- Text Size +

"MARIA?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GIVE THEM TO ME!" Tara's voice thundered across the room, startling Maria so much that she nearly dropped us. "WHY SHOULD I?" Maria challenged her and looked her in the eyes. Sitting in Maria's enormous hand, embracing each other's naked bodies while looking up at the two gigantic, gorgeous women above us, Julia and I felt so helpless. There was nothing we could do. We had no say. I stared in awe at the huge boobs of the two giantesses. Their bosoms bounced up and down as they shouted at each other. Julia pressed her naked body tightly against mine and cried a little more. I didn't even think anyone could have that many tears!

"IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY WISH THAT MADE THIS HAPPEN!" Tara roared so loudly that Julia and I had to cover our ears not to be deafened. "WHATEVER! THIS IS MY HOUSE, MY RULES, AND MY COUSIN!" Julia and I suddenly looked at each other. There was something about Maria's voice as she said the last thing that made us feel a little insecure. "I SHRUNK THEM! FUCK YOU! I WISH I'D SHRUNK YOU AND MAX TOO! I'D TAPE YOU TO THE FLOOR AND TORTURE YOU TO DEATH!" Now Julia was shivering in my arms. It finally dawned on her just what these giant people could actually do to us now. I tried to comfort her, but she could hardly hear me over the shouting giantesses. "WELL, TOO BAD YOU DIDN'T! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Maria's boobs shook wildly for a few magical seconds. "FINE! BUT YOU WILL REGRET THIS! ONE DAY, I'LL HAVE MY REVENGE ON YOU!" Tara shouted as she stomped out of the door, then slammed it shut.

Maria was silent for a few minutes. She just stood there with her palm in front of her. Finally, she turned her attention to us. "SO... I GUESS IT WASN'T A DREAM AFTER ALL? YOU REALLY ARE SHRUNK!" she said while walking towards the sofa. "No dream," I shouted as loudly as I could. "WELL, THEN IT'S MY FAULT THAT YOU'RE NOT WEARING ANY CLOTHES, HUH?" She didn't wait for an answer, because she noticed Julia crying. "AWW, C'MON JULIA! TARA'S GONE NOW! THOSE WERE JUST EMPTY THREATS!" Julia was still sobbing, but at least she seemed to feel a little reassured. She was still beautiful when she cried, I thought to myself.

"IF IT HELPS, YOU TWO LOOK REALLY CUTE DOWN THERE TOGETHER!" Maria remarked with a huge smile on her beautiful, red lips. "Thanks, but we'd like to get back to normal size, and were wondering if you could help," I said, less loudly this time, as Maria was holding us right in front of her face. She was like a living billboard to us at this size. "I'M NOT SURE..." she said, lowering her hand to the table for us to jump off. Julia wiped her tears. "What do you mean?" I asked. "OH, NOTHING, JUST DUNNO IF IT'S POSSIBLE..."

Maria fed us some teeny, tiny crumbs of bread and a drop of water. "EATIN' BREAD AND DRINKIN' WATER... LIKE PRISONERS IN JAIL!" she giggled. Once again, I couldn't help but take her remark as some sort of hint. "WELL, WHAT SHOULD WE DO NOW? I GOTTA CLEAN UP HERE, BUT YOU OBVIOUSLY CAN'T DO THAT... SO I'LL LEAVE YOU TWO HERE ON THIS NICE AND SOFT PILLOW UNTIL LATER."

She gently put us down on a smooth and silky pillow on the couch in the living room. While she cleaned up, Julia and I got a chance to talk. "Do you feel like there's something strange about Maria today?" I asked her. She nodded slowly, then kissed me passionately. "But you saw how she protected us against Tara? I think she's just a little playful and is teasing us like always," Julia said and kissed me again. At least she was as romantic and optimistic as ever.

