- Text Size +
Story Notes:

purely unaware story as thats what im into. might try some other stuff later if im feeling up to it

Darkness, its all I had seen for what felt like a few hours now. Just last night I had been hanging out with friends till late. We had so much to drink that I can't really remember half the night. But this morning when I woke up there was nothing, have I gone blind or something like that, no way. That's when I heard it, the loud chime of some kind of bell ringing out all around me. What kind of object could be making such a loud noise I wondered to myself. But as quickly as it came it went, after that all I heard was the occasional ruckus from somewhere around me, the darkness kept whatever it was hidden completely though. 30 minutes or so passed before my whole world turned upside down but the darkness remained, I could feel things slamming into me from every angle, it felt as though my whole world was rocking back and forth with no regard for me. Where could I possibly be I asked myself blindly. Little did I know my troubles were only just beginning.

ZZZZZZIIIIIPPP. Light broke through the darkness blinding me for a moment, when my eyes adjusted all around me lay huge cylinders and bottles of unknown substances 50 times the size of me. My world was tiny in reality but to me seemed like I great expanse. That's when I noticed I couldn't move my leg, it was trapped within a soft cushioned surface that I was lying on, no matter how hard I tried I couldn't move it.
Looking above all I could see was an opening to my tiny world lined with what looked like a zipper, I swear I could hear some light music coming from up above somewhere but the zipper edges blocked the source from view. Without warning the sky went dark again, covered by what looked like the palm of a hand, I couldn't believe this till I saw the fingers stretch down into my cave. I watched as they bumped into the different objects around me feeling each one until finally they brushed over me and instantly squeezed me down into the cushion as I was hoisted up out of the cave.
The increased light blinded me for a few seconds again all I could see was a cream colored blur in front of me, bigger than anything id ever seen before. As my vision cleared I realized it was a teenage girl but it couldn't be, she must be 1000ft tall. As I look up at her face I notice her looking at herself in the huge mirror behind me. She's wearing a school uniform with a pleated skirt and a white blouse with some crest embroided on it.
I begin to yell out as loud as I can to get her attention but then notice the 2 airpods sitting in her ears, realizing she's not gonna hear my shouts I stop and try and reach her colossal finger which is pressing into the cushion beside me but its just out of reach. I know now I'm trapped here so I try and workout what exactly this surface is but that is made all to clear as she lifts a large skin colored bottle up beside me, looking up at her she's now looking straight at me but it seems like she can't see me. Without hesitation she positions me right next to the nozzle of this bottle and I realize I must be stuck to her makeup sponge. Terrified of the position I'm in a start frantically trying to free my leg from the sponge but its no use as the wave of thick liquid washes over me, I quickly wipe my eyes clear and look up at her. She's not even looking at me, her eyes are locked onto her phone as she begins to slowly raise me closer and closer to her huge face, screaming helplessly as my vision becomes nothing but a school girls cheek, just as I'm about to be slammed into it she stops, mere centimeters from her face and quickly lowers me down, she places me face up on the counter top and walks away.


Thinking this is my one chance I try with all my might to get out of the situation but with the makeup now sitting on top of me there's no chance, I can hardly even move my arms now. Laying there trapped under this liquid I try and think of any way to possibly get her attention and avoid becoming a teenage girls foundation. But my thoughts are cut short as she comes walking back into the bathroom straight towards me. I can hear her singing along to whatever music she's listening to, barely even glancing at me as she picks up the sponge again and effortlessly raises me up to her cheek and slams me down into it, dragged back and forth still stuck in the sponge as this girl applies it all over her cheek. Smacked up and down against her cheek, then dragged up onto her nose and rubbed all over it before she takes me off again. Its over finally I think to myself after what felt like forever being pressed firmly into this giant teenage girls face. Looking up I see the bottle beside me and again and her face behind it only her left cheek and a bit of her nose covered. This fills me with horror knowing that all that torture was only one third of her face and she will still need to put the rest on. Singing away she squeezes some more of the foundation onto me before bringing me straight up to her other cheek, this time she hovers me in front of it as she looks down at her phone. I'm right near her eye at this point and give it one last shot to get her attention, managing to free my arms I start frantically waving them when it happens. I see her eyes dart over and look straight at me, "PLEASE HELP ME" I scream up at her and see her finger start to come up and lower itself down to me, just as I think she's gonna pull me off her finger just slams down into me pushing me back under pinning me back to the sponge.
"I REALLY NEED A NEW SPONGE, THIS ONES STRARTING TO BREAK APART" her voice booms above me shattering any hope I have for being saved. Without delay I feel her slam me back into her skin, effortlessly rubbing the sponge into her skin, grinding me down into her face making sure to not miss a single part of her face.


Finally I feel the pressure decrease as she lifts me off and I see her looking at herself in the mirror, her face fully covered. I breathe a sigh of relief having survived being a teenagers makeup, but I should not have celebrated so early as I hear her booming voice again, "HMM MAYBE I SHOULD PUT SOME ON MY LIPS TOO". Glancing down at them I see her big pink lips smack together as she lowers me down to them and without a second thought slams me into the lower lip, dragged back and forth I feel my leg finally pop out of the sponge. But what I thought was a blessing turned out to be a curse as I'm left behind stuck to her lips in the thick makeup that now covers them. Just when I think my ordeal is over I feel the lips moving under me and see her upper lip fast approaching, I feel her lips rolling back and forth all over me as she easily rubs the makeup in, setting me in place on the giant lower lip.

Chapter End Notes:

first attempt at writing a GTS story, let me know what you think.