- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the newly written ending from 2017 that replaces the crappy old ending. I'm much happier with how this one turned out.

Max and Maria would sometimes keep one or both of us in their underwear as they went about their day. It wasn't so bad in the morning, but by bedtime, they were usually reeking with crotch sweat, especially in the summer. It had been months since they'd let Sabrina play with us, and we hoped for dear life that we'd never have to go back to Andrew and Ramona. We were convinced by now that the best chance we had was to stay with our current masters, and we tried our best to keep them pleased with us.

Once again, Maria's birthday came along, and we were stuck in her bra cups, pleasuring her nipples. Max was at work, but she had a day off, and was watching a movie when someone knocked on the door. Maria turned off the TV, fished us out of her bra, and put us back in our jar. She kept it in her hand and went to open the door. Through her tree trunk-sized fingers, we could see a familiar face. "IT'S BEEN A WHILE," Tara smiled awkwardly as she entered the house. "YEAH. IT SURE HAS." Maria wasn't too enthusiastic.

"OH, RIGHT! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!", the redhead said, a little nervously. "LISTEN, MARIA, I'VE COME TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT. CAN WE SIT DOWN AND TALK ABOUT IT?" Tara went into the living room. Maria returned to her spot on the couch, while Tara sat down in a chair. "REMEMBER HOW I SHRANK THEM WITH MY BIRTHDAY WISH?" Maria nodded. "IT WAS JUST SO FRUSTRATIN' TO LOSE THEM RIGHT AWAY, YOU KNOW? I WAS REALLY ANGRY ABOUT IT."

Tara continued. "I'D JUST LEARNED HOW TO DO IT FROM MY GIRLFRIEND SABRINA—YOU KNOW HER, RIGHT?—AND I CAME ACROSS THE PERFECT VICTIMS, GOT THE TIMING RIGHT AND EVERYTHING, AND THEN YOU SNATCHED THEM FROM ME. IT FELT SO UNFAIR." Maria nodded slightly. In the jar, memories of that night came back to me. "I'd almost forgotten how this happened," I whispered to Julia. "It feels like we've been tiny forever, but I guess it's really only been a year."

"I GUESS I UNDERSTAND," admitted Maria. "YOU FEEL LIKE YOU WASTED YOUR WISH, RIGHT?" Tara nodded. "YES. THAT'S EXACTLY IT!" "BUT WHAT ABOUT ME?" Maria said. "NOBODY EVER TOLD ME YOU COULD SHRINK PEOPLE WITH A BIRTHDAY WISH, AND IF IT HAS TO BE AT MIDNIGHT, I CAN'T EVEN TRY IT BEFORE NEXT YEAR!"

"DON'T WORRY! I'LL SHOW YOU HOW TO DO IT," Tara assured her, and the two giantesses shared a smile for the first time in a year. "BUT I HAVE ONE REQUEST FIRST," the redhead continued with a serious look on her beautiful face. "I'D LIKE MY TOYS BACK." Maria's smile quickly faded. She was backed into a bit of a corner here. Although her intentions had been noble at first, she had made us her toys just like Tara had intended to do for herself. She had no moral high ground anymore, and she knew she would feel the same way as Tara in her place. Still, she was a proud woman, and hated being in the wrong.

"SORRY, I'M KEEPIN' MY COUSIN," she said defiantly. "AND I CAN'T SEPARATE THEM NOW, SO I'M KEEPIN' BOTH." Tara frowned. "IT'S AN UNWRITTEN RULE THAT WHOEVER SHRINKS 'EM OWNS 'EM. I SHRUNK 'EM, AND FAIR'S FAIR!" Maria retorted, "STILL, I'VE HAD THEM FOR SO LONG NOW THAT IT WOULD BE UNFAIR TO MAKE ME GIVE THEM UP. SABRINA CAN SHARE SOME OF HERS, CAN'T SHE?" Maria and Tara stared intently at each other. Julia looked at me. "Can you believe them? Talking about fairness, of all things?" She closed her eyes sighed in disbelief.

