- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Once again, if you missed the summary then this is a direct sequel to "Making a Deposit" which can be seen here! http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8931

As always if you'd like to support me the easiest way to do so is by buying one of my premium stories that includes a lot of pics at my e-junkie store https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a one-time tip if that's more your speed via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear



Alora had intended on enjoying time on the ground for longer than it seemed she would be allowed. Time enough to really let all of the pleasures she’d just experienced fade into the ether before she would resume experimenting with the city around her. She’d imagined herself walking to the nearest body of water and submerging herself inside of it. Perhaps there would be some vessels out there to toy with. She envisioned with tiny cloth sails attempting to catch food for their own kind falling into her grasp. The hardened men who had chosen such a tasking job falling to pieces under various parts of her. Having the opportunity to deliver upon them anything her heart desired, and to break apart delicately constructed models in miniature.

Alas, her relaxation time was to be cut short. Something she had not expected was taking place all around her. Something that she did not appreciate. The temperature had changed in the past several seconds. The warm breeze that she’d grown accustomed to caressing her naked form had suddenly turned chilly. The shifts in the environment lead to the nipples sitting atop her modest chest growing slightly more firm, while a distant rumbling alerted her to what would soon be taking place.

Alora had not been on the surface for long, but she had learned a considerable amount in that time. The reality of life was very different from what she had envisioned in her mind, though she was unsure of how she knew that. She could not remember the reasons for winding up here, save for the vague recollection that she had been placed here for some reason. Perhaps it was a punishment for some act she could not remember. Maybe she had offended some greater being and she was sentenced to exist on this miniature world, instead. She did not know the truth, but that did not bother her. Knowing would not have changed her behavior upon arriving. She was on a mission to learn about this world and all the ways it differed from her preconceptions of how it worked. If that happened to coincide with her slaking her lusts, then so be it.

They could not hope to stop her, after all.

Exhaling loudly, Alora sat up where she stood, feeling the cooler wind blow through her hair. Moving carefully, she stood back onto her two feet, and stretched her limbs to ensure her muscles were prepared to work again. The area surrounding her was still clear of people, but she knew they had not gone far. Her acute senses told her that it would be only a short time by foot to reach them. The fastest of them could not hope to outrun her slowest gait, after all. They were fools for even trying.

Alora took her first step, when the wind picked up again. The scent on the air had changed, and a small bit moisture appeared on her shoulder. She turned her head up to the heavens, and the sky seemed to rumble approvingly in response. More moisture fell, running down the twisted horns atop her head and flowing down her face.

Was it an omen? Or just coincidence? She did not know, but she had a feeling that this was not a naturally occurring phenomenon. Perhaps she’d summoned it herself? The thought excited her as, if she had, it was not something she knew she was capable of.

At that thought, the brewing storm increased in intensity a hundred times. What seemed like a wall of clean, purifying water rained from above and poured over every last inch of Alora’s body. The sensation was soothing, as the dried blood and viscera of her earlier conquests was washed away, leaving her clean once again. A businessman who’d pushed a young woman out of the way was rinsed out from between her toes. The woman he’d pushed had pooled under her heel, and gradually faded. A young man who’d joined in on her quest to pleasure herself moments ago flaked and fell from her right breast. An older man who’d called her a demon fell from her cock, joining the soupy mess below.

Once Alora was clean the powerful rains began to slow. Had there been any witnesses they would have certainly been unnerved by the freak storm’s sudden appearance and how it had only left behind a quiet, calming mist. The skies continued rumbling in the distance, leaving the enormous woman on her own.

Now clean, the giantess grabbed hold of her soaking hair with both hands, and began to squeeze. No water came from her hands, but her hair nevertheless dried as she stroked it. She’d planned on taking the short walk to the water’s shores to clean off, but the sudden storm proved to be a thousand times more convenient.

