- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Originally posted on Coiled Fist on July 31 2017, and then Giantess City on August 6, 2017.

------

Marina woke up in an unfamiliar room with old-fashioned flowery wallpaper. It was smaller than her own room, and while the bed was comfortable, it was definitely not the bed she was used to waking up in. She stood up and realized she was naked, and her clothes were nowhere to be found. Anxious, she searched the room for something to wear. She eventually found some of her own underwear in a drawer and quickly put it on. Better than nothing, she figured.

She couldn't find a light switch, but quickly realized that there was no lamp in the ceiling anyway. The large window on the outer wall, covered by thick, pink curtains, was letting in what little light there was. Marina pulled the door open to find a hallway where the brown door she'd just opened formed a line with three others just like it, and there was also a blue door facing her from across the hallway. She also recognized the flowery wallpaper from before. Opposite each of the brown doors were large windows, once again with thick, pink curtains.

She checked behind all the doors and found that the rooms were just like the one she'd just come from, but in the last one, she found a huge wardrobe full of dresses. They were all more or less the same simple design, except in different colours. Marina picked a boring beige one, figuring nobody would mind her borrowing it. It wasn't too long, reaching only to her knees, and it had short sleeves, but it was modest and didn't show too much skin, and certainly no cleavage.

Before reaching the blue door, she passed by a stairway leading down, but she wanted to check behind the door before going downstairs. As she expected, it was a bathroom. It had a large window without curtains, but somebody had hung a couple of white towels in front of it instead. There was a toilet, a sink with toothbrushes in hotel paper bags, a shower, and a large bathtub as well. The walls were light blue, and there was still no lamp in the ceiling. She tried turning on the water in the sink, but it didn't seem to work. She tried the bathtub too, but to no avail. Even in an old-fashioned house like this, she'd expected the water to work, but she went downstairs. Maybe someone could explain what this was all about.

The stairs went in a half spiral and led her to a large living room. There was a simple chandelier in the ceiling, but no lights. The wallpaper was similar to the one upstairs, but with a bit more colour. She could see a coffee table by an old-fashioned, green couch and matching chairs, as well as a couple of simple paintings on one of the walls. There were pink doors on either side of the room, in addition to a big, wooden door that she figured was the main entrance. On either side of this last door was a big window with thick, pink curtains.

"Hello?" Marina called nervously, but there was no answer. She tried the pink door on the right. It was a kitchen with a fridge, some cupboards, and an oven. There were two big windows with the same pink curtains as before. There was nothing inside anything, except for a few plates and some cutlery. This was getting a bit creepy, she thought. She walked across the living room and checked the last door, which lead her to a washing room containing a few buckets, brooms, towels, and a few closets. The closets were mostly empty, but she found a barrel full of water in the corner between the two big windows in the room. It looked clean, but although she was thirsty, she decided not to drink from it, just in case.

She finally peeked through the pink curtains of one of the windows. The low light level made it hard to see anything, but she had expected to see at least a tree, a house, or a street light. Instead, she saw something that looked vaguely like grass, but with a strange shape and colour. A bit further away, there was something that could be a landfill or maybe a mountain. In the distance, she thought she could make out a plane hangar or a warehouse. Nothing she recognized, in other words. Marina sighed and bit her lip. Reluctantly, she opened the front door and stepped outside. Oddly, it was the same temperature as inside, and the air wasn't fresh. Rather, it smelled like long overdue laundry. Maybe it was just the landfill, she shrugged. She noticed a sound in the distance; maybe it was machines working near the landfill?

The strange, pink grass was soft under her bare feet, and difficult to walk in. It was like a carpet, but the size was exaggerated. It was like participating in a gameshow or something, and as she stumbled across the vast surface, she wondered if she was actually in a reality TV show against her will. Marina was in good shape, so although she struggled to walk properly, she didn't work up a sweat. As she got closer to the thing she thought was a landfill, the smell intensified. She held her nose at first, but she needed both hands to traverse the difficult surface, and ended up just enduring it.

