- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

                Joe is at the mercy of his younger sister Brie. Excited to have a little bonding moment with the new family pet, Brie can’t wait to get to her room and start her day. What does she have planned for her pet and will Joe be able to endure the day? Tune in as Joe gets a taste of the first day of the rest of his life.

6: A Day of Bonding with Brie

                Brie looked down at her brother. Her mother just gave her free reign over her brother, and she had practice to boot. She gripped him tightly in her left hand and hurried to her room. Joe was gripped so tightly that he couldn’t breathe and the motion of Brie bouncing up the stairs made him nauseous. Brie tossed him to her bed where he bounced a little bit until he lay faceup near the edge. Brie grabbed something from her desk and before Joe could react, she jumped in the air and her ass landed squarely on him. She gave it a shimmy for good measure. “Hey bro, mom gave us free reign to do with you as we wish.” The list of what she wanted to do to her brother was infinite it seemed. She wanted to start off by slamming him up he poop shoot while she went to practice, but she held off. “Better to start off slow/” She thought. She knew exactly what she wanted to do first. “You know you were really an ass to me. Always forcing me to smell weird parts of your body, or do you remember that time you punched me just because I was in ‘Your seat’?” She asked.

                Yeah, he remembered. Brie is the youngest of the family and the only one still shorter than him. He used her as an outlet. “Do you remember what your favorite past time I…WAS?” She instantly corrected herself. Joe couldn’t think of anything. “You would come home after playing with your friends, all sweaty and disgusting, and you would shove my head in you rank pits until I could break away which could be 30 minutes. Well LITTLE BRO I have a surprise for you.” Joe could hear her taking off her shirt. Brie was wearing a simple white bra with light pink accents. She wasn’t expecting anyone to see her or the fact that she would have a human toy accompany her to her practice. A couple of minutes later he heard something being ripped. He wasn’t sure what is was, but he knew it didn’t bode well for him. Joe fought with all his might to escape but was unable to extricate himself from the sizable ass of his baby sister. Brie reached around and easily plucked him from her behind and brought him to her face. “It’s about to get stinky little one, I wonder if you will be able to tolerate it?” Joe began to wiggle as much as possible, but it was to no avail, so he began to plead.

                “Please Brie. I have been through a lot in the past 24 hours. I need a break, please.” Joe put on his best puppy face and tried to look up at his sister. A giggle was heard that immediately turned into full laughter.

               “You know I used to say similar words to you. And what was your response?” Joe knew what she was talking about. This question was loaded, and he knew it. “One way was to stuff your sock in my mouth and belch. So, you are going under my arm whether you like it or not. I am so hoping not.” Brie responded.  She brought Joe to her armpit, which had stubble since she hasn’t shaved in a couple days and was readying to affix him to hit when Joe struggled for his life. “Listen either stop and enjoy an intact spine or see what I can do.” Brie stated in a perfectly annoyed tone. She brought Joe back under and he continued to struggle. She brought him back up and stated “Will you behave? I will not ask a third time. My practice is at 2:00pm and I will not be made late because of you.” Joe continued to fight back but had his eyes closed so he was not expecting what happened next. Brie was holding Joe in her left hand using her thumb on his back and her fore and middle finger on his front. With just a flick she bent Joe backwards and several snaps were heard from his back. She casually dropped him on her bed and proceeded to grab a small safety pin from her nightstand. Knowing Joe would heal she had an idea that would make him docile.

                Joe was screaming in pain. He wasn’t ready for what happened next either. Brie unclasped the safety pin and picked up Joe. She took the safety pin and jammed it through Joes taint and through the back of his neck. “I guess we really will test how well you can heal.” She thought to herself. Joe was now paralyzed and in tremendous pain. He wasn’t sure how he was alive, but he was. He was then placed face first against Brie’s left armpit. The stubble was roughly scratching him and even penetrated him in some places. That’s when he saw the athletic tape. She placed several stands against his back ensuring his entrapment. She moved the needle to force his mouth open and quickly laid a couple of layers over his head while his mouth was open. Due to the pressure and pain Joe could not close his mouth and was firmly stuck in place. Brie tested Joe by rubbing her arm to make sure Joe was secure. He would inadvertently lick her armpit from time to time due to this position. The rubbing felt great to Brie, but Joe was another story. She would press and rub which would push him deeper and aggravate his wounds. Due to the fact he wasn’t healing he was in pure agony. Brie wore one of her older t-shirts that she got on vacation and headed to the car.