With all of that taken care of, Alora took her first step. She had only scratched the surface of her deep curiosity at the world she now occupied after her first round of exploration. The soft surface of the roads she walked upon molded around her foot as she walked, reminding her of how big she was in comparison to the world around her. How powerful she was, and… no. How powerless the people around her were. She needed to remind herself of that. It wasn’t just that she could lift a building with ease and break it on half using nothing but the strength in her thin form. It was that the entire world was as fragile as the people occupying it. Not a single one of them could hope to match her in any category. Not in size, strength, durability, nor cleverness. While her own dominance was not to be questioned, she was confident she would have remained every bit their superior even without her great size.

With the matter corrected in her head, Alora continued onward. It would take only a few more steps to reach the crowds, despite the incredible head start she had allowed them.

She did not reach them, however. After only two steps her powerful senses detected another presence nearby. Something small. Something alone. Something separated from the tightly-packed crowds nearby. They must have thought themselves clever for hiding inside of their domicile instead of escaping on the ground.

Had the giantess been dependent on eyesight to process the world around them they may have evaded her view. The heavy stone structure would have effectively shielded them from view, dooming those who’d foolishly taken to the streets to a grisly end. They’d have watched it all take place from the comfort of their home, never lifting a finger to aid those in need.

Turning to the side, Alora faced the waist-high building. She could sense the presence more clearly now. They were nearby, but she was having a difficult time assessing their exact location. There was a way to handle that, however, and she gently pressed her hips against the building’s facade.

In an instant a window shattered from the tremendous pressure her flaccid cock had applied. The sensation was immensely pleasurable, and made her want to stop what she was doing to manipulate herself to another explosive climax. She resisted the urge, however, and continued to slide her hips across the top floor of the building.

Three more windows cracked as she continued this lewd act. Her cock was beginning to stiffen as she moved past the fourth window, before there was a sharp reaction from the presence inside. A high-pitched squeal followed shortly after, making it clear that her little stowaway was a woman.

Alora pulled her hips away from the building, and crouched so her face met the panicking thing inside. If she chose to open her eyes right now she could blow a hole through the entire building, and end this woman’s pitiful existence in an instant. That would have been too easy, though. Crushing the world around her was not her sole reason for existence. The tiny occupants needed to understand what was going to happen to any of them who attempted to deny her the right to use them. And if she happened to enjoy herself while doing so? Well, that would be just fine with her.

Shifting her weight to one side, Alora reached into the building. The already-terrified presence spiked in every emotion on the spectrum. She had gone hysterical in only a second, and though the giantess did not know what she was saying, the tone suggested she was begging.

The giantess’s fingers ran over various objects inside of the woman’s home. Some things were soft, and cushioned. Others hard, and unnatural. Had she all the time in the world she would have closely examined each and every one of them to better understand the trappings of everyday life, but her attention was focused elsewhere for now.

Scrambling feet began to move towards an exit. The layout of the room became more clear as the sounds of her feet echoing off of the floor painted a vivid mental image for the giantess. With careful maneuvering she slid the tiny body out from its lodging, and brought it out into the open air.

Like so many already, she was making all manner of loud, irritating noises. An urge to simply close her fingers into a fist and crush the life of the shrieking female ran through her. A crowd screaming in terror was music to her ears, but an individual was an irritant.

Alora pressed one finger against the little woman’s mouth to shut her up. She was curious what a living, intact woman felt like. She gently ran the tip of her index finger over the little one’s lips, feeling how immaculately detailed they were with their near-microscopic lines and cracks.

She felt like the information should have comforted her, but it did not. An uneasiness grew in Alora’s stomach. This little screaming thing in her hand felt too much like herself. Her prior examinations had been done through a haze of terror, making it difficult to focus on the minutia. Now that the pair was relatively alone it was obvious. Though the little woman lacked the extra appendage between her legs, as well as the intricate horns and firm structures sprouting from her back, there was no mistaking it. Alora’s own body was in every other way just a greatly magnified version of hers.

