- Text Size +
Scarlett groaned lightly as she tried setting her phone up correctly. This was so annoying.

It was the day after Scarlett had shrunken her friends and brought them home. She spent the rest of the day on her computer spreading her intro vid around to try and get out there in the size fetish. Videos of actually shrunken people were still pretty new, and hardly even done because of a shortage of “volunteers”, so she quickly had heads turning. She smiled excitedly at the positive comments as her friends sat next to her computer, trapped inside an empty matchbox. Scarlett put them in there for safekeeping, and so she didn’t accidently crush them in her pocket. After some time she just forgot they were even in there, remembering them in the morning and feeding them some crumbs from her morning wholewheat toast. She really wasn’t doing all this out of spite or cruelty, she just needed the money and thought it’d be fun for them all to do this little project.

For the time being, she was trying to set up her phone at a good angle on her floor. This proved to be… very hard, as the phone just didn’t want to stay upright, though she tried fixing this with books and other small things she could find to put it on. She didn’t have a tripod, or even a high end camera. If she could afford one she wouldn’t even need to be doing this. Besides, her ePhone was probably good enough, they’ve literally made actual movies with them! No joke!

Eventually, Scarlett managed to get it just right so her phone wouldn’t collapse, and still get a flattering angle of her feet. She painted her nails a stunning dark red the night before just for this, they looked amazing in her opinion. But, before she could start, she had to get the gang together.

She picked up her matchbox of friends and proceeded to dump them out, very gently of course, on the floor at her feet. Though, at the speck size that they were, even at Scarlett’s most careful it was still a rough tumble onto her hard tile floor. She decided to make her first official video in her bathroom, thinking it’d be much easier to see her friends on that than on her kitchen’s wooden floor where they’d probably just get lost. The white tile made them stick out very nicely considering the wider view she was going after. On the camera they looked like small dark specks, though some human features were still visible, like their hair, general shape, and limbs. Some crumbs rolled out as well, part of their breakfast that they had no hope of finishing in their current size.

Now for a brief rundown of Scarletts cast.

Bob was just your local boy next door. He’d been on the football team back in high school, and had actually dated Scarlett on and off for the past few years he’d known her. They just couldn’t really work it out, but surprisingly managed to stay great friends in their group. He was tall, blond, and definitely a cutie. He really hated his name though, and just how basic it sounded, insisting people call him his nickname, Bobby. But as cruel as it may sound, some parents do name their kids Bob sometimes, it’s just a very common name.

Dylan on the other hand was incredibly chill in almost every situation, though in this one not so much. Never seen not wearing a hoodie of some kind, usually made some pretty dank memes in his spare time. For the time being he was working as a barista at a local coffee shop, mostly to help provide for his caffeine addiction. He had short brown hair that was often slicked down by his hoodies but still curled at the tips.

Mariah was probably Scarlett’s closest friend out of them, they were so much alike and always did everything together. From shopping to doing each other's makeup. Sure they’ve had their fights, but they always came out of it much stronger friends. She was a bit tanner than Scarlett, with her brown hair set in a perm that definitely wasn’t a mistake, don’t even try to tell her it was, she just won’t listen.

Carrie was one of the newer members of the group, joining up only a few months prior. Originally Scarlett had met Carrie at the gym, they got into a long conversation on the treadmills and traded numbers. A week later Scarlett introduced her to the gang, and almost immediately she was like family. She was much more physically active than anyone else though, she liked spending her time at the gym, and she’d like to go rock climbing and even go to the lake at least once a month. I guess you could say Carrie was something of a fisher. Her long dirty blonde hair was usually tied into a ponytail, and she often just wore a tank top over a sports bra. Her and Bobby now go to the gym together quite often, sparking some interest and gossip amongst their friends.

