- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Rich learns more about his new "home"

Rich was dazed as he was pulled out of the wreckage of his truck. The men gripping him were covered with crusts of quickly drying semen peppering their bodies. The second they broke through his windshield he immediately started choking from the cum and feminine tainted air. The two men gripping his arms laughed.

“Better get used to that,” the one with the beard said, “You’re a sturdy looking one and may end up on our crew. Either way, you gotta get used to breathing what the goddess gives us.”

“Gu-goddess?” Rich choked out as they moved him to a transport.

“Don’t worry,” the bearded one said with a smile, “they’ll explain at the orientation center.”

With that the paid tossed Rich onto a strange rail car attached to a cable, stacked with stunned or dead bodies. He too lay there stunned as the makeshift cable tram started move deeper into the cavernous cleft.

Rich lay on the pile of twitching bodies as it was pulled  deeper into the moist humid cavern that was twitching as its natural fluids mixed with the cum that covered it in slow motion, slowly pushing these foreign fluids out of her body.

 

Poor lil Rich knew nothing of this. All he knew was the humidity and scents that were oppressive to the point of unconsciousness and the intense heat that he now found himself in pushed him further into the comfort of oblivion. He slipped again into unconsciousness as this tram pulled him deeper into the primordial abyss of womanhood that he now found himself in.

 

It was the heat and scent that caused him to woke once more, that heady scent of arousal unique to a woman now amplified a thousand fold and combined with the most oppressive humidity he had ever experienced. He was being drug through a hallway lined with a patchwork of piecemeal metals collected from various wrecks and debris that had gathered in Nikki’s limitless snatch over the years and had been put to use by her tiny inhabitants. He saw parts of trailers and trucks and cars littering the walls of the corridor before he was dropped in a large ramshackle office lined with windows. Before him stood an older, greying man who was looking out at the vast cavern beyond the cum-smeared windows, lit by the lights of the panicking city and the spotlights that shown on the streaks of cum that the undulating walls were slowly forcing out.

 

“A hellava view, isn’t it?” The old man asked Rich. “We only have a couple of hours to harvest what we can from their loads. Soon, Nikki’s body will force it out. We have to dig out survivors and items like your truck, or some of the buildings that have been launched inside of her.”

“What? What are you talking about?” Rich asked, rising to his feet uneasily. He leaned against a nearby table. Something that looked decades old and brittle, like the man before him.

“I’m not going to beat around the bush, kid. You’re inside the vagina of a giant woman. Someone who used to be a friend of mine actually. Her name is Nikki. You arrived here, like we all did, through the balls and cock of her husband, Andrew.”

Rich studied the old man in confusion and stumbled towards the broad windows that overlooked the pink, pulsing cavern they were contained in.

“That’s…”

“Insane?” The older man finished, joining him at the window. That’s what I thought, decades ago it seems. My name is Ben,” The graying may said, offering Rich a hand, which he reluctantly shook. “I know it sounds crazy. Once I was the same age as them.  But time moves differently here. When I knew her she was in her late twenties, early thirties. But this city had been here, deep inside of her, for decades. My wife and I were both transported inside of HIM somehow and launched here.”

“What are you talking about?” Rich asked in confusion as he watched workers and makeshift construction equipment pull people, vehicles, and chunks of buildings out of the mountains of cum that filled the monstrous cavern before them.

“I know this is hard to accept, but you’re inside the body of a giant woman. Now just think about how crazy everything you’ve seen is. Don’t you think that makes a little bit of sense?”

Rich did think about it, and as he did, all of these horrifying experiences and thoughts washed over him and caused him to slump to his knees as a crane pulled the top of a skyscraper out of the flood of cum that he himself had been saved from.

“How is this possible?” Rich muttered in bewilderment, pressing his hands against the window in time to watch as a window cleaner repels himself down into view and begins wiping the cum from the windows. Now with a clearer view, Rich could see rescue crews struggling to battle the juices plastered on the walls of the slowly pulsing walls of their cavern.

“We don’t know. Everyone here just found themselves randomly transported to him, and eventually to her. Nikki is now our world, for better or worse.” Ben said, moving to his desk and ruffling through some papers. “I’ll be giving this speech probably a hundred more times today. You were the first survivor pulled out. You’re lucky they saw your truck or they may never have found you.”

“What happens to those who aren’t so lucky?” Rich asked, still mesmerized and numbed by the sight before him. There was a slowing rhythm to the pulsing of the walls. Her pulse, he realized.

“Well, many will drown in their fluids. Some will remain trapped on his dick. Others will leak out from her and be trapped on her thighs or drip down to the sheets or her ass. We send teams to check those areas when it’s safe. There’s actually a colony living on her asshole believe it or not. Sometimes if she is feeling frisky she’ll even scoop out a finger’s load of their juices and swallow it. That’s never pretty. Usually we have enough time to search the wreckage before she cleans herself, but it’s always risky.”

“How do people survive?”

“Through hard work and sacrifice. Somehow time moves slower for us than them, so a day for her is weeks for us. Downside is that their fucking literally lasts days. We have colonies all over her and one on him. Each serves a purpose. The colony on him is on his balls and searches for survivors of their ‘fun.’ We have colonies on her nipples, in her mouth, ears and ass. All provide supplies for the others. Believe it or not, there are countless people on this girl at any time. Been that way for decades, maybe centuries. This city was here before my wife, Jenn, and I even showed up. She has spent years doing research on this whole thing. Heh, if you can call it that. I think she just wanted to explore our friend’s bodies.” Ben plopped a thick leather-bound book on the desk. “This is her journal.  Explains some of what she saw. We have copies ready for new visitors. I recommend you read up, kid. Welcome home.”

***

By this point out in the real world, Nikki, the unknowing goddess to this limitless hoard of twat squatters had fallen into a deep sleep. Due to the alcohol and late night partying and fucking, it was safe to say that she would be asleep  for at least ten hours, which would be weeks to the tiny mites inhabiting her twat.

Chapter End Notes:

If you are interested in requesting a commission of your own, contact me on here or on twitter and let me know!

https://twitter.com/giant_micro

 

Hey! If you want to see yourself or a specific character in this story, both the original commissioner and Nikki have given their consent to any continuation you want to do. If you're interested, just contact me on twitter at https://twitter.com/giant_micro for details about the commission. 

Be sure to follow Goddess Nikki on twitter at https://twitter.com/nikkiscutefeet