- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Warning! 

 

The MC of this series is based upon my true thoughts! Therefor she is extremely lewd!

This is the happiest morning of my life. When I woke up, I was inside the stomach of Karen, floating on a pool of weak acid. Last night I had asked Karen to marry me, and she was in my room later that night for a good time. Maria grew jealous and wanted me to treat her the same way. So they both came to my room, sent my goblins out, and we had a wonderful time.
Ah, this is true bliss. Too bad I can’t sleep properly like this. While her weak acids feel like a hot tub, it isn’t the most comfortable bed. Every time I try to sleep, I get dunked under the surface because I can’t stay afloat while my wings were wet. So I use short distance teleport to find myself on the other side of her stomach and cleanse myself so I don’t drip all over the bed. Magic can be really convenient. The room is still dark, but daylight is beginning to creep in. The two lovely women I just enjoyed are sleeping with their arms wrapped around each other in a close embrace. I want to be in that! So I squeeze myself between Karen’s soft breasts and get comfy. I thought about going in-between Maria’s, but they’re rather small. Maybe another day.

An hour later, I’m getting woken up by Karen pressing her breasts tightly together. It’s a wonderful feeling. Now that I leveled up immensely, I don’t need my powerful gear to survive this level of force.
“Good morning, little one. Sleep well? I could have sworn I left you just where I wanted you~”
“I’m awake, dear. Would you mind getting Maria up while I run a bath?”
“Sure. But you may want to watch~” she teases. Reaching over, she begins to grope Maria and leans in to kiss her. Maria started returning the affection before her eyes even opened.  Even though it’s me they like, it’s pretty intense how far they’ll go with each other. Especially since they were butting heads just last night. I feel like if I leave them alone, they may leave me and elope. I flutter out of Karen’s huge jugs as Maria begins to kiss back. I love the sight, but I’m actually still tired. Instead, I watch the recording from last night’s festivities while turning on the gems and fill the tub with hot water. Jesus Christ, did they really get both their fingers that far inside me?! Huh? You want me to show you? I’d call you a pervert, but that would the kettle the pot black (or some shit like that). Well…alright, but so help me if I see any lotion or tissues I will reach through this screen and beat your ass!

