- Text Size +
Kelly woke up, still laying on her belly, with a big smile on her face. She'd already missed a class and she didn't even care. She felt so relaxed and rested, and didn't have a care in the world. Shawn had woken her up, shimmying his tiny body down the length of her fleshy tunnel until he slid out of her. Kelly didn't do anything to help him, she just laid there and enjoyed it.

Shawn joined her in the shower where they washed off the residue of last night's adventure. They dried off, got dressed, and said their goodbyes.

“Will I see you again?” Kelly asked, her hand resting on the doorknob.

“Maybe.” Shawn flashed his amazing smile again. “But if we do meet again, it has to be for the first time, you know?”

“Right, I get it...” Kelly said softly. Shawn's message was clear: last night hadn't happened, her number would be deleted from his phone, and unless they ever saw each other again they would remain strangers. She opened the door. “I had a great time.”

“Likewise, you take care now.” and with that Shawn stepped into the hallway, and out of Kelly's life.

Kelly skipped the rest of her classes that day, and called out of work, two things she never did. She spent a lot of that time streaming an old sitcom and generally moping about. Shawn had been too good to be true, and that was absolutely right. He'd used her like Ian had, yes, but with Shawn she was somehow okay with it. Maybe because they seemed to have such good chemistry? Had that been a lie too? Was Shawn able to be that charming with anybody? Able to make anyone feel at ease around him? No guy had excited her so much when she first met him, not even Will. She wanted to believe that what she felt was genuine and reciprocated, but couldn't escape the sad feeling that this might not be true.

Kelly's last prospective roommate was coming over today, and she was hardly enthused.
Nobody would compare to Shawn, and she felt guilty about that. She had cheated, and while she'd thought it would end in a relationship it only wound up being a fling. Should she tell Will? Could she tell Will? She tried to put that thinking aside for now. She reminded herself that she was looking for a roommate, not a new sextoy and certainly not a new boyfriend. She was trying to pay her rent, not replace her relationship. She would give this last guy a chance, hopefully things would work out this time.

Kelly looked over at her clock, realizing that she only had 20 minutes before her last guest arrived. She opened her closet and threw on the first things she could find: A pair of tight black boyshorts that didn't quite cover her the bottom of her asscheeks, and a T-shirt from one of her favorite bands that Will had bought for her. She laid back on her bed, feeling more than a little emotionally exhausted, and scrolled on her phone while the remaining time passed by.

A few minutes past 3 PM her phone dinged, and Kelly went out to the hallway and brought back another surprisingly light box. She hoped she wasn't about to have another “Kevin Incident”. She removed the lid and her eyes widened a bit in surprise.

Inside the box was Liam, a Junior English major. He had sandy blonde hair and a little goatee. He was fit, but not overtly muscular like Mike had been. He wasn't a knockout like Shawn, or even Mike, but he wasn't unattractive either. All of this was kind of hard for Kelly to see though, because Liam was only an inch tall. She had to lean in, but she could just barely hear his tiny, almost squeaky voice.

“Kelly? I'm Liam! Nice to meet you!”

“Good to meet you too.” Kelly answered. She stopped herself from offering a finger for him to shake, lest it knock him over, and opted for a wave instead. He waved back. “I want to talk to you a bit about what rooming together would be like, but first I've got a few basic questions. Is that okay?”

“Sure thing!”

“Okay. First. Are you a member of a fraternity or any other campus society?”

“Um, no, I am not. Not even a club, honestly. Why, is that a requirement?”

“It's not, thank you for answering truthfully. Next question: Do you have a girlfriend who would not be okay with this living arrangement or if you're single, are you expecting this living arrangement to evolve into a romantic relationship?”

Liam rubbed the back of his head “I'm single, and I'm planning on staying that way for a while actually. I hope that's okay.”

Another box checked. “That's perfectly fine. Third: You're aware of what you're getting yourself into, right? Confined spaces, darkness, being on my schedule. If you get yourself into trouble I might not be able to help you, you okay with all that?”

Liam straightened up a little. “Yeah I'm comfortable with all that. I'm pretty low maintenance and most of my classes are online so I shouldn't be uh-coming and going a lot.”

“Good.” Kelly allowed herself to smile a little.

“Did I pass?” Liam asked, looking inquisitively up at her.

Kelly chuckled “Yes, so far so good. Why don't we talk a bit, get to know each other a little better?”

They chatted for the better part of 30 minutes, and Kelly found herself genuinely enjoying the conversation. Liam wasn't flirty and charming like Shawn had been. She could tell he was interested in her, but in a genuine, sort of friendly way. He was attracted to her, no doubt about that, but the attraction seemed purely physical. He was exactly the guy she'd expected when she first placed her ad in the sense that he was a horny collegiate male who literally wanted to be surrounded by pussy full time, but there was something else there too. He seemed like someone she could have coffee with and chat about life. It was really disarming, he wasn't getting her soaked like her conversation with Shawn had, but talking to him felt comfortable, easy. They talked about their hobbies and the logistics of living together, and after it all Kelly decided she liked him.

“Thanks for letting me get to know you better Liam, there's some real creeps out there, a girl can't be too careful.”

“Oh for sure, I get it. So,” Liam looked up at her “am I a creep?”

