- Text Size +
"Almost got it.."

The view shook and wobbled on the computer screen with each uncertain movement. Scarlett was adjusting the camera she had plugged into her computer, trying to get a good angle of her tabletop and upper body, but not far enough that she could still see her tiny friends on the screen. At the moment they were all on the table next to her looming breasts. They weren't as big as Carrie's (at least when she was normal sized), but right now they seemed like huge mountains of flesh, with only Scarlett's white bra to hold them back. She wore nothing else on her upper body but the bra, after all, right now was special.

Scarlett was about to host her first streaming event! And she was so excited! A little nervous. But still excited!

Her first video had done pretty well online, earning her enough to buy an actual camera for this one! She also made a few extra bucks selling a few pictures here and there of her friends between her toes, each screaming and waving with only their upper bodies hanging out. A couple guys even paid her for just pics of her feet only! If more people did that, she might not even have had to shrink her friends! But her size content was still the big seller, so here they were again.

Recently, Scarlett found a new streaming site, Jitter. It was perfect for doing a live-stream event! She could stream to her fans and they could donate all the money they wanted, and even request her to do stuff with her friends they wanted to see. It was a win-win. For everyone except her friends, of course, as they still stand fearful of their friend’s massive bust.

Scarlett’s breasts seemed to jiggle with each movement as she continued to adjust her camera. The resolution on screen was much better than what it was on her phone, the small specks on her table seeming more infocus, with their figures and clothes more evident, showing that these really were shrunken people.

Scarlett smiled as she finally got the right angle she wanted, showing her upper body, head, and a view of the desk in front of her. She settled back in her chair as she began typing away again at her computer, logging into Jitter, setting up the stream, and linking up her donation box directly to her bank card. It took a minute, but it was a super easy process.

Scarlett looked at the que for her first livestream. There were already at least 2 dozen people already waiting for her to premier. It felt good, knowing that she was already rising in popularity, which translated of course to more money!

"Alright, you guys ready?" Scarlett asked, looking down at her chest to the five specks. As usual, she couldn't hear their protesting cries. They've already been scarred enough over the past few days of pictures, why wouldn't this just stop…

"Good!" Scarlett said, interpreting the waving as them giving the go-ahead.

With a few more clicks of the mouse and a hit of the spacebar, the stream was finally underway.

“Hey everyone,” Scarlett said as the statues changed to “LIVE” on her computer, “I’m so happy you all could tune in to my first livestream! Don’t forget to donate for more stuff!”

Already a few comments and donations were being posted into the chat.

$5, Zero6Vi: Really good stuff! Keep it up!

$12, whoisthis123: Loving it, Queen! More please!

Scarlett felt her pride, or rather, ego, growing more and more with every little comment, it was all so sweet of them! And donating their money just made it all the sweeter.

“Thanks guys! I’m so glad you love my stuff! We really have a lot of fun making it,” Scarlett said, looking down at her friends by her breasts.

While she was talking, Bobby and Carrie were waving and jumping around like crazy. They were desperate for someone to see them, maybe they’d call for help or come rescue them. They would beg for anything right now to end this… Scarlett was having fun, but this was literally torture.

Ghostlyfivei: Oh shit are those the tinies!? Could barely even see them down there, LOL!

$6, dldavid: Luckies!!

Though their attention was now drawn to the tiny figures on the table, none of the viewers thought of calling for help or anything like that. Owing to the fact that they, like Scarlett, thought they were also into making the content. Most also just wouldn’t care if they found out otherwise, good porn like this was difficult to come by, so it’d be an acceptable sacrifice for the sake of jerking off. Hell, it might even make it better porn.

Scarlett smiled at her tiny captives, happy to see some of them were so enthusiastic about the stream. She took her right hand off the mouse and brought it towards her two waving friends. She very gently reached down and pinched up one at random, picking up Carrie so just her upper body and arms poked out from the soft skin. She couldn’t help but giggle feeling the formerly stronger woman struggle and squirm, it kinda tickled!

“I’m pretty sure this one is… Mariah? They’re so small I can hardly tell most the time,” Scarlett said, squinting at her friend as she tried moving around frantically. She moved her fingers closer to the camera until the tiny figure was a little more visible.

“Oh it’s Carrie! Hey Carrie! Say hi to everyone!” Scarlett said in a friendly tone, showing off one of her BFFs to her fans.

“Please! Please help us! We don’t want to be here!” Carrie screamed as loud as she good, despite her lungs being pressed slightly between Scarlett’s fingers. “She’s already killed us so many times! Please!!! We’re at-”

Carrie continued to scream for help, listing out Scarlett’s address as loud as she could. What she didn’t know, however, was that while her panicked face was more in focus, her screams still sounded like shrill squeaking. The mic on the camera wasn’t exactly professional grade, just good enough at picking up normal volumes of sound and not sound like garbage.

Shrinkfan182: Wow she’s really committed.

Suddenly, another message popped up on scream that really caught Scarlett’s eye.