Suddenly, Max entered the room. "AAAH! GOOD MORNING HONEY! THANKS FOR MAKING BREAKFAST!" The enormous giant was only wearing a pair of black boxer shorts, and he now strode towards the couch. It was like a déjà vu; before we could think about escaping, his giant butt hit from above. We were trapped right under his butt crack, pinned down and unable to move. He positioned himself so he was more comfortable. We didn't get more comfortable, as we were now pinned down by one of his butt cheeks as well. I thought we were going to die right there, the smell so horrible! His butt smelled like sweat and shit at the same time, and we couldn't even move our hands to pinch our noses!

"MAX? ARE YOU SITTING ON THE PILLOW?" We got our hopes up; Maria! "YEAH, WHY?" Max answered as he pushed out a powerful, smelly fart right on top of us! Just when we didn't think it could get any worse... "MAX! GET UP! YOU'LL KILL THEM!" Maria shouted. Max stood up, and Maria picked us up and let us breathe. "WHAT THE... WHAT'S THAT? INSECTS?" the giant asked. "NO! IT'S ROBIN AND JULIA! THAT BITCH TARA SHRUNK THEM WITH HER BIRTHDAY WISH, SO I THREW HER OUT," Maria explained, taking a closer look at us to make sure we were both OK. "THEIR LIVES ARE IN OUR HANDS! WE NEED TO TAKE CARE OF THEM!"

"IN OUR HANDS, HUH?" Max said as he examined us. His giant hand picked up Julia and held her upside-down by her legs and grinned. "FINE. WE'LL MAKE SURE THEY DON'T DIE," he said. As he sat down on the pillow again, I noticed through the fabric of his boxer that he was aroused. I hoped it was just a coincidence, but to be quite honest, I knew exactly why he was getting hard. "I GOTTA CLEAN UP THE REST. CAN I TRUST YOU TO TAKE CARE OF THEM?" Maria said with a serious look on her huge, beautiful face. "YEAH, SURE. AT LEAST I KNOW THEY'RE SMALL NOW, SO WE WON'T HAVE ANY MORE ACCIDENTS..." he stood up and kissed her. She dropped us in Max's hand and went back to cleaning.

"SO YOU TWO'VE BEEN SHRUNK, HUH? WELL DON'T WORRY. YOUR LIVES ARE IN OUR HANDS, YOU KNOW... I'LL KEEP BOTH EYES ON YOU. WE SURE DON'T WANNA LOSE YOU," Max said, grinning all the time. He put us on the table, then put his feet there too, next to us. "DON'T MIND ME PUTTING THOSE THERE, DO YOU? DIDN'T THINK SO..." his cock was still hard, and now Julia saw it too. I also noticed something in Maria's sexy, blue eyes when she looked towards us. I think she noticed Max's cock too... "Robin, I'm scared," Julia said. "Yeah, me too, but we can't do anything. We're too small and helpless, and they are like... like... gods..." I answered.

Julia cried again, pressing her body against mine. I couldn't help getting aroused myself. Max watched as the little people on the table held their arms around each other, and grinned at it. His hand purposely touched his cock as he reached to pick us up. "I HAVE TO KEEP AN EYE ON YOU ALL THE TIME, EVEN WHEN I'M JUST GETTIN' A DRINK!"

He went to the kitchen, opened the fridge, and took out a beer. When he sat down again, he didn't put us on the table, but on top of the ice-cold beer can. We were so cold when he put us down again that we couldn't even stand up properly. "COLD, HUH? I'LL WARM YOU UP!" he said as he put us in his palm and closed his hand, locking us inside. He sat there the whole day and played such games with us, still grinning the whole time. And every chance he got, he "accidentally" touched his giant hard-on.