When she finally reached the foot of the huge pile, she couldn't believe her eyes. This wasn't an ordinary landfill. It was full of nothing but clothes, and they were all greatly oversized. The pair of socks closest to her smelled like somebody had waited weeks before taking them off, which was strange, considering their size made them impossible for anybody to wear. An entire car could easily fit inside one of those. They were so big it would take a real-life giant to wear them, Marina thought with a faint smile and shook her head at the thought of it. But then again... she listened for the sounds in the distance again. They did sound rather like breathing. What if the carpet she was standing in was an actual carpet in the house of an actual giant?

Her heart started beating faster as she examined her surroundings in the low light. There did seem to be a ceiling far above her, and she could make out faint walls in the distance. She wasn't outside at all, but inside a gigantic room full of oversized things! Marina covered her mouth with her hand. There was a new sound in the distance. Thunder that sounded like sleepy groans could be heard from above. She stood transfixed as the sounds got louder. She could make out a moving shadow on top of what she now realized was probably a massively oversized bed rather than a warehouse.

"It can't be..." she whimpered as her breathing intensified. Redwood-sized legs hit the floor with booming sounds, causing earthquakes that almost made her fall over. "No. No. No." The giant stood up with a heavy breath and stretched. "HURRRRNGH!" His voice thundered from high above her, as did the next sound. "PRRRFFFT!" A giant morning fart broke from his massive buttocks. Marina fell over backwards in disbelief. This was impossible. She must be something like two or three inches tall compared to this titan of a man.

The giant's foot soared to the sky, and Marina braced herself for the impact before it hit the floor, causing another earthquake. Like his voice, the giant's footsteps were like thunder. He turned on the lamp in the ceiling. It was like the sun in the sky to her at this scale, illuminating the landscape that was the giant's bedroom. She looked at the colossal man as he opened the door. He was handsome and quite muscular, and looked like he, too, was in his early twenties. But what a slob he must be, she thought in disgust as she watched him scratch his butt through the white boxers he was wearing. Even at the considerable distance she was looking at him from, she could see discoloration that probably came from wearing the same pair of boxers every day over time.

The giant closed the door behind him, trapping her in his room. What was she going to do? Should she follow her gut and try to avoid detection? Or should she try to make the giant notice her, and hope that he would be friendly? The latter option seemed a bit premature, so she decided to lay low until she got a better idea of what he was like. He hadn't really made a great first impression, but maybe he would redeem himself.

Marina heard a toilet flush in the distance, and waited for the sound of water indicating that he at least washed his hands, but she waited in vain. She frowned. This wasn't looking so good. She was trapped in the bedroom of a giant, dirty slob, and she didn't even know if it was safe to let him discover her. The giant soon came back with a bowl of cereal that he at while using his laptop on the bed. He even ate a few spoons sloppily while putting on clothes, resulting in a few pieces falling on the floor. He didn't even pick them up when he left, even though he stepped on one.

When the thunderous footsteps faded in the distance, Marina finally decided to move. She was hungry, and the only thing she could eat was the cereal that had fallen from this dirty giant's spoon. There were two pieces in addition to the one he'd stepped on. Though the floor was undoubtedly dirty, she couldn't complain. She carried them one by one over to what she now knew was a dollhouse, and put them in the kitchen. The pieces would normally be too hard for her to eat at this size, but they'd been soaked in milk and were soft enough for her to break into smaller pieces for later once she'd eaten her fill. They weren't too bad, despite their sogginess. At least he didn't step on all of them, she thought, shaking her head.

The giant was gone for several hours, which Marina spent exploring his room. It was messy, with clothes and old pizza boxes all over the floor. The dollhouse she had made her temporary home didn't seem like it belonged. There was a dumbbell and some weights in a corner, supporting her assumption that he worked out. There was a desk with a computer chair, but he had put a pizza box on each of them, which was probably why he used the laptop on his bed.

Hours later, the floor shook again, and the giant's massive feet traversed the landscape of the bedroom floor. Marina hid behind a pizza box and watched him masturbate before he went to sleep. She couldn't see much, but she could tell he was well endowed. She headed back to the dollhouse. He would probably not touch it, she thought. She went to sleep in the room nearest the stairs, just in case she needed to escape quickly.