X_6sex9_X: I’ll give you $50 to eat her right now.

“Oh?” Scarlett said, intrigued by this offer, “looks like we got a request already! Anyone else wanna see me eat little Carrie over here?”

“W-What!?” Carrie yelled.

15inchbroner: Hell yeah I wanna see that!

Butchlovin: Eat that little snack~

The chat started going crazy over the request. It was definitely a favorite.

“Alright, send the money and I’ll gobble her up!” Scarlett said, very excited at this gain. It wasn’t every day someone gave you a bunch of money just to eat something! Within seconds the $50 was sent by X_6sex9_X, along with a few more bucks from other excited fans who wanted to see it.

“Sorry Carrie,” Scarlett said in a casual tone, bringing her hand closer to her face once again, “you heard ‘em. Down you go.”

Carrie screamed, thrashing around as she saw Scarlett lick her lips and open her jaw. The inside of her mouth was already pooling with saliva, though that might’ve just been for the camera. Her white teeth seemed to gleam in the light.

As Carrie hung over Scarlett’s tongue, she began to close her mouth, very very slowly while making sure the camera caught it all. Her lips closed around her fingers as she still held Carrie, only letting her go very very slowly as she slid her fingers out of her mouth. She was careful to pinch off a little something before bringing her fingers out completely, a small surge of a different flavor immediately coming into her mouth. A bridge of spit dangled between her fingers and lips before finally collapsing and falling to her hand. She reached down near the other and deposited what she’d pinched not to far away from them.

Katie screamed and Dylan nearly threw up as they saw, only a few meters away from them, was Carrie’s severed leg, covered in saliva but still oozing blood. After all, Scarlett had to save something of Carrie if she wanted to regenerate her, she didn’t want to just kill her friend, that’d be mean.

Before doing anything with her tongue, Scarlett leaned in closer to her camera and opened her mouth. It was hard to tell on her tongue, but you could see the tiny form of Carrie laying amongst the taste buds. A small red smear seemed to drag from her right leg, though the blood her leg was losing soon mixed well with Scarlett’s saliva. She kept screaming out in pain as her leg was screaming out in pain, or whatever was left of it. She tried crawling away, a normal response despite being stranded on Scarlett’s tongue with nowhere to go, though she couldn’t get far before Scarlett closed her mouth, quickly and very obviously swishing around the contents of her mouth.

Scarlett gave a slight moan, as if enjoying this “snack” of a friend. She opened up her once again to show her fans. It took her a few seconds, but soon she could point out a small body on the left part of her tongue, completely coated in spit and laying still, whether dead or just passed out was anyone’s guess.

$30, X_6sex9_X: Now bite it and swallow her.

Scarlett was a little taken aback by the newest message. They wanted her to bite her friend?? There was no way she could do that without cutting her friend in half, and imaging Carrie’s guts on her teeth was just… EW!!!

Still… money was money, so she could just give it a try this once. With her tongue still in view, Scarlett scrapped the top of it against her teeth, until she could see Carrie laying on top of her tooth. Most of her body lay on the giant molar, only an arm dangled over one side.

Carrie was nearly gone. Her head was dizzy and light from both the loss of blood and the lack of air in this wet pit. Her eyes only managed to focus for a second to see some weird off-white ceiling above her, slowly coming closer.

On the camera, the viewers got a clear look at the inside of Scarlett’s mouth, with an almost focused view of Carrie on one of her perfect teeth. As they saw her teeth coming closer together, very slowly, they saw the itty bitty woman lift her arm very lazily. Was she gonna try lifting the tooth? She must have been delusional! As her hand made contact, the tooth didn’t slow one bit. Resist as she might, Carrie’s arm was soon bent down against the tooth she lay on. She didn’t have the energy or mentality to scream again as the tooth covered her. Soon the view of her was blocked out to even the viewers as Scarlett pressed her teeth together.

A small crunching noise came from between Scarlett’s teeth, causing more than one viewer to immediately reach orgasm.

Scarlett only gave a quick view of the remains, all red and gooey, with a broken bone here and there and a severed hand caught between her teeth, before quickly swallowing what remained of Carrie. She just couldn’t stand feeling, much less SEEING the disgusting guts and stuff that was in her mouth… She only ate good normal looking food, not guts and stuff…

Although… As she licked around her mouth, there was a certain.. Flavor, that she didn’t find all that bad. It almost tasted like bologna, or something very familiar, she just couldn’t put her finger on it.

Scarlett turned her attention back to the chat. In those last few moments multiple people were writing in all caps just how hot that was. It started to make Scarlett actually feel kinda hot because of it. She liked pleasing these people and accepting their money, but maybe there was something to this too.. At the very least, eating Carrie was kinda fun! And later when she revived her they’d both have a good laugh about it!

Already more requests were flying in. After reading three more ones that were written in painful amounts of detail, Scarlett looked down to her remaining friends.

“Alright, who’s next?”