And finally, there was Katie, Scarlett’s short sweet cousin. She was just a few months younger, and freshly out of high school getting ready to attend college next year. Though a more quiet and reserved girl, her and Scarlett practically grew up together. Hanging out with her and the group was really helping Katie finally come out of her shell to more people, though she never forgot who her friends were. Like Katie, her hair was brown and went roughly just past her shoulders. She wore a pair of black glasses and had just the cutest freckles you’d ever see.

They all tumbled with a pained grunt onto the hard floor. They were all exhausted, spending the sleepless night banging against the side of the matchbox, pleading to be let out. When they finally managed to pass out they were abruptly awoken by a flash of light after only four hours of rest. Scarlett had greeted them good morning before sprinkling in some toast crumbs that were stuck to her finger. At their size it was more than enough, but you couldn’t really ask anyone to feel satisfied with eating just bread.

So, already exhausted, and still terrified, they all turned to their now larger than life friend.

“Scarlett!” Mariah cried out, “you gotta change us back, girl! Please!!! This isn’t funny at all!”

Scarlett, from her much higher position, couldn’t even hear her tiny friend, hell, she could hardly see them. She sat her feet straight and looked down at her itty bitty buddies, her toes seeming like mountains to them all.

“Hey guys!” Scarlett said smiling, “you ready for our first shoot?”

She couldn’t hear it, but there was a wave of high pitched squeaking as they all shouted up in protest.

“Awesome!” she continued, assuming the best, “alright so, I looked up some videos, and I think we’ll just start out with something basic. I yell at you guys to start rubbing my toes, you do that for a few minutes, then maybe I crush one of you, and that’s it. Sounds good?”

Nobody liked the sound of this. Did she say she was gonna crush one of them??? Just the thought sent fear running through them all, Dylan fell back onto his ass as he tried to slowly back away, his legs feeling stiff.

Seeing this, Scarlett quickly corrected herself, “oh no no no, don’t worry!”

She reached into her pocket and grabbed the small shrink ray she used to shrink them all just the other day.

“See there’s this button on here, if I push it, it’ll just fix you back up, good as new! Even if you die, if there’s even a little bit of blood or whatever, it’ll just grow you back and everything!”

Suffice to say, her friends weren’t very convinced.

“Here, I’ll show you!” Scarlett said, lifting up her big toe.

Everyone screamed as it sailed over them, the soft underside casting a shadow over them all, before finally landing on Bobby at random.

“Scarlett please stop!! A-AAHHHH!!” Bobby screamed as her toe came down on him.

Though it could have easily covered his entire body and then some, Scarlett’s big toe managed to only land on the right rise of Bobby’s arm and shoulder, the soft ridge of skin soon applying pressure until he could feel his bones snapping and breaking. He screamed, punching the toe with his other hand to get it off.

Almost automatically, Scarlett twisted her toe gently, ripping off Bobby’s entire arm without even thinking about it. Blood began to pool as Scarlett lifted her toe, some blood staining her skin, though her expression hadn’t really changed that much. She knew they’d be fine!

As Bobby twisted and continued screaming, Scarlett pointed the shrink ray at him and pressed the “fix it” button, as she called it. A tiny white stream of light blipped out of the ray gun and hit Bobby. His body felt so strange, but… it was a good feeling. He wasn’t screaming anymore.

Soon, the bleeding stopped, and within seconds, his shoulder and arm was quickly regenerating. The flesh from his body seemed to smoothly stretch and bounce until at last, Bobby’s arm was good as new! His tears even stopped, he felt absolutely no pain, it was like it had never even happened. The only evidence that it had happened, of course, was Bobby’s previous arm, still torn off and bleeding only a few feet away.

“See? So you’re perfectly safe! No need to worry, I wouldn’t let you guys get hurt for reals,” Scarlett said, smiling. “Low, let's get this started.”

Scarlett reached down and hit the play button on her phone.

As she sat back up, Scarlett’s tone seemed to change nearly immediately, getting a more serious voice and expression as she looked back down at her friends.

“Alright little bugs, time to service your Queen.”

