- Text Size +

Now, we'd come to see the positive sides of being tiny and having no responsibility at all. Because of that, we were shocked upon hearing how the giant couple talked about us one day... "HONEY, ARE YOU STILL AS EXCITED ABOUT OUR LITTLE SLAVES AS BEFORE?" Max asked Maria. "NOW THAT YOU MENTION IT, NO." she answered. "I THINK WE NEED A BREAK FROM THEM." the giant suggested. "GREAT IDEA! WE COULD LET THEM STAY WITH SABRINA FOR SOME WEEKS." Maria agreed. "OR MAYBE WE SHOULD INTRODUCE THEM TO SOME NEW PLAYMATES?" Max grinned evilly down at us in the cum-jar. "DO YOU HAVE ANYBODY SPECIFIC IN MIND?" smiled the giantess with a curious look on her face. "THAT I DO." Max grinned. "THEIR NAMES ARE ANDREW, A BUDDY OF MINE, AND HIS HORNY BITCH OF A GIRLFRIEND, RAMONA. THEY'RE THE TWO BIGGEST PERVERTS..."—he grinned at the pun—"...THAT I KNOW OF, AND THEY'RE PROUD OF IT!" "BUT WILL OUR TOYS SURVIVE?" Maria asked with a concerned look on her beautiful face. "I THINK SO. ANDREW OWES ME A LOT OF MONEY—AND I'LL PROBABLY NEVER GET 'EM BACK—BUT I'LL TELL HIM HE'LL ONLY HAVE TO PAY ME BACK IF THEY DIE. HECK, WITH ALL THE KINKY STUFF THAT COUPLE'S INTO, HE'LL PROBABLY PAY ME TO LET HIM BORROW THEM!" Max laughed. The giants agreed to let Andrew have us for a couple of weeks, maybe months.

The next morning, Max had arranged to drop by Andrew and his girlfriend's apartment. He had us in his boxer. His cock got hard after a while, but he seemed to ignore it. After driving for about half an hour, he stopped, and we heard voices outside. "MAX! LONG TIME NO SEE! WHAT BRINGS YOU HERE?" Andrew exclaimed. "THOUGHT I'D SEE MY OLD BUDDY! AND HIS LADY, OF COURSE. HI THERE, RAMONA!" Max laughed. "C'MON, IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOU HAVE SOMETHING ELSE IN MIND, MAX!" Ramona giggled. "WANT A THREESOME?" the the two giants asked at the same time. They sounded like they meant it, and Ramona touched Max's erect penis through the fabric of his pants. "WELL, NO. I'VE GOT A WOMAN NOW, Y'KNOW?" Max said. "THE REASON I'M HERE, IS BECAUSE I HAVE A DEAL FOR YOU. DO YOU WANT TO TEST OUT A... SEX TOY FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS, MAYBE LONGER?" Andrew replied: "YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE! SHOW US!"

Max opened his pants, pulled on the waistband, and reached into his boxer for us, then put us on the living room table by a giant ash tray. "WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE? ARE THEY... TINY PEOPLE?" Andrew grinned. "EXACTLY." Max nodded. I thought you'd like to test 'em out. "HELL YEAH!" the perverted couple exclaimed. "THERE'S TWO CONDITIONS, THOUGH! YOU CAN'T KILL THEM; THEN YOU'LL HAVE TO PAY UP THE MONEY YOU OWE ME, AND PAY FOR THE LITTLE SLAVES HERE. IT'S A FREE DEAL, AS LONG AS THEY'RE ALIVE. ALSO, I DECIDE WHEN THE TIME IS UP, THOUGH I GUARANTEE YOU TWO WEEKS. DEAL?" Andrew stared at us for a while, then looked at his lap, where his penis was rising. "DEAL! THEY NEED LITTLE FOOD, RIGHT?" he grinned. "SURE, JUST WATER AND BREAD, MOSTLY. AT LEAST WHILE YOU HAVE THEM." Max said. "NO WONDER YOU WERE HARD! WHY DON'T YOU GIVE US A DEMONSTRATION TO SATISFY YOURSELF?" Ramona giggled. "NAH, YOU'LL FIGURE IT OUT. I'LL GO HOME AND SATISFY MY GIRL AND ME AT THE SAME TIME." Max laughed as he headed for the door. "IF THERE'S ANYTHING, JUST GIMME A CALL."

Max slammed the door, and we were now alone with the two giant strangers. Andrew had black hair and grey eyes, a little moustache, and looked dumber than average. He also had his face in a stupid grin most of the time. Ramona had black hair as well, and brown eyes. She had very sleek skin, and long, skinny limbs. She had more weight around her waist and chest, however. "NOW, WHY DON'T WE SLIP INTO SOMETHING MORE COMFORTABLE?" suggested the giantess with excitement in her voice as she started to undress. Soon, our new masters towered over us, wearing nothing but their underwear. Dirty underwear with discoloured spots. "SO, HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE SO TINY AND AT OUR MERCY?" Ramona started, grabbing her swaying hips with her long fingers. "DO YOU LIKE OUR UNDERWEAR? WE HARDLY EVER CHANGE IT—THE LONGER IT'S BEEN WORN, THE SEXIER IT IS!" Andrew grinned as he touched his hardening manhood. "NOW, LET THE FOREPLAY BEGIN!" Ramona announced and picked us up, one in each hand.