Things were a little tense between Maria and Karen. They were both talking about not wanting to lose to the other. Which makes no sense. I don’t see how any of us could lose in this situation~ “I get to go first” Maria demanded.
“Pardon me, but I believe that I’m the one who initiated this activity, so it clearly should be me, right?” Karen argued. The two locked eyes for a few moments, and I swear sparks were flying.
“She’s my companion, I know what she likes.”
“But she’s my suitor. This is necessary.”
“Ladies…I have a suggestion” I blurt out. Both look over at me, puzzled. Oi, don’t forget the reason you were fighting… After a little instruction, I find a way for both of them to agree. I floated in between the two of them as they intertwined their legs.
“I’m…not sure about this…” Maria says.
“Don’t worry, I’ll be gentle” Karen says, giggling. Once in position, Karen grabs me and begins pushing me legs first into her vagina. The soft folds accept me easily as I slide in waist deep. She was pretty tight for a mom~ Maria gives a challenging glare, but was having trouble getting into position. Karen giggled softly.
“Here, let me help you” she said. Karen grabbed her hips and pulled her close. In an instant, my vision is filled with the sight of her pink lips. Then darkness.
Maria gasped as my head penetrated her womanhood. The rest of my exposed body was encased in sweet, wonderful flesh as her vagina pressed against Karen’s.
“Now, let’s start this off easy” Karen said happily. My dark, cramped, fleshy world shifted as Karen gently thrust forward. Some of my body slid out of Karen as she began humping Maria. The younger woman gasped and moaned as more of me pushed into her. But as Maria began to mimic the motion, I was pushed back and forth between them.
As the two giant women scissors with me in the middle, I was given the pleasure and feeling myself rubbing on the moist walls of their pussies. Once Maria seemed to adapt, I made my move. For Karen, I started flutter kicking. The rapid movement of my feet pounding on the vaginal walls clearly had a positive effect as they clamped down around me. For Maria, I started rubbing and licking everything I could.
I could hear Maria’s heart quicken its pace as she moaned louder. Karen started to take things up a notch, thrusting harder and faster. I could feel the cold night air on my skin each time she pulled back, only to be forced deeper into Maria’s folds.
After keeping like that for a short time, Maria gave out and came. Getting christened in a face full of sweet nectar, I was pushed out of her. Landing on the soft mattress, covered in love juice, I caught my breath with a big smile on my face.
“It seems Maria needs more experience” Karen cooed. Looking over to her, she seemed completely unaffected. Her vitality must be through the roof!  
Looking back to Maria, she was struggling to catch her breath. She was laying on her back with tears streaming down her blushing face.
“Hey Maria, is it alright if me and Karen have a little fun while you recover?” I ask. She struggled to make an actual word, instead making some kind of high pitched moan. But it sounded like a yes to me so…
Flying up to Karen’s mountain sized breasts, she smiled.
“Oh, interested in my breasts?”
“Of course!” I exclaim. Karen laughed and lay on her back with a welcoming smile. I fluttered down to her right breast, next to the nipple. I grab onto it with both hands and kiss it lightly. After planting a few more, I press my mouth against it and pushed down. My jar spread wide, slowly enveloping the rubbery flesh. Karen gasped at the feeling, and I could see a hand reaching for her crotch.
Once fully inside my stretched out mouth, I unleashed my greatest attack yet. Gently knowing and chewing on the nipple, I also began relentlessly licking. It seemed that Karen was weak to nipple play. She began moaning and breathing heavier as I went to work. After a few minutes, my jaw was getting tired.
I pulled Karen’s nipple out of my mouth and instead started using my hands. Using what little strength I had, I rubbed her nipple roughly.
“More!” Karen cried out. While continuing to squeeze and massage, I started licking again. Karen moaned loudly before her body started to convulse. She shook for a few moments before collapsing on the bed with a happy grin.
“Well now, it seems you don’t disappoint” Karen said happily.
“We have a problem” Maria said, somewhat recovered.
“What is it?”
“Snack still has yet to cum.”
“Well, I was seeing to your needs first” I said defensively. Karen sat back up and gave a mischievous smile.
“My, how horrible! We need to fix that, don’t we?” Karen asked playfully. Maria smiled as Karen took her hand and picked me up with the other.
“What are you guys doing?”
Karen gripped my upper body in a fist, blocking my sight. She entwined her fingers with Maria’s…except for the pointer finger. With the thickness of two fingers, Karen roughly shoved their fingers into my pussy without warning. As the fingers went up to the first knuckle, I cried out in ecstacy and started writhing. It just felt too good! My belly stretched as the large foreign objects were forced inside.
The two of them pushed deeper inside of me up to the second knuckle before pulling back. They worked me like that, slowly pushing deeper and deeper into my womanhood until my pussy lips reached their hand. Once they got that far in, they started wiggling their fingers inside me. I bucked and cried out at the feeling as I finally achieved climax.
Once they felt me cum, they pulled out. I could hear a muffled whispering just before I was dropped onto Maria’s palm. She had a sinister smile on her face while Karen lay face first on the mattress with her back arched up. Her plump rear was up in the air, each of her hands pulling apart the meaty cheeks. As I locked onto the pucker, I could tell where this was heading.
“Go head, make sure to get her deep inside me. Don’t be afraid of being rough” Karen instructed. Maria listened and brought me between her creamy butt cheeks. My giantess companion pinched me by the waist and pushed my head straight up Karen’s butt.
“Harder!” the older woman yelled. Maria pushed more of my body into her wonderful insides, but Karen repeated her command. This time, she grabbed me by my legs and pushed me up to my waist.
“All the fucking way!” Karen screamed. It seemed she was close. Maria got a bit frustrated and pushed hard. My body easily slipped inside, as did Maria’s arm! With that one push, Karen’s greedy asshole sucked her arm up to her elbow. The innkeeper let out a pleasured scream as she reached climax once again.
The smaller woman let me go and pulled herself out quickly, scared of joining me inside of Karen. All by myself, I started humping the fleshy walls of Karen’s rectum as the muscles began pulling me towards her stomach. Once I had another release, I fell asleep happily cushioned inside Karen.


Maria and Karen must have fallen asleep in each other’s arms after shoving me inside Karen’s ass. If it wasn’t for health regen, I would be awfully sore. By the time the tub fills, they come inside without their nightgowns on. We enjoy a nice hot bath together, but nothing else happens. That’s one thing we all enjoy, a good bath.
After a nice long soak, I give each of them a kiss. Their lips are bigger than my entire body, making it difficult, but it feels nice. I equip a simple dress and flutter downstairs while they put their own clothes on. I’ve been getting stronger for the past three days, so I can take an easy day. After all, I’m now the strongest person in this country outside the capital. Plus I have a group of loyal goblins to protect me and my lovers.
Speaking of which, I found Cana and Freya. They were in the restaurant area eating breakfast. Oh, and they evolved again. Cana was eating an entire deer by herself, completely raw. With every bite, I can make out her green tongue, and her teeth are now solid steel. She grew to about 9’6” and two horns came out of her head. A red gem is on her forehead. I guess she gave up on trying to fit in her old clothes, because she’s sitting completely naked. Her muscle mass grew even more than before. Her skin has turned completely onyx, so she looks like an obsidian titan. It was as if she was canceling all light that touched her. From a Goblin Queen-variant she has evolved into an Overlord of Darkness. Overlord is normally an evolution for ogres, but goblins can change species through evolution depending on their stats. The criteria for overlords is an overwhelmingly high strength stat, a warrior based job, and an elemental blessing.
Looking over to Freya, she’s drawing a picture using her long nail and blood from the deer. Looking closely, I think it’s a picture of me, but there are a few things wrong. While she’s the same size as before, her skin has turned grey. A single horn is rising from her forehead, and both of her hands have green gems on them. She evolved from a Goblin Sorcerer-variant into a Guardian of Knowledge. A species that specializes in magic, Guardians can be made out of any species as long as they have high enough intelligence, but I’m not a fan of that class. It has no more evolutions, and it lowers physical resistances. But the magic power it provides more than makes up for it. By looking at the map, the others are outside near the woods. There are only two other people in the area, but they look terrified. I flutter down to the table and look them in the eyes.

