- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Warning!

 

The MC of this series is based upon my true thoughts! Be warned, she is extremely lewd!

The feeling of warm flesh pressing into me stirs me from my sleep. Opening one eye my vision is filled with black painted lips. I smile while sitting up to a smiling Maria. She’s blushing slightly.
“I believe you owe me a goblin” she said. Oh hell no.
“You believe wrong.” I flop back down onto a pillow and close my eyes. I don’t need to look to know she’s getting flustered.
“What? You said the payment for a goblin was a kiss! Plus you were in my mouth all night!”
“I said in a few days when I have them trained. Also, we never made a deal. You just kissed me out of the blue while I was sleeping. The feeling of your lips is payment for waking me up. And as for my sleeping arrangements…you never said that I couldn’t sleep in your mouth, and you never set a price for it.”
“That’s…” She sounds a bit down after that. I sit back up to look at her. She’s still in her nightgown. It hangs loosely on her slim body. Then I notice the black lipstick clinging to my body. Makeup in this world is a part of the character. It never comes off the person, but can still leave marks like these. Let’s try <Cleanse>. Once it’s activated, I’m enveloped in a glowing aura. The mark slowly fades from view.

<Skill “Cleanse” has leveled up to Lv2>

That’s when I notice I’m still naked. Which explains why Maria is blushing and bashful. Seeing the dere side of this kuudere warms my heart. Even if my usual armor shows a lot of skin, it’s still armor. Like I keep saying, it’s armor. Still in the nude, I float up in front of her face. Leaning forward, I give her a peck on the cheek.
“There’s your change~” While her face turns the color of tomatoes, I float off towards the door while equipping Venom’s Bane. Her frustration seems to have peeked because she’s starting to shout at me and throwing things.
“Once you’re ready, meet me downstairs for breakfast!”

Once I reach the lobby, I notice only a few people have started eating. I forgot to check, but it’s only 7:23 AM. Over half the other guests are sleeping. Which isn’t saying much. Without players, only five other NPCs are staying here at the moment. Floating over to the main desk, the lovely innkeeper is still there. A sigh escapes my lips when I see she’s wearing another ugly dress. Maybe one of these days I could talk her into taking it off. I did something similar in the real world when I convinced my friend’s mother to take us to the beach. I still own the pictures of her in that bikini~
“Good morning, Ma’am!” I say happily. She gives me a warm smile.
“Good morning, dear guest. What can I do for you?”
“Are you still serving breakfast?”
“Yes! The menu for this morning is eggs and sausage for three coins. We recommend a cup of red wine with it for an extra one coin.” I pull out five coins.
“Then, I’ll take one plate and two glasses.”
“Are you sure? I don’t wish to offend, but you’re too small for such a large portion!”
“It’s fine. My friend is coming soon, so it’s mainly for her.”
“Very well then, I’ll place your order to the cook.”
“Ah, you don’t cook it? That’s a shame, I was looking forward to food prepared by a lovely woman.” She blushes slightly and brings a hand to her blushing cheek.
“You flatter me too much, miss. Surely there are others you can look to than an old widow like me. Besides, my daughter is the cook. She’s almost as good as I am.” Widow? SHE’S SINGLE! Huh? I’m not a slut! Shut up! In this world, monogamy isn’t common. Polygamy is accepted by nearly everyone in the world. While I was beta-testing this game, I had 40 wives before I had to reset to make the finishing touches. It’s fine if I flirt with a few dozen women.
“You must be joking! I’m sure everyone recognizes you as this village’s beauty!” I continue this light flirting for a few minutes before she excuses herself. During this probing, I found out her name is Karen and she frequents the bathing house a few buildings over late at night. I always enjoyed baths, and I always cursed myself for not being born in japan where there are public bath houses. So I won’t be bored while I wait for her one of these nights~ Not to mention her daughter is quite the beauty, although totally in her mother’s shadow. I thought about going after her, until I learned she had a husband already, who works here at the inn as a waiter. I don’t mind going after married women, in this world married couples are happy to include a stranger to spice up a night. But I refuse to end up between a lovely woman and…a male. Nasty. Plus, they have a 12 year old daughter. Her daughter gave birth at the age of 13 (even I think that’s wrong) and Karen gave birth to her at a young age as well. I did the math myself. Karen is 42, her daughter Lisa is 25, and her granddaughter Ida is 12. I can’t say I approve of having children at such a young age, but the thought of the three generations of beauties lining up next to each other in six years…

I take an empty table and wait for my platter. I’m still getting a few looks from the humans. I suppose a faerie is a rare sight, especially one with a slave brand walking free. It also doesn’t help that I’m pretty sexy, which increases the price. Like you heard at the slave auction, I’m worth millions. Even a starved, abused faerie slave on the brink of death is still worth a million coins. It’s enough money to live comfortably for an average villager. In Mezra, it’s a down payment for a house. Of course it’s more expensive to live in a guarded city compared to a village in the woods. Although I could afford an entire continent, including the people on it, if I wanted it. The waiter brought over my plate of food and set it next to me. It’s exactly what I thought it would be. Two eggs sunny side up and a sausage made of deer meat. It’s a cheap and simple meal, but at least it’s cooked. I tear into the breakfast and inhale it as fast as I could. The eggs are a bit salty, but the wine evens it out. The sausage is delicious, a perfect mix of gamey and spices. A few minutes go by, and I realize something is wrong. The plate is cleared until I’m the only thing in it, and I’ve had both cups of wine. Eh? Why did I eat so much?! I’m only an inch tall, yet I ate a full breakfast by myself! Hell, I’m still starving! It could have something to do about me being a Royal Faerie. Come to think of it, the berries never made me feel full even though they were the size of my head. I know that faeries can eat things the same size as themselves or bigger, but this was much bigger than me! Huh? Of course same size vore is in this world! The only species that aren’t capable of that are humans, dwarves, giants, and some half-beasts. No matter, I simply fly back to Karen.
“Miss, is there something wrong with the food? Is it not up to your tastes?” She’s such a good person~
“Oh no! In fact, it was delicious! I love your deer sausage. But…could I order about thirteen more plates? Oh, and three bottles of wine?” Shocked was an understatement to describe her face.
“Th-thirteen? By yourself? I noticed your friend hasn’t even entered yet…”
“Actually, could I make it twenty seven? Also, would it be alright if I feed my goblins inside? I have them trained, so I promise they won’t cause any trouble.” Her face is growing pale…Maybe this will help. I place a bag of 500 gold coins on the table. “You can keep the change. Plus I’ll pay if they cause any trouble or damage.”
“I accept!” she says without hesitation. I let out my eight goblins and guide them to my table. I get even more looks than before, but my girls snarl at whoever stares for too long. I’m a bit taken back. Why would these slaves try to protect me? I took them out of their environment and I’m forcing them to obey me. So why are they already so loyal?