"I HAVE TO TAKE A PISS," the giantess grinned. "HOW ABOUT YOU?" Andrew grinned evilly, and the two went into the bathroom. There was a bathtub which the giants would consider rather small, but which was like a football stadium to us. We were placed in this tub as the giants undressed. The naked giant pointed his semi-erect penis right at us from high above, and aimed a torrent of golden piss at us, far below, where there was no escape. He enjoyed how he could aim the beam so well at us, drenching us with his hot, smelly urine. The piss level in the tub quickly rose to our knees, then our crotch. Now it was Ramona's turn. The enormous giantess slowly stepped into the bathtub, one leg at a time. Each time her gigantic foot hit the floor, piss splashed everywhere. The gigantic Ramona placed her pillar-like, long legs on either side of us. The two giants both laughed loudly as she let her yellow stream crash down at us, making the piss level rise above our shoulders and forcing us to swim in the giant couple's urine.

The odour was awful, and Ramona made it worse by actually taking a crap in the tub, almost crushing us when it fell. "SWIM IN OUR PISS, YOU WORTHLESS LITTLE BUGS!" Ramona almost screamed with joy. "AND CRAWL UP ON MY GIANT TURD! SMELL IT! OH, FUCK! IT'S SO AROUSING TO DOMINATE LITTLE TOY PEOPLE LIKE THIS! I FEEL LIKE AN ALMIGHTY GODDESS!" Us swimming in her and her boyfriend's piss made her horny as hell. We had to push her crap into a special drain in the tub once the piss had flowed away—this bathtub was apparently made for games like that! The water was turned on, and the giants flushed their special bathtub. Then, they washed each other, and us. "DON'T WORRY—YOU'LL GET TO SWIM IN OUR PISS AGAIN LATER," laughed Ramona.

When they were a little cleaner, the giantess put us on her boobs. "SUCK 'EM!" she barked. As we sucked her giant nipples as best we could, Andrew aimed his cannon at Julia and came on her. "YOU LITTLE BITCH! LOOK AT THE MESS YOU'VE MADE! CLEAN IT UP—WITH YOUR TONGUE!" Andrew laughed sadistically and was already getting a second erection. Apparently, he had more than a couple of bullets left. Julia licked his cum while he picked me up. "GUESS WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" he giggled as he placed me on Ramona's cunt. I was told to please the goddess's slippery wet womanhood. This seemingly impossible task solved itself, because the giantess came just from knowing that I was inside her pussy.

She picked me up and started working herself horny again. The giants were like sexual gods, capable of orgasming over and over. It was only a matter of time before they thought of it again. "YOU KNOW, WE REALLY ARE LIKE GIANT GODS TO THESE LITTLE TOY PEOPLE, AND THEY SHOULD WORSHIP US ACCORDINGLY!" Andrew said as he stuck his enormous cock into a condom containing Julia. "PRESS YOUR TINY TITS AGAINST MY DICK HEAD, LITTLE BITCH!" he ordered before he entered Ramona. I was assigned to suck on her nipple while Andrew touched both it and the one covered in cum. The giants kissed while pressing their chests together. I was almost crushed under the weight of the giant, much to his amusement.

When the couple was done, after about two hours of sexual torture, Julia was dropped into Andrew's boxer, right under his asshole. Ramona did accordingly with me. The giants went to sleep, pinning us down under their asses, often letting out a stink bomb just to keep torturing us. The next day, Ramona taped Julia and me to her big toe, then almost inserted it into Andrew's ass. The giant then farted on us. She caressed her boyfriend's cock with her feet as well. The next two–three weeks, we were taped in different places, put into something new, and toyed with in the most perverted, humiliating ways imaginable. We were forced to climb a mountain made from the couple's turds, dangled above their gassy assholes for hours on end, made to lick their sweaty toes and dirty soles clean, and simply made to satisfy the godlike perverts in any way they could think of. Maybe worst of all was being forced to run as fast as we could while our master and mistress walked on the butt cheeks and tried to trap us and fart on us—for hours on end. Sabrina's games were not hell; this was.

The giants found that their favourite games involved wearing diapers. They made us change them, and they played with us in them. "I LOVE DIAPERS! THEY TICKLE MY COCK SO NICELY!" Andrew giggled. "AND WE CAN PISS AND SHIT WHEREVER WE WANT!" added Ramona. They would often drop us into the diapers as well. When we were in there, Andrew would have us worshipping his giant penis, and Ramona would soak us as we caressed her gigantic pussy. Sometimes, they wore the diapers at night, and sat down after taking a crap—with us trapped inside the shit. They even wrapped up their diapers with one of us inside sometimes, then tossed them into the garbage and ordered the other to save the unfortunate one while they took turns soaking the pile of diapers in piss. All this accompanied by the giggling and laughing of the giant, perverted couple all day, every day.

We spent the nights in the giants' underwear or diapers, and they also kept us there when they weren't using us, though that wasn't often. We spent two long months as the toys of this couple, enduring everything from piss swimming to worshipping their every body part. During this whole time, they never washed themselves, except after toilet games. Sometimes, they let us sit in the toilet, on a floating turd or used paper, for hours on end. When our owners finally brought us back, we were more than willing to worship them voluntarily, and their games suddenly seemed so normal in comparison. We were still captives, completely in the horny hands of Max and Maria, but even as they dominated us, we did look upon them as gods rather than devils. They made us worship them like never before, and even tried out a few of the games that the pervert couple had exposed us to. They really enjoyed diaper changing, for one.

We were still kept in the cum jar, which now also had a stench of Maria's piss after the giants decided to watch us swim in their piss once. It reeked, even after they cleaned it, which seemed to turn the giants on. The giants also experimented with us, and found that we could endure a lot for our size. We needed to breathe less, hence the toilet games weren't as much of a problem. With this in mind, our giant owners sometimes kept us in their newly adopted diapers the night through, though not necessarily after pissing or crapping in them. We came to enjoy the soft, warm diapers ourselves. The smell after farts lasted longer in them too, which appealed to our gigantic dominators. "IT FEELS GREAT NOT HAVING TO GO TO THE BATHROOM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!" the giant couple often grinned as they let us drop into their diapers before bedtime.