- Text Size +
Kelly woke to a splitting headache, and five emails in her inbox. When she read the subject lines she sat bolt upright, the room spinning as she did so. Shit! It wasn't a dream, she'd actually posted the ad! In a nervous rush Kelly picked up her laptop and with trembling hands took down the ad she'd placed.

Kelly ignored her inbox that whole day, feeling guilty and a little sick about what she'd done. As the day dragged on though, she found herself opening her email app, almost tapping on an email to read it but not quite getting there.

That night after she talked to Will Kelly's mind started racing again, and even though she was sober she couldn't stop thinking about what it might be like to have a tiny little guy inside of her, it wouldn't leave her alone. Finally, her heart beating hard in her chest, Kelly opened one email. Then another, and she kept going until she'd read all five of them. Then she reread them. In less than eight hours five little guys had looked at a picture of her and decided they wanted to live inside of her. Why was that so...encouraging? Empowering? What was the word? Rebecca had been right too, the sums they were offering were huge. She could pay her rent twice over, not have a job, and still have money to spare.

Kelly put her phone down and tried to sleep, thinking that she needed time to process all this. However, she snapped awake at 5 AM, and before the grit was even out of her eyes she was writing replies and scheduling times, her first prospective roommate would arrive after class that day...

Kelly walked into her apartment and sat on her bed. Classes had dragged on forever, and the more time that went by the longer it seemed to take. All she could think about was the guest she would be entertaining. She still had an hour to wait. She tried to read for class, tried to check her social media, nothing worked. She gave up and spent that hour sitting rigid on her bed, wiping her sweaty palms on her jeans.

She nearly jumped when her phone dinged, indicating her guest, Mike, had arrived. She stepped out into the hallway and picked up the shoebox she'd left out there, a safe place for tinies. She marveled and the weight she felt in the box as she put it down on her bed. Trying to keep her hands from shaking, she lifted the lid.

Kelly's first thought was what the little man must be seeing. She was tall for a girl at 5'11”. She was skinny with small breasts, but she had a nice round ass and her thighs comfortably filled their space in her jeans. She was a little pale from all the time she spent indoors. She had big brown eyes and a toothy smile, and straight shoulder length hair that she'd dyed blonde. She had no problem turning heads, and this little guy was no exception.

Her first thought faded fast though as she noticed her guest. She'd only seen a few tinies, but she knew that this one was huge among them, standing at just over 6 inches tall. He had short cropped brown hair and a square jaw, and the muscle underneath his clothes caused them to fit him snugly. She didn't doubt that at his old size he'd turned more than a few heads himself. He stood up in the box.
“Hi,” He smiled, showing off a row of straight teeth “I'm Mike”.

Kelly froze for a moment but collected herself “Kelly,” She smiled back “Pleased to meet you.”
They chatted about her apartment and made some small talk, trying to get to know each other. Mike was a business major and president of his debate team. Kelly was in no clubs and barely getting by with her Anthropology degree, so she tried to steer the conversation to him.

Finally after an awkward pause Mike looked up at her and said “So...can I, you know, take the tour?”

Kelly stared at him dumbfounded for a moment, trying to process what he was asking and finally rationalizing that it was a perfectly reasonable request, given the circumstances. “Oh!” She said “Of course! Um, let me just...”

Kelly unzipped her jeans and shimmied them down to her knees, blushing heavily at the way she was exposing herself. She looked down at Mike and noticed he'd locked his eyes on her crotch.

“I um-” He started, a bit less smooth than he'd been just minutes ago “I've never done this before. Should I just-”

“Oh, yeah, here, I'll take care of it...” Kelly turned around and squatted a bit over Mike, trying not to think about the view he was getting. She reached between her legs and grabbed him, holding him rigid like she would a dick, and started to sit down on him.

Kelly felt the tickle of Mike's hair, felt his head enter her body, then everything stopped painfully at his shoulders. All this nervousness had left Kelly bone dry. “Shit. Sorry, here I'll..” Kelly trailed off as she pulled herself off Mike and got to her knees, her face burning red as she felt around for the lube she kept under her bed. She found it, reached between her legs and applied a generous amount, then stood back up and grabbed Mike again.

“Okay,” Kelly said, lowering herself over him and feeling just a little more confident “Let's try that again...”

She felt his hair and head enter again, and this time the lips of her pussy slid easily over his shoulders. She lowered herself inch by inch, unable to think as she looked down and watched an entire human being get swallowed by her vagina. Finally her lips kissed the bed and Kelly just sat there for a moment, astonished at what she had done.

She decided that while Mike took his “tour”, that maybe she should see what normal life would be like with him living in there. She stood and pulled up her jeans, zipping Mike in. Her pussy felt incredibly full, fuller than even Will could make her feel, and every slight movement on her part shifted Mike in her body and sent chills down her spine. All was well, until Mike started to move.

Kelly didn't know if he was trying to get more comfortable or only checking his phone, but the simple movement of his limbs inside her caused her to yelp out over and over in surprise. He continued his squirming, and Kelly dropped to her hands and knees, unable to stand. Mike was simply shifting around, and it was driving Kelly crazy. He was as big as a dick, and moving in ways a dick never could. This was by far the best sensation to ever grace Kelly's inner walls, and there was no way she could live like this.

She tried to reach up, to unbutton her jeans, to retrieve Mike, and having one hand off the ground caused her to lose balance when he moved again. She fell face down onto the floor, her ass still high in the air. She succeeded in yanking down her pants, but this angle caused Mike to sink ever so slightly deeper into her, and she felt his head bump into her cervix. Kelly moaned loudly and fell to her side. Panting and whimpering, she sat up and plunged her fingers into herself, finding Mikes ankles and grabbing them, pulling him out and dropping him between her legs.

“Fuck.” Kelly panted, looking at Mike. His clothes were soaked through and he was covered with a thick layer of her cum. “I'm sorry, I can't do this.”

Mike slowly got up, brushing thick globules off his clothes and sputtering a bit. “It's okay Kelly, me either. It's a bit more-uh-cramped than I expected.”

Kelly pulled up her pants and opened her door to let Mike out. She blushed again as he watched his slick form stumble a bit as he walked down the hall. They weren't going to be roommates, but they'd promised to stay in touch. She felt completely awkward talking to Will that night, unable to answer him when he asked how her day was.

She had four appointments to go, what was she thinking?