Our food arrives a little later than the first time, likely due to such a big order. The girls try to tear at it with their hands, but I slap their hands away with Darkness. It takes half an hour, but I get them to behave with manners and eat properly. After eating ten meals myself, I’m finally full. My girls get two meals each, leaving one left for Maria. Since the goblins are using utensils, they’re eating very slowly. Maria isn’t here right now, so I watch them eat. Goblins have always had a certain place in my heart. Their green skin, sharp teeth and claws, the beast-like nature. Not to mention their strong reproductive urges. All goblins want to sleep with anything. It doesn’t matter the gender, they want to have their way with people. Plus they reach sexual maturity a few days after they’re born. The average lifespan of a common goblin is only about 10 years. Once they evolve, their lives extend depending on which evolution it is. Maybe in the future I’ll create a weak human character and try to lure in a goblin. Or I could set these ones up somewhere with the order to attack me in that body. Ah, the thought of being forced to the ground by a group of girls…~

Once I snap back to reality, I realize that I’ve been watching their green mouths getting stuffed with food. Then the lumps traveling down their throats until they disappear into their flat chests. Then the area of their tunics where their trim tummies would be. The thought of going down inside each of them is tempting, but I’ve got to focus. Today is when I’ll face Ouroboros. If I get eaten, I’ll want to stay forever~ Which means I’d probably waste a few hours with each one and lose the entire day. Once I get stronger, I’ll have all the time I want for fun. As the smallest one finishes her last bite, Maria makes her way down the stairs wearing a light dress. She must be spending another day here in town if she isn’t wearing her armor. Yes, her short skirt and tube top was armor. Her eyes go a bit wide when she sees the goblins at the table, but she listens when I motion her over. She takes a seat across from me, and two of the goblins start growling at her.
“Behave you two! Treat her like you treat me, or mommy will be very angry!” Yes, I call myself their mother. Not that I consider myself such, but I consider it a term of endearment. As soon as I say so, the growling stops and instead they start cuddling up to her. So cute~
“You trained eight goblins so well in only a day? What are you, really?”
“I told you. I’m Snack. A novice adventurer.” I smile and push her plate over to her. It takes a lot of effort, given that I have almost no strength stats. Wait, I have items that could make me strong for times like this. Oh well, I like being weak. It makes me look cute. She smiles and pulls it the rest of the way to her before digging in.
“Thank you for buying breakfast. What would you like in return?”
“Nothing. You aren’t giving me anything for this. It gets a little tiring for me to not give gifts, you know.” She looks frustrated, but stays silent. The two goblins near her are still cuddling up to her, but the other six are staring at me with puppy eyes. I go around and rub each of them on the head before pulling them back into storage. They should rest up before the big fight. I leave one still clinging to Maria.
“Don’t you run out on me. I’ll leave that one for you, but I’ll be collecting my payment when I get back.”
“Where are you going? You keep leaving me alone here. I may just take this cutie and run.”
“But you won’t. I have one more thing to take care of in this area. But it’s incredibly dangerous. So I’m leaving that goblin with you because she may be killed if I take her with me. Besides, she seems attached to you.”
“…Come back safely. I expect you to return in time to buy dinner, as payment for making me wait.” I chuckle at that. She’ll never change.
“I understand. Well, now that I’ve eaten I’ll be going.” I leave her to finish her breakfast, but swing back to the front desk. Dropping off another few hundred coins I tell her it’s a deposit for letting the goblin stay out with Maria. Then I head to the woods and towards the deepest area.



Even I get nervous when I approach the cave. I’ve had to defeat a few monsters to get here, but I don’t get any stronger for defeating them. But I did gain three extra female slaves. One goblin, one kobold, and a wolf. They’re still pretty weak, so they won’t be participating today. For the seven goblins, I give them stronger equipment as well as an exp exchanger. It’s an item that can be adjusted to decide how much exp goes to each person holding it. I have them set up to gain 5% of the total exp each. If we were adventuring normally it would be higher, but against Ouroboros it should be enough to have them skyrocket. Once inside, the miasma starts draining everyone’s health. But each of them is holding a holy stone, which repels miasma damage for two hours. The monsters inside include werewolves, ghosts, hobgoblins, and kobolds. Normally, goblins would die against such powerful foes. But equipped with high class equipment they do just fine. Let me explain. The way equipment is divided is Common, Uncommon, Rare, High Rare, Super Rare, Legendary, and Phantasmal. I’m wearing all Phantasmal and Legendary class gear, but the goblins are using High Rare. These monsters either use their bare hands or Common class items. After a few waves, I’ve gained three levels and the weakest goblin went up by one. It’s pretty slow compared to yesterday, there’s no way common monsters could give more exp than my golems. In under an hour we reach the safe zone. My girls are exhausted, but they look incredibly happy for some reason. I should really teach them how to speak. They communicate with each other, but I have no idea what they’re talking about. There’s a form of magic that could allow me to learn their language, but it can’t be used until level 50. It’s frustrating. Especially when they look over at me, like when you hear someone dropping your name when they’re having a conversation in a foreign language. Oh well, that’s for later. For all the trouble of clearing the ten floors, I’ve grabbed thirteen werewolves, two hobgoblins, eight kobolds and one ghost. It was a pain to get the collar on her…The fight ahead is going to be tough, so I equip a hat that looks like whip cream with a strawberry on top. <Valentine’s Blessing> is legendary class and gives a large boost my mana reserves. My wrists are covered with slave bindings known as <Giant King’s Shackles> which gives a large boost to health, defense, and magic defense. A sparkling anklet made of gold and precious gems hangs on my bare ankle. <Stolen Treasure> is an accessory that boosts all my regens, plus randomly halves damage taken from a different element that changes every day. Today is lightning, so it’s useless in that regard. A large diamond earing is now hanging from my right ear. <Gem Eye> is only capable of increases max mana, but it pushes my reserves into extraordinary proportions. I refuse to equip anything else. To cover up any more of my skin will ruin my sexy image, I’d rather be dead than seen like that. With this, I should be able to cast some spells I couldn’t before.

Once we move into the main chamber, the cinematic starts. It’s a small movie I animated that starts with the party entering the chamber and looking around for more monsters. Then a snake slithers over a rock and the party looks over. Then it slithers on the other side of the room, making you snap back. It finally comes into the open in front of you, looking to be an average snake with black scales. When your character draws a weapon, it begins to grow larger. What started out as a tiny snake, it grows larger and larger until it’s three hundred feet long. Its tail wraps around the cavern, and you must fight the head and the tip of the tail. This is when things are going to get interesting. You see, if I were to give Ouroboros a level ranking, it would be around 30. Its health is pretty average, as well as its other stats. Well as average as a raid class monster can be. The only problem is its DPS. A single attack can melt a player to the bone. It only uses two types of attacks. A physical attack that deals moderate damage…and an acid attack that could be used to slay dragons. But thanks to Venom’s Bane, I’m immune. The way players are meant to conquer this area is to level up high enough to kill her with swiftly in all three stages. The battle starts and I send my goblins to the tail to attack. The head has a chance of eating whatever is in front of it, no matter the health level, so I summon my golems for the head. Three elves are launching volleys of arrows while two dwarves intercept the fanged and head-butt attacks. The DPS in this method is incredibly low, but it’s an efficient method to drain her health. Each attack kills a dwarf, but another rises in the next instant. During yesterday’s training, I created a few hundred golems. My golem creation skill shot from Lv1 to Lv8. I can now deploy seven golems, and each one has better stats. But I’m holding off on that for now though, because things are going to get harder and I need to conserve. Normally when a character is about to die, Ouroboros swallows them whole instead of killing them. But a golem isn’t considered a full character, more of an object so they get destroyed. The head swivels to launch a glob of acid towards my girls, so I swoop in and block it. The goop dissipates as soon as it hits me, dealing no damage. It’s a little disappointing that it vanishes instead of covering me in slime… I hold off on my own attacks for right now, focusing on healing the goblins. The healing spells don’t take too much MP to use, and the goblins only take a moderate amount of damage per attack.

