- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

               Joe is barley clinging to life. This day will change his position in life. How will Heather and Lindsey react to what they learn about Joe? How will his sisters respond to Heather’s announcement?

 

               There isn't much action in this chapter just more story building.

 

5: A New Dynamic

                Light shone through the curtain highlighting Lindsey’s hair and shining in Heather’s eyes. Annoyed at the light Heather slowly opened her eyes while stretching and yawning. She forced herself out of the strangle hold that Lindsey managed to put her in during the night. She sat up and made her way to the bathroom forgetting about their little toy. After freshening up a bit and throwing on a modest purple and black nightgown Heather left the bathroom and glancing to her noticed something in her water glass on her dresser. After remembering what happened last night, she began to feel a familiar wetness between her legs. She began to turn red when what happened last night slowly returned. “Holy shit, that really happened.” She said in disbelief. “I thought the wine made me hallucinate last night.” She made her way to the dresser and looked in the glass. There was a thick layer of ejaculate caked over her tiny son. She picked him up and the cum flaked and broke apart for the most part. Joe was still asleep, and his mom could feel him breathing. She walked over to her desk, kitty corner to the dresser, and sat in her chair while placing him in front of her keyboard.

                Lindsey sat up hearing Heather exit the bathroom. She noticed Heather walk to her dresser and reach for something and then walk to her desk. She was holding something “Fuck” she said in her head as she remembered her escapades last night. “How am I going to explain that I killed her son?” She asked herself. She stood up and with a depressed look on her face made her way over to her what she assumed to be former lover. As Lindsey peered over Heather’s shoulder, she could notice that Joe as breathing. It was slight but dammit Joe was breathing! Not only breathing but his limbs were in the right position and his skin had healed overnight. Her face went from depressed to one of shock. “How the hell did he survive?” She asked herself. You see this was an ability he gained from the incident.

                The incident, as it was now known in the family and government officials, caused several changes to Joe besides shrinking. When Joe fell into the cabinet one of the vials contained experimental nano bots or nanites as Mike called them. You see Joe’s father, Mike, was always working on something for the military. These nanites that Mike made were smaller than .2 nanometers in height less than .1 nanometers in with and length. They would attach themselves to the blood vessels and the neural networks of the designated subject. They were made to help soldiers heal while in the middle of combat and help stimulate the brain to override the fight or flight response. They were programmed to inhibit the neural signals that told the body to flee and override the pulse to tell the body to stay and fight. The nanites were also programed to ensure survival. However, the nanites were not successful. After testing the nanites the soldiers would heel simple wounds. However, if the subject was of a smaller variety, say the size of a mouse, they could heal fatal wounds. This was an incredible still. There are four steps to the healing process. The first phase is known as the Hemostasis Phase. In this phase the body will make the blood clot to stop the bleeding. Once the body receives the signal that there is no more bleeding, we move to phase 2. Phase 2 is known as the defensive phase. Special white blood cells move to the injured are and help kill the bacteria that managed to get in as well as helping bring nutrients to the infected area. Once the area is deemed to be safe from bacteria the 3rd phase begins. This phase is called the Proliferate phase. This is the phase that covers the wound such as scabbing for cuts or creating callus’ for bones. After this the body enters phase 4. Phase 4 is called maturing. This is where new skin or bone is created to increase the strength of the injured area. This can take anywhere from a week to a few years. The nanites were able to cut this time down into am matter of minutes to hours depending on the injury. They were even able to reconnect severed limbs including the head. The nanites were programmed to scan the body if they recognized an extreme emotional event such as if they recognize the body going into shock. They would make a backup of the entire neural network and rebuild the network in full. The government saw potential, but it was not there for the fully-grown soldiers. As for the ability to override the neural impulses they had a major impact, just not the way Mike or the military wanted. If the nanites felt an anxiousness the nanites would override the neuron signals with fear. The soldiers would become terrified and would begin to frantically fight whatever was causing this emotion as the nanites were programmed to not flee. The survival side though allowed the subjects to go without breathing or needing to eat or drink until they were out of the situation. The issue here is that they all reported they still had pain like they were drowning or that they would be paralyzed with hunger. After the evaluations, the nanites were given the committees disapproval and Mike put the remainder away until he could. When Joe fell into the cabinet the nanites were absorbed into his skin and over the next few days they multiplied and were very much attached to every part of his system, meaning that he could no longer die. But this also meant that he would never come to enjoy his new circumstance and that Stockholm syndrome would never be a thing to him. His days could end up being utter hell.

                Heather glanced up at Lindsey and spoke so softly, as to not wake up Joe, that Lindsey had to concentrate to hear her “I think we were a little too rough on him last night. I’m going to put him in his room and let him recover.” Heather went to stand but Linsey gently pushed on he should.

                “Please wait Babe.” She responded just as quietly. “There is something I need to talk to you about.”

                “What is it Lindsey? Why do you look so surprised?” Heather responded.