The next day went by in the same way. The giant left when it was still dark and came back in the afternoon. Marina used the water in the dollhouse to wash her clothes and drink, but was afraid that she'd run out soon. She started wearing a new dress every day as well. It felt like being a doll that played with itself.

A few days later, the giant left in such a hurry that he forgot to turn off his laptop. Marina got an idea. She could use his computer to call for help! She would have to climb up the cord to reach it, which she would normally think of as an insane stunt, but she really didn't want to stay a prisoner in this dirty giant's room.

She waited a bit and weighed her options. "I'm wasting my time," Marina said to herself. "I should just do it." The cord was thick, but she could almost reach all the way around it with her arms. Her heart was pounding as she psyched herself up to climb. It was probably her best bet, she reminded herself and started her ascent. "Slow and steady," she whispered to herself. It wasn't too difficult, and it wasn't like she was particularly scared of heights, but it was quite a long way down, and she couldn't climb that fast. It was also getting steeper and steeper, and the increased difficulty made her progress even slower.

"What if he comes back before I reach the top?" she whimpered as she help on with all four limbs. Tears appeared in her eyes when she thought about all the things that might happen. She could fall down and die, or even worse, suffer the same fate as that piece of cereal from earlier. Or the giant could turn out to be a real monster. Maybe he liked to eat tiny women like her. She shuddered. "All the more reason to reach the top," she told herself and kept going.

When she reached the top, she ran across the soft, stained mattress to get to the laptop. She climbed onto the keyboard and looked up at the screen. She realized that the giant had actually paused an animated porn movie. Marina shook her head and headed for the touchpad. It was oily and gross, but she used her bare feet to move the cursor slowly but surely over to the icon for "new tab", then struggled a bit to make it click it. She finally succeeded, and carefully typed the correct address, logged into her email account, and selected "new".

She had spent quite a while writing a short email to one of her friends when she realized how futile it all was going to be. All she could tell her was that she was somehow tiny and trapped in some guy's room. Nobody was going to believe her, and even if they did, how would they find her? She didn't know much about computers, but she hoped the police could somehow track her position from the email. She decided to leave out the part about being tiny. At least they would be more likely to investigate that way.

Just as she was finishing up the last sentence, jumping on each greasy key first once, then twice, or even three times on the less cooperative ones, she heard giant footsteps in the distance. He must have returned! There was no time to finish the email; she just changed the tab and hoped for the best as she ran to hide in the foot end of the bed, between the mattress and the wooden foot board. The earthquakes intensified as the footsteps approached the door.

The door went up, and the booming sound of giant feet pounding the floor became louder. But when the giant came into view, it wasn't him at all, but a young woman. The giantess was pretty, and had dark brown hair that reached a bit beyond her shoulders, and was wearing a short, black skirt, a pantyhose, and a white blouse. She looked like she worked in an office or something. The giantess's white teeth showed between her red lips as she grinned, scanning the floor, as if she was looking for something. Or someone, the tiny woman thought, and shuddered.

The giantess sat down on her knees in front of the dollhouse. "WHERE AAAARE YOUUUU?" she cooed with a laugh. "I KNOW YOU'RE IN HERE! I BROUGHT YOU HERE MYSELF, AFTER ALL!" Marina was so scared that she wanted to cry, but she just swallowed and stayed silent as she watched the giant woman look for her in the dollhouse. Had she stayed there, she would have been found, and something told her she wouldn't enjoy the experience. "ANYWAY, I HAVE A LITTLE SURPRISE FOR YOU," the giantess said with a shrug. She opened the window to the room from before and put something inside, then closed it with an evil laugh and stood up.

"HIS ROOM'S SO MESSY, ISN'T IT? I HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY THE SMELL OF ALL HIS DIRTY UNDERWEAR!" the giantess licked her lips with a horny look on her face. She seemed to take great pleasure in the unfortunate situation she had placed Marina in. "JUST WAIT 'TILL HE FINDS YOU... HE'LL BE SOOO PLEASED WITH MY SURPRISE!"

"BUT WHAT'S THIS?" the giant woman exclaimed. "HE LEFT HIS COMPUTER ON? FUCK..." The bed shook violently as the giantess sat down on the mattress and examined the computer. "TINY FOOTPRINTS! SHIT! EMAIL! THAT LITTLE BITCH!"