<Skill “Heal” has leveled up to Lv2>
<Skill “High Heal” has leveled up to Lv2>
<Skill “Heal” has leveled up to Lv3>
<Skill “High Heal” has leveled up to Lv3>

Then it happens. An arrow from the head elf using <Will of the Forest> depletes the monster’s health and the giant serpent slowly closes its eyes in defeat…Until they snap open with a glowing yellow light. It lets out a large scream of pain, causing a large hole to open up a new cavern as it retreats back. This was the easiest part. We take a few minutes to heal up and create a few hundred extra golems until we press forward. The next cavern is much larger, so Ouroboros can sit up straight without hitting the ceiling and can’t wrap around the entire area like before. Another cinematic starts. It’s so weird to keep seeing this. You have no idea what it’s like to watch yourself move around before snapping back to your body. This time, scales are peeling off Ouroboros’s head. Then the entire head peels away to reveal the body of a naked woman. She had tight facial features, glowing yellow eyes, long black hair, and a perfect hourglass figure with grey skin. Although halfway down her butt it turns into a snake tail. She essentially looks like a lamia, but her human body is about 50ft tall. She looks back to my party angrily.
“Foolish ones! I am Ouroboros! I shall pick my teeth with your bones!” Then everything snaps back to reality. Her speed is nowhere near what it was before. She speeds around the chamber, attacking from different sides with her tail while punching us from the front. At least, she’s supposed to. But once I release my giantess, she has to deal with it head on. While the goblins make a few dents against her black scales, my golem trades blows with her. The slashing power of <God’s Cheese Knife> isn’t enough to cut through the scales, but leaves marks on her skin. Ouroboros generates scales on her arms as she blocks the sword, then countering with either a punch, a slash, or a bite. Every time she tries to launch an acid attack, I swap her with a dwarf. While they slowly drain her health, I use healing spells and finally start launching my own attacks. Unfortunately, magic attacks only do half damage. Launching volleys of magic attacks only make her flinch as she tears her way through more golems. In the first round, I lost about thirteen dwarves. So far, I’ve lost one elf and over a hundred dwarves. Seventy have been melted, twenty crushed, and the rest were eaten. Every time a bulge trails down her throat while disappearing under her generous chest, her health is slightly restored and her attack strength increases for 30 seconds. I’m taking extra care to ensure my goblins are still alive, even though they don’t add much DPS. I decided that if they live, I’ll give them names and raise them right.

For the next three hours, we fight with everything we have. I’ve drank over thirty mana potions and I couldn’t even count how many I gave to the giantess and the goblins. The giantess has already died as well. I forgot about the final attack Ouroboros gives during this stage, where she chomps the nearest enemy and pumps them full of direct venom. I mentally slap myself for forgetting. The attack doesn’t just destroy the character, it destroys the equipment they were wearing. It sucks that I lost <God’s Cheese Knife>, but I do have another one. Plus I could just buy another. What? No it’s not over! The last stage is the hardest of all! After another fireball, the final cinematic comes on. Ouroboros clamps her hands on her temples before letting out a pained scream.
“Fool! You have no idea the wrath you have unleashed from within me! Once I kill you, I won’t be satisfied until I devour all the beings on this continent. Their deaths shall be on your hands. For you shall now see the true form…of Ouroboros! The World Eater!” Then she begins to grow once again. Her lovely body continues to rise higher and higher until she hits the ceiling. A few seconds later, she bursts through it to reveal the sky outside filled with swirling black storm clouds. She finally stops once her human form is 500ft tall and over 1500ft long, far above even the tallest of towers. Two more arms sprout out underneath her first pair to give her more attack power. Her jaws sprout sharp fangs, and a second mouth appears on her human stomach. The second mouth has uneven jaws that snap open and shut randomly with a lovely tunnel of flesh visible behind it. A true world eater. This is where things get tough. I was expecting to keep the giantess golem around to keep her occupied, but now I’ll have to take that role. If I don’t she’ll kill the goblins. They’re expendable pawns, but I still want to keep them alive if I can. If it comes down to me or them, I’ll choose myself. For now, I send a continuous stream of dwarves to fight as she kills them just as fast. The elves are all out, launching volleys without needing to aim at the immense target. The normal ones don’t even show any noticeable damage, but the head elf takes small chunks of health with each magic arrow. The dwarves don’t even get to attack before they’re smashed to pieces. While I pour them out, I also fire all my spells as fast as I can at once.

<Snack has forcibly learned passive skill Multicasting Lv1>

My DPS is by far the highest out of everyone even after being halved, the only reason I’m even using them is to act as shields and spread out the agro. I still take all the acid attacks towards my goblins, but if I were to take about three physical attacks it would kill me. Ouroboros has changed her attack pattern again. She created four swords made of poison and was slashing one opponent at a time continuously, and does a spinning attack every fifteen seconds. Every eighty seconds, she brings them together to make a battle axe which she uses to create a large shockwave. Each time she does that I use all available dwarves to shield the goblins, but they still lose over half their health. The first time the attack hit, I lost all but two elves. But they learned to take cover just before it landed after that. I’m already down to two hundred golems. I can’t keep this up. I can only last another twenty minutes until I run out of golems, then I’ll be forced to rely on the goblins, then myself. The only hope I have is…
“Girls, pull back. Mommy needs to unleash hell.” They listen instantly and get behind where I’m floating. They’re such good girls~ I focus on one of the skills I learned. Specifically the one that killed the goblin the other night.
“Inferno!” The area around Ouroboros is filled with flames that rise up to her bellybutton. The blue fire deals immense damage to her, but also kills the golems around her. Inferno is an AoE attack that damages friends and foes with intense fire damage. While she may be resistant to magic attacks, she also a small weakness to fire attacks. Not enough for the full damage to take effect, but enough for her to scream in pain. When taking large amounts of damage, she combines the swords into a kite shield that raises her defense. While it lowers my attack to minute proportions, it also keeps her from attacking. For the next thirty minutes we stay like this, her defending against my endless blue flames while I randomly produce a few dozen more golems. But my MP is nearly empty, so I stop and return to the old attack pattern. I send the golems and goblins back in while I land on the ground to drink more potions and restore my MP. But the raid boss sees through this pattern now, and is reaching for me. In order to keep this up this pattern without taking damage, I also use another skill I forced myself to learn.
“Summon Lower Undead” I command. Zombies rise from the ground and charge to their deaths. Right now, the only things I can summon are zombies and ghosts. Every now and then a living armor appears, but only on in every few hundred. So…one every two minutes. They don’t deal much damage, but it pulls even more agro than the others. Her colossal hand turns back attack the zombies. This should keep her busy until I can gain enough MP to hold her in Inferno again.

