- Text Size +
Story Notes:


In a hot and sometimes humid part of southern states lived two best friends since childhood.  Alexa and Ashley were indeed doing everything together. From school to spending summers together, they always were having fun. Growing up, both girls were cute and people called them sisters even if they didn’t look alike at all. At 18, Alexa was an attractive blonde young woman with gorgeous body. On the other hand, Ashley was a bit on the chubby side, brown hair and a bit smaller than her more attractive best friend. Ashley wasn’t comfortable in her body, she wanted to look like her friend but it seemed like it was just impossible because of genes and heredity. It never really bothered her until both girls decided to apply to a special college program.

As a matter for fact, the all girls college up state had a science program for advanced students and was encouraging girls to try a science career. The best students graduating from that program would eventually work either for space programs or national research or very important private corporation labs in RnD. Alexa and Ashley decided to apply to that program, both being really good students and ready to try something new. They even decided to move up there and stay at the college dormitories and only come back down state for summers. It really was a new completely exciting adventure for them. The college had approved their application, and both girls were all set. 

When they arrived at the college, they settled in their dorms, they were alone in their respective rooms and not too far from one another. They started to meet other girls they would study with, it was really intense to change their life like that all of a sudden, but they were excited about it and tackled the challenge pretty well. But 2 days after they arrived and met teachers and made some new friends, both girls had a note in their mailbox at the dorms. That note invited them to a welcome party in which there would be the initiation/integration activities. A good way to make a fool of oneself at the beginning and then meet new friends and get on track with social life on campus. Alexa and Ashley decided to go to that party, even if it wasn’t mandatory to. 

The party was going on well, good music, good fun. It was hosted in a larger room in the dorms basement and it really looked like the group of girls they had joined were brilliant, fun, and also, welcoming. They met Kate, Elizabeth, Sonia, Jennifer and a bunch of other girls, but those 4 girls seemed to be in charge of the party, they were on their 3rd years at this college, and knew everything and everyone. 

The music stopped. 

Life for Ashley and Alexa was about to change drastically. 

“Time for the wheels of chance!” said Elizabeth out loud. There were some cheering and chit chatting. Kate and Sonia brought two spinning wheels of chance with options on them. The girls explained that every new girl at the party had to spin the wheels and be assigned a random integration challenge. The first wheel had options like “tied up”, “naked”, “blindfolded”, etc. Some kind of situations. The other wheel to combine with had options like:  “maid”, “nurse”, “cheerleader”, etc. Everything sounded like it would be just funny to combine. Girls explained that once the combination is revealed the new girl had to do or act what the wheels decided them to do, humiliating or not. They gave the example of “blindfolded French kiss” and said that the girl would actually have to French kiss another girl while blindfolded as a challenge. Easy enough, funny, but also a good way to make friends. 

The first girl to spin the wheels was a new girl from Maine and she got the combination: “Naked Footstool.” She was reluctant but in the end, she stripped and ended up on all fours with Elizabeth, Sonia, Jennifer and Kate, sitting around her on chairs with their feet up on her back. None of them bothered to remove their shoes at all, they just laughed and everyone in the room was laughing. Despite the humiliation, every girl in that party had respect for that courageous new girl who actually stripped and played the footstool for a moment. Once it was over, she stood up, dressed up and hugged the dominating girls one by one. She was “accepted” and everyone cheered. 

“Easy enough.” said Alexa to her best friend Ashley. 

“Yeah, that’s funny. Poor girl tho, she really did strip naked in front of everyone, that’s my biggest fear.” Said Ashley, who actually really didn’t want to have to strip. Being a bit chubby made her uncomfortable about wearing a bikini in summer, she really didn’t want to spin the wheel and get the naked challenge. 

“Let’s hope you get something else.” Said Alexa to her friend. 

“Next!” called Elizabeth. Alexa smield to Ashley and courageously stepped up to the wheels. 

“What’s your name?” asked Kate. 

“Alexa.”

“Alrigth Alexa, spin the wheels and let’s see what you challenge you get!” said Jennifer. Alexa grabbed the first wheel, gave it a good spin and did the same with the next one, both wheels spinned at the same time and started to slow down. Everyone looking at them in anticipation. 

“And we have.....Trampled Singer!” said Sonia. “Whew! You got to sing a song while we trample you! Come on get on the floor! And your back!” Alexa grinned and laid down on her back on the floor at the four girl’s feet. Ashley watched with a smile, that was a good challenge. She knew her athletic friend would be able to do it. 

“Which song?” asked Alexa, while Elizabeth was standing next to her, ready to step on her belly.

“Any song, choose one.” Said Elizabeth, hopping up on Alexa’s belly, helped by Sonia for balance. Alexa hoofed and started to sing the best she could despite the weight on her belly.

“First I was afraid....I was petrified...” She went on singing, her voice completely rowdy and rough as she was being trampled by Elizabeth. Then Kate joined in on Alexa’s chest, avoiding her large breasts as much as she could. Alexa couldn’t sing at all, she had trouble breathing. 

“Come on girl! Sing!” said Kate, cheering and laughing. Alexa sung the best she could, sometimes unable to, turning red and pushing girls off. As soon as they were off, the two others would take their place and Alexa was encouraged by everyone in the room to sing. Some even sung for her as they knew the lyrics. Some girls clapped hands to give the rhythm. In the end, Alexa had passed the challenge, everyone cheered, she grabbed a drink and joined her friend Ashley. 

“Whew, that was tough!” she said. Ashley smiled and gave her friend a hug. 

“You did awesome! That was so funny!” Ashley said. 

“Come on, it’s your turn, get up there!” said Alexa. 

“Okay!” chimed Ashley, feeling courageous and stepping up to the wheels of fortune. 

“What’s your name girl?” asked Sonia. 

“Ashley!”

“Alright Ashley, spin the wheels!” said Sonia. Chering in the room resume as Ashley gave the two wheels a good spin, awaiting anxiously what she would get, and deeply hoping she would not have to strip naked. 

“And we have....Shrunken Footslave! Yay!” said Kate, jumping up and going to retrieve something in a bag. 

“What?” asked Ashley. “Shrunken ...footslave? What does that mean?” she asked. 

“Means we’re going to shrink you, and you’re going to smell our feet!” explained Sonia. There was stupefaction in the room, but no one really objected to what was about to happen. 

“Okay...?” said Ashley not sure at all about this. “This is disgusting...” she added. She glanced at Alexa in the room, trying to find comfort and help, but Alexa just cheered like everyone else. 

“Come on Ash! You can do it!” said her best friend who just got trampled. Kate brought back a small device that she turned on. 

“Oh yeah, you have to strip, this thing doesn’t shrink clothes!” said Kate. Ashley turned red, shame getting hold of her. Her worse fear of being naked in public. Above that... she was about to be shrunk to smell these girl’s feet and she had a bad feeling about it, a realllllllly bad feeling about it.

 

 

 

Go here for complete stories! https://www.patreon.com/user?u=21572194

Thanks for supporting authors!