“Mommy!” Freya exclaimed. She held up a pile of her pictures for me to look at, but there was something a bit more important right now.
“Why didn’t you two tell me you evolved? And Cana, don’t come out without clothes on!”
“I’m sorry Master, but the transformation made me hungry. Plus no clothes in the room would fit.” I guess she has a point, but she could have used a blanket or something. Looking back to Freya, she puffed her cheeks angrily that I haven’t looked at her drawings. I grab one and look at it. Despite her childish attitude, she’s an amazing artist. My character’s face is dead on, but the wings are wrong. Plus the hair is too long and my figure is even curvier than it actually is. So I tell her so.
“Liar! Mommy shouldn’t lie!”
“She speaks the truth master. After your most recent evolution, your appearance has changed.” Huh? Come to think of it, I haven’t looked in a mirror once today.
“Cana, can you give me a nice big smile?” She complied, but her mouth was closed. Her face is still quite lovely~ “With teeth, sweetie.” Once her lips peeled back, I could see bits of meat stuck in her teeth. But besides that, the shiny pillars work as perfect mirrors. My reflection comes through clearly, and they were right.
My blue hair has grown longer, if only a little. My wings have grown larger and glow a blue radiance with glitter floating off it. My body has become even sexier than before. Now that I focus, it looks like I may have even grown a little taller. NO! My perfect tiny form has grown to huge 1.1 inches in height! Checking my status, I notice that I’m no longer a Royal Faerie. I’m now an Imperial Fae.
Creatures like me only appear in lore as the founder of the fundamental schools of magic. As I am now, I only have one evolution left. But it would take forever to reach that level. The minimum requirement is to slay a black dragon. Dragons have the greatest combat system I could create. They ignore all levels and their strength is scaled to their opponents. It’s a matter of skill and technique. No matter what kind of cheats I try to use, it would take me a party of powerful warriors to help me conquer one. Even with my wide variety of skills, as a magician my physical stats are too low to withstand the attacks. That’s why dragons are one species that players can’t become. But I don’t need to worry about that right now. Ugh, I need some time alone to think…That’s when I remember Cana is still smiling.
“You can stop now. But Cana…can I ask you something?”
“Anything, Master.”
“Could you eat me?” Her eyes grew big with fear.
“M-master, I couldn’t! I would never want to hurt you!”
“Don’t worry, after the fight yesterday I gained the Acid element. I won’t get hurt. I just want to be alone to think for a few minutes. Plus, I’ve been meaning to see the inside of you girls.” Cana looks baffled at my comment. She’s blushing deeply (which is very hard to notice on someone that dark) and looks like she can’t decide whether to listen to me or protect me.
“Please? If it makes you feel better, I can teleport out whenever I want to.”
“…Promise?”
“I promise. Now open wide~”
Cana moans a little, but obeys and parts her jaws. Her teeth remind me of a bear trap, but the soft green walls of her mouth look so inviting. I fold my wings and use one of my new abilities <Air Step> to stand in front of her mouth. I put my nice dress away to return to the nude. But I also equip a blue earing, <Elemental Shift: Ice>. Elemental Shifts are a common item that shifts all elemental defenses to one element. This blue one will give me an incredible ice defense…and zero acid defense. Then I jump forward and land on her squishy tongue.
Her taste buds are actually rough to the touch, but that has its own appeal. Just like a bear trap, Cana snaps her jaws shut, leaving me in the darkness, but my wings light up the area. Her reflective teeth make it practically blinding. A noticeable moan sounds out behind me.
“Do you like the way I taste that much? Naughty girl, I may have to sleep here tonight~” Another moan sounds out again. Her tongue begins to shift under me, trying to take in more of my flavor. “It’s alright. You can taste me if you want.”
As soon as I give her permission, the tongue sprawls to life. Her rough tongue rubs me all over, sucking on me like a piece of candy. A few licks to my sensitive areas are making me horny again. Cana must have snapped back to her senses because everything stops before I can go too far. Which is disappointing. I wouldn’t mind a little tongue sex~ Her tongue rises under me and sends me back to her throat. As I slide down her fleshy tube, she talks back.
“Uh, I’m sorry Master! I’m so embarrassed…” Huh, the muscle bound Overlord is actually quite bashful. Even though she’s strong and sexy, that side of her is quite cute. Soon enough I land with a splash inside a pool of acid inside her belly.
The glow from my wings brightens the area to reveal her wrinkly stomach walls constantly moving. The deer from earlier is already gone. Wait…I feel itchy. I raise a hand out of the pool and notice a few red blotches appearing all over my skin. I’ve been afflicted by <Acid Burn>. Her acid must be incredibly potent to work on someone as strong as I am with an affinity for acid. Well, my elemental defense is gone but it’s still quite the feat. But looking at my HP bar shows that my health is slowly draining, about one point every few seconds. I guess the damage is just slightly higher than my natural regen. But with my stats, it would take hours for me to be in any danger. If I equip any item, it would probably be enough to stop it. I’ve had Venom’s Bane equipped for so long, I never got to experience being digested. I was planning on experiencing it multiple times, but death is real to me now. I can’t experience it fully, but I can at least enjoy a few hours melting away inside Cana.
“Master? Are you…alright?” She sounds really scared.
“I’m fine! Did you know your stomach has the perfect strength of acid in it?”
“Perfect…Are you being hurt?!”
“NO! I mean…it feels good!” I’m not lying. The small stinging from the itchy areas feels really good~
“Really?”
“Yes! Just let me know when they start serving breakfast, ok?”
“Alright…”
Ah, all alone in a pool of death juice. Perfect. Now it’s time to plan. With Ouroboros defeated (I think I’ll just call her Oro for short) my business in Anon is done. I could stick around and complete small quests, but that won’t help me. Living a simple village life is boring. Even if I seduce all the girls here, I need to move around. I want a grand adventure. For that, I could leave right now to another city.
But I asked Karen to be my wife. I have one week to get her to marry me. Once she’s mine, she’d never leave me. It’s a system to make NPCs be ok with adventurer spouses. The Affection Meter won’t drop no matter how long their spouse is away. Naturally it would be a pain if I had to visit every wife, every day. If I can get Karen to accept me, I can start my adventure and come back whenever I want to see her. A week isn’t that long, but every day counts. Once the game goes public, players will flood in and start changing the world. It may seem greedy, but I want to grab all the good stuff before they do. In one week I could gain another 50 levels, evolve more monsters, and create an army of slaves. By the time other people get here, I can start building a country. Today I’ll stay around the inn and relax. Maybe go and collect more slave monsters while I’m at it. By sharing the experience among them, I can probably have a few of them evolve in a few days by killing the males in the forest.
Actually…there is one thing I can do around here that’s worth my time. The guardian of the forest appears if the player overhunts the area. The guardian is a Level 200 unicorn. A magnificent creature, but weaker than it appears. If I make a slave out of it, it would still sell for a high price. Even if things go exactly as planned, where should I go after that? I could try my luck and return to Mezra. I could make a relationship with the royalty, gain their support. Having a country to affiliate with is very helpful. Plus I love amazons!~
Another option is to move west. The amazon country is on the eastern side of the continent. To the west lies the Great Woods, home of the woodland half-beasts and beast-kin. They operate in small tribes around the woods.  Not to mention the forest elves. If I could make contact with a large tribe, I could gain a few sexy followers~
If I go south, the Inferno Desert would be in front of me. It’s hot, miserable, and home to many bandits. Most of the people there are either reptilian half-beasts or beast-kin, or dark elves. But there are also tombs with amazing treasures in there, including genie lamps.
North would lead me to the Frigid Lands. It’s home to most giants and icariins, but I don’t think I’m ready for that just yet. Standard giants are level 500, and icariin are just as strong. They are a race that appear similar to angels, yet also look Native American. They have dark skin and dress in tribal style clothing and have wings going out of their backs. Although unlike angels, their wings are based off bird species, and none of them have the Light element. Their specialty is flying high above and using large scale magic to bomb their enemies. If they ever went to war, they’d wreck entire armies.
“Master, breakfast is almost done” Cana called. Huh, it’s pretty cool to hear someone from inside them. It sounds muffled, but I also can make it out above me. I guess I need to leave. It’s not like they can make me, but if I stay too long they’ll get worried. With a quick teleportation spell, I’m in front of Cana’s face.
<Skill “Short Distance Teleportation” has leveled up to Lv2>
Cana looks embarrassed when I meet her gaze. Then she notices the red marks on my body.
“Master, you lied to me! You’re hurt!”
“Mommy! Don’t die mommy!”
“Calm down! I won’t die from this. Watch” I command. With a snap of my fingers, I activate a healing spell that fixes my skin in seconds. Too bad, I was enjoying the feeling of being digested. If I ever find out if I can respawn safely, I’d definitely want to die that way first. I equip the dress back onto me to help Cana’s embarrassment.
“You still lied…”
“Bad mommy!” I just can’t win with these people.

