- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

We conclude the initial commission as we follow the start of Jenn's journey to explore the new world of her friends bodies.

Their arrival was the same type of hell and chaos as it was for the others, with a slight difference. They saw it all. They’d been with their friends Nikki and Andrew for drinks and decided to call it a night. While driving home, their Uber was sucked into a bright light before sinking into the sea of white. Their driver’s head slammed on the steering wheel, knocking him out. Ben and Jenn screamed for help as the car started to sink into the muck around them. Their car was trapped in this flow of heavy viscous liquid as it was pressed through a dark tunnel. They could hear a powerful thumping in the distance. Each pulse shook them to their core. They could see other lights from buildings and vehicles bobbing in the sludge as they were pressed towards a vertical opening and into a blinding light.

They were trapped in a milky glob that hung thousands of feet out from the cave opening. They looked back and saw a ridged glistening mountain behind them and on either side two massive light-tanned walls that were slowly undulating. The mountain they were on began to move, leaving the massive walls behind. In painfully slow motion the featureless plains before them began to take on features. As the car slowly turned in the glob they were trapped in, they saw far below them, a pair of breasts displayed like a satellite view of the world. The identity of their reddish-purple colored mountain suddenly began to dawn on them for what it was, before it rose higher and they recognized something far more familiar.

“Nikki!?” They both called out in shock as the face of their friend dominated the horizon with a slow, playful lick of her lips.

***

After giving Andrew a vigorous tit job as foreplay, Nikki halted as she saw his shaft begin to twitch. She released her breasts from their grip on it.

“Oh no, not yet,” She said as her hand slid down to her vulva and stroked them gently, spreading her legs under Andrew.

She looked at his cock and licked her lips in anticipation as he moved down her body and positioned himself in front of her wet pussy.

***

For Ben and Jenn, the trip was anything but pleasurable. They were treated to an aerial view of one of their best friend’s naked bodies while their other friend prepared to plow them into her vagina that could swallow a city with a cock that for all they knew was the size of Florida. One of the most terrifying aspects of this situation was the waiting. Their anticipation of her penetration. They could take in every detail of the massive folds of her pussy as strands of her arousal thicker than their car stretched and pulled around the further the lips were spread. Nikki’s clit eclipsed the light as Andrew’s cock finally entered her hot, humid cleft. The air, previously dominated by Andrew’s musk and semen was quickly overpowered by the scent of Nikki’s own arousal as their tiny friends held onto each other in terror.

 

They survived the initial “entry” into the colony and were told basically the same story Ben would tell Rich decades later. Only now, the tiny people had a name for their gods. Andrew and Nikki. They were shocked to learn than many of the residents worshiped their captors as gods, though they had to admit it was an apt comparison. Months after settling into their new life within their friend, Jenn announced that she was joining an expedition to study life on Andrew. The pair argued for days about the danger of such an event, but he could never tell her no. So Jenn joined the team of a hundred who were going to make contact with the colony on Andrew and to deliver new radios that could hopefully establish communication between colonies on the two bodies, as communication had been established across Nikki’s body. The colony on Andrew was studying him in an attempt to figure out how people were being teleported into the bodies of two normal people.

While not an unheard of venture, it was always dangerous to attempt to go from one body to another. There was always the chance of being crushed as his dick departed, or wiped away after their lovemaking, or more likely, unknowingly eaten by Nikki. While there was a colony in her mouth that would provide food, they were told that countless thousands, maybe millions had perished between those lips over the decades.

Jenn’s group, each carrying packs of survival gear, successfully made it onto the tip of Andrew’s cock during their intercourse. However something unfortunate occurred. The time differences made it hard to gauge the flow of events, so what they thought was to be the climax of the gods lovemaking was in fact only the beginning. Andrew’s cock slid out of her pussy and angled itself towards a sight that Jenn was once proud that she outclassed Nikki on, her ass.

The expedition raced to crawl through the muck and slime of Nikki’s pussy juices and Andrew’s precum, eventually reaching the tip of his bellend. They hooked ropes and climbed down the back of his cock head to the thousands of feet to the shaft itself. They barely reached his throbbing shaft, almost scalding to the touch as his tip made contact with Nikki’s puckered anus. The impact was so severe that many of the team were launched off of the colossal cock to be lost in the creases of Nikki’s ass. Jenn and her team of ten anchored themselves to the base of the ridge of Andrew’s head as it plowed through the tight, fowl smelling ring of Nikki’s ass.

 

Jenn and the explorers looked on in awe and terror as they could see lights twinkling from the colony that made itself at home within the wrinkles of Nikki’s hole (Jenn had been told they provided methane and fertilizer to the farms of to the other colonies). She had little chance to sight see as she found herself plunged into the ass of her friend. The group covered their faces in masks, anticipating some less desirable experiences and flicked on flashlights clipped to their gear, illuminating the tiny area of his penis that they occupied. The sound and heat were overwhelming to the tiny explorers as the sound of flesh grinding against flesh was deepened and amplified a thousand fold. As the hours went on, many were lost to the depths of Nikki’s ass until an earthquake alerted to Andrew’s release, and their eventual hopeful release.