Maria sat down for a while and watched as he used us as toys. He even wanted to bring us when he went to the washroom, but Maria wouldn't let him. Instead, she played her own games with us. But since she had always something to do, we were mostly left in Max's hands. In the late afternoon, he finally grew tired of playing with us, and started to talk. "SO, WHAT'S IT LIKE BEING THE SIZE OF AN ANT?" he smiled. "Terrifying," I answered, much to his amusement. "Why are you playing with us as if we were toys?" Julia asked bravely. Max laughed at first, but the giant's face soon turned serious. "'CAUSE IN A WAY, YOU ARE! YOU'RE AT OUR MERCY, SO I SUGGEST YOU JUST SHUT UP AND DO WHAT YOU'RE TOLD!" Max thundered. "But we're people!" she cried. "YEAH, BUT YOU'RE TINY LITTLE PEOPLE, AREN'T YOU?" Max chuckled as he moved his hand up and down fast enough that we lost our balance.

That evening, while having dinner, Maria noticed how Max stared at Julia and me. She got a little jealous, I think, because she wanted him to look at her. "SO, MAX, YOU'RE OK WITH US TAKIN' CARE OF 'EM?" she asked, putting us on the other side of the table. The giant nodded, and ate the rest of the dinner looking at Maria instead. He still seemed aroused, even though I suspected he'd actually jerked off several times that day, on his frequent bathroom trips.

After dinner, Maria found some chocolate. She broke it up into small squares, and then instructed us to feed Max and her, like tiny servants. The giants grinned as we slowly managed to move one square at a time, even though we were carrying them together. Soon, we were exhausted, and couldn't move another piece. "AWW, WE'D BETTER LET THEM REST FOR A WHILE, DON'T YOU THINK?" Maria smiled. "YEAH, GIVE THEM A PLACE TO REST. THEY'RE SO TINY AND WEAK, BETTER GET AS MUCH REST AS THEY CAN..." Max nodded with a smirk.

We were put on the desk by Maria's bed, and the giants went downstairs to watch TV and drink. "What if they get drunk and kill us!?" Julia asked, almost in a panic. I tried to comfort her, but she started to cry over the hopeless situation we were in. We fell asleep, exhausted from being played with the whole day. However, we didn't get to sleep long...

We were woken up by loud noises, followed by the door being opened. The giants came in, and Maria was now dressed only in a black pair of panties and a matching bra. She looked gorgeous! "YOU PROMISED ME SEX T'NIGHT!" Max grinned. "AND YOU'RE GONNA GET IT!" replied Maria, noticeably horny. There was no doubt that they were intoxicated. "What's going to happen?" Julia asked, without crying this time. I guess she was out of tears, and possibly a bit aroused.

The giants started undressing, and Max was first. He pulled down his black boxer, revealing his long, red, and hard cock. "C'MON, SEXY! UNDRESS ALREADY!" he laughed. "YOU'RE AS EAGER AS I AM, AIN'T YOU?!" Maria cooed while removing her—this time—tight panties, and then her bra, which was so big to us that I couldn't even guess the size! They touched each other a bit, then jumped into bed and started kissing each other passionately. It was so sexy to look at! Two enormous gods making out right before our eyes!

They threw off the pillows and the quilt, then lay stark naked before our eyes, laughing, kissing and touching. Max's giant penis was like big, red tower, and Maria's boobs like jiggling, soft—yet still firm—mountains! Suddenly, Max noticed that we were watching, and told Maria to look. The giant, naked lovers soon towered over us, looking down with horny grins on their faces.

"LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?" a confident Maria asked loudly. We were too terrified to answer, but she noticed my erect little penis. "AT LEAST YOU DO!" she said with a giggle. "AND SHE'S WET!" Max remarked, lifting Julia upside-down like he'd done earlier. "YOU THINKIN' WHAT I'M THINKIN'?" he laughed again. "YES! THEIR LIVES ARE IN OUR HANDS, YOU KNOW, SO WE CAN DO WHAT WE LIKE WITH THEM," Maria said, sending us a horny grin while she touched her crotch. Max picked us up and held us in front of his lustful face. "AND I THINK I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'D LIKE TO DO WITH THEM..."