At least, it appeared that way on the outside. Alora continued to run the pad of her thumb over the swell of the miniature woman’s breasts, and ran the fingers of her other hand over her own. Could this have truly been coincidental? What if she had once been one of these things? If so, how did she wind up the way she was now?

A sharp crack made the tiny woman’s screams spike in intensity once again. In her careful examinations the giantess had grown careless, and accidentally caved half the little thing’s chest in. The giant woman’s expression did not change as she considered how to continue this course of action. She rather liked how this little thing felt in her hands, though it was obvious that she was struggling to breathe thanks to her fresh injury.

Alora graciously slid the tips of her fingers through the woman’s hair while a new, wicked idea began to form in her mind. She inhaled sharply, taking in the faint, sweet scent coming from the woman’s body. Her fingers moved away from the woman’s hair to gently caress her little face. Doing so painted a vivid image of the woman’s appearance in her mind’s eye. Once satisfied, her fingers moved down to the little woman’s chest, feeling both the thin fabric she wore to cover her body as well as the soft curves that lay just underneath.

And just like that, Alora’s felt an enormous need surge between her legs.

Taking a seat in the middle of the street, the giantess brought the struggling woman up to the head of her cock. Grasping the appendage with her free hand, she cautiously began to lower the small, gasping woman’s feet to the opening on the tip.

It did not appear as if she would fit inside.

Bolts of lightning were beginning to illuminate the darkened sky, followed closely by more rumbling. The small woman’s feet were lowered to the cock’s entrance as she gently tried to slide the figure inside, but her size provided a considerable degree of resistance. The small woman had also worked to spread her legs and straddle the hole, preventing the insertion that the giantess was so clearly building towards.

For a moment Alora considered forcing the figure inside. Feeling her break apart against the sensitive head of her cock until a broken mess of parts that was once a beautiful woman was swallowed down her length. She pushed down harder to achiever this, but felt the tiny thing’s ankle snap underneath the additional pressure. The woman did not scream much more after this, as the damaged lung prevented her from doing so, but the giantess could sense the distress through her rapidly beating heart.

It did not matter. She was going to survive anyway. What did it matter how she went down. Though she would have liked to send the little thing sliding down her cock alive, she would just have to settle. She was, unfortunately, not big enough to follow through at her current size.

Then, as if the heavens themselves had heard her silent plea, the entire sky was illuminated, and a bolt of lightning was formed. The burst of electricity desperately searched for the highest point to strike, and the horns atop Alora’s head proved to be the highest point nearby.

For an instant Alora’s entire body felt numb. The forces of nature had proved to be more capable of producing a stimulation even remotely resembling pain than the people had. Every hair on her body stood on end for a moment, and she very nearly dropped the woman she’d been toying with.

A second later, everything changed. The storm, seemingly having completed the task it had stuck around to accomplish, rapidly dissipated. The clouds separated, the thunder stopped, and the rain slowed to a stop.

Then, Alora began to grow. She could feel the flesh of her backside expand as she sat in place, and push buildings aside. Various structures attempted to hold their position against her rapidly expanding form, but she was growing too big too quickly to stand a chance. Bricks, stone, and steel alike failed to provide meaningful resistance as the giant woman’s body expanded in every direction. Her legs lengthened to cover a good deal of the distance between herself and the fleeing crowds, before growing too wide for the street themselves. Her massive body stretched over multiple blocks, and she could not help but wiggle her toes in anticipation of what she could accomplish now.

But before she could get to them she had something else to attend to. Alora had been huge before, but her singled-out plaything found the oxygen to scream so loud she nearly passed out as the much larger giantess gradually leaned forward so her face could be seen past the gentle slope of her breasts.

Still her expression did not change. Though a great deal of excitement had overtaken her on the inside, Alora’s did not show any of that on the outside, unnerving the tiny woman to a great deal. She did not want to face whatever fate awaited her now. Seeing no other options, the woman tried to escape the giantess’s palm, but her shattered ankle stopped that attempt before it truly began.