"IT'S NOT THE SAME," Tara frowned. "I HAVE TO HAVE THOSE TWO." Maria put the jar down on the table—rather forcefully—and stood up, crossing her arms. "NOT GONNA HAPPEN." Tara stood up as well, shouting, "WHY IS IT SO FUCKIN' HARD TO ADMIT THAT YOU WERE WRONG?" The two giantesses shouted at each other, their voices loud enough that we had to cover our ears. Suddenly, they went quiet as Maria slapped Tara across her face. "I... I'M SORRY. I DIDN'T MEAN..." She covered her mouth with her hand when she realized what she'd done, but she didn't get to finish that sentence.

The furious redhead fled with tears in her eyes, but snatched up the jar with us in it first. She ran for her car with Maria after her, but our red-haired captress was faster. A triumphant grin spread across Tara's face as she locked the doors and started the car, even though she was still covered in tears. She laughed as she drove away as fast as she could with our jar between her mighty thighs. We could see her crotch covered by a wall of white panties.

We had trouble keeping our balance with the constant turns, and it took Tara a while to reach her destination. Finally, she parked, and as she left the car, we realized that we were in the mountains. Our captress walked up a steep slope, eventually reaching a cottage. She entered it and made sure each and every door was locked. Finally, she turned her attention to us.

"I WON," she grinned triumphantly as she let the jar hover in front of her face. "YOU'RE ALL MINE NOW." We put our arms around each other in fear. "WE HAVE A LOT TO CATCH UP ON," she said with an evil laugh. "LET'S WARM UP IN HERE." She licked her big, red lips as she brought us into the bedroom and opened the jar. "LET'S SEE... WHAT KIND OF PUNISHMENT IS IN ORDER? TRYIN' TO ESCAPE FROM ME FOR SO LONG IS A SERIOUS TRANSGRESSION, YOU KNOW!" She grinned at how unreasonable she was, and relished how powerless we were to do anything about it.

The mighty giantess moved the opened jar under her black miniskirt, between her legs, and all the way up under her ass, covered by thin, white panties. Her crotch was already slightly wet. "HERE'S AN IDEA!" A loud fart erupted from deep within her bowels, filling the jar with gas that rivalled Andrew and Ramona's in pungency. "THAT'S RIGHT, LITTLE TOYS! SMELL MY FARTS!" our captress laughed as she put the lid back on. "YOU'RE IN MY WORLD NOW!"

We were coughing and unable to breathe, and Tara loved every second of it. Though our eyes were tearing up, we could see her horny grin from outside as she shook the bottle to make us fall over, just for fun. When I thought Julia was about to pass out, the lid came off again. Tara laughed as she let us slide out onto her desk. "ENJOYING THE VIEW?" she grinned as she pushed her hips forward to give us a better upskirt view of her. Her white panties were getting increasingly moist as she got more and more drunk on power.

"SO, YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD ESCAPE ME, HUH? NEVER!" she roared and hammered her fist into the desk to demonstrate her complete power over us. The impact created a powerful earthquake that knocked us over, much to our captress's delight. "YOU'RE NOTHING BEFORE ME!" she giggled. "I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH YOU NOW. NO MAX OR MARIA TO SAVE YOU. BOW DOWN BEFORE YOUR MIGHTY GODDESS TARA!"

We dared not do anything but obey. At least with all the other giants so far, we had a sense that they wanted to keep us alive, but Tara seemed desperate enough to do anything. Despite her reassurance that we were all alone, we hoped Max and Maria would come and find us before it was too late.

Tara let her saliva drip down on top of us, threatening to drown us in the sticky liquid. "YOU'RE LIKE PATHETIC LITTLE ANTS! MAYBE I'LL PRETEND TO BE AN ANTEATER, HUH? THAT'D BE IT FOR YOU!" she boomed with a menacing grin as she squatted down, bringing her giant, sexy lips all the way down to the table. I had to pull Julia out when Tara spat on her just to make it harder. "FEAR ME!" The horny redhed opened her mouth with an evil laugh as we got on our knees, begging her not to devour us. She poked us with her enormous, wet tongue, threatening to lap us up.