                “I need to talk to you about last night…and what we should do going forward.” Lindsey said. She was nervous and it showed. She wasn’t sure how Heather would react, but this was her chance to have a plaything and she was not going to let it slip by. Lindsey grabbed another chair and sat opposite of Heather. The two beautiful women stared at each other. Lindsey took a sharp, deep breath and began to talk. She told Heather everything that happened last night. She told her how she had a giantess fetish and that she was furious at Joe for upsetting her. She explained how she went to town without a second thought. She also told Heather about all the broken bones she could feel and that when she stared at Joe he wasn’t breathing. The two women looked at Joe with bewilderment.

                “How is he alive if that is true?” Heather asked.

                “I’m don’t know” Lindsey replied. “All I know is that he had literal cum coming out of his mouth and nose and that he looked like one of those acrobats that can tie themselves into knots. Look we need to talk about his spot in the family going forward.”

                “How do you mean?” Heather had her guard up. She was waiting for something, but what was it?

                This was Lindsey’s chance. She looked Heather in the eyes and stated, “Joe isn’t a human anymore. Humans are taller than 3” when they come out of the womb. He has been so disrespectful to you and the girls even before he was shrunk. He basically tortured Brie, the poor girl. He destroyed items that you owned. Remember when he crashed the car into that house? He didn’t show one iota of remorse. And why would he? Mike threw money at any trouble Joe caused. And what about last night. He only feared what you would do to him after you put him in your heel. He didn’t care what name he called you as long as he felt justified.”

                “You’re just saying this because of your fucking fantasy!” Heather yelled in response. She was in tears and it was tearing Lindsey apart.

                “I will admit that they are playing a part in this. But you must listen to me. Joe will keep walking all over you and the girls. And what are you going to do if one of his pranks destroys the house or puts you or one of the girls in the hospital? That nearly happened when Kim chocked on that cockroach. Are you telling me that you honestly don’t want him to pay? To serve you and the girls?”

                They heard the front door slam and three distinct voices and laughter come inside. The girls were home. “I’ve made my decision.” Heather replied. Go and wait with the girls in the living room. We are about to have a little family meeting.”

                Lindsey nodded and walked out of the bedroom after throwing her green and gold nightgown on. Heather looked at her son and was disappointed in the way he was raised. He was the polar opposite of the girls. She grabbed him and entered her bathroom. She turned the faucet to cold and placed Joe underneath the water. He began to sputter and fight as he was roughly washed. Without saying a word Heather took her son and placed him into a towel and dried him so roughly that his skin peeled. When she finished drying him off there were red splotches on the towel. She turned and left her bathroom and bedroom to join the rest in the living room. The matriarch was about to lay down the law.

                The girls were talking with Lindsey when Heather entered the room. Heather looked around and noticed the girls were on the leather couch in front of her and to the right was Lindsey in the Lazy boy. She opened her hand and looked at Joe who by now was healed. She walked to the coffee stand that was in front of everybody and roughly dropped Joe onto the glass surface. “All right everyone, quiet down and listen up” Heather commanded.

                “Mom what’s going on and why is Joe naked?” Kim tried to ask.

                “Please let me talk. I will try to explain everything here. If you still have questions, please wait.” Heather responded in her motherly voice. “Joe here is no longer to be considered a part of this family. He will be referred to as slave, toy, plaything or whatever else you want to call him, but he is not a person. He is the property of this house and we can do what we want to him.” She went on to explain how Joe ended up in this position, leaving out the sex toy bit, and how he would be used going forward, finishing with the “The only limit is your imagination.”

                “What if we kill him?” Brie interrupted.

                “Don’t worry he can’t die.” Heather responded. “Look.” She pinched Joe’s head in between her right index finger and her right thumb and squeezed. Joe let out a screech that everyone heard until his head popped like a grape. Blood landed everywhere on the table. This was a gamble. All the girls and Lindsey leaned forward to watch. It was 10 minutes before anyone saw anything. Joe’s head began to reassemble and reflate itself. They all watched in amazement. After Joe was conscious again, he was in pure agony.

                “What the fu…” was all Joe got out before he was flicked so hard in his back that his spine made and audible pop. He went flying into Brie before coming to a stop.

                “I will not tolerate a toy swearing at me.” Lindsey said in her strict mom voice. “Me and Lindsey already had a little fun with this toy here so Brie will get him today and tonight. Kim you will get him tomorrow and Liz will get him Monday. We will figure out the rest later., maybe have a family vote or something.”

                “I have track practice tonight. Can I take him? Brie shyly asked.

                “Of course, sweetie. He is your plaything today after all.” Her mother responded.

                All the girls had a smirk on their faces. No doubt thinking of how they would repay Joe for all the humiliation and pain he had caused. This worked better than Lindsey had hoped. But she couldn’t help wondering if she would be included in this new dynamic. All she knew was that Heather still loved her and didn’t immediately kick her out.  Brie roughly grabbed Joe and ran to her room to get ready for practice.

Chapter End Notes:

               With all family members on board with Joes new position, he is in for a wild ride. Too bad he will never be able to enjoy himself though. How will Brie treat Joe during her turn? How will Joe treat Brie? Tune into the next chapter.