asking questions? Find out in the next installment.