"I HAVE A BETTER IDEA," she grinned as she stood up again. "GET ON." Tara put her massive index finger into her mouth and pulled it out again, placing it in front of us to climb onto. The sticky finger lifted us from the desk onto her giant bed. Our captress pulled down her panties, which were beyond soaked at this point, and touched herself a little. "MMMH! YOU WOULD FUCKIN' DROWN IN MY JUICES RIGHT NOW!" she laughed loudly and let the panties drop to the floor as she turned around.

"WATCH OUT BELOW!" the horny giantess boomed as her crotch descended from the sky. We tried to run, but it was futile. We were helpless, and she would have hit us no matter what we did. We were engulfed by Tara's flooding cunt and pinned down into the mattress. Though muffled slightly, we heard her voice roaring with laughter. "THIS FEELS SO GOOD! I LOVE IT! LICK IT, LITTLE SLAVES! LICK MY GIANT PUSSY!"

She took some of the pressure off to let us turn around. I faced her bulging clitoris and forced my tongue to lick it despite being soaked in her vaginal juices. Tara's enormous body shook with pleasure. "OH, YEAH! THIS IS AMAZING!" While we were doing our best to satisfy the horny giantess, another fart escaped her asshole. "MMMH! GUESS WHAT'S NEXT, LITTLE ONES!" Tara picked us off her engorged pussy with her long, red nails and placed us back on the bed. "LET'S SEE IF YOU'LL STICK TO MY ASSHOLE!"

Her menacing laughter echoed through the room as her smelly butthole came crashing down on us. There was no escape. It pinned us down, and as the mighty Tara commanded, we licked the rim of her enormous asshole. "CLEAN IT PROPERLY NOW, OR I'LL RAM A DILDO UP THERE AND SQUASH YOU LIKE INSECTS!" She farted again for good measure, but kept pinning us down, only shifting her butt around to allow us access to other parts of her colossal anus.

Eventually, she lay down on her back and had us keep licking while she watched it happen in the mirror on the open wardrobe door. "LOOK HOW TINY YOU ARE COMPARED TO ME!" she moaned as she started fingering herself. "I COULD WIPE YOU OUT OF EXISTENCE FASTER THAN I WIPE MY ASS!" Her sex juices came running down between her legs and into her asshole, making it harder to keep licking, but the evil goddess Tara just laughed at our struggle and pushed out another fart, sending us flying back down onto the bed.

"GET BACK TO WORK OR FACE MY WRATH!" Her face was filled with lust rather than wrath—she loved putting us through all of this. "YOU'RE GONNA LICK MY ASS A HUNDRED TIMES FOR EACH DAY I'VE BEEN DEPRIVED OF YOUR WORSHIP!" Tara laughed so hard she had to gasp for air as she once again trapped us under her gigantic asshole and let it rip. "I JUST LOVE HOW EASILY I CAN TORTURE YOU!"

Once we were stuck to her huge, pink rim again, she leaned back and fingered herself while watching us in the mirror. She kept moaning like thunder and shaking with pleasure before a flood escaped her pussy, making it look like she wet the bed. "BEHOLD MY POWER!" she boomed. "YOU'D BETTER OBEY MY COMMANDS IF YOU DON'T WANNA DROWN THE NEXT TIME I SQUIRT!" She thought about it for a second before adding, "OR PISS FOR THAT MATTER! NOW, THERE'S AN IDEA!"

Tara kept torturing us by farting and making us clean her dirty, sweaty anus while she grabbed a gargantuan black dildo shaped just like an erect penis and teased us by tickling her butt cheeks and crotch with it. "I WONDER HOW MANY ORIFICES YOU CAN SURVIVE IF I PUT YOU ON THIS THING?" she grinned as she started licking and spitting on the giant sex toy before scooping us up in her nail and placing us on the tip, in the relative safety of the slit. "HOLD ON TIGHT! READY FOR HOLE ONE?"

The giant woman didn't wait for our reply, but opened her mouth and started licking and sucking on the massive dildo. She probably wouldn't admit it, but she was taking great care not to swallow us. Her hot breath washed over us every time she breathed, and her moans were louder than ever now that we were inside her mouth.