Looking around, I see Maria silently eating at the table with Amanda standing behind her. Karen is back to work behind the front desk. The other goblins are back inside and are enjoying their food. On the table is a few dozen plates of food. Yuki and Yami are feeding each other affectionately. Mari has a hand on Kaya’s thigh, much to the small healer’s distraught. Eva is silently eating with a peaceful expression. Freya is drawing again, but someone gave her an actual quill pen and ink. Good to see everyone getting along. I dive into a few plates and eat my fill. With my new evolution, I eat even more than before. I feel ridiculous eating twenty plates worth of food despite being so small.
To be honest, I could probably eat people the way I am now. But I never liked being a predator. Plus, it looks comical when predators have stomachs bulging ten times their size. In my case, it would be a hundred times my size. Unless I grew to human size. I can’t do that yet, though. In order to gain access to size spells, I’d need the job <Matter Mage>. A matter mage is someone who manipulates physical matter into weapons to fight. If I made enough golems I could gain that job, but it would take a few million to unlock that. The fastest way to unlock it is to use multiple methods to manipulate the earth and have it taught by an instructor. Although that instructor can be very hard to deal with. I really want that job though. <Grow> is a handy skill, but the one I’m after is <Shrink>. <Grow> allows the user to become larger by consuming large amounts of mana while also giving boosts to physical stats. But <Shrink>…you should know by now the real reason I want it. For a faerie to be a giantess compared to me…that’s gonna be fun~  Before I realize it, breakfast is over. I guess I should start my day now.
“If anybody needs me, I’ll be in the woods. Goblins, watch the inn.”
“What will you be doing?” Maria asked.
“Making defenses.”