Once again she took to begging. Once again, Alora did not care. She carefully moved her hand back over the top of her cock. Where once it was an intimidating force that could skewer a fully-grown adult whole, it was now a living spire situated between her legs. A living, breathing pillar that was eager to feed. And the woman would be its first sacrifice.

Holding her cock steady with one hand, Alora moved her other palm over the top. She gently tilted her hand to the side and watched the hysterical little figure attempt, but ultimately fail to slow her descent. After a second she fell onto the spongy head, where she could now comfortably lie with a good deal of space in every direction.

The sensation of the woman’s body under her fingers had been enough to bring Alora’s cock to its current level of excitement, but feeling the now-much-smaller body lie on her head was otherworldly. Her cock throbbed in place as she tried willing it to grow even harder, but knew that it could not.

Then, with her index fingernail, Alora scooped the little woman atop her cock head up, and deposited her into the opening. It was a tight fit initially, but the giantess was beyond excited to feel the wriggling mass slide inside without any input on her end. Pacing herself, she then began to gently rock her cock from side to side, feeling the small lump fall down her impressive length slowly.

The woman was gone from view, replaced only with a weak bulge. Further and further the only evidence the woman had ever existed slid down Alora’s length as her cock consumed its first meal since arriving. Perhaps this would provide her with some much-needed sustenance. It seemed a silly thought, but she did not know enough about these modern beings to know if they could provide her with any amount of nutrition.

Then, the pleasure grew to be too much. Inhaling sharply, Alora felt her entire cock throb with need once more, before a small bead of liquid formed on the tip. The giant woman panted several times. She did not expect that sudden burst of pleasure to overwhelm her, and felt a small bit of disappointment as the liquid at the tip of her cock held a certain gritty texture to it. She knew that her occupant had not survived.

Exhaling, Alora ran her hand down her length a few more times to make sure she was ready to move on, before climbing to her feet again. The entire city began to rumble as simply moving her greatly magnified body placed a great deal of stress on the buildings surrounding her. Just the size and sheer presence of her body moving proved to be an incredible event, and she could sense those in the distance growing even more panicked as it was now clear that her momentary distraction had come to an end.

As she stood, Alora turned and looked back at the direction she’d come initially. Before catching up with the crowd she ran her big toe over the street, and pressed it into one of the footprints she’d left in the ground before. Even just one toe was now bigger than her entire foot had been before. When she had been that big she was invincible, and could do with the city anything her heart desired.

Now she was a force of nature. Greater than any storm, more significant than any seismic event, and with an endless curiosity that hundreds, if not thousands would be sacrificed to satisfy. Pressing her toe down into the street she effectively erased the footprint she’d compared herself with, and thought of how wonderful it would have been to toy with herself at her previous size now.

But being so much larger had its own set of advantages. She turned once again, and faced the crowd in the distance. Then took a step forward, covering nearly a third of the distance between herself and those fleeing.

Alora had grown accustomed the sensation of walking upon the surface by now. Feeling the firmly-packed earth yield and mold around her foot to leave behind dozens of well-preserved footprints. Feeling the vibrations travel through her, and sensing the panicked masses fleeing from her with their own minuscule stride. It was comforting in its own way, but that was nothing compared to how walking felt now.

Where once her steps had shaken the ground and thrown many off balance, her footsteps now were a notable seismic event. Entire buildings shook on their foundations as her greatly magnified feet settled onto the ground. The ground felt much softer as well, and seemed to deform from any slight movement of her toes now. She was still a good distance away from the fleeing crowds, but she took another step forward and had already all but succeeded in closing the distance.

The final step had a profound effect on the crowd. Vehicles bounced from their parked positions, while those running on their own feet suffered a variety of effects. If both their feet were firmly planted on the ground when the giantess’s step impacted they would be launched into the air, helpless to defend themselves from a hard impact moments later. If they were mid-sprint and had only one foot on the ground, they would have experienced anything from falling over and having part of their leg broken, to tripping and planting their faces onto the ground.