                It was Heather’s turn to chauffeur the kids to their practice. Brie got in car and buckled up. This put a slight irritating pressure on Joe’s head while Brie did not feel a thing. In fact, she felt comfortable and had a tingling sensation by having Joe where he was. They pulled up to pick the next girl up and this immediately distracted Brie from her thoughts of Joe. Joe could hear the car get louder as they picked more of the teenagers up. The noise rose to an incessant level and just added to the pain he was in. Brie would squirm and move around to talk with the other girls. This would rub and push him around the stubble causing more and more cuts. He was just thankful that she put on deodorant. He felt a jostle as the car came to a stop and another as Brie hopped out. They must be at the school.

               They entered the back door to the locker room and began to undress. Brie grabbed her shorts and practice shirt and tossed them on the bench in front of her.  She took her time getting changed. She talked with the other girls and proceeded to stretch. No one once saw that Brie had something in her armpit or if they did, they didn’t say anything. She felt a sharp slap on her back and quickly turned around. She was immediately greeted by her best friend Yuki Takahashi. She was of Japanese American decent and her skin matched her name. It was a pretty pale color. She had long silky-smooth black hair and ocean blue eyes. She is 5’ 8“tall and weighed 165lbs. “Come on slow poke, the coach is waiting.” She teased.  Brie quickly finished changing out into her practice attire and proceeded to the field.

               Brie exited the gym and saw the 20-member strong team lined up along the field. They were a powerhouse of a team. Everyone knew the Jaguars. Not only is the soccer team a powerhouse but most of the other teams mad a frequent showing to nationals as well. Brie was a striker and was on the starting lineup even though she was a freshman.  This year the soccer team made it to nationals and were preparing for the big game. This meant extra hard practices for the girls. Joe was in hell. Brie didn’t even start exercising and she was already beginning to sweat. They began to stretch which threw Joe in a new hell. The tape would pull and stretch his skin while his front was rubbed raw and sliced by the stubble and his back was rubbed raw by the shirt where is skin lay bare. What Joe didn’t know was that there was just enough space in the one corner of his mouth for sweat to pool. He couldn’t see it, but a bead of sweat was heading straight for it. He tasted something salty with a musky aftertaste and smoothing that felt gooey. That’s when he realized that seat got into his mouth. Now Brie was moving harsh. They began to run laps around the field. This meant more rubbing for Joe, but more importantly sweat. Now he didn’t have to just deal with the seat invading his mouth occasionally but with the sweat glands right in front of his mouth as well. He tried to spit out the vile substance, but it was no use. He figured he would rather choke and die than must put up with this. However, the nanites had another idea. He was on the verge of drowning and he had an empty stomach. They sent all the sweat straight down to his gullet. Joe swallowed involuntary. He wanted to puke but couldn’t. The nanites wouldn’t let him. Joe was jostled back and forth, side to side and he was sure he had to have swallowed 30 gallons of sweat by now. But something else was invading his sense. A musky smell started to take over his prison. “Fuck” Joe thought “her deodorant is beginning to run out.” His nose was assaulted with all different kinds of odor but mostly vinegar and musk was all he smelled.

               It was close to 3pm when the coach called for a stop and relieve the girls to go change. Joe managed to survive this excursion. He had a visible swollen gut and was now bleeding heavily. Brie removed her clothes and went to take a quick shower. Joe would not get and reprieve. He may be drinking water now instead of sweat but this water was contaminated with soap, dead skin cells and copious amounts of other bodily fluids. Joe would die from this shower due to drowning, but Brie would never realize it. Brie finished her shower and got dressed. Brie and her cohorts piled back into Heather’s SUV and headed home.

               Joe regained his conscious when Brie was just entering her room. It was now 7:00pm and Brie just finished having dinner with their family. She removed her shirt and saw the blood stains on it. “These had better wash out.” She muttered to herself. She grabbed Joe and roughly pulled him in one go. The tape stung being pulled out like that. She looked at her brother and noticed that he was bleeding from all sides. He was groaning with each touch. “I hope you enjoyed our little ride bro.” She said as she ripped the athletic tape from his back and head. The tape on his back tore away his skin partially leaving his spinal cord plainly visible. Joe was screaming in pain but that didn’t matter to Brie. She casually dropped him from chest height to her nightstand below. A thud was heard followed by a groan as he hit the nightstand with a good amount of force. “Make sure you stay here it’s time for some bonding time with your sissy.” She said in her patented sassy voice. What choice did he have? Brie exited her room and walked down the hallway to the right toward the shared bathroom.