Scarlett then bent down and dragged her finger along the tops of her toes, until finally tapping three times on her big toenail.

“I want you all to start rubbing my feet as good as you can. Make me feel like I’m at the spa. And if I feel like any of you are slacking off, I swear it’ll be the last thing you ever do.”

Scarlett sat back up, smiling once again. Her face wasn’t even in frame, so she knew she didn’t have to look all mean and serious, but that’s how most people liked it. She even had to admit, it was kinda fun to be intimidating for once. Her performance wasn’t exactly Oscar-winning, but it was believable enough to her, and especially to her friends.

Now trembling in fear as their previously sweet friend basically now basically threatened to kill them if they didn’t do what she wanted. They knew it was really just for the video she was talking about, but after seeing what she did to Bobby, no one was feeling like this was just some fun video.

They all got to work, practically running up to Scarlett’s monolithic toes and beginning to push and rub as hard as they could. Katie was on the second toe on her right foot, while Bob and Mariah worked on both sides of her big right toe. On the other foot, you had Dylan struggling solo on her big left toe while Carrie was making the skin on her second left toe move as much as she could.

They all worked as hard as they could, though at their size whatever motions they were creating probably weren’t the least bit felt by Scarlett. About five minutes passed by since they began until Scarlett chimed up again, all their muscles already beginning to ache from the heavy lifting and moving.

“And don’t forget to lick them too, slaves. I want to see them clean by the time you’re finished.”

What? She couldn’t be serious…

None of them wanted to take that chance though, and all began to lightly lick Scarlett’s toes, though very hesitantly. Katie began to cry a little, both out of fear and humiliation. She was being forced to lick her favorite cousin's huge toe, and all on camera too…

Though, none grimaced more than Bobby, of course, as he was trying to lick up his own blood from between the ridges of Scarlett’s toeprint.

Another few minutes of this went by, with Scarlett occasionally flexing her toes for a bit of action. Aside from that she just sat in her chair, wondering just how long she should make this last. She was already starting to get bored.

“Alright, I’m done,” Scarlett said in her serious tone once more, now lifting her left toe slightly, “this was a waste of time.”

Dylan was pushed onto his back as Scarlett lifted her toe, its shadow falling over him as he gave a loud scream.

“Clearly you’re not all cut out for serving your Queen.”

“S-Scarlett! D-dude!! C’mon, don’t do this, man!” Dylan yelled as loud as he could, trying to beg her not to do what he thought she was gonna do. It was better than screaming, he thought…

Without another seconds hesitation, Scarlett cruelly brought her toe down on her tiny friend, smothering him at first, until finally twisting her toe once more and making a sick crunching noise the others could only barely hear. They all stopped their rubbing and licking, the girls screaming now as their friend was now killed right before their eyes.

“There, now I hope that’s a good lesson for the rest of you. You better serve your Queen better, or else.”

Scarlett lifted her toe to reveal the bloody stain that was once their good friend Dylan. Mariah fell to her knees and cried, the others could only watch as a drop of blood fell from Scarlett’s toe and onto the white tile beneath her.

Scarlett gave an extra few seconds before reaching down and stopping the footage.

“Guys that was great!!” she said, picking up her phone and going to her camera roll. She wanted to see how it turned out as soon as she could, she was honestly just so excited. Her right foot swung back in her chair more comfortably as she hit play on the video and began to watch. Aside from some background noise, it came out awesome!

Her friends, meanwhile, could only fall back and try and get some distance between themselves and Scarlett. There was no way they’d escape her, but they would feel a little safer if they were further away. But most of all, they wanted to get away from the bloody pile that was Dylan before they all burst into tears.

Scarlett would revive him soon, of course, she wouldn’t just kill a friend like that! She just really really wanted to see how the video came out before she uploaded it to her page store.

“Wow you all did amazing!” she said extremely happily, “you guys actually look like you’re scared!”