The screams of terror rose to a fevered pitch. Many in the crowd turned to look up at the giant harbinger of doom that had befallen them, and knew they were foolish to even try and run. Even without this extra size she could have caught up to and exterminated them all beneath her feet in only a few minutes. Now it would take mere seconds, as Alora lifted another foot from the ground, and moved it over the center of the densely-packed crowd.

A miniature riot broke out in the shadow of her foot. Men and women alike grew rabid as a shower of debris rained from the giantess’s sole onto their heads. They had spent their entire lives believing themselves as the dominant species of the planet. The top of the food chain, who could hunt and defeat anything else that lived here if sufficiently prepared.

Now that chain was being questioned, and it filled them with a deep, existential dread. They’d seen what the giant woman was capable of. They’d watched from a distance as a man she held in her hands had been vaporized in the blink of an eye. Watched as she used their bodies to bring herself to an explosive climax, and tore through their buildings with reckless abandon. Now she was upon them, and her enormous sole was descending with no regard for those who would be caught underneath.

Alora held her foot directly above the crowd’s head for a moment. Her sensitive skin was able to detect everything taking place in her shadow right now, and she was eager to simply sit and take all of that in for a time. The wailing and gnashing of teeth as they hoped the additional time would give them the freedom they fought their fellow man for. Her warm sole was close enough that most could have reached up and touched it if they wanted.

The giant woman exhaled quietly, and began to lower her foot. Half a second later she made contact with the ground below, while a powerful tingle coursed through every part of her body. How big was she now? Before she’d estimated herself at roughly forty times the size of the dominant species. Exact calculations were difficult even for her great mind, but she estimated it had to have been around forty times that size, now. There was something strangely comforting about the consistency in those numbers, and she briefly considered cutting this adventure short to seek out methods of increasing that even further.

That could wait. She should spend more time enjoying herself at her current size before moving on, she felt. With that thought in mind she lifted her heel and twisted the ball of her foot out on the crowd, catching a few more stragglers who’d only barely avoided being crushed. They fell under her toes as easily as an insect might have fallen under one of theirs, and were crushed with even less effort.

The ground began to rumble. There was something that wasn’t human moving near the crowd now, and Alora stopped to place her foot in its path. A screeching sound followed by a faint burning smell offended the giantess’s senses, but only for a moment. She recognized that sound as one of the many vehicles that had fled her initial arrival moments prior. They were ugly little clumps of metal twisted into horrid shapes that the little ones appeared to use as transportation.

Since arriving she’d stepped on dozens of them. They crushed easily under her tremendous weight, and she always delighted in hearing the additional crunch of one of the machine’s pilots going down with it. Now she was more interested in what else they could do. What extra enjoyment she could gleam from one.

Bending over, Alora picked up the vehicle, and brought it up to her face, Her head tilted to the side as she regarded the thing with curiosity, and dropped it onto an open palm. Terrified screams inside confirmed that there was indeed at least two people inside of this one, and she ran her fingers over the hunk of metal idly.

The front was hot. And wet. She frowned, recognizing the texture immediately. It was similar to when she’d pulverized one of these little people in her fingers earlier. Had this thing moved through the mob at high speeds with no regard for its own kind? Had it pulped some people as easily as she had?

More importantly, had it selfishly taken away some of her fun by doing so?

Alora slid her finger across the little thing, before feeling the soft supports the vehicle rode atop of grow hot in her palm. The vehicle began to move, and seemed to be making an effort to escape.

For a moment she considered letting it go, knowing it would plummet to its demise off her palm. But she did not know the full extent of this mechanical monstrosities capabilities, so she put a stop to it. Deftly placing the tip of an index finger on the roof of the vehicle she pinned it in place, crumpling front of it in the process.

A sudden idea formed. Alora carefully pinched her fingers together, and sheared the entire roof from the vehicle with one fingernail. Tinkling glass and crumpling metal mixed with the screams of freshly-exposed occupants as she tossed the roof of the vehicle aside.