But something goes wrong. She snaps over and looks me dead in the eye. The yellow light takes up my entire vision, and the potion I was holding stops halfway to my mouth.
<Snack has been Paralyzed>
What? I never gave her a power like that! She’s strong enough without it! A timer says I have to stay like this for a full minute. Then I hear something disturbing behind me. Like someone tearing a piece of meat in half. I can’t look behind me, but by activating the 3rd person camera I see the tip of her tail splitting apart. It separates to reveal a mouth that’s 20ft wide and filled with teeth. Who the hell messed with my boss! I hate hard vore! I would never approve of a mouth with nothing but teeth! If I get eaten, it’s all over. I’ll be trapped in her stomach dungeon. By the time I get out, the game will be open to all players. My slaves will die. Everyone in town will forget about me. They’ll move on. I revert back to 1st person view and take a deep breath. Well, I guess this ends my fight. My position in this world will remain small. I’ll stay weak and in danger of actually dying. But I probably won’t die for a while if I play my cards right.
“Mommy!” someone cries out. My eyes are still capable of movement, so I look over to see one of the axe goblins running towards me with tears in her eyes. Huh? I never taught her to call me that. Or command her to come for me. She keeps calling me mommy as she runs. She kicks me out of the way, the shock takes away any pleasure of making contact with her dirty foot, and as I’m flying away from her I catch one last look from her. Tears are streaming out, but she’s smiling. Then the tail snaps shut on her.

I don’t get it.

Idon’tgetitIdon’tgetitIdon’tgetitIdon’tgetitIdon’tgetitIdon’tgetitIdon’tgetitIdon’tgetit Idon’tgetitIdon’tgetitIdon’tgetitIdon’tgetitIdon’tgetitIdon’tgetitIdon’tgetitIdon’tgetit Idon’tgetitIdon’tgetitIdon’tgetitIdon’tgetitIdon’tgetitIdon’tgetitIdon’tgetitIdon’tgetit!

Why did she save me? Why did she call me Mommy? None of this was what I programmed. And why am I getting so angry? Once the paralysis wears off, I mount my assault. I’ve been keeping my DPS in check to make sure she doesn’t target me. Now, I use my strongest DPS spell. I haven’t been using it because players aren’t supposed to have it until level 100. But she deserves it. My wings fly faster than ever before as I shoot up to the giantess’s head level.
“Ouroboros, I shall make you regret taking her from me! Summon: Thousand Blade Rain!” While it’s classified as a summon skill, it only summons swords. A summon circle appears above Ouroboros and katanas pour down onto her with incredible speed and power. Since she’s getting hit by swords, her resistance doesn’t lower the hits. She tries to block it, but I won’t allow her. Summon circles surround her, making an absolute cage before she continues to be impaled. No matter where she tries to block, the swords can’t be stopped when they come from every angle. Over 100 summon circles can’t be blocked from a single shield. Her AI must be good, because she tries to destroy the summon circles with her swords. But they won’t disperse until all the swords are summoned or I cancel them. She doesn’t have any spell disruption abilities, so her struggles are pointless. Then she tries running away. She’s still bound to the cavern, which she almost fills by herself, so her movement is limited.
“Mana Wall.” She runs straight into an invisible wall made of my mana…and destroys it. It’s a good strategy, but I shouldn’t doubt such a cheat boss. So I make multiple walls to block her escape routes while summoning more swords in her direction. She may be shattering the walls, but each one is stronger than the last and they do serve to slow her down. My remaining goblins are huddled in a corner, watching me in fear. To be exact, they look like children watching their parents fighting.

Ouroboros then decides to come after me. Her health is less than half by now, so her attack pattern changes. All four arms are gripping a green halberd as she moves to stab at me. But as it hits my green ribbon armor, it crumbles apart. They are made of acid after all, which is useless against my sexy armor. But since I’ve taken a direct attack, I qualify for another skill.
“Magic Counter.” Her health drops to ¼ as a phantom halberd pierces her stomach before disappearing. Magic Counter is a skill that deals damage after a sorcerer takes a direct hit equal to the DPS that they were attacked with. It can only be used once a day, but it works perfect for me when I can nullify the damage. Learning her lesson, she starts trying to throw punches at me in a flurry. Huh. I may get sued by one piece for much that attack resembles the one a certain rubber man uses. But I activate my camouflage and get behind her. Opening my free hand, I equip <Serpent Slayer> a wand with a blade at the end. Dual wielding wands decreases the damage output of both, but the effect of mana regen and damage resistance from serpents makes up for it.

<Snack has forcibly learned passive skill Dual Wand Wielding Lv1>

I can only hide for ten seconds before her senses lock back onto me. If I can hold her back for another half hour, she’ll die. But my MP is running low again, and she’s ignoring the golems attacking her tail. Trying to drink potions while dodging is incredibly hard and I can only get enough down to maintain my current MP level. I try to activate teleport, but the skill is blocked. Another curveball, someone locked all teleportation and escape spells or items. I am SO hacking everyone at the office. We’ll see whose laughing when I post all their porn history on social media! Looks like I have no choice. I activate Mana Armor and focus on chugging down potions. Mana armor reduces the physical damage taken while activated, giving me a few extra seconds to work on restoration. I take a hit and my health plummets. Her giant fist slammed into me like a flying building, my body feels like it’s been hit with a jackhammer. For the first time, I regret having no pain filter. Two more hits come in before I can blink and I’m launched back into the cavern. My health is around 10-15% so if she so much as breathes on me I’m dead. My regen is kicking in, but I have no room for error anymore. I force my mana to strengthen my body, to course through me and cause me to get back up.

<Snack has forcibly learned skill Mana Enforcement Lv1>

I shoot back into the sky until I’m glaring at her boat sized eyes. Then I strike.

<Snack has forcibly learned skill Magic Sickle Lv1>
<Snack has forcibly learned skill Magic Sword Lv1>
<Conditions met: Snack has gained job-Magic Duelist>

From both wands emerge solid mana that takes form as weapons. In my right hand, Sky Piercer is covered in blue mana and extends out into a katana. In my left, Serpent Slayer is covered in red mana and curves into a sickle. Tuning my body to my status buffs, I spend all the mana regen I receive into maintaining the weapons and strengthening my body.

