- Text Size +

I knocked hard on the door twice.  This was my first time visiting Cassidy’s apartment, and I was anxious.  After a couple seconds I checked my phone to confirm I was at the right door, then knocked again.  As a rule I was a little early, but ten minutes might have been excessive.

 

“It’s open!” she called from inside the apartment, and I let myself in.  Plates and glasses were stacked by the sink and there was a pile of pile of unopened mail on the coffee table, but I could hardly throw stones.  It might have been the anxiety, but being here made me ill at ease.  There was an intangible energy making the hair on my arms stand up, and the air itself felt heavier than it did outside.

 

Before I could finish looking around, clomping footsteps came from the hallway and Cassidy came around the corner.  She was fit and broad-shouldered, wearing a loose gray tank top and worn blue jeans, with a pair of beaten red Converse on her long, wide feet.  Her short, shaggy blond hair drooped into her gray eyes.  From her pale skin it was apparent she didn’t spend much time outside, but she clearly took care of herself.

 

“Hey, you!” she declared, bounding toward me, with a smile wide enough I could see her slightly crooked front teeth.  She wrapped me in a bearhug, shoving my face deep into her chest.  Cassidy held me there with my arms pinned to my sides while she shook me back and forth, driving my nose further between her breasts.  Her hand gripped the back of my head, mashing it in even further.

 

Cassidy let me go, bouncing me back with her chest and seized my shoulders with both hands.  “Are you as excited to see me as I am to see you?”

 

“Hell yeah,” I replied, her grip holding me in place.  I looked up to gaze into her sparkling eyes.  “Something seems odd, though.”  She tilted her head and gave me a playful, knowing grin.  “You having a growth spurt, Cass?”

 

“Maybe,” she answered, drawing it out teasingly.  “Come to think of it, you do look smaller.”  She ran her fingers over my shoulder and up my neck, then caressed my jaw toward my chin.  With two fingers she forced my chin up and purred, “Hope you like giantesses, little man.”  Cassidy leaned down and pressed her lips on mine, letting them linger while she pushed down.  I pushed back, kissing her forcefully until she pulled her head out of my reach.

 

Cassidy placed a finger over my lips and smiled.  “I’m not quite readyyet, though,” she said.  “Why don’t you make us a couple gin and tonics while I finish up?”  She gave me a gentle shove toward the kitchen before walking away, giving me a swift slap on the butt as she left.

 

With the extra push I wandered into the kitchen area while she plodded back to her bedroom, making the walls and fixtures shake with each step.  I headed for the cabinet; gin sounded like it would be good for my nerves, anyway.  Unfortunately, the apartment seemed like it was built for someone several feet taller than me, and I couldn’t quite reach.  Even when I stood on my toes my fingers just missed the lowest corner, and hopping was enough to crack it open though it quickly shut again.

 

My pride kept me from climbing on the counter, so I looked for a boost.  Cassidy wasn’t that tall, I told myself, so there must be something.  However, there was not so much as a thick book for me to stand on, and I was not eager to rifle through her things so I could grab some liquor.  I stood in the middle of her kitchen, looking helplessly at the liquor cabinet and feeling like a child.

 

I considered how to solve this problem for several minutes before Cassidy’s clumsy footfalls slapped against the floor again, signaling her return.  “Hey, I think you’re right,” she proclaimed.  “I must’ve grown a couple inches, the outfit I wanted to wear tonight doesn’t fit.”  She stepped into the kitchen and stood beside me, then looked down.  She stifled a laugh, noticing she was almost twice my size.  “Okay, maybe I’ve grown more than a bit.”  Her crotch was level with the top of my head, and I guessed she was twelve feet tall if she was an inch.

 

“That’s a hell of a growth spurt,” I said, looking up at her towering over me.  She was wearing the exact same clothes as before, so the change must have been enough to make her abandon the different ensemble entirely.

 

“Oh, I’m not that tall,” Cassidy shot back.  “I’m, like, a bit above average.”  She leaned over and slipped her hands beneath my armpits, then hoisted me up like I weighed nothing.  “Didn’t I ask you get the gin down, though?”  Cassidy raised me to the cabinet, and I swung the door open with both arms.  Some positively enormous bottles were inside, and I dragged the nearest gin bottle toward me.  Once I secured it in my arms Cassidy lowered me from the cabinet and I placed the bottle on the counter.  When I let go she set me on the ground, and had apparently grown several feet while I was up.

 

“You’re looking really small, though,” she remarked while a pair of glasses clinked.  “That’s fine, just means you’ll get fucked up quicker.”  The glasses thumped onto the countertop, and she took a moment to look down at me.  “You’re lucky I don’t mind dating shorter guys.”  Liquid gushed from one container into another.  “When this growth spurt ends I’ll probably be like an amazon, and you’re barely up to my knees now!”  She was right, and seemed to be getting taller each second.

 

“This might sound weird, but I actually prefer shorter guys,” Cassidy continued, topping off the glasses with tonic water.  “You try harder and there’s less demand for you, so I can pick the absolute best.  Plus, you’re so cute!  Who could say no to you?”  She set the tonic water on the counter and lowered a glass to me, bending her knees to reach.  I had to hold it with both hands to keep it from spilling on the floor.  Not only that, but at a glance her glass was much larger: in comparison, it seemed like I was holding a shot glass.

 

“How much shorter?” I asked, stammering.  As expected, it was a strong drink, and the harsh taste made me wince.

 

“Yes,” she answered, gulping from her own glass.  “An inch shorter, an inch tall, all the same to me.  If you’re a good guy, that is.”  I took another sip and mulled it over.  That inch-tall stuff was an exaggeration, right?  No one was that small – though, to someone who was forty feet tall and still growing, it was academic.