Here in the clearing, I lay out some materials. Well, some is a bit of an understatement. A 20ft pile of mithril is quite a lot for such an expensive material. But I have plenty of the stuff to use. All my golems up until now have been made out of dirt. As in, the weakest substance. I never bothered to make good ones because they all end up weak. But now, I can make a golem to match my level. Let’s see…of all the golems I’ve made so far, I’ve made giantesses, dwarves, humans, and elves. With all the diverse races in the world, let’s start with some races I haven’t made yet.
Starting with a half-beast. I designed this species to be a fan service to the anthro/furry community. Plus, there are some really attractive ones out there. Let’s make one with…let’s pick a cheetah. Ooh, but with pink fur and red spots! Let’s see…pink eyes would go nicely, but a darker shade than her fur. Also, long eyelashes. As for the hair…blonde. Long, wavy and blonde. The way half-beasts are made, they are still pretty human like. Her face has a long muzzle, her tail is long and thin, and her feet are paws. Her hands are human like, but still furry with paw pads and claws. I make her claws a deep purple. One of the reasons I chose a feline is because I’m personally a fan of paw pads. I’d love to feel squished under those pads~ Now to design the body. Let’s start with a thin waist, with a white underbelly spreading from her crotch to the bottom of her muzzle. Big breasts and a decent butt give her an hourglass figure. Let’s put her at 5’ 10”. I make her face as pretty as I can, for an animal, including red lipstick and touches of makeup. Now for the fine details. The options I have for creating a golem are far superior to the player menu. Her starting equipment will be…a purple bikini. A string bikini, to help show even more ski- Actually, I suppose you can’t see her skin under the fur. But she’s still sexy as hell. I also place gold bands on her wrists and ankles, plus large gems in them. A gold necklace with a square ruby is around her neck. She’s starting to look a bit like a sexy queen with all that bling…so let’s make her one! Since she’s my creation, I have full control over her personality. It costs extra mana to give them these features, but I think it’s worth it. On the list of personality options, there’s a long list of standard types like tsundere or childhood friend types. I chose the queen complex type. There’s also a list for her attitude towards me and what she calls me. If I’m going with a queen build, I’ll do it all the way. She’ll treat me like a worthless piece of trash, and address me as bug or insect. The kind of person that will obey, but will verbally degrade me. Before meeting Maria I never thought about it before, but now I’m hooked. Ah, she still needs a weapon! I’ll give her <Will of the Forest> and the Earth element. Her name will be Liessa, an archer.
Liessa
Race: Golem (Cheetah Half-Beast)
Occupation: Archer
LV: 300
Exp: 0
HP: 40000
MP: 7000
Atk: 38714
Def: 5981
MDf: 3579
Agi: 11801
Mag: 1873
Int: 255
With her creation done, let’s make a beast-kin next. To start out, she’ll be 5’4” with a slim build. Let’s make her species a snow fox. I’ll set her skin tone to the palest it can get, making her practically glow from translucence. Long, white hair and golden eyes while wearing a white kimono. White fox ears were cute on top of her head. Most beast-kin have long hair to cover up the sides of their heads. Since they have animal ears, they don’t have human ears, making the sides of their heads smooth. A puffy white tail slips out a small hole in the back of her kimono. Just for her, I’ll equip clog sandals. I don’t like footwear, but there’s an appeal to someone who looks like a Japanese fox goddess with the complete outfit. Plus, her feet will still be bare on top of it instead of the thick socks. Dual katana are attached to her sash, one with a red handle and the other blue. The red one is <Red Tiger> which can cause fire damage while the blue is <Blue Dragon> which can freeze weaker enemies. Both are Legendary Class swords. With the image done, let’s focus on a few more details. A tattoo of a blood red snowflake on the back of her right hand. A tattoo of a white flame on her left. Icy blue nails. A pair of glasses thin glasses. For her personality, let’s select Cool Beauty, but with a defensive tone. A cool beauty that gets scary when her master is attacked…let’s go with that image. Whenever I think of foxes, I always think of magic, so I give her the elements of fire and ice. Her name will be Kyuha, a Magic Swordsman.
Kyuha
Race: Golem (Snow Fox Best-Kin)
Occupation: Magic Swordsman
LV: 300
Exp: 0
HP: 108700
MP: 87000
Atk: 32417
Def: 12809
MDf: 23199
Agi: 9001
Mag: 65000
Int: 51032