               Brie returned several minutes later holding nail polish remover. She sat on her bed and grabbed Joe. “It seems that I forgot the applicator.” Brie said in a mock concerned voice as she pretended to frantically look around the room. That’s when she spotted Joe. “Oh well I guess you will have to do” She finished while reaching for him. At this point Joe could only whimper. Without any other word she gripped him by the legs and dunked him from his head up to his breast line and held him there for a few seconds. When he was brought up, he was coughing and already getting dizzy from the odor. She started with her left big toe. After a couple more dips and wiping him off on a nearby towel each time her toe was finished. By the time she finished her left foot Joe was beginning to hallucinate and his body was screaming. Each time Brie moved him there was a new form of pain due to the safety pin still being inserted and all the cuts on his body being introduced to the acetone each time he was dunked. By the time she started on her left-hand Joe was out of it. He was hallucinating elves dancing on each nail and a rainbow extending out of the nail polish remover and the bedroom transformed into a fantasy realm. After finishing each hand Brie dried Joe off and left him on the towel as she closed the bottle. She picked up the bottle and Joe and went to the bathroom.

               Joe was just beginning to get his senses back when he realized he was in the bathroom. He heard a flush of to his left. Brie stood up and was in her white with pink accent underwear. He closed his eyes to try and not see his baby sister in her unmentionables. She saw him and said “I don’t know why you are behaving like that. You are about to have contact with my body. It also doesn’t mean anything to me. I mean do you really think of anything if you get undressed in front of a cat or dog?” She asked as she picked him up. He was shocked. She just equated Joe’s life to that of a pet. She grabbed her loofah and placed Joe in the middle of it securing him to it with the safety pin still inserted in him. She laid her loofah down and removed her underwear. Her 36 C breasts were modest that helped accentuate her tight athletic build. She liked to stay clean shaven no matter what she was doing. She turned on the shower and grabbed her loofah and entered the shower. The hot water was searing Joe. He was in so much pain he didn’t think it could get much worse. That is until Brie place a healthy amount of soap on the loofah. This made Joe’s blood boil as he howled in pain. Brie washed herself with the loofah. Dragging it and her brother all over her body. Making sure he caressed every inch. The friction and heat made it so his wounds wouldn’t close and meant that Joe was in constant agony. She washed from top to bottom. He was scrubbed over, under and all around her breasts. He made a trip through each armpit and down her tight stomach. She moved onto her ass making sure that he even scrubbed her asshole. Through her legs and down to her feet. After washing herself off, Brie turned up the heat and rinsed the loofah extracting a heavenly scream she could hear even over the roar of the water. She placed the loofah on the sink as she toweled off and put on her Pink PJs. She removed Joe from the loofah and returned to her room.

               She recklessly tossed him to the side of her dresser and went over to her duffle bag that contained her sporting goods. “I think this day of bonding really helped us grow close as a pet and his owner don’t you agree?” She asked not expecting an answer. Not that Joe could answer in his current state.  She was holding a sock and a pair of soiled panties. “It’s time for bed Little Brother. I know just where you and sleep too. She picked up Joe and slowly removed the safety pin, making Joe yowl and whimper in pain. She then proceeded to wrap him in her soiled panties and made sure that the center of the crotch was over his face. She then placed him in the sock and wrapped it tight. She then placed a couple rubber bands over the sock to ensure that Joe couldn’t escape. Good night brother, I hope you had as much fun as I did.” She said as she placed him in a small box on her dresser.

               She turned off the overhead light and went to sleep. Joe was breathing in the musky scent of his little sister and couldn’t do anything about it. He just hoped tomorrow would be better. Who did his mom say was getting him again? He couldn’t remember. He finally managed to drift asleep while in excruciating pain and surrounded by the heavy scent of his baby sister.

Chapter End Notes:

               Exhausted and in a state of disbelief, Joe manages to fall asleep after a rough first day. Next up is his Oldest Sister, Kim. What does she have in store for her scheduled day for her new toy? Tune in to the next chapter and find out.