- Text Size +
For the first time since she started this little adventure, Kelly had gone a full day without a tiny man inside of her. Still, she kept replaying these encounters over and over in her head. Mike, the best dildo a girl could ask for. Ian, the pervert who took advantage of her. Kevin, completely at her mercy and completely unable to get her attention. Each one was so different and, even though she was ashamed to admit it, weirdly hot in their own way. She could only wonder what surprises tonight's guest would bring.

That guest arrived as scheduled, at 7 PM. He could only do a late meeting and Kelly made it happen. She was wearing a silky tank top and some short matching pajama shorts. She brought the box into her room and opened it to reveal Shawn. Shawn was handsome, black, and had an amazing smile. He stood about four inches tall.

“Hey” Kelly said simply, taken aback by how good looking he was.

“Hey yourself” Shawn said, his eyes traveling up her thighs and into her shorts.

Shawn was an economics major. He was charming, even more so than Mike, and more than a little flirty. Kelly found herself blushing often as she got to know him, and was ready to give him a tour within five minutes of meeting him. There was a chemistry here, they really clicked. On some level this felt like a little bit more than a business transaction.

“I don't know about you Kelly, but I think it's about time I got inside you.” Shawn said boldly, not holding anything back.

Kelly said nothing, she just smiled sheepishly and nodded. Shawn was flirty in a way that Will had never been, and although she hated to admit it it was driving Kelly wild. She decided she wanted to give him a show, so she turned her back to him before she hooked her thumbs into her waistband and brought down her shorts. She bent down low, lower than she had to, going slow and giving Shawn time to take in her ass and pussy as they loomed over him. She grabbed Shawn and laid down on her back. She brought him to her face, kissed him, then brought his head and shoulders into her mouth, licking him and sucking on him. She didn't know what was coming over her but she couldn't stop.

This was crossing the line. Kelly was about to cheat on Will, tiny man or not, and she was so excited that she didn't care. She spread her legs and put Shawn down between them. He would have no problem getting into her, she knew that. He was soaked with her spit, she'd applied a generous amount of lube before he'd got there, but moreover, she was soaking wet.

Shawn walked up to her pussy, radiating confidence, then he surprised her. He grabbed Kelly's clit, causing her to gasp. Then, using it as a handhold, Shawn hopped up and plunged feet first into Kelly's pussy, causing her to gasp louder. Shawn stopped at his armpits, his arms and head still outside of Kelly's body.

“Hey Kelly,” He asked as she looked down between her legs at him. “Think you could give me a little push?” Kelly giggled and bit her lip, placed a finger on Shawn's head, and pushed until she couldn't see him anymore, moaning lightly as he slid through her folds.

It was at this moment that Will called.

Kelly answered the facetime against her better judgement, flushed and out of breath. Will could see her face and her silky top, but had no idea that on the other end of the phone Kelly was naked from the waist down.

“Hey, oh, did I wake you?” Will asked.

“N-no, uh, you're early, I wasn't expecting you for another hour!” She said.

“I know it's just, you've been acting a little weird lately and I'm kind of worried, about us. Can we talk?”

Not this conversation! Not now! “Of course, what's on your mind babe?”

Will started to unload his insecurities, and at the same time Shawn adjusted himself and latched on to Kelly's G-spot. She wanted to scream, but instead she pressed her lips together and made a face. Whatever Shawn was doing inside her felt amazing, maybe even better than Mike had, and the sensation his movements were causing were starting to build into something. Kelly listened to Will and tried to console him, struggling to keep arousal off her face while her legs trembled and her hips rolled gently on the sheets, just out of the camera's view.

Shawn kept doing his tango on her G-spot, and 10 minutes later Kelly couldn't take it anymore. In a rush she said “S-sorry babe, hang on a second, I'll be right back!” She dropped the phone down on her sheets and got off her bed, barely able to stand. She walked to the bathroom as Shawn played with her insides, and barely shut the door behind her before falling to her knees. Hands braced against her thighs she sat there, gasping and panting and whimpering, trying desperately not to moan has her orgasm rolled over her. She felt her pussy contract hard down on Shawn, and the warm rush in her core told her that she had cummed all over him. She did nothing for a long while, just sitting there and trying to catch her breath. That was it. He was the one. Cheating or not Kelly had found her roommate.

A pair of tiny arms emerged from Kelly's pussy and sunk themselves into her asshole, causing her to yelp in surprise. Using that as a grip, Shawn pulled himself out of Kelly's body, a big grin on his face as he landed on the floor with a splat.

Kelly reached down between her legs and picked Shawn up, cupping him in her hands. “That,” She gasped “Was amazing. When can you move in?”

A sad frown crossed Shawn's face and he asked her to place him on the counter. “I actually can't move in.” He said “Look, I'm sorry about this, please don't be mad, but this was part of my pledge. My fraternity is all tiny guys, and I had to have sex with a normal sized girl to get in.”

“Oh,” Kelly's face dropped. “So you don't really need a place?”

“No,” Shawn said “And I actually have a girlfriend, so this was kind of a one time thing, you know?”

“Oh,” Kelly felt a little better, and a little worse. She was a cheater now, but so was Shawn. Then a thought crossed her mind “You said you had to have sex with me to get in your house, how are you going to prove it?”

“Well,” Shawn smiled his amazing smile, looking a little guilty. “I actually recorded a bit while I was inside you. Your face isn't in it or anything. It picked up your heartbeat and some of your voice, but you can't tell it's you. Should be enough to convince the boys though, do you mind?”

Even after all this Shawn was still charming, and Kelly still liked him. “I guess so, it'll make a good souvenir, right?” Shawn just smiled. “One condition though,” She added, and Shawn's smile faded a little.

“What's that?”

“You can go back to your other life tomorrow, but tonight you're mine.”

Shawn grinned again, “Deal.”

Kelly grabbed Shawn off the counter, and brought him back down between her legs. She pushed him in headfirst this time, and didn't stop until he was good and deep. Tonight was already a loss, she could practice being a good girlfriend later.

Kelly stood again, bracing herself against the counter. It had been almost 10 minutes since she had dashed to her bathroom and she found Will, still waiting patiently on her phone. Shawn started working his magic as she brought the screen to her face.

“Hey babe, I'm sorry but something's come up, can we talk about this tomorrow?”

“Uh-sure, I guess.” Will said dejectedly.

“Great. See you then, I love you!” Kelly said and ended the call just before a loud moan left her lips. It was clear that Shawn had plenty of energy left.

Kelly pulled off her top and tossed it to the floor. She ran her hands up and down her body, swaying her hips back and forth, sliding Shawn this way and that inside of her. Some other lucky lady might have claimed Shawn, but tonight that didn't matter. Tonight it was just the two of them, and Kelly wasn't going to waste a minute. She laid face down on her bed and snaked her hand between her thighs, finding her clit. Kelly humped her hand and moaned like a woman possessed, masturbating with abandon for over an hour until she passed out with Shawn still inside of her.