<Skill “Mana Enforcement” has leveled up to Lv2>

My speed boosts even faster. Zipping around the colossal woman makes me feel like a fly trying to attack a human. Although the size difference makes it more like a fly attacking the moon, my entire body is smaller than a single flake of her skin. But I’m too angry to enjoy the thought. I swing both arms as fast as I can muster against her tough skin while my wings zip me around her. She’s using all four arms to try and swat me away, but my speed has surpassed hers. Every time I slash her skin, scales grow when her blood hits the air. Magic Sword and Magic Sickle has an increased chance of causing a bleeding effect, but she’s immune. The damage I’m giving her isn’t even enough to show up on her health bar, but it’s enough to piss her off. All while my health bar fills. While I slash at her shoulder, she smiles and begins speaking.
“You are quite powerful for a mortal. You’ll make a perfect resident for my stomach.”
“That isn’t going to happen. You actually managed to make me angry, and for that I am going to defeat you. My next strike shall obliterate everything left of you.” My health is fully recovered, and after one more mana potion I can make good on that promise. She turned around and locked eyes with me again, but it’s too late. I put Serpent Slayer back to focus on this one shot. With a wave of Sky Piercer, a giant summon circle appears above her. It’s about 200ft across, so not nearly as big as her.
“In the world of the gods, one stands above.
One who decides the fate of all worlds.
Ye of little faith, despair in the knowledge of the Almighty.
Despair knowing the chosen of the Almighty has deemed you foe.
Rejoice in knowing death shall be swift.
As one of the land, I call upon the Almighty!” Ugh. I feel dirty inside. Reciting lines sucks and looks stupid. Sure it seems cool in anime, but saying them out loud makes me feel like a little kid playing superhero. Or like a cultist. Not to mention I’m defenseless during the chant, except for a boost of mana regen and decreased mana consumption for the spell. Not to mention it exploits a weakness of Ouroboros. Her pride.
“Interesting. When your attack does nothing, I’ll take the opportunity to devour you.” She reforms her kite shield, but holds it with one arm while forming another in each hand. Bringing them all together, they fuse into a tower shield that blocks covers the sky. I was hoping for this outcome. This skill takes all my remaining mana, to the point I’m struggling to stay afloat.

<Snack has forcibly learned skill Summon: Divine Sword of the Almighty One>

From the summoning circle emerges a shimmering saber. It slowly emerges, as if to showcase its beauty. The blade is made from mythril, the handle made from ivory, and a glowing aura surrounds it. It’s an ideal blade…well to me it is. In case you haven’t guessed it, the Almighty One is a reference to me. Yesterday I finally received the blessing for always following my desires. Having a blessing is like having a title, but much stronger. It can boost stats, give an element, or open a skill tree. Even if I try to learn skills from these trees, they’d be locked and I’d never be able to use them. But since I have the blessing, I can use the strongest spells in the game. Although each one can be used once a day. This is the weakest one and it requires 10,000 MP to use per slash with a max of three slashes. The saber has finally emerged from the circle and started to accelerate down. It makes contact with the shield and comes to a complete stop. She makes a big grin and licks her lips at me. While that happens, she fails to notice that my saber was slowly sliding through the shield like butter. Without a sound, it moves slowly down. I raise my hand over my head and it comes to a stop. When I thrust it down, it moves completely through and pierces her head without resistance. Then through the ground underneath her, along with everything in-between. Her face doesn’t change as her body begins to evaporate. She hasn’t even noticed that she’s been cut. Once she disappears, I allow myself to fall to the earth below. I lose consciousness seconds after my fall is broken by soft green skin…

<Snack has earned achievement: Slayer of the World Eater>
<Snack has earned achievement: Solo Conqueror>
<Snack has earned boss reward: Ranged Weapon “Acid Sprayer”>
<Snack has earned boss reward: Body Armor “Black Scale Mail”>
<Snack has earned boss reward: Player Home/Pet/Companion/Storage/Mount “Ouroboros”>

 

Hundreds of notices like that flood my head while I’m out and I spend the entire time sifting through them. Most of them are about me leveling up or items I won, but I also notice many are my goblins leveling up. Especially since all seven of them popped up. She’s still alive. In the pile of messages, I see that all goblins can evolve. Three can evolve into Goblin Queens, one can be a Goblin Sage, two qualify for Goblin Dancers and the last one can become a Goblin Priest. I accept all of them. By the time I sort them all out, my eyes begin to open. Above me are six lovely women with green skin. Once I sit up, I realize these were my goblins. Their eyes were red from crying because I wouldn’t wake up. The cavern is filled with warm rays of the setting sun, giving it a peaceful look. Three of the girls around me were the Queens, two were Dancers, and the last one was the Priest. They seemed really happy for me to be awake. Since I’m completely healed, I remove the extra equipment to bring back my precious skin service.
“Sorry for making you girls worry. Now, let’s get the last one of you back.” I extend a hand in front of me. The girls get out of the way as a shadowy figure emerges. But as the shadow takes the form of a familiar six foot tall lamia, they get in front of me and take protective stances. I step in front of them and pull them back. That’s right, the main reward for this raid is Ouroboros herself as a servant. Using her abilities of growth and the dimension of her stomach, she can used as a mount, a fighting companion, a storage container with unlimited space, and even a mobile player home. Once Ouroboros has taken form, she looks angrily down at me.
“You…you defeated me?! How?! I am the-”
“Yeah, I’ve heard this before. Now listen for once, you ate one of my goblins. She’s still alive. Spit her back out.”
“Why should I?”
“I command you to. I own you now, so obey your master and spit her back up!” As soon as I say it, she huddles over with her hands on her stomach. Trying to disobey me must be incredibly painful. A few minutes later her mouth opens with a head coming out of it. The body of my final goblin slides onto the floor, covered from head to toe in saliva. She seems to be sleeping. With a wave of my hand, Ouroboros vanishes. I’ll train her right later, but for now I should focus on us. Due to my leveling up, all my HP and MP is at full. Here is my new status without any equipment.

Snack
Race: Royal Faerie
Occupation: Tamer, Sorcerer, Summoner, Magic Duelist
Elements: Force, Water, Fire, Acid
LV: 493
Exp: 340875012
Exp to next LV: 7309108
HP: 4516000
MP: 39000000
Atk: 152
Def: 140200
MDf: 218900
Agi: 47900
Mag: 2869600
Int: 741200
Luk: 72
Title: Creator, Monster Lover, Prey, Black Widow, Annihilator, Hypocrite Slaver, Fetishist, Fake Novice, Flirt, Solo Raider, Caregiver, Savior, Know-It-All, Mana Expert, Avenger, Fast Learner, Tamer of the Devourer, Chosen One of the Almighty, Jack of All Trades, Dangerous, High Sage, Endless Magician

Ah, that’s better. Now I shouldn’t have to worry about anybody coming for me. With stats this high, they won’t be able to touch me. The only people strong enough to take me on can’t move without word spreading through the area. As long as I don’t declare war on any country, I’m good. I cast <Cleanse> on the Goblin Sage and begin shaking her head to wake her up. As her eyes open, I give her a warm smile.
“Welcome back.”
“Mommy!” She reaches out and snatches me off the ground. My head gets rubbed against her cheek while she keeps sobbing and calling me her mommy.
“Alright, that’s enough. You can stop now.” But it continues. Huh? Shouldn’t she be obeying me? I try pushing her away, but she keeps cuddling me. The others start looking jealous, but once one of the Queens places a hand on her shoulder she begins to notice the others have already evolved. Then she looks down and notices that she evolved as well. Once she puts me back down, I follow through with my promise and name them. They’re incredibly escited to receive such an honor. Here’s how they are.