An anthro, a nekomini, all that’s left is a beast tamer! Someone rough and rugged to command the two of them. That should be my job, but I can’t resist making a sadistic bitch~ Let’s make this one a dark elf. For the skin tone, let’s set it to a dark purple color. Her ears will be a medium length and slightly curved upwards. Her eyes will be an ominous red. Actually, let’s make that one eye, with the other covered by a scar and eyepatch. A laughing skull and crossbones decorates the eyepatch. Her hair is half shaved on one side and swept towards the side, colored a bright pink. For the height, I’ll put it at 5’ 6” so she’s in the middle. I’ll give her a slim, muscular build while covered in battle scars. A pair of decently sized breasts and a firm ass. Her equipment will be a dominatrix outfit. Shiny black high heeled boots up to her thighs, a leather one piece that shows off 90% of the skin on her torso, and leather gloves. The heels of her boots will have small blades on the bottom. Her weapon will be <Torturer’s Delight>, a Legendary whip enchanted with darkness damage and poisoning effects. As a bonus I’ll give her <Crazed Viper’s Fangs> a pair of Super Rare daggers that cause mental damage. Now for the details. Black nails on her hands and feet. Five stud earrings on each ear and a hoop earring on the tips. A dagger tattoo on her left shoulder. As for personality, I’ll pick Sadistic Psycho but set her loyalty to the highest point. Completely crazy and violent, except to me. I like that image~ Her name will be Nika, a Torturer. It’s a class specializing in causing ailments and dealing damage quickly and has good physical stats, but weak magic defense.
Nika
Race: Golem (Dark Elf)
Occupation: Torturer
LV: 400
Exp: 0
HP: 112565
MP: 91000
Atk: 51072
Def: 11709
MDf: 2001
Agi: 23907
Mag: 46212
Int: 38999
Satisfied with my work, I begin pumping them full of mana. Golems are created at level 1, but can level up if they’re given mana from their creators. But their base stats are dependent on their creation. The golems I made before were all made of dirt, so their stats were crap. Thanks to my large supply of mana and a few dozen mana potions, I put Liessa and Kyuha at level 300. Each one is about twice as strong as one of my goblins. Since Nika will be in charge of them, I’ll put her at level 400. While the golems will obey all my commands, if I’m away too long their emotional programming could mess with their purpose, so having a loyal leader is necessary for them to operate properly.
My plan is to make these three the village guardians. If I were to put my money on it, my goblins would win in a fight though. They have teamwork and a balanced party. These three are only made to deal damage, and have no means of recovery or a tank. Maybe another day I’ll create the rest of my dream party, but for now I’ll take it easy. Let’s start by turning them on.
“Golems, activate.” I don’t need to actually say it, but it’s the easiest way. Life starts pouring into their eyes as their personalities start loading.
“Master, how may I serve?” Kyuha asks, bowing down on one knee.
“What do you think you’re doing, you insignificant insect, calling out the glorious Liessa for nothing?” Liessa scoffs. She spits in my direction, but misses. Aw, that’s a shame.
“How dare you?! You stand before our master, and this is how you act?!” Kyuha scolds, standing up the taller anthro.
“Master? Maybe she’s your master, but she’s nothing but an insect compared to someone as gorgeous as me.” Liessa runs her hand through her flowing hair, raising her head to look down at Kyuha even more. The beast-kin golem responds by gripping the handles of her swords.
“Perhaps I should teach you some respect…” Kyuha growls. Liessa extends her claws menacingly while licking her lips. But both of them were stopped when a dagger is pressed to both their necks.
“Shut up, the both of you! You’ll listen to what our master has to say!” Nika interjects. The other golems swallow lumps out of their throats out of fear. It looks like their dynamic is exactly as I hoped.
“Thank you, Nika” I say calmly.
“O-of course, my master!” Nika blurts out flustered. Eh? She’s blushing and fidgeting like a shy school girl. Quite an odd image for someone still holding knives to someone’s throat.
“You can take the knives away now. Now, your purposes. I want to assign you three to defend the village of Anon in my absence.”
“Haaaa? You expect someone as beautiful as I to remain in such a backwater village? How insolent of you, worm.” Liessa looks away with a light humph!
“P-please excuse her, master. Of we will ALL obey your commands.” Kyuhei bows her head towards me while glaring at Liessa.
“Leave it to us!” Nika exclaims.
“Oh, and Nika!”
“Y-y-yes?!”
“I’m expecting you to keep those two in line. I’ll be relying on you.”
“Master is…relying on me…” Nika mumbles, a wide, creepy smile spreading across her face. Well, at least she’s happy.
“Alright, while that is your main objective, today I have a task of you three. Consider this the opportunity to grow and prove your worth. I want you three to spread out in the forest, kill as many monsters as you can, and capture the female ones. The ones you capture, bring back to me to enslave.” Kyuhei suddenly raises her hand.
“Master, a question?”
“Go ahead.”
“For what purpose are we hunting in this forest? From my observation, none of us will gain a single level or valuable item hunting from this area.” Ooh, how observant. As expected of my cool beauty.