Marina shook in terror. She stayed as still as her body would allow her with her heart pounding faster and faster, hoping the gigantic titaness wouldn't discover her. "OH, BUT WAIT! SHE HASN'T SENT IT YET!" An evil laugh boomed through the room as the enormous woman deleted the email, closed the tab, and finally closed the laptop. "I'LL JUST HAVE TO MAKE SURE HE DOESN'T LEAVE IT OPEN UNTIL HE FINDS YOU," she mumbled before leaving.

Once the booming footsteps had faded, the tiny woman climbed onto the mattress. She ran over and tried to open the laptop, but to no avail. Tears flowed down her cheeks as she realized she had lost her chance. It was way too heavy to open at this size, but she kept trying until she heard booming footsteps again. They seemed a bit heavier this time.

She ran to hide again, hoping she would get another chance. The giant turned the computer back on while removing his clothes, and soon started watching his porn. "MMMH!" he sighed as he leaned back with his sweaty, bare foot hovering just above Marina. She had never been this close to him before. The smell was intense, and she felt unbelievably tiny and insignificant compared to this enormous man. He could end her life without even noticing it, and all it would take was a toe.

Marina peeked over at him. His massive cock was growing in his yellow-stained white underwear. She shuddered in a mix of disgust, awe, and attraction. Imagine touching that enormous dick, she thought. Being dominated by such an utterly powerful man didn't sound so bad, but she knew better than to announce her presence just like that.

The giant's fingers started tickling his cock as animated girls moaned from the laptop. A grin spread across his face as his manhood grew, and Marina couldn't take her eyes off him. The giant farted, just like he usually did when he woke up in the morning. He sniffed his own fart, much to Marina's disgust. Yet his total lack of care for anything and the power that came with his size was intoxicating. His boner was really hard now, and he removed his boxers, throwing them over to where the tiny woman was. He barely missed her, and her heart raced for a while before his booming moans sounded in the distance, reminding her that there was more going on than stained underwear.

The giant's mighty hand grabbed his iron rod of a cock and started stroking it while the other hand played with his balls. It didn't take long before he grabbed a sock from the floor and came into it, only to drop it back down before putting his underwear back on. He put his laptop on the floor and went back to sleep. Marina was trapped, and eventually fell asleep.

She woke up again when the giant did. It was dark outside, and the giant once again left his computer on the bed, but closed it this time. Marina carefully climbed down and ran back to the dollhouse as fast as she could, past the smelly mountain of socks and boxers. She was starving, and even old cereal pieces sounded delicious.

When she opened the front door, she found a crying woman on the couch. She was a beautiful blonde in the same dress as Marina's, except that it was pink. "Hi, I'm Marina," the exhausted woman started. "I'm Chloe," the blonde sobbed. "What's going on?!"

Marina told her what she knew, and that she suspected the giantess would be back soon. The two women ate some hard cereal from the kitchen, and then drink some water from the barrel. It had been refilled, probably by the giantess. "This must all be her doing," Marina reasoned. "She must have shrunk us and left us in here for the giant to find."

Chloe shook her head. "Why would she do that? What would anyone want a woman the size of a doll for?" Marina suggested that the giantess wanted to find out what he would do when he found them. They passed the time in the coming days discussing what such a gigantic man might actually do to a tiny woman if he found her. They came up with many ideas that all served to convince them not to let him find them.

When the giant left the room, they left the dollhouse so avoid being seen by the giantess, if she came by, which she sometimes did. Usually, she just refilled their water and emptied the toilet, but sometimes she brought new dresses or something to eat. She only gave them food if she was sure there was nothing on the floor for them to eat, though, and it was never anything good. Usually something she had dropped on the floor herself.

One day, she put something in the bedroom Marina had woken up in a few weeks ago. The two women waited a bit after the giantess left, and then went to investigate. In the room, they found a naked brunette sleeping. They couldn't manage to wake her up, but checked on her from time to time. Eventually, when the gargantuan slob came home and went to sleep, the new woman woke up, and introduced herself as Hannah.