Cana
Race: Goblin Queen-Variant (God of Darkness)
Occupation: Berserker
LV: 143
HP: 80000
MP: 4000
Atk: 15982
Def: 7632
MDf: 999
Agi: 331
Mag: 0
Int: 59

Cana is the largest among the Goblin Queens. She’s about 7’3” and is filled to the brim with muscle. Her tunic ripped apart from her growth, failing to cover all the important area. Her hips had grown wide, her waist narrow, and her breasts were still large. She was like a bodybuilder that still maintained her feminine curves. The darkest skinned out of everyone, she was still green but it was almost black. She always wore a happy-go-lucky smile. Her eyes were a deep green and her black hair flowed down to her butt. Her tail had grown a stinger on the end of it. I gave her some light armor and two great swords. She held one in each hand. With the armor covering her important regions with only leather straps, she looks a lot like an amazon.

Mari
Race: Goblin Queen
Occupation: Guardian
LV: 138
HP: 89000
MP: 2800
Atk: 9823
Def: 13980
MDf: 7345
Agi: 141
Mag: 132
Int: 92

Mari is a little slimmer than the other two queens. Standing at 5’11” she is only lightly toned. Like an athlete in a sport like soccer or tennis. Her tunic was clinging tightly to her new body, but wasn’t ripped. However with the height difference it was more like a shirt. She didn’t grow much of a chest, but it was still an improvement. Her skin was also dark green, but less so than Cana. Her short orange hair and playful blue eyes gave a bit of a tomboy look. Giving her heavy armor, a shield, and a longsword she’ll become my shield. The heavy armor gives iron plates that cover her shoulders, elbows, and knees while thin chainmail covers her assets like a bikini.

Evangeline
Race: Goblin Queen
Occupation: Monk
Lv: 140
HP: 90000
MP: 1200
Atk: 13000
Def: 5400
MDf: 2010
Agi: 1639
Mag: 530
Int: 122

I think I’ll call her Eva. She’s 6’1” and is lean but toned. The look she gives off makes me think of a martial artist. Scars cover her body (although I don’t remember her getting injured in those places…) and her tunic has been made into a two piece which reveals her intense abs. Her breasts were medium sized, but looked really firm and perky. She was a light green unlike the other queens, the same color she was as a goblin. She pulled her black hair back into a ponytail that reached halfway down her back. Her eyes remained closed at all times, but I made her open them up to show the dark brown color. I gave her cloth armor and spiked cestuses. Her lower body has skin tight black short shorts, while her white tank top is cropped to show off her abs while the top shows a good amount of cleavage.

Yuki
Race: Goblin Dancer
Occupation: Assassin
LV: 132
HP: 6000
MP: 1600
Atk: 430
Def: 504
MDf: 230
Agi: 9800
Mag: 2300
Int: 540

Yuki is a petite girl. She’s about 5’5” and is thin all over. Her tunic still fit fairly well, but was shorter and tighter like with Mari. Her frame is pear shaped, a decent sized chest with a thin waist and large hips. She had a nice butt… Her skin was more of a yellow green, making her look brighter than the queens. Her hair was completely white and was cut evenly around her face. Her tail grew a rattler that gave off the sound of a bell, almost like an instrument. As a dancer, her stats were lower because she was a support species, but her occupation of assassin gives her abilities about stealth. Her speed and damage would be no joke. I gave her a dancer outfit and bladed fans.

Yami
Race: Goblin Dancer
Occupation: Assassin
LV: 132
HP: 6000
MP: 1600
Atk: 430
Def: 504
MDf: 230
Agi: 9800
Mag: 2300
Int: 540

Yami looks exactly like Yuki, the same height, the same class, the same stats. The same big butt. The only difference was that her hair was black. The two of them looked very close. They keep holding hands. I give her the same equipment as Yuki, but I dyed it. Now Yuki’s outfit is black with white streaks and Yami’s outfit is white with black streaks. They both look like belly dancers with puffy pants that cover their legs to their ankles, leaving their stomachs exposed while their breasts are covered with tube tops. If I can get a bard goblin, I might make an idol group this way~

Kaya
Race: Goblin Priest
Occupation: Healer
LV: 134
HP: 3000
MP: 7600
Atk: 154
Def: 102
MDf: 6700
Agi: 540
Mag: 72000
Int: 2100

The only priest is a goblin that I can only describe as looking like a small animal. She’s 5’1” and looks small and squishy. I want to squeeze her cheek~ Her blonde hair goes down to her shoulder, and her light green eyes are shifting nervously. Her tunic still fits, but it’s incredibly tight around the chest due to her bulging bust. A blush comes across her lime green cheeks as I pat her head. As a priest, she’ll be acting as our healer so I give her a blessed robe and magic staff. Not much you can do to make a sexy healer, so the only visual benefit to her robe is that her feet peek out the front.

Freya
Race: Goblin Sage-Variant (God of Knowledge)
Occupation: Dark Mage
LV: 143
HP: 3200
MP: 58000
Atk: 20
Def: 102
MDf: 7100
Agi: 610
Mag: 99000
Int: 4500

Finally, we come to Freya. Who’s still trying to cuddle me. She’s 5’7” and has a curvy body. A nice hourglass figure with big breasts and a big butt. Her skin is actually pink due to her blessing, making her look more like an imp than a goblin. Crimson red hair reaches her back while her silver eyes lock onto me. Her magic skill is higher than everyone else, so I give her a robe and staff. Only her staff has a blade on the end. The robe has a deep v-cut to show off her breasts and a hole on the back shows her lower back and the top of her butt. Needless to say that all the goblins aren’t given shoes or underwear to make their outfits all the sexier. Freya keeps calling me mommy and disobeying me. Do the collars stop working after they reach a certain strength? They were enchanted by a master, so it should still be good. Besides, if they didn’t work there’s no way they would be following me so willingly.
“Hey girls, don’t touch me for a few minutes. I need to try something.” The other girls pry Freya off me as I fold my legs and get into a meditation position. I reach a hand towards my goblins and connect my mana to all of them. I use my mana to pull information from their minds and images of their lives poured into my head. Mostly images of them eating and hunting. But I do manage to gain knowledge on how they communicate to one another.

<Snack has learned Goblin Language>
<Snack has learned passive skill Auto Translator (Incomplete)>

There. All done. Let’s make sure it works…
“Let me go! I wanna hug mommy more!” Freya cries out.
“Master said no. Obey master” Eva replied.
“Listen!” Yuki and Yami say in unison.
“Do you want to make her angry again? I swear I can still feel it where she spanked us the first time” Cana said, rubbing her butt.
“Please calm down, Miss Freya! We have an order!” Kaya warned.
“If you have time to run your mouth, I can think of a few ways to use it more productively” Mari flirted.
“NO! MOMMY!” she cried out. Ugh, looks like I’ve got a problem child on my hands. Wait, what Cana said…they were the first goblins I captured?
“Freya, calm down or I’ll spank you. Girls, I’m relying on you to keep each other in check.” All their faces became puzzled as I spoke. I suppose it makes sense that they’re confused. They are hearing me in their native language after hearing me speak in English the entire time. But after a stern look they all nod in agreement. After placing them all back into my storage, I fly back to town faster than I ever could before. Wait, did I just break the sound barrier?



