- Text Size +

Hi there my name is Pat and well this is the story about how I became cursed by a toy. It all started when I found her. I was exploring my attic when I found a box that said do not open. My curiosity got the best of me I opened the box and there she was. " A doll? What's so bad about this doll?" I said as I picked her up. That. Was the final mistake all of a sudden I heard this voice. " Foolish mortal you woke me" it Started to say. "What the hell,who said that?" I asked not really sure who was going to respond. " Now you are cursed you will be traveled to a random mansion that has girls and women of many ages you will be shrunk to many sizes at random points and be turned into many things depending on what that certain female needs every death you will respawn so the fun will never end". With that I got bit on my finger and blacked out. When I woke up I was in the hallway of a random mansion just like the voice said. Then I heard the voice again. " Welcome to your new life I am the doll you picked up. You should have listened to the warning. Here's what's going to happen as I said all around the mansion are females of many ages.You get to pick a door and that's your first giantess for the time being. There is no leaving the mansion unless they leave and even if you manage to escape you will just be teleported back to the mansion". I decided to not delay this anymore. So I picked my first door and walked in. To my horror I realized how twisted this doll really is. It was my 18 year old cousin Sydney. A few thoughts ran through my mind. This can't be real, that doll is twisted to bring my family into this, is she aware I'm here? I started walking towards her I got right in front of her feet. I decided to try to get her attention by yelling her name. It didn't work and to make matters worse she took a step which lead me to being crushed by her gigantic big toe. I can't believe it I just got killed like a bug under my cousin's big toe what did I do to deserve this cruel fate? Little did I know things were only going to get worse you'd think I'd get respawned at her feet again, right? Unfortunately for me that wasn't the case. She had made herself a ham and cheese sandwich and somehow I spawned in it, stuck in the mayonnaise. Then I felt her lift it up, I could see just enough to stare down her throat. She took a bite which of course I was in. You would think she would just swallow me whole but that wasn't the case. I was thrown onto her tooth and then it happened she started to chew me into a bloody pulp. It was the most pain I've ever felt in my life. When I respawned this time I looked up and realized I'm even smaller on her bed while she was laying down. I knew what I had to do in order to get her attention I had to climb her gigantic body from the bottom of her foot all the way to her ear.i couldn't waste any time. I started on her foot it took me almost a half hour to get to the top I was already out of breath. I slid down her foot to save time. That's when I realized something she was naked and I had to crawl all over her body. I started walking on her leg I was almost to her stomach when all of a sudden her giant hand came crashing down I had to dive out of the way in order not to get crushed. Unfortunately for me I dove on her pussy and when I started to walk she felt it. Before I could respond her hand moved over exactly where I was and forced me inside her pussy and used as her unaware sex toy. It continued until I drowned in her juices. Luckily for me I did spawn on her leg so I made my way up her stomach all the way to her boobs and then she turned over. She trapped me between her boobs. I couldn't move I was slowly being crushed by her boobs and could barely breathe. Just when I was about to die though she turned around and I was free. I smartly went around instead of straight to avoid her mouth and I made it finally to her ear I yelled. She didn't hear me and to make things a lot worse she pushed me into her ear I ended up eating a bunch of earwax but the horror didn't end there. With her long, sharp fingernail in her ear she stabbed me to death. I spawned on her chin and realized I needed to crawl up to her eyes and hope she sees me so I climbed up to her mouth I was praying she didn't open her mouth but my prayers were not answered she yawned and I feel in luckily though she swallowed me whole. With that all of a sudden I heard the dolls voice "well that was definitely fun to watch but I think that's enough torture for today you can rest in the room to your left it's empty don't worry get some sleep tomorrow you will have some more fun"