Kelly laughed. “No, I don't think so, you seem like you'd make a good roommate. So,” She said, sitting down with him between her legs, watching him compare himself to her gigantic thighs “would you like to come in and see your room?”

For a second Liam didn't say anything, he just continued staring dumbfounded at her thighs and crotch. He jerked back to reality as her words sank in. “Y-yeah, that'd be great! I mean, we should, you know? Just to make sure that I'm a good fit-er, what I mean to say is that we need to be sure we're compatible. As roommates.” As Liam blubbered through this Kelly's giant form scooted away from him and laid back on the bed. She lifted her waist and pulled her shorts down, leaving them looped around one of her ankles. She picked Liam up and set him down on her waist.

“Do you need any help?” Kelly asked, reaching one of her hands towards him.

“Um, no. Well, I don't think so. Let me try.” Liam started walking towards her crotch. Kelly's thighs were like twin monoliths reaching up into the sky and ending at knees he couldn't see. He got on his hands and knees when he reached the ledge that led down to her pussy. Gripping her skin tightly, he slowly climbed his way down between her legs.

Kelly felt blood rush to her lower lips in response to the little pinches of Liam's hands as he climbed down her. He reached her entrance and Kelly swore to herself, she'd been so apathetic about this meeting that she'd forgotten the lube! She was about to pull Liam away while she reached under her bed for it, but after a little bit of struggling the sensation that was coming from the outside of her body was suddenly on the inside. Liam was apparently small enough that Kelly didn't need to be wet for him to get inside of her. Good to know.

Kelly waited a moment and then felt Liam move. He was small enough that he didn't exert much pressure on her folds, and he could slip through them easily. Kelly hadn't known what to expect, but this was different from every guy she had inside her so far. She could barely feel him, like a faint tickle traveling through her. It was arousing, no doubt, but subtle. She felt like she could ignore it if she wanted to, and if she focused all her attention on it she could get downright soaked. She wondered if he could work her G-spot the way Shawn had, and promptly put that thought out of her mind. She doubted Liam had the strength or the energy to make her feel the way a guy four times his size had. And besides, this was a business transaction first and foremost. Kelly needed to pay her rent, every other aspect of this arrangement was secondary.

Like with Mike (and Kevin, unintentionally), Kelly decided to see what a normal day would be like with him in his “room”. She reached down and pulled her tight shorts back up, sealing Liam inside. She sat up and then cautiously stood. She could feel the tickle inside of her, and even though she was upright it still appeared to be going deeper. She walked around the room a bit, and when she was satisfied that her movement wouldn't dislodge Liam she sat down at her desk and cracked open a textbook for some required reading. She found that she was able to focus on her studying without any trouble, but every time she let her mind wander Liam was there, the tickle inside her.

Kelly looked over at the clock and was shocked at how much time had passed. She decided to text Liam, 45 minutes was surely a generous amount of time for a tour.

“Hey, have you gotten a good look around? It's almost 5...”

“Lol oops! Totally lost track of time, sorry about that! Be right out.” And true to his word, the faint tingling began to travel toward her entrance. So much more personable than Ian, and such a better sense of direction than Kevin!

Kelly laid back down again and peeled off her shorts, spreading her legs. The internal tickle turned back into an external one, and soon she watched a soaked Liam climb back up to her waist and flop spread eagle onto his back, staring at the ceiling and appearing to be catching his breath. Kelly couldn't help but giggle a little at the sight of him.

“Well?” She broke the silence “What do you think?”

“That,” Liam gasped “Was even better than I expected. When can I sign the lease?”

Lisa laughed again. This had all gone really well, and that actually worried her a little. In some way she never seriously entertained the idea that she'd take one of these little guys up on their offer, and now an ideal candidate was laying between her hipbones, ready to go. She needed time to think this through.

“I need to sleep on it...” she said slowly “but can I let you know by tomorrow?”

“Yeah sounds good.” Liam said and slid down off of Kelly's hips. He navigated her body like it came naturally to him. They said their goodbyes and Kelly was left alone to ponder her decision.

An hour later Kelly was in the middle of sketching out a pros and cons list in one of her notebooks when Will called. She answered, and was surprised at how cheerily she greeted him, she was in a much better mood than she had been in days. Will was looking rather dour as his face appeared on camera, and he homed in on Kelly's good demeanor right away, quickly bringing her down to his level. They talked about how she seemed to be growing distant, how Will was worried about their future, and whether Kelly was falling out of love with him. The conversation turned into a fight, then turned into crying and consolation, and finally turned into phone sex. If Kelly hadn't been so drained she might have felt some guilt as she brought her phone down between her legs and showed an unsuspecting Will the pussy that had housed five different guys in the last week.

Kelly lay in her bed afterwards, sad and exhausted. She thought about how chipper she was before she got on the phone, how things really did seem to be deteriorating with Will, and wondered how long their relationship could survive this long distance. All this drama had been the result of one unusual week, how would they stand a real challenge? She couldn't have fights like this every week, it was too much.

Slowly, almost on autopilot, Kelly picked up her phone and texted Liam.

“Hey, I made up my mind. It's all yours if you want it, can you move in this Saturday?”

Not two minutes went by before she got an answer. “Absolutely! Looking forward to it, roomie :)”

Kelly smiled slightly, feeling a little better, then fell asleep.