“Good question. For one, I want to start creating my slave army. Secondly, it will teach give you three fighting experience. While you all have the set skills and abilities related to your class and levels, you haven’t used them yet. I want you to feel combat. Lastly, once we overhunt this forest, a boss monster will appear. A level 200 unicorn I plan to enslave.”
“As expected, master thought of everything!” Nika beams.
“Humph! Like I care about that weak little beast. Why should I waste my time with something this pointless?” Liessa scoffs.
“It’s an order” I say coldly. Her expression doesn’t change, but she no longer raises an argument. No matter how good the personality setting is, an order from a golem’s creator is absolute. Even if I sold them to new masters, I would have absolute authority.
“We understand, master. We shall do as you wish” Nika says. “Oi, fox, you go north. Cheetah, you go south. I’ll go west.” Kyuhei nods and sprints away. Liessa let out an annoyed sigh and began to walk away. Once the others were out of sight, Nika vanished towards her area in a blur of shadows. Well, let’s begin the operation.

“Ok, enough, please stop bringing me these monsters” I groan. Seriously, these three. I only have a few hundred slave collars, but they’ve already brought me over 500 monsters. I bought 348 from the blacksmith the other day, and I had 34 slaves from earlier. Using the other 314 collars I gained, 167 goblins, 38 hobgoblins, 91 kobolds, and 17 orcs. All female and low level. Using the last of my collars on the better ones, I’m left no choice but to kill off rest. All I have left now is a collar for the unicorn. By using some of the stronger monsters, I get a few of them to level up. Not enough to be worthy of praise, but it’s something.

“Master, is there something wrong with these specimens? If you prefer, I can narrow down the criteria for capture” Kyuha inquires.
“It’s not about the quality. There’s just way too many. I’ve used all my slave collars.”
“Does Master not have slave magic?” Nika interjects.
“Not yet, unfortunately” I say. Slave magic can only be obtained from the Dark Guild in The City with No Name. It’s a mobile city that changes positions underground. The only way to get in is to be taken in by a high ranking member of the Dark Guild. Carmila is the leader of the Dark Guild in Mezra, so she could get me in. But considering she wants me as a slave, that won’t work. Plus, if I kill her I’ll never get in. Whenever a leader from the Dark Guild is killed, a death brand is marked on the player. Criminal attacks on the player skyrocket, as well as making them more susceptible to pick pocketing. Plus, the leader will just be replaced by someone twice the level as the previous one. The only way to remove the brand is either by the replaced leader, or destroying the Dark Guild’s presence entirely in the town it was bestowed. It’s not easy.
So to avoid all that trouble, I’ll wait until I’m in another town to meet their leader. The Dark Guild may be an evil presence in the game, but I like it. They can get me good stuff, like high quality sex slaves. But for now, I’ll avoid them and wait a while before gaining slave magic.

“As expected of an insect. She can’t even handle all the beasts we bring. Pitiful.”
“Shut it, Liessa” Nika snaps. “But still, how many do we have to fight today? For every monster we captured, we’ve defeated at least two or three more.”
“That should have been enough. Unless…Admin Code: Eat Me” I say.
The command console opened up before me and I went through the information. I see what’s happening here. The respawn rate for this forest is too high. In order for the unicorn to appear, at least 50% of the monsters inside need to be killed. But since this area is for beginners, I set the monster production rate high to make sure it wouldn’t show up too soon when players arrive. But from these numbers, every monster killed respawns almost instantly. It’s impossible for only three golems to make it to appear. I turned down the respawn rate just enough to make it possible for many people to accomplish this. Luckily for me, I have a lot more than just them.
“Alright, from what I see there’s no way to do this with just you three. So, take these monster slaves and use them to kill every other monster in sight.”
“It’s true that our progress will hasten with more personal, but will they be strong enough for this task, master?” Kyuha asks.
“Some might, others not. You three will watch over them to make sure the weaker ones don’t die. Each of you will look after around a hundred of them while they fight. Any equipment drops, give them to the stronger ones first so they can become more efficient. Even though they’re weak and high in number, don’t let even a single one die. Slave collars cost money and can only be used once, you know?” When I get back to town, I’ll commission the blacksmith for a few thousand collars. But for now, I’ll just start training the slaves I currently have. If I can get every slave up to around level 50, I’ll have the equivalent to a small army under my command.
“Ugh, stop spitting out orders from that vile mouth of yours. It’s revolting.”
“Liessa, I will remove your head from your body if you continue to act this way towards our master” Kyuha warned.
“Don’t mind it too much, Kyuha. It’s how I designed her to be. Underneath all of it, she can never betray me. Even if she wanted to” I say, smirking. Liessa scowls and looks away. Kyuha looks at me with admiration sparkling in her eyes.
“Well then, we’ll be going master!” Nika announced. They split the captured slaves as evenly as they could between the three of them and took off.

