- Text Size +

“Why can’t I go out into the woods by myself?” Jenny asked her mother. They sat together on a porch swing in their back yard. A large forest of trees beyond the small patch of grass of their yard.

 

 “Because sweetie” Alice explained. She draped her arm over the shoulder of her young daughter. “There are a lot of dangerous things in the trees. “

 

“What kind of things?” The child asked.

 

“Hm.” She pondered the question as she looked out towards the trees. “There are tiny people out in the woods, Jenny. Little, mean, wild people that are no taller than your knee. Those are their woods. They live there and they let us live here. So long as we stay out of their woods they stay out of our house.” Alice had begun playing with Jenny’s hair as she spoke. Her fingers brushing through her straight brown locks. “So, unless you want our home overrun by mean little people you’ll stay away from the trees.”

 

Many years later Jenny sat on the same porch swing. She stared at the forest at the edge of the yard. It seemed unchanged. One of the few things left that made it feel like her mother was still with them. The stories of small people out in the woods had shaped Jenny. More than she could have guessed in that summer afternoon. She had become obsessed with the little people living out in the woods. As she sat there, she recalled leaving food and blankets out at the edge of the trees for them to use.

 

Jenny stood up, her hands sliding into the pocket of her hoodie. She felt the chill of the air against her exposed chest. The chill seemed to grow as she approached the forest. The tree line wasn’t an unpassable barrier anymore. The trees surrounded her as she wandered into the forest. Lost in thought, not looking around until she nearly tripped.  The sight of her house barely a speck behind her.

 

With a deep sigh, she looked around and took it all in. The towering trees filtering the afternoon sun through their falling leaves. Dead leaves scattered across the grassy and mossy ground. A gentle babbling brook not too far out of sight. It was relaxing, taking nature in. Her shoulders fell and she felt the tension leave her body as she breathed the crisp fresh air in.

 

“I love you, Mom.” Jenny said as she looked towards the sky. A quick turn on her heel had her walking towards the house. Suddenly she felt something press against the sole of her shoe.

 

Her head cocked to the side as she lifted her foot. She gasped, nearly jumping back at what she saw. A small, nearly naked man lying in the mud. When she went to put her foot down, she found she couldn’t. A small wooden spear stabbing into the bottom of her shoe. The spear had kept her foot from crushing the man in the mud. Jenny lifted her foot and tugged the stick out, tossing it away.

 

The man was a little smaller than her mother had described. He was barely up past her ankle standing up next to her. Jenny stared down at the man in the mud in disbelief. Clad in only a loincloth to retain a bit of modesty.

 

He looked up to her, their eyes meeting for a moment. Jenny could see the fear on his face. The little man picked himself up. Nearly tripping over his own feet as he rushed towards the discarded spear. Jenny watched curiously as he pushed through the grass and shrubs. The meager man grabbed the small stick, holding it like a spear. The point of the spear jabbing towards Jenny.

 

Jenny couldn’t help but giggle at the display. Her reaction only growing the presence of fear and anger on the man’s face. He took a half step towards her. His spear stabbing the air in his approach. A miniature voice screaming out in an attempted war cry. To Jenny’s ears, though, it was more like an angry mouse.

 

“You’re adorable!” Jenny cooed as she squatted down. Her hand reaching towards him with an open palm. He retreated. Hands gripping the spear tighter ready to strike. “Shh shh, it’s okay. I won’t hurt you. You’re safe with me. Do you have a name? Can you speak?”

 

“Trevor.” His answer was sharp and quick. Never once loosening his grip on the spear. The tight defensive posture not faltering. Suspicious eyes shifting from her hand and Jenny’s face. Her cheeks adorned with a soft pink blush as she watched him try and understand what was happening.

 

“A cute name for a little cutie!” She said with a happy squeal. She had dreamed about this from the moment her mother told her there were small people in the trees. It started innocently. She had wanted to see them and interact with them. To be friendly. As she grew, her interest in the little people did too. Her desires becoming more intimate and involved. Now, finally, as a young adult, she was being given the chance to fulfill these fantasies. 

 

“My name is Jenny. Do you want to come home with me little one?” Her smile never fading as she stared down at the defensive man on the ground. He seemed confused. His brow furrowed as he took a hesitant step towards the open palm resting on the ground.