 

Having survived Andrew’s cleaning, sometime later, the survivors marched on down the now flaccid shaft of Andrew’s cock as he slept. The smaller member presented its own challenges. While hard it was a straight pulsing plain to traverse; now it was a series of mountains and ridges that took them over a week to climb. Finally, they reached the forest and made contact with the appropriately named “Base Camp.” After resting for a few days, Jenn’s group made their way to the main colony nestled under his penis where it met his testis. The radio equipment miraculously survived and even more amazingly it actually worked. For the first time in the colonies history they could communicate in real time. As long as Andrew’s body was within three feet of Nikki’s at least. But it was a start, and the researchers hoped that one day they could communicate with their gods.

 

It was here that she would spend the next six months of her life, living on and breathing in the scent of her friend’s cock and balls. It would mark the start of her six year journey around the bodies of her gigantic friends, hoping that there would be some way to understand how they came to be here or to make contact with her friends. Her next pilgrimage was made possible by Nikki feeling uncharacteristically frisky on an early Sunday morning. Jenn was helping a team establish a sensor at the at the spot where she and her team had survived Nikki’s ass months prior, as it seemed to be a rare save spot near the tip of Andrew’s cock. They were working in the humid environment of Andrew’s boxer clad genitals when light began to flow in like a slowly rising sun. The ground trembled as dark material was replaced with an indescribably large hand filling the sky. Jenn’s team was forced to bunker down near the tip of Andrew’s cock as Nikki gave him a hand job.

***

Nikki looked over at Andrew relaxing peacefully in his boxers besides her on the couch, still slightly firm with morning wood. They were rarely up this early on a Sunday and despite a wonderfully  “climactic” night, she still awoke wanting more. Without a word she slipped her hand into Andrew’s boxers and began stroking his cock. Gently at first, just enough to stir his interest. He looked at her with a raised brow and she responded by taking her shirt off, exposing her breasts to the cool morning air, her nipples already hard with excitement. She continued stroking Andrew’s cock, practically using it to pull him towards her like a dog on a leash, until he was kneeling over her on the couch. His precum began to roll down the tip of his penis, pooling up between her hand and the back of the tip. She smiled and scooped it up on a finger, bringing it towards her face and smiling at the glistening fluids, unknowingly giving her tiny friend the first glimpse she’d had of Nikki’s face in nearly a year. Without much thought, Nikki wiped the sticky residue off on her left breast, just on the edge of her areola as she ordered Andrew to fuck her.

***

Jenn couldn’t believe it, as she pulled herself and one of her crewmen from the lake of precum that had been spread on Nikki’s breast. She couldn’t believe she had survived. She could believe that this happened. More importantly, she couldn’t believe that due to her friend’s early morning horniness, she was now standing atop her favorite feature of Nikki, her breasts. The dark plain of Nikki’s areola spread out before Jenn, like an endless desert dotted with mountains, dwarfed in the distance by a nipple that put Everest to shame.

As Andrew’s body filled the sky with an expression of pleasure as he slowly fucked Nikki, Jenn took a moment to silently say good bye to her former home as the survivors of her team pieced together what they could find and made their way towards Nikki’s nipple. There were colonies on the base and partially up each nipple. Someone there would help them. A part of Jenn burned with excitement at the thought of climbing to the colony at the peak of her friend’s nipple, or maybe even venturing to the one deep inside of her breast. Part of her also yearned to be the goddess and for her friend to be trapped on her body, the thought alone made her glad that her pants were already soaked from Andrew’s slowly drying precum, because she didn’t want anyone to see how wet the thought made her.

Her team descended into a valley between the mountainous bumps and ridges of Nikki’s areola. They were not worried about getting lost as they had her mountainous nipple as a landmark and a transponder that showed them the direction of the closest colony. She thanked all the gods who would listen that the transponder remained intact. She would make her way to the nearest colony and contact Ben. She’d see him soon, after she climbed the summit in front of her. She smiled at the thought of the months long trek it would take to cross her friend’s body to return to her vagina. She would get to see a lot more of Nikki it seems, and probably Andrew too. Thus started Jenn’s journey to understand the world of her friends’ bodies.

 

Chapter End Notes:

That's all of the original commission! I hope you enjoyed it. I have permission from the original commissioner and Goddess Nikki to continue this with new characters. If you are interested in requesting a commission of your own, contact me on here or on twitter and let me know!

https://twitter.com/giant_micro

 

Be sure to follow Goddess Nikki on twitter at https://twitter.com/nikkiscutefeet