For a moment she stared at the tiny pair. A man and a woman. They looked back up at her, unnerved by her blank expression.

Then, Alora opened her mouth. She craved sustenance, and had not had the chance to fill her belly since arriving. While these things would have been significantly more filling at her previous size, she figured she could easily swallow them whole now. Perhaps the sensations of them falling down her throat would prove more enjoyable than snuffing their life out between her teeth would. Perhaps it would not. She was not a soothsayer. There was no way for her to know.

Until she did it.

Alora gradually lolled her tongue out of her mouth, and grabbed the badly-damaged vehicle with two fingers. The two figures inside fought with some sort of restraint they’d placed over themselves violently in an attempt to escape their fate, but it would ultimately prove hopeless.

The giant woman felt a subtle weight plop onto her tongue. More cries in a tone that suggested desperation echoed around the inside of hot, dank cave that was her mouth so she closed her lips. The pair was instantly sealed into darkness, occupying the same space as an enormous, pink muscle that could effortlessly fling them around to crush their bones in the blink of an eye.

The man managed to break free of his bindings. He left the woman behind as he leapt from the car, and landed with both feet onto Alora’s tongue. The sensation took her off guard, as if a feather had danced upon her tongue to tease her. In response, her head jerked back ever so slightly.

Instantly, the man who’d escaped the vehicle was thrown from the squishy surface and crashed into the back of the giantess’s mouth. Instinct took over after as Alora swallowed, sending the rabid mass down her throat. He used every ounce of strength in his body to escape his fate, but it ultimately proved useless. No further effort was required on the giantess’s part, as gravity dragged him down into an inky black pit. He began wailing, crying, begging for mercy from the giant woman who had sent him here.

In response, her tongue only began to salivate further. Her belly was far from filled after that first snack, but she supposed it did not matter. Something to curb the pangs for now would do, and she did, after all, still have a second morsel still awaiting their fate inside her mouth right now.

Tilting her head back, Alora felt the vehicle slip further into her mouth, and heard the whimpering cries of its lone occupant as she did so. The addition of the metal shell made this one more substantial, but it diluted the already near-nonexistent flavor. While ultimately unsatisfying, she did not consume them for pleasure. Only to ease her hunger.

And they had performed that job admirably.

Alora turned her head back down to the crowds. They had dispersed considerably after she’d stepped into their midst. Some had turned and run the opposite direction, others made their way down impossibly narrow paths between the boxy structures that littered the landscape. Others still made the same mistake the initial group had, falling to their knees before her and hoping their show of submission would earn them sympathy.

Were they that incapable of learning? Or had they just missed what happened to the last group that attempted this?

Lifting a foot in the air, Alora slammed it into the ground nearby. Then she moved her other foot up, and stamped again. Over and over her feet worked through the people surrounding her like they were grapes and she was preparing an enormous batch of wine. It took only a few seconds to get those nearby, but she was far from finished.

Whipping her head back, the giant woman sensed the crowds who’d run past her in the hopes she would not turn back. Exhaling softly, she carefully adjusted the angle of her head, and, for the second time since arriving, opened her eyes.

The effect was near-instantaneous. A moment after those onyx orbs hidden beneath her eyelids were revealed, the cracks running through them radiated an otherworldly glow. A second later, blinding rays of light shot forth from those cracks, evaporating the entire crowd before any had even the time to turn around. Without her hand in the way to block the beams their true power was revealed as the rays carved a hot, molten gash into the earth where a crowd had been running moments prior.

She was not concerned about whether or not she had overdone it. This was her time now, and she closed her eyes as casually as she had opened them. In addition, dealing death from a distance had excited her considerably, breathing new life between her legs. Turning back the direction she was initially headed, she began to walk once again. Her powerful feet gouged enormous holes into the ground as she did so, but she was focused in her movements. This crowd had grown too accustomed to seeing her, and there was a lot of the city that had been left untouched thus far.

