- Text Size +

In the middle of the night, Max's enormous manhood stiffened again. Julia and I were still stuck to the cum near the tip. The giant moaned and let out a fart. "HEY, MARIA? WANNA PLAY SOME MORE?" he giggled as he lowered his huge hand into his underwear, picked us up, and lifted us out. "HELL, YEAH! THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE, AND I'M STILL HORNY, SO WHY NOT?" Maria moaned as she sat up, and her hand was also lowered towards her crotch. The two giants were already horny again. "I HAVE AN IDEA!" Max grinned as he peered down at us. "HOLD THEM WHILE I GET THE TAPE..."

Maria picked us up from his hand, and he went downstairs. "YOU TWO HAVIN' FUN?" the giantess giggled with a grin of lust on her red, hot lips. "WE'RE GONNA KEEP YOU FOREVER! YOU'LL BE OUR LITTLE SEX TOYS, AND YOU'LL WORSHIP US LIKE THE GODS WE ARE!" she went on, constantly lowering the hand she held us in towards her wet crotch. "WE ARE GONNA PLAY LOTS OF FUN LITTLE GAMES WITH YOU!" She giggled like a little girl and pressed us lightly against her engorged, red pussy. Just when I thought she would let us drown in her juices, Max returned. "ENJOYING YOURSELF? THAT'S GREAT, BUT DON'T LEAVE ME OUT!" he said as he removed his boxers and let his red, hard penis bounce around a little. Then, he sat down so that he faced Maria.

"I'LL TAPE THEM ON!" She laughed loudly and put us down on the giant man's giant dick head, then took the tape. She had a grin of evil, lust, and playfulness on her sexy face while she taped our naked little bodies to the powerful, godlike man's cock, making it stand up harder than ever, so much that it almost trapped us between his stomach and dick head. Just then, as we were hanging upside–down on his aroused, towering penis, I noticed that his cock was actually very long – it almost reached his belly button! "COMFORTABLE?" he laughed down at us. We were firmly strapped to his hungry cock with tape, and almost pinned down into his stomach to boot. "I THINK WE'LL ENJOY THIS!" Maria smiled as she beheld her piece of art; she had strapped us in such a way that our arms were strapped firmly into our sides, our legs as immobile as our arms, but with our heads, crotches, and Julia's boobs free, so we would become as aroused as possible too.

"LOOK HOW HELPLESS THEY ARE!" Max exclaimed and moved his hips back and forth, making his penis follow this pattern too, and at enormous speed. When it calmed down, the giant stood on the floor as Maria lay on the bed with her huge, sexy ass up in the air. "FART ON'EM, BABY!" the mighty giant moaned as he positioned his cock so that we were right underneath Maria's giant anus. The goddess farted, just as powerfully as before, but even smellier. "INSERT IT! THIS GODDESS WANTS THE COCK OF A GOD IN HER ASSHOLE—WITH THOSE LITTLE BUGS ON IT!" the enormous, horny woman almost yelled. The horny giant slowly inserted his hard cock with us taped to the head into Maria's tight, smelly ass.

When the giant's dick head entered her ass, Maria's whole body shook, and she laughed loudly between her moans. Max pulled out and grinned. "READY FOR ROUND TWO?" He did this three more times before Maria finally wanted to lick and suck the enormous tower with us strapped into it. Max sat down on the bed, and Maria knelt before him. Julia and I held our breaths as the giant goddess's red mouth approached from above. She sucked the giant's cock and licked the two naked toys taped to it. Next, she fetched a condom and dangled it in front of us. "REMEMBER THIS?" she giggled as she sensually put it on the giant cock. "THIS TIME, YOU WON'T EVEN HAVE TO FUCK!" Max laughed.

The giant couple had their sex with us in the condom again, but this time, we were totally immobile. When they came, Max took off the condom and fell asleep. Maria looked at us and giggled. "IN THE MORNING, YOU'LL GET A NICE JAR TO BE KEPT IN. IT'LL BE LIKE A TOY BOX!" she grinned as she lay back down, leaving us taped to the naked giant's dick. Luckily for us, the cum had made the tape looser, so we managed to get out after a while. We climbed down Max's crotch and the hairs on his leg to get down to the floor, then ran across the parquet to get to the stairs. There was no way we could get down there, I thought at first, but Julia figured we could climb down on the side. We'd have a good grip since we were naked.