Once I return to village, it’s already night. A quick search on the map shows me that Maria and Karen are both at the inn. Maybe I’ll invite them over to the bathhouse tomorrow. It’s about 8:00 PM so dinner will still be served. However, I notice something off. Karen is outside the rear entrance and is surrounded by people. Activating my camouflage I get in close and observe.
“I promise, I’ll get you the rest of the money! A very rich guest is staying over, I already have 500 coins here! Surely this is enough to cover me for the month!” Karen is begging a large bald man. He slapped her hard enough to send her to the ground.
“The boss is sick of waiting. Either you come up with the money, or we take the inn. She also mentioned that if you didn’t have the money today…we teach your body not to cross us anymore.” He pulls out a small knife and grabs her by the hair. Ok, this is where I intervene. Hm, this is the perfect chance to test out my goblins. I release Cana by herself between the man and Karen. Karen looks scared at first, but not as much as the man is once his hand is gone. Before he could even raise his knife Cana had chopped it off with a great sword. She’s holding it in her free hand while munching on it. I fade back into sight and land on Karen’s shoulder.
“They grow up so fast, huh? You don’t have to worry, Cana will protect you. Cana, don’t kill that leader! We need him for information! Why are they trying to hurt you?”
“Huh? I-it’s you…You shouldn’t interfere with this. I owe over 3,000 coins to a member of the Dark Guild. They were just here to remind me to pay. I would have been fine, they won’t kill me. Dead people can’t earn money.”
“Then I hope those guys didn’t have debts to pay…because Cana just killed them.”
“…Eh?” Looking back over, my Goblin Queen was happily munching on an arm while sitting on a pile of bodies. I notice behind her she has the only female attacker wrapped in her tail with the stinger pressing against her throat. The bald man was being held down by her large foot on his back. Even though he looked like he was on death’s door, he was smiling.
“You think this is the end of it? When we don’t return, they’ll send in the powerful guys. We’ll burn this whole village down to-”
“The debt was 3,000 right?”
“Huh? Y-yes, it was…” I toss a bag of 5,000 coins in front of the man.
“Cana, let him up.” She pulls her foot off him and the man scrambles away. He picks up the bag and his eyes go wide as he opens it. “Tell your master that I’m paying off the debt. The extra money is for the food for my girl.” Her tail tightens around the woman as she tries to scream and struggle at my comment. The man stands there awestruck for a full minute before Cana licks her lips at him. She’s already halfway through the pile of humans. He runs away at fast as he could. I summon Mari and Eva to help clean up the bodies.
“Cana, you can eat her but wait until you digest those bodies first. We don’t want to scare her by sticking her in a pile of corpses. Oh, and feel free to enjoy her before that.” I don’t like treating women like this, but she’s actually kinda ugly. The ugly like her shouldn’t attack the beautiful like Karen.
“Thank you, Master!” she exclaims. Cana leaves the pile to the other Queens while she drags the crying woman into the nearby trees while licking her neck. Looking back to the lovely innkeeper I notice Karen is holding back tears.
“You…payed off my debt? Snack I don’t know what to say…”
“I didn’t do it out of the goodness of my heart. I want you to answer a question of mine.”
“I see. For what you’ve done for me, I’ll give you anything you want. This inn is my life. It’s the last thing I have of my husband. As long as it isn’t that, take anything else.”
“Like I said, I want you to answer a question.”
“Very well. If you consider it adequate payment, ask anything.”
“Will you marry me?”

Her jaw hangs open in shock. She has a really pretty mouth~ Nice white teeth and red flesh~ I pull out a silver ring that grows to the size of her finger. I’m completely serious. Marriage isn’t that big of a commitment in this world, so this can’t be an uncommon question. Someone as pretty as her must receive at least a few hundred proposals in a year. Like I said, I could have over 40 wives and they won’t mind. Karen is such a nice person, she’ll make a great first wife.
“…Do I…have to?”
“Of course not. It’s a question. Whatever your answer is, I’ll accept it.” Her face contorts into a frown. At least she’s thinking about it instead of outright denying me. My Goblin Queens have finished eating and are looking at us with amused eyes. Cana is back from the bushes already with a small bulge in her stomach that kicks every few seconds. They’re gossiping between each other and giggling. It’s an odd sight for such large, buff women to act like that. But it’s cute.
“Snack, you are a very kind person. You provide for me, protect me, and offer me so much. But I’ve only known you for a day.” Here it comes… “So I’d like to ask for you to wait one week for an answer.” Huh? “I admit, I do like you so far. But I can’t rush into something like marriage. Forgive me!” She begins to bow to me, but I fly beneath her and catch her forehead in one hand.
“There’s no need to apologize! I’ll happily wait for your answer. For a week, or even for a year. But if that’s my deadline, I’ll be sure to make you fall for me~” It’s true of course. NPCs have what’s known as Affection Meters. You can’t see them, but every good action you take increases that score. Once it’s high enough, you can marry them. By doing this, you could meet, seduce, and marry a simple NPC in a few hours. The more complex ones have higher meters, but I know all the right moves. She giggles and stands back up.
“Thank you. Now, why don’t you come inside and I’ll make you some dinner myself? You can even bring in your goblins, no charge!”
“That sounds great! But I must warn you, they evolved while I was out. Those three are also from this morning!”
“My, they grew so big! But it’s the least I could do. I have a few deer in storage, so how about venison?”
“That’s-”
“WAIT!” a male voice came out. It’s the male elf that enchanted the collars for me. He’s running over with a terrified expression. When he gets close my queens start to draw their weapons, but I call them off. I need to at least be polite to an elf or else it’ll make me look weird as a fairy.
“Is there something wrong?” I ask. He keeps a good distance from the goblins, but makes his way over to me.
“Why did you bring these monsters into the village without activating their collars?!”
“…Huh? Aren’t they on?”
“Don’t you know that just putting the collars on doesn’t cause the effect to take place?! For the magic to work, you must place a drop of blood on the collars!” I never made them like that! But I do remember a member of my crew pitching that idea. I shot it down. Greg I swear I am going hack your bank account, donate thousands to porn sites, and then send the receipts to your wife. You’re oddly hot wife, you ugly bastard…Wait, why are they obeying me if they don’t need to? I place the three of them back in storage.
“Don’t worry mister, I’ll take care of it. Karen, dear, why don’t you get started on that venison and I’ll be back soon?” Without waiting for an answer, I shoot off into the forest.