Marina and Chloe explained their situation, and got their new friend a dress and some pizza crumbs the giant had dropped the day before. When the giant left again, they checked as usual to see if his computer was open, and found to their delight that it finally was. They climbed up the cable as fast as they could, and were almost there when they heard giant footsteps again.

They decided to keep going, and were relieved when nobody came in. They managed to log into Marina's email account, but before they could finish the email, the door went up and the giant came in with a pizza. Marina and Hannah ran to hide where Marina had hidden before, but Chloe just stared in fear and awe at the enormous, godlike being approaching her. The dirty giant farted loudly, chuckled, and took a bite of the pizza. Chloe finally got a move on, and hid halfway underneath the laptop.

Soon, she was trapped between the laptop, the giant's hairy, muscular legs, and the massive bulge of his crotch. Chloe didn't move. He could discover her any moment now. "WHAT'S THIS? EMAIL?" The giant scratched his balls, picked up the computer, and sat down where it had just been, trapping Chloe under his massive, dangling balls. He put the laptop on his knees and looked through the email they had been writing. "TRAPPED IN MY ROOM? I WOULD HAVE SEEN THEM..."

He couldn't believe it, but at the same time, it must have been written on his computer. "HEY! ANYONE HERE?" There was no answer, of course, except from Chloe, whose muffled response he couldn't hear. "LISTEN, I'M ALWAYS READY TO HELP A LADY IN NEED. ESPECIALLY A HOT ONE... I MEAN ESPECIALLY SEVERAL LADIES IN NEED!" the giant called out. "COME ON, WHERE ARE YOU EVEN HIDING?" The giant stayed where he was, eating his pizza while he put on some porn, Chloe still trapped under his massive ballsack.

"We have to save Chloe!" Hannah whispered. "What if he kills us?" Marina whimpered. "Didn't you hear him? He wants to help!" the brunette retorted and climbed onto the mattress. She started running over to the gigantic hairy thigh on the edge of the bed. When she reached it, she wasn't sure what to do next.

The giant lay down on his back and put the laptop down, forcing Hannah to dodge by running over to Chloe. A loud fart escaped the gargantuan buttocks again, dousing the tiny women in his ass gas as he pulled his boxers off. "MMMMMH!" the enormous pervert sighed. He sat up again, once again trapping Chloe under his balls, this time with Hannah trying in vain to pull her out.

The lazy giant pulled the chair closer and removed the pizza box to put his laptop on it instead, then put on his porn again. Marina was about to run over to get his attention when she realized what exactly it was that he was watching: giant porn. On the screen, there was a huge giant using tiny people as sex toys. Just like she had feared he might do to them in real life.

Marina had second thoughts, but proceded to hammer on the enormous thigh in front of her, but the giant couldn't even feel her. He finished his pizza and leaned back, hopefully taking some of the pressure off of the tiny woman trapped under his sweaty balls.

Marina jumped up and down and screamed as the giant grabbed his rising cock, obscuring his view of her with his right hand. She would have to get his attention some other way. Her heart pounded as she started yet another climbing adventure. She grabbed one of his oily hairs and started reaching for the next. She almost reached the top when his entire body shook, making her fall back down.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!" the giant screamed and lifted his hand to crush her like a bug, but then turned curious and picked her up with his musk-smelling fingers. "WOW! A REAL TINY WOMAN! IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!" The giant smiled as he brought her up to his billboard-sized face and farted again. "Y'KNOW, HELPLESS CHICKS LIKE YOU BELONG IN THE CARE OF A REAL MAN," he said with a grin. "TELL ME, LITTLE ONE... ARE THERE MORE OF YOU?"

Marina couldn't answer. She could only look up at the massive titan in front of her, gaping and with tears flowing from her eyes. She felt like a toy in his hand, and she hadn't forgotten what kind of porn he had just watched. He was like an enormous god compared to her, and he could do whatever he wanted to her.