It was hard work, but we made it. When we reached the bottom, though, the giant woke up and noticed that we'd escaped. He came stomping down the stairs, booming, "SHOW YOURSELVES IN TWO SECONDS, OR I'LL PUNISH YOU SO HARD YOU'LL WISH YOU WERE FUCKIN' DEAD!"

Julia and I hid behind a plant, and the mighty giant started looking for us. Maria joined him, and she finally went over to her neighbour to borrow the cat. "We're doomed!" Julia cried. We sneaked all the way to the door before it dawned on us that we would never be safe outside. There were cats and people outside too, possibly even worse than Max and Maria. We decided to surrender. We crawled up to Maria's pink toenails as she came with the cat. "SO! YOU GIVE IN? WELL, WE'RE GONNA PUNISH YOU ANYWAY!" she said with an evil giggle. And we really were punished.

Max picked us up, carried us to the bathroom upstairs, and sat down on the toilet. He pissed and pooped in it, then held one of us in each hand over the smelly hole by his dick, which was rising again. "WOULDN'T IT BE FUN TO SEE HOW LONG YOU'D SURVIVE DOWN THERE?" he grinned. "OR WE COULD JUST FLUSH YOU!" Maria giggled as she leaned in to look. "MAYBE WE SHOULD KEEP ONLY ONE OF THEM, AND KILL THE OTHER?" she added with a menacing grin.

The enormous giants talked so lightly about killing us, as if they were talking about disposing of insects. Max started lowering us down, past his now fully erect penis, into the very toilet. The smell was terrible, and I almost passed out by the thought of being dropped into that. "WELL, I THINK WE'LL LET 'EM LIVE THIS TIME. IF THIS EVER HAPPENS AGAIN, YOU WON'T BE THAT LUCKY!" the giant thundered. He placed us on the toilet in front of his massive boner, wiped himself, and then showed us the toilet paper. "NEXT TIME, I'LL STICK YOU TO THIS!" he said, pointing to the poop on it. We were horrified by the giant couple's creativity.

Maria took us to the bathtub, which she had filled with water. For an hour or so, we were her bathtoys. She made us swim between her boobs, butt cheeks and her thighs. After that, she put on make–up and got dressed. For the first time, she separated Julia and me. I was put into her right bra cup, and Julia into her left. Then, the giants ate dinner and watched a movie. The whole time, Max touched Maria's boobs, kissed her, and hugged her—while we were in her bra. "THINK THEY'LL SURVIVE THE NIGHT?" Max laughed after a while. Maria giggled and kissed him. "WE'LL SEE!" she laughed, making her boobs jump up and down. I wondered if Julia was still OK.

Late that evening, Maria took off her clothes, but kept her underwear on. The giant couple started talking about the possibilities they had with us, from eating us to inserting us into their asses and never let us out. Of course, they grew hornier by the second, and soon enough they both undressed. Max found a glass jar to keep us in, and they went upstairs. We were put into the jar, which smelled like cum. "OH, YES! I'VE USED THIS JAR BEFORE!" Max laughed as he put he jar on the bedside table. It actually had stains of old cum all over the bottom. "WOULDN'T IT BE FUN TO USE WITH IT AGAIN, BUT WITH THEM INSIDE?" Maria grinned. "HELL, YEAH!" Max moaned as he grabbed the jar and aimed his dick at us.

The giant couple teased each other for a while, and Max rubbed his penis until his cum splashed all over Julia and me. "THAT WAS GOOD... WE'LL PLAY MORE TOMORROW." Max said nonchalantly as he put the jar back on the bedside table. "AND YOU! REMEMBER THIS: YOU'RE OUR TOYS FOREVER. YOU CAN'T ESCAPE!" Maria grinned evilly down at us. We sat there—naked, shrunk, and covered in giant cum—as the giants went to bed. Julia cried in my arms, and the giantess grinned at us before going to sleep.