I arrive at a decent clearing and summon my girls. They sit in a half-circle facing me; Yami and Yuki are sitting on both sides of Freya to hold her back.
“Hey…none of your collars are activated, are they?”
“Activated? What does that mean?”
“Is it tasty?”
“Is it tasty?”
“No, Master.”
“Mommy’s necklace is nice!”
“Nope!”
“N-no, master.” So none of them are my slaves.
“Um…why do you guys listen to me then? Why not try to escape?” Cana stands first.
“Master, you spared my life after I attacked you and Miss Maria. After that, you even took me in and gave me food and shelter. I will spend my life repaying your kindness.” Freya stands up next, but the dancers are holding her arms.
“I love you Mommy! You were nice to me, so I love you! Can I have a hug?” She tried to break free to hug me, but she gets held back. Eva stands up next while Freya is pulled back down.
“Master is strong. Master killed previous master, so I serve Master.” She sits neatly and folds her legs. Huh, she was pretty to the point. Kaya got up next.
“Um…master is perfect. She protects me and feeds me and kept me with my friends. If I can repay master’s kindness, I’ll do my best for her!” Mari stands up next.
“Master…I want to fuck you. I want to feel you squirming inside all my holes. Plus, I get to stay with all these hotties while I wait for the day you want to have a good time.” Wow, she’s a lot like me. Although I blush at her comments about me squirming in her holes. It sounds wonderful~ Finally the two dancers.
“Master let me be with Yami”
“Master let me be with Yuki”
“If we can be together, we will listen to master. If she wishes, master can even join us sometime~” they say before kissing. So they were actually mates. It’s a wonderful sight, but without them holding her back Freya charges at me. I have them bow in apology while Freya squeezes me between her breasts in a powerful hug.
“I see…so you are all going to listen to me?”
“Yes!”
“In that case, I would like to set some ground rules for you to follow. As you are now, you are too powerful to do as you wish. First off, none of you are to attack someone unless I tell you to. Even if you are angry, it will cause me a lot of trouble if you kill a citizen. Second, do not disobey me. Ever. Third, don’t force yourself onto anyone.” I shoot Mari a look. “You are all at a sexually mature age, but you need to have consent if you wish to sleep with someone. The only exception to this is if I give prior approval and the person is an enemy that tried to kill someone I care about, like what happened earlier with Cana.” I’ll think more about the rules, but for now this should be enough. I place them all into inventory and fly back at a much slower pace. The fact that I can put them away means that they are willing to be there. Only enslaved beings can be placed in inventory against their will. Which means they accept me as their master, but the other slaves are probably too scared to defy me. Looking through the slaves, I notice that I can go under options, equipment, and the slave collars to open a window that allows me to activate the collars from here. I activate it for the other monsters, but leave my girls alone. They seem trustworthy now, and if they ever cross me I’ll just activate them.

Getting back to the inn, I release almost all my monsters. The slaves behave exactly as I tell them to, and my girls listen to all my instructions. Well, Freya keeps hugging me but that can’t be helped. Maria joins us for dinner, but she seems scared by how much the goblins have grown. After a few minutes, she gets used to it. Her own goblin, which she named Amanda, is also intimidated by her old friends. But my girls don’t discriminate and actively talk with her. I tell Maria about how the collar isn’t activated yet, but she doesn’t seem to mind. As long as Amanda behaves, she won’t use it. Karen’s cooking tastes much better than the cook’s, I know because I’ve eaten at least four plates from each. While eating, I notice the kobolds are speaking with the wolf. The kobolds remind me a bit of half-beasts, but they are even more animal like. Wolf half-beasts still have human features, like breasts and hair. Monsters are more animal like. Kobolds look like wolves that are walking upright that can use equipment. After spreading my mana to them I learn more about their lives. They spend most of their lives hunting as a pack.

<Snack has learned Canine Language>
<Passive skill Auto Translator (Incomplete) has been updated>

I end up eating thirteen plates of simple, yet delicious cooking. I’m completely stuffed. The girls eat about as much as I do now. The queens need fifteen plates each. The dancers only need three. Freya and Kaya are fine with two. We feed the hobgoblins three plates each, and four to the kobolds. For the wolf she gets a leg for herself. Not even the bone remains. The werewolves and ghost stay inside my storage. I’ll let the werewolves out into the woods later to feed them, and the ghost doesn’t need to eat. Need. She can still eat, but she’d only digest the magic before letting the body out. It’s to increase her power, so eating like this would be pointless. Since we’re all full, we retire to our rooms. Karen was happy to give me her largest room. Thirteen beds fill a part of the room, so I can leave my girls outside tonight. Maria seems a little frustrated because she paid for her room for another night, so she’s staying there. In my own room, there’s a single bed that has enough room for ten people. Apparently this room is for newlyweds, so it’s designed for multiple people to spend the night together. I try to take the biggest bed for just myself, but Freya clings to be. I’m pretty aroused this time because I removed my armor to be naked again. When they saw me doing this, they all followed suit. All their toned naked bodies are quite the sight to behold~ As I’m pressed into Freya’s naked breasts I find it hard to sleep. This is the first day I haven’t had a release since coming here. But I can’t masturbate to someone who calls me their mommy. Tomorrow I’ll ask her why she calls me that. So I close my eyes and try to get some sleep.



Someone is poking me awake. I don’t like it when people wake me up, but I’m curious. I can’t feel Freya anymore, but I know this isn’t her. All the goblins have long, sharp fingernails that are pitch black. I could feel this person’s nail, but it’s trimmed. Opening one eye, I spot two large silhouettes above me. Opening both eyes, my jaw drops to see Karen and Maria…wearing thin nightgowns that reveal everything. Karen’s body is just as voluptuous as I thought~
“Karen? Maria? What are you two doing here? Where are the girls?” Maria answers.
“We sent the goblins into the forest to hunt some deer to make up for what they ate. They’re still following the order you gave them to be nice to me. And as for why we’re here…”
“You asked me to marry you. I can’t make a decision like that without knowing if you can perform in bed or not. Maria saw me coming and got jealous~” The kuudere blushed, but didn’t try to deny it.
“I won’t lose to someone old enough to be my mother.”
“Nor will I lose to an inexperienced cub.” What happens next, I refuse to tell you. At least for right now. Maybe in the morning once my afterglow is over. It was the most wonderful night of my life, where I experienced the pleasures of an older woman and the tasty reactions of a virgin. As for my own performance, let’s just say that two lovely women cried loud enough to wake the entire inn. By the time we’ve had our fun together multiple times, I ended up somewhere warm, sticky and surrounded by flesh. To be exact, Maria shoved me elbow deep inside of Karen’s ass. Since there isn’t any defecation in this world, her intestinal walls slowly drag me towards her stomach. The feeling of the muscles trying to digest me feels heavenly. With my new acid element, I don’t need to equip Venom’s Bane to stay alive. Plus my stats are high enough that a common woman’s stomach isn’t strong enough to digest me in only one night. It would need at least a month. Before I drift off to sleep, I access my computer. I get a few news updates, but I focus on making good on my promises. A few dozen hacks later, the anger towards my team is gone (just like their dignity will be in the morning). Not to mention I’ve saved a few copy of the nudes Greg had of his wife~ Of that absurdly ugly man’s absurdly hot wife… Now, time to enjoy a peaceful night inside the ass of a milf…



<Cana has reached the minimum requirements for evolution>
<Cana will evolve to a higher species>
<Freya has reached the minimum requirements for evolution>
<Freya will evolve to a higher species>
<Karen has been added to list “Lovers”>
<Maria has been added to list “Lovers”>
<Snack has reached the minimum requirements for evolution>
<Snack will evolve into a higher species>

28 days until open…

Chapter End Notes:

Dang, now our girl is seriously OP! Gained plenty of strong suboordinates, and an extremely high level too! Maybe now she has a good chance of surviving! 

 

Maybe~