- Text Size +
Kelly almost canceled all her appointments after that. She was disgusted by Ian's behavior and yet there was something, something about tiny men that was exciting to her. She was playing a game where there was a very real risk of her winding up pregnant, but for some reason she didn't want to stop. Every time she opened that shoebox it was like taking the wrapper off a new piece of candy, and she wanted more.

Kelly was ready today, a conversation was going to happen before any kind of tour and the creeps would be weeded out. She had only a couple of hours between classes and her guest was already running late. Finally she got the text that he'd arrived, and she brought a surprisingly light box into her room. When she pulled off the lid she thought it was empty, then she noticed a very tiny speck running around in the box. This little guy was only half a centimeter tall! Unsure of what to do, she called him.

“Um Hi, Kevin? Is that you?” She asked, still unsure whether she was looking at a man or a bug.

“Hi! Kelly? It's nice to meet you!” Kevin shouted back even though shouting was not necessary. Probably a response to her size.

They chatted for nearly a half hour. Kevin was a Physics major. He didn't have a lot of friends due to his size and was very focused on his studies, but in spite of this was a very friendly guy, if not a little shy and awkward. Kelly had no idea what he looked like, she tried to picture other Physics majors she'd met but then reminded herself that that didn't make a difference.

Kelly couldn't stop imagining how she must look to Kevin. He was the smallest person she'd ever seen. Each of her thighs alone were bigger than skyscrapers to him, her whole body larger than a city, and he wanted to live inside of her? Why? Her pussy wouldn't just be a tunnel to him, it would be a cavern, a cave system that crossed state lines. Every step she took would be an earthquake in his world. Her folds would be like a mountain range to him, the slightest trickle of her fluids a river that he'd have to ford. The lube had already been overkill, but now Kelly could feel herself getting wet. Her curiosity was driving her crazy, and she offered him a tour almost a little too eagerly.

“So, how should we do this?” Kelly laughed softly, suddenly unsure of how to handle Kevin.

“I'm afraid you'll have to do most of the work,” Kevin said “It takes me a while to get from one place to another.”

“Right.” Kelly said, and lowered her hand into the box for Kevin to climb into a fingernail the size of an SUV.

Kelly climbed into bed slowly, careful not to drop Kevin. She kept her eyes glued on him, even the sensitive nerves in her fingertip couldn't tell her whether he was still there. She'd worn a pleated skirt today, and as she brought up her knees it fell back around her waist, exposing her. Kevin was on speaker phone.

“Okay, I'm gonna put you in, are you ready?”

“Ready!”

Kelly used one hand to pry her lips open, then she gently tilted her finger until she saw the bug named Kevin tumble out of her fingernail and into her lubed up pussy. He yelped a little on the phone and she winced, realizing that the couple inches she'd dropped him had probably been like throwing him off a building. She felt the ever so slightest impact as Kevin landed inside her, and then-nothing. An entire human being was in her body and she couldn't even feel him.

Kelly slowly let her lips close “Are you okay?” She asked, a little nervous.

“Yeah I'm fine, it was a surprisingly soft landing.” Kevin sounded a little shaken, but he didn't stop. The sound over the speaker sounded like macaroni being mixed as he slipped through Kelly's folds. He didn't talk much, but she could hear the sounds of him exerting himself as he explored.

Confident that Kevin wouldn't be a distracting roommate, Kelly sat down at her desk and did some homework. She giggled to herself, she couldn't stop thinking of Kevin as a brave little explorer with Khaki shorts and a safari hat, spelunking some unknown cave. After about an hour she heard Kevin say “Okay, I'm ready to come out!”

Kelly laid back on her bed and spread her lips open “There, can you see the way out?”

“No, everything's dark, I can't see anything...”

Kelly then hooked her fingers into her entrance as she had done yesterday for Ian and spread herself wide. “What about now?”

“Still nothing!”

A jolt of fear ran up Kelly's spine. Kevin was obviously deep inside of her, and he was small enough that he could actually fit through her cervix. What if Kevin had somehow found his way into her womb? Kelly slipped a finger in and probed as much as she could, but if she touched him she couldn't tell. She'd lost him!

“Kevin?” She asked, her voice trembling a little “I can't find you.”

“What?! Oh no, oh no” She could hear Kevin start to hyperventilate.

“Look, Kevin I'm sorry, just stay calm okay? Oh shit. Hey, I've got to go to class, but I'll go to the student clinic right after and get you out okay? You'll be fine in there, I promise.”

“Kelly wait! Don't leave me in here!” Kevin started, but she hung up the call and grabbed her bag, trying not to freak out as she left for class.

Kelly's fear subsided when the lecture started, the touch of routine making everything feel normal. Kevin was clearly frightened though, and had clearly lost track of time. He sent Kelly several texts and a few voicemails during class. The only thing she could do was let him know where she was, how much time was left, and that he was safe. It was so strange to sit in class with a little man up her pussy and nobody around her knowing it, she absentmindedly wondered how many of her fellow students were doing the exact same thing.

Kelly went to the clinic after class as promised and found out she had to wait until tomorrow to be seen, and when she told Kevin this he went into a full panic. The calls and voicemails intensified, and carried on well into the evening. All his panicking had destroyed the image of the brave little explorer she once had in her head, and she felt oddly disappointed. She felt bad for Kevin, but he was interrupting her studying and she couldn't focus. She finally blocked him and carried on with her homework in peace.

She had to email her other two potential roommates to push their interviews back a day. She was even more distant when she facetimed with Will that night, her thoughts trailing back to the microscopic man lost somewhere in her reproductive system as she talked to him. She started to touch herself before she went to bed but remembered the danger Kevin might be in and stopped. It was hard getting to sleep.

The next day Kelly unblocked Kevin and tried to check in on him (33 texts, 9 voicemails), but the call went straight to voicemail. Poor Kevin's phone must have died somewhere in the night. She avoided the voicemails, unsure that she wanted to hear a message recorded somewhere inside her vagina or worse, her womb. She made her appointment at the clinic between classes, almost at the 24 hour mark from when she'd dropped Kevin inside of her. The doctor opened her up with a speculum, and using a specialized eyepiece and rubberized tweezers was able to gently extract Kevin. He hadn't made it to her womb, but was dangerously close, wedged in a space beneath her cervix. She got a long lecture from the doctor about how there were safer ways for her and her little boyfriend to have sex and Kelly had to sit there and listen to the whole thing, unwilling to explain what had really happened. Kelly got dressed and walked to the petri dish Kevin had been deposited in, squinting to try to see him and then widening her eyes in surprise when he backed away in apparent fear. She apologized and asked him to forgive her. Kevin's phone was still dead though, and Kelly couldn't hear him. Finally she said an awkward goodbye and left, fairly confident that she'd never hear from Kevin again...