Once she was done, we were brought between her legs. She teased us—and herself—by touching her labia lightly with the tip and then slowly pulling it down to the gigantic, flooded cave that was her pussy. "TIME FOR HOLE TWO! GET IN THERE!" Luckily for us, there was a bit for us to hold on to. Maybe she had bitten it too hard at some point, or maybe it was supposed to be like that, but it probably saved our lives deep in Tara's vagina. It was dark in there, but the wet, slippery walls surrounding us could be seen in the faint light that made it through the slightly translucent sex toy.

Tara made sure to not just ram the dildo up her cunt as hard as she'd like, which would have killed us. She enjoyed the resistance from the mushroom-shaped head on the way out the most, judging by her moans. Finally, she pulled it out. "I'M SO CLOSE!" she said in a low, horny voice as she brought the tip up to her billboard-sized face. "ONLY ONE HOLE LEFT! CAN YOU HELPLESS LITTLE TINIES HANDLE IT?" The giantess spread her legs again and moved the tip down between her mountain-sized tits, then slowly slid the dildo down her stomach and past her soaking wet pussy before letting us hover in front of her gassy asshole. "SMELL MY BUTT!" she giggled as she let out a long, thunderous fart. She made us smell it for a short while before pushing out one more. "SMELLS GOOD, DOESN'T IT? I'M SURE IT'S EVEN BETTER ON THE INSIDE!"

She didn't get to put us in, however, because she heard a sound from outside. Someone was coming. Tara scooped us off the dildo and put us back into the jar. She peeked outside and saw Max and Maria. Our captress looked at the time. It was almost midnight. She went to the fridge and, still naked, took out a cake and placed it on the table in the living room, put some candles on it, and lit them. We realized then that she had planned this whole thing in advance.

"YOU KNOW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN, DON'T YOU? IF WE'RE IN THE SAME ROOM AND I BLOW OUT THESE CANDLES AT THE STROKE OF MIDNIGHT, I'VE HIT JACKPOT," she explained to us with an evil laugh and quietly went to unlock the back door. Max and Maria reached the front door and tried to open it. "LET US IN AND HAND 'EM OVER!" they demanded, knocking loudly. "NEVER! FUCK YOU DAMN THIEVES!" Tara shouted. "IF YOU DON'T LET US IN, YOU'RE GONNA REGRET IT!" Max replied.

"OH, SHIT! THE BACK DOOR!" Tara cried out in fake concern, and the giants outside ran to open it before she could lock it. We checked the time—less than one minute left. The back door opened with a boom, and our masters entered the living room with thunderous steps, then froze at the sight of Tara sitting there with the cake. "IS THIS A BAD JOKE? A SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY?" Maria looked angry, but I thought I saw some hope in her eyes. "YOU COULD SAY THAT," Tara smiled. The clock struck midnight and she blew out the candles. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY... TARA!" she grinned as she stood up, ready for their final, desperate attempts at taking her on.

They were already shrinking, but slowly at first. Tara ran from them, but they couldn't catch her. She was actually quite fit, and if our own experience was any indication, the shrinking process probably made the other giants drowsy. Before they knew it, they were a head shorter than her and shrinking more and more rapidly. At that point, they stopped chasing her and tried instead to run away, but the giant redhead would have none of it. "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?" she asked with an ominous laugh and grabbed their arms.

They only reached Tara to her belly button now, and were no match for her. "YOU DIDN'T THINK THIS THROUGH, DID YOU?" she taunted them. "MY BIRTHDAY IS THE DAY AFTER YOURS. DID YOU FORGET?" The couple dwindled faster, only reaching the giantess's crotch now. "HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT'S IN STORE FOR YOU!" she laughed as she let out a fart and made them smell it. "THERE'S MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM!"

The couple that had on one hand tortured us with their farts and sex games for a year, yet on the other kept us safe from more dangerous giant perverts like Tara, dwindled quickly below the redhead's knees. She let go of them, but they were shrinking so fast that their attempts at escape were futile. One step, and they were maybe tall enough to reach her knee if they jumped. Two steps, and they could reach the middle of her shin. Three steps, and they were almost level with her ankles. Four steps, and they were the size of her toes.