"NOT GONNA TALK? WELL... YOU KNOW, IF IT LOOKS AND SOUNDS LIKE A TOY, I GUESS IT MIGHT AS WELL JUST BE ONE. SINCE YOU'RE IN MY CARE, YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO FOLLOW MY RULES, AFTER ALL!" the giant chuckled and put her next to his dick. It was almost as thick as she was tall. "DODGE THIS, LITTLE DOLL!" he grinned as he grabbed the base of the shaft and lifted his erect manhood up into the air.

Marina ran in fear as the tower of flesh was hammered down into the giant's abdomen behind her. The giant giggled like a little kid. "RUN, LITTLE TOY! RUN!" He made sure she couldn't run out of the range of his massive erection, which reached all the way to his navel. "THIS IS FUN!" he grinned, intentionally missing his target again. "RUN FROM MY MIGHTY COCK!"

Soon, the giant came, and he made sure to ejaculate all over his new toy. "MMM... THAT WAS AMAZING," he sighed. "NOW, WHERE ARE THE OTHERS?" Marina tried to get rid of the sticky substance, but to no avail. With her body and hair full of cum and her eyes full of tears, she pointed to the giant's crotch. "HUH? TWO MORE!" the giant grinned as he stood up. "I'M UP FOR MORE FUN! HANG ON A MINUTE!" The two women were too exhausted to move anyway.

He quickly rinsed Marina, soaped her in, and rinsed her again, then used the hairdryer on her. She still had some cum in her hair, but not as much as before. "MAN, I FEEL POWERFUL!" the giant laughed as he picked up Chloe and placed his asshole right above Hannah. "LICK MY ASS! AND YOU, CUMDOLL, LICK MY BALLS!" He placed Marina by his balls and pushed her into the sweaty skin with a finger thicker than a tree trunk. "AND YOU, BLONDIE, CLIMB MY GIANT BONER!"

The giant laughed as he pushed out another fart and watched in delight as his tiny slaves followed his orders. "SMELL MY FARTS, LITTLE DOLLS! I LOVE THE SMELL, DON'T YOU? NOW, CLIMB FASTER, OR I'MMA HAVE TO PUNISH YOU, YOU INSIGNIFICANT LITTLE TOY!"

When she reached the tip, the enormous pervert covered her entire body with spit. "PLEASE YOUR MASTER WITH THAT MICROSCOPIC LITTLE TONGUE!" he laughed. "AND DON'T FALL OFF, OR ELSE!" He fished out Hannah and sniffed her. "MMM! YOU SMELL GOOD! DO YOU WANT MORE?" Hanna shook her head and begged for mercy, but the horny giant laughed at her. "I LIKE IT WHEN YOU BEG!" He grinned as he leaned back and used her as a tiny dildo, inserting her into his butt, then pulling her out again, over and over.

Eventually, he let her wash herself clean and dried her with the hairdryer. "I WANT YOU TO CLEAN MY SWEATY FEET NOW!" he declared, putting Hannah and Chloe on one foot each. "AND YOU, CUMDOLL, I HAVE A SPECIAL SURPRISE FOR YOU!" The sadistic titan grabbed the shaft of his cock and started pumping with one hand, and held Marina in the other, right under his jiggling balls. "IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD TO HAVE A HELPLESS DOLL LIKE YOU TICKLE 'EM WHILE I SHOW YOU TOYS YOUR PLACE!"

He soon came again, letting the cum drip down onto his feet and even the carpet. The tiny women were afraid that he would make them clean the carpet next, but he didn't even care about it. Holding his tiny captives in one hand, letting his breath wash over them like a desert wind. A grin spread across the giant's face as he showed them how his dick was hardening again. "NEVER FORGET THAT A WOMAN'S MOST IMPORTANT DUTY IS TO KEEP 'ER MAN HAPPY. ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO THE GOOD OLD BIG D!" he laughed.

Marina thought it would never end. The giant kept them going the whole day, and when it finally did and they had washed up, he dropped them into his dirty underwear for later. Day in and day out, he would treat them like his toys and slaves, constantly reminding them of their place in his world, where he made the rules and they followed them.

At night, he let them sleep in the dollhouse, but placed a smelly shoe in front of the door to trap them in there. In the morning, they were woken up by powerful tremors as their enormous captor approached, and then started a new day of serving as slaves to his endless lust.