 

“Home?” He questioned.

 

Jenny had to adjust her posture. She got down onto her knees to keep her hand down on the ground. The sudden movement startling the man and causing him to retreat towards a nearby bush. Curiosity gripping stronger than fear as coaxing him to stay within sight of Jenny.

 

“Oh! I’m sorry, little one! I didn’t mean to startle you!” The genuine concern in her voice had Trevor relax his stance somewhat. His feet rooted to the ground. “You know what home is. Home is where I live. I want to take you to where I spend most of my time so you can be there too.”

 

Trevor pointed to himself and then to the ground. “Home.”

 

Jenny smiled. Excited to be communicating with the miniature person. “Yeah! These trees are your home. I’m here at your home. Do you want to come to see my home too?” She nodded down towards her palm as she asked.

 

The diminutive man grasped his spear with both hands again and slowly approached the open palm. Jenny did her best to stay still as he approached her hand. He gently poked her finger with his spear. It felt like a toothpick pressing against her skin. She barely contained a squeal of delight. It was exactly like she had always imagined it.

 

“Home?” Trevor asked as he poked her finger again and looked up towards her face.

 

She couldn’t hold back her giggle at the question. “No silly. That’s my hand. That’s just what I’m going to use to bring you home. I’ll carry you there like how you carry your little spear.”

 

Trevor looked down at the sharpened stick. Confusion on his face. Head cocked to the side a bit. He clutched it close to his body.

 

“I don’t want your spear little one. I want you.” Jenny wasn’t able to hide the seductive lustful tone in her voice. The man standing in front of her seemed to pick up on her tone. His cheeks flushing a light pink. He might not understand what exactly she was saying, but he could defiantly tell he liked it.

 

Jenny saw how flustered he was getting. Her smile curling into a mischievous grin. She had only planned to bring him home for a little while. Seeing him like that, though, she wasn’t sure. Already feeling hot and bothered. Any lingering doubt was demolished as he stepped up onto her hand. The sensation of his skin against hers. His lightweight pressing against her body. Trevor was hers now. He’d love that fact one way or another.

 

Her eyes were glued on Trevor as he stepped onto her fingertip. He hesitantly inched towards the center of her palm. The feel of him making her more flustered by the second. She didn’t even want to wait until they got home. With her free hand, she slowly reached towards him. Her fingers pinching the spear between them. A gentle tug told Trevor she wanted it, but he grabbed tight and fought her pull.

 

“Relax honey. I’ll give it back. You trust me, right?” Her arms pressed her chest together as she asked. Her hoodie unzipped enough to show the cleavage that she was pushing out towards Trevor. The sight easily stealing his attention. He would have agreed to anything with her breasts in his face. “Good boy.” Jenny cooed as he let go of the spear. The toothpick disappearing into the abyss between her breasts.

 

The concern that played across his face had Jenny’s heart pounding. He was so little. So scared. So helpless in her hand. She could do whatever she wanted with him. Her breathing changed; Trevor seemed to have taken note. He shuffled from side to side looking around. Silently wondering if he should try to run away.

 

He didn’t have the chance. Her fingers wrapped around his body, pinning his arms to his sides. In her grip, his head poked out the top of her fist. While his feet dangling from the bottom. She brought him up to her face and puckered her lips. Trevor made a few grunts in surprise as he saw the plush lips coming towards his face. His noises were silenced as she kissed him.

 

After the kiss, his face was covered with a thin layer of spittle. The cool afternoon sun glistening across his face. Jenny’s beaming smile looking down at him as she stood up and headed home.

 

“We’re going to have so much fun when we get home, my little boy toy.” Jenny’s voice was dripping with yearning. She held the small man in her hands as she walked. The curves of his body pressing against her finger and palm. It was nearly too much for her. She wanted to feel him inside her. “So. Much. Fun.” She breathed heavy words. Her hand gently squeezed and enjoyed the sensation of the gentle give of his body under her touch.

 

Trevor had no idea how impactful his decision to trust Jenny was going to be. His entire life had been decided the moment he chose to step up onto her palm. He was hers now. Nothing was going to change that.