Buildings broke apart as the towering, nude woman walked through them. Her every step claimed more lives, or, in the event there were no people within range she could splatter beneath her eager soles, she crushed other things. More of those flimsy little vehicles and particularly small buildings alike made up the majority of her latest casualties, as she walked with purpose through a city not made for someone of her great scale. Every fresh crunch lead fed into her excitement, until her cock once again stood at full mast.

The giant woman reached her goal in only a few seconds. An enormous building that would have stood taller than she had before her latest bout of growth. Now it was pathetic next to her legs, which were both wide and taller than it by a considerable margin. It stretched high into the sky, bigger than anything else in the city, and stood proud as if it had been calling out to her.

Most importantly, it was still filled with people. People who had not been allowed to evacuate per the orders of those at top. People who were now terrified out of their mind at her enormous presence as she straddled the building. The first buildings she’d torn into had a similar layout to this one, but they had been less dense, and much smaller.

And, most notably, she hadn’t destroyed those in their entirety. This new building that dared to be so much taller and house so many more people felt as if it were crying out to her. Challenging her to do something about it.

Now that she stood over the building, Alora raised a foot over the entire thing. She had to know what this felt like. It was begging to be crushed, and her painfully hard erection was eager to know the sensations it would provide. Stepping on a single person had been warm, moist, and crunchy. Their vehicles had been harder and less wet, but provided a more satisfying sound as their shells were flattened.

But what would a building of this size feel like? With its dozens of floors filled to the gills with a helpless populace? She gently lowered her sole onto the roof, and tapped it. In an instant an entire floor was flattened, and she shuddered at the sensation. It had felt entirely foreign, but exciting all at once. Her right hand gradually lowered to her cock, and she began to slowly rub it while she focusing on the sensations beneath her sole right now.

Then, she began to push down. Floor after floor was met with a crushing pink wall of flesh that consumed them as easily as it had the one that came before. Some of the occupants had more time to react than others, but the difference was so minuscule it did not matter. It merely meant that some were were crushed in the blink of an eye, while others got to experience the bottom of Alora’s foot with at least one of their senses before losing their lives. Some got to lay hands on the absolutely enormous foot laying waste to t hem and every single person that worked in the building with them. Had they survived they would go on to tell others about how, despite the debris and death it had dealt over the time since the giantess had arrived, it had still felt strangely soft to the touch. Almost comforting, before it consumed them as easily as it had hundreds others.

Floor after floor broke apart underneath Alora’s sole as easily as stepping onto a flimsy pile of straw. Halfway through the building her erection was threatening to burst with another explosive climax. Three quarters through and her breathing increased dramatically as she focused on the sounds of those experiencing their final moments beneath her.

When Alora touched the ground, her cock exploded once again. Hot, heavy bursts exploded forth from the tip, coating a good amount of the intact city afterward. A second, smaller climax followed shortly after as she could sense the damage the first had done at her new size. Crowds of people she could not even see had exploded on contact with the scalding liquid, tinging it a murky pink. Other buildings far away had their roof cave in as they had only been built to accept rain, not heavy loads of cum falling onto them all at once.

The sensations were so powerful that Alora’s legs grew wobbly. After the second climax hit and she felt the repercussions of that explosion she fell onto her back. The impact felt more akin to what one would expect from a weapon of mass destruction as every single building in the city felt her impact. Her horns tore through dozens upon dozens more buildings when her head hit the ground, while she spread her arms to maximize the destruction she could cause.

The giantess’s gradually deflating cock slapped onto her thigh. Thin, pearly white orbs still beaded on the head, before dribbling down onto her thigh. She lie there for several seconds, attempting to catch her breath after what she’d just been through.

Thousands of lives lost in an instant, and it was the next development that filled every remaining person with the fear of God. It was obvious that she had enjoyed inflicting such death and misery onto the populace, but the one constant through it all slowly began to change.

Alora gradually began to smile.