It was hard for us in the jar to even see them at this distance, but we figured they were probably the same size as us, since every other tiny had been. "NOW, TIME TO GET MY REVENGE!" the red-haired giantess thundered. "FEE FI FO FUM! WHAT TO DO WITH TINY SCUM?" Tara's laugh filled the room as she put her hands on her hips. The giant woman lifted her foot and aimed it at the fleeing tinies, barely missing them when it crashed down. Even up in the jar, we could feel the tremors. "WHO'S IN CHARGE NOW, HUH?" She continued chasing them with her massive feet, blocking their way and pretending to stomp on them. She couldn't stop laughing like a cartoon villain as she relished her total power over them.

"MY FEET ARE ALL SWEATY FROM RUNNING AROUND ALL DAY," Tara chuckled. "MAKE YOURSELVES USEFUL AND CLEAN THEM!" Our former masters obeyed, and while they were licking Tara's impossibly gigantic feet, the giantess opened our jar and made us stand on the table instead. "I'M GONNA NEED THIS," she said with an evil smile. "DON'T THINK I'M DONE YET!"

When she'd had enough of their licking, Tara scooped them up with her nail and dropped them into the jar. "I COULD DROWN YOU IN MY PISS, BUT I DON'T FEEL LIKE IT," the giant woman giggled. "HERE'S SOMETHING FOR YOU WHILE I THINK ABOUT WHAT TO DO WITH YOU!" She placed the jar under her ass and farted into it before putting on the lid again. "ENJOY!"

The giantess put her finger on her lip while she moved the jar back and forth in front of her face, making her victims fall over for her amusement. "SHIT, I CAN'T DECIDE WHAT TO DO!" Just as she had said that, an evil grin formed on her giant face. "WAIT! THAT'S IT!" she exclaimed as she removed the lid again and then turned her attention to us. She put us down by her feet to give us a better view. "WATCH THIS!" she ordered and squatted down above the jar.

"THEY'RE MINE NOW," she smiled evilly. "AND I CAN END THEM WITH MY FUCKIN' TURDS IF I SO CHOOSE!" The first log poked out of her gargantuan anus and soon took up most of the space in the jar. It hit the bottom and slid around the little people. "YOU'RE SURROUNDED! CRAWL UP ON MY SHIT, LITTLE BUGS!" Tara sighed with pleasure and prepared for the next log. It didn't take long before it appeared, and she was intent on filling up the whole jar, so they had to climb. The giantess laughed at their struggles and touched herself at the sight of the torture she was exposing them to.

The jar was almost filled to the brim with her shit, and the tinies climbed as fast as they could to escape it, but the evil goddess would have none of that. She put the lid back on when they were almost out, and then shook the jar to make them fall back down again. "SWEET, SWEET REVENGE!" Tara grinned as she watched the disoriented tiny people crawl around on her turds. "DOESN'T SMELL TOO GOOD, DOES IT? I CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW MUCH WORSE IT IS IN THERE!"

The lid had a few holes in it, so normally they'd be able to breathe in there, but with the jar full of redwood-sized turds, I could tell they were struggling already. Although they'd been cruel sometimes, I felt no pleasure watching them choke on the noxious gases in the jar I'd spent so much time trapped in. "I feel really bad for them," Julia whimpered. "Me too, but there's nothing we can do," I said, holding her hand.

Tara's laugh thundered above as her tiny prisoners lost consciousness. Julia cried. Our new mistress put us on the table and took the jar with her into the bathroom. She was gone for a few minutes before we heard her flush the toilet. The sound of running water could be heard, and then she finally reappeared. She placed the newly washed jar behind us. It was empty.

"WELL, THEN. WHERE WERE WE?" the giantess smiled sadistically. "OH, YES! YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO CLEAN MY ASS AGAIN!" She took us back into the bedroom and lay down with her butt facing the mirror, then dropped us between her cheeks. Her enormous asshole was still dirty from shitting in the jar. "BOW DOWN TO ME!" she commanded, and we obeyed. Her thick fingers appeared from above to touch her lady parts while a loud, but not too smelly fart pushed us off and down onto the bed. Our mighty captress brought us back up with a giggle before her horny voice boomed again. "NOW, LITTLE SLAVES, LICK GODDESS TARA'S ASSHOLE CLEAN! NEVER FORGET: YOUR LIVES ARE IN MY HANDS."