 

“Honestly, the shorter you are, the better for me,” she said, drinking half an Olympic-sized pool at once.  “I’m the jealous type, and I know lots of women won’t even give you the time of day if you’re under six feet, and you… well, could they even hear you?”  Cassidy took another long drought before turning away, swinging an ankle over my head.  After two steps she looked back with smoldering eyes and asked, “So, you coming little guy?”

 

The entire world grew with her so I followed her as best I could, feeling increasingly insignificant with each passing moment.  Cassidy’s legs were several times longer than I was tall so I had to run, and even then I fell behind.  She was so large that each of her steps made a slight tremor I had to overcome in her wake, slowing me even further.  Her growth spurt had spiked, and she was growing an astounding several feet a second.

 

Mercifully, she stopped and slammed her butt onto the leather couch.  I caught up several seconds later and came to a stop beside her feet.  As though she were waiting for me, Cassidy lifted a shoe and swung it over me, only to slam it down on the other side.  I froze while the shockwave worked its way through my body, making my bones shake.  With me trapped between her shoes she smugly looked down from her perch on the couch.  Under her gaze I was petrified, aware that her gigantic shoes were now taller than me.

 

“Could you help me get more comfortable?” Cassidy cooed, her sultry voice deeper and more rumbling than before.  “Untie my shoes so I can slip them off, little man.”  The lace of her right shoe almost dangled to the ground, and I wrapped my arms around it.  No matter how hard I pulled it did not give a bit, and I ended up swinging through the air while I tried.  As I fought to loosen the knot I was pulled away from the floor until my feet were further from it than my head. I wrapped my legs around her shoelace, trying to create some downward force, but the harder I struggled the thicker her shoelace became.

 

Soon I could no longer join my wrists behind the shoelace, and mere seconds later it had grown so firm I could not bend it no matter how hard I squeezed.  I clambered to find threads I could grasp, but each one was either too wide for me or a mere wisp that was too small to give any support.  No matter how much I wanted to hang on I had no help.  Eventually I could not keep any grip at all and tumbled back to the floor, bouncing off the aglet as I plummeted.

 

“Untying my shoes too much for you?” Cassidy boomed teasingly, peering down at me.  The floor creaked when she leaned forward to rest her elbows on her knees, and I was paralyzed under her withering, ice blue gaze.  There was neither any escape, nor hope to beg for mercy.

 

“Thank you so much for coming over tonight,” Cassidy rumbled, growing steadily until I was dwarfed by the toe of her shoes.  “If we’d gone out, I’d be worried about losing you in the crowd.”  She doubled in height several times as she spoke, her shoe ending up more gargantuan than anything I had ever imagined.

 

I stood at the base of her Converse, looking up at several hundred feet of white wall that was broken by a black stripe before the white wall continued.  Red canvas did not even start until it should be where the sky was.  Cassidy peered down at me with an amused grin, her jeans like tremendous pillars on either side.   She was a living mountain, an indomitable force I could not hope to challenge.

 

My vision swam when she raised a shoe, and brown rubber dominated the sky.  Everything around me trembled, then the sole came toward me.  Tremendous diamonds overwhelmed me, and the entire world violently shook.  I was in abject darkness, and a horrific scraping assaulted the entirety of my being.

 

Cassidy’s shoe lifted, and the suction compelled me into the air.  I tumbled head over heels before crashing back onto the wooden floor.  Cassidy still gazed down at me, her mouth opened wide in surprise.  By this point she was larger than anything I could imagine and would only get bigger.

 

“I can’t even crush you,” Cassidy declared, though her voice was almost just vibrations to me now.  “Perfect.  You’re all mine, and I can do whatever I want to you.”  She licked a fingertip before leaning forward, thrusting the finger toward me.

 

I tried to run, but it was pointless.  Before I moved a millimeter she snagged me, and I was bound by her saliva.  My stomach lurched when she raised her hand, and I was held before an eye.  Every minute line and contour of her iris was starkly evident to me along with the rods and cones inside her pupil.  Without a microscope, no other human would see anything like this.

 

“We can’t be too safe though, can we?” she asked rhetorically.  “Can’t have you getting underfoot by accident, or worse, running away in a misguided attempt to get help.”  I got a brief reprieve from her all-encompassing gaze when she shifted her eyes away from me and leaned forward, making my whole world tilt with her.  She fumbled with something on the coffee table, and I heard glass clinking before she turned her attention back to me.

 

Wordlessly she brought her new find to her face beside me.  A great glass vat was pinched between two of her fingers, its rim like the foothills of a mountain.  Cassidy laid her finger across it while I let out a confused protest, placing me over the middle of the vessel.  Slowly she scraped her fingertip against the glass, and I was small enough to feel her skin depress from the pressure.  When my feet touched the glass I could not resist her raw power and dropped from her finger, plummeting into the vial below.

 

I hit the curved bottom and slid over it, rising on the opposite side.  From the apex I dropped back down, shifting back and forth until I came to a rest at the very bottom.  There was a jolt when she moved her hand toward her, and it felt like I left my stomach behind.  Cassidy brushed her dirty blond bangs out of the way, and I was faced with a tremendous blue wall.  It was so enormous that it curved around me, seeming to come at me from all sides.  Even her pupil was distorted, appearing much larger than its already tremendous size.

 

“And with that, you’re my boyfriend,” Cassidy proclaimed, her voice making the glass rattle.  “I’ll take good care of you, though.  Better than any other tall bitch would, at least.”  With a single finger she pressed a cork into the vial’s mouth, sealing me inside.  She gave the vial a quick shake, tossing me back and forth between the glass walls, and the terrifying rumble of her laughter reverberated inside the vial.  Without a doubt I was now hers, and she could do whatever she wanted with me.

 

Chapter End Notes:

As always, thank you for reading, and please leave a review!