 

“It’s here!” I shout. Looking towards the sky, dark thunderclouds start rolling in. It’s the sign that the forest boss is about to appear. It’s only been half an hour since I let my golems take my slave army to hunt. Since then, multiple annoying pop ups have been going off rapidly. Some of the monsters are doing pretty well in the hunting. Plus, none of the monsters have died. A few warnings were sent that they were almost out of HP, but I guess they were saved by my golems. Speaking of which, I’m getting quite a lot of exp from this excursion. I get a portion of all exp earned from my golems and slaves. Unfortunately the monsters in this forest are all low level, so I don’t even get enough to level up. But I’m about halfway there. Not too bad, considering I personally haven’t fought all day.
Nika is the first to return to me.
“Master, reporting in! Where is the beast?!”
“It’s still on its way. It’ll touch down in about thirty seconds.” Nika looks up at the sky and watches the clouds above. Kyuha runs in moments later, followed by Liessa. I deposit the hundreds of slaves into my inventory for safekeeping. The boss monster is still too much. I’d lose at least fifty of them if I allowed them to fight.

CRASH!!!

Purple lightning starts shooting out overhead.
“Foolish adventurers! Whose forest do you think you’re rampaging in?!” a mature voice thunders from above. An especially large thunderbolt hit the ground in front of us. The bright flash was enough to blind the unprepared, but I knew it was coming. Probably should have warned the golems though, they’re all clutching their eyes in pain…
“Girls, hang back for a minute. That was the unicorn’s first attack, <Brilliant Entrance>. It doesn’t do any damage, but causes <Blind> to anyone who looks at it.” It was the attack pattern I gave the magic beast. It blinds adventurers as soon as it enters, then consumes them while dazed. But I can’t afford to get caught in that pattern. Unicorns have special stomachs. For starters, magic won’t work once inside. Which means I wouldn’t be able to get out without killing it. Another trait is that they can instantly digest victims in certain conditions. Each one is different, but I know this one’s condition. She can instantly kill anyone who has a status ailment and gain their strength.
“Adventurers, I find you guilty of over hunting in my forest and throwing the balance of nature off. As Guardian of the Forest, I, Jia, sentence you to become nutrients for this land!” she calls out. A purple flash goes by me as the unicorn avoids me. Snapping backwards, I’m greeted by a shocking sight.
A horse body with sleek, purple hair shimmers under the sunlight. Its mane was a bright pink. It stood about seven feet tall. On the head was a swirling horn that was always shedding glitter. Her bright pink eyes show a frustrated expression. Inside its mouth…was Nika, kicking and flailing. The lips were just above her hips, her entire upper body already inside the monster’s maw. But with a few powerful gulps, my dark elf golem is nothing more than a bulge going down her thick neck. A few seconds later, I can faintly make out human like appendages bulging out of the flank where the stomach is. I can hear a few muffled shouts from her, but couldn’t understand what she was saying.
“Ah, that one was delicious. Her squirms feel splendid. I’ll give her the honor of a slow digestion.” This is strange. I was the closest person to her, yet she attacked Nika first. Likely because she’s the second strongest and under a status ailment. Once she’s digested, Jia will become nearly as powerful as I am. But if she’s not going to use the instant digestion, then she’ll survive inside the stomach for at least another hour.
So will the other two. Which is why I can relax and enjoy the sight of Kyuha’s legs kicking wildly as she slowly slides into the unicorn’s gullet, while recording it of course. The prideful beast had appeared behind my second golem and snatched her up before she could fight back. Sexy girls are awesome. But sexy girls getting eaten by animals are fucking hot. Ah, her shoes fell off as her feet reached the lips. Bare feet getting licked by a tongue, how wonderful~ While another bulge went down her throat, the forest boss licked her equine lips with her dark purple tongue.
“Another delicious one. I’m glad you were the ones that drew my attention. Please rest assured I’ll be putting your bodies to good use as energy.” Wow, even the way she casually talks about digesting us is getting me hot~
“Don’t go thinking that you could get away with devouring the amazing Liessa.” Jia disappeared in another flash of speed. An arrow flew by where she just was and hit a tree. Looking over, Liessa already had another arrow notched. Her eyes were still closed, but her ears were twitching in a cute fashion. My, she’s really taking advantage of her natural talents. Since she can’t use her eyes, she’s using her animal-like hearing to attack.
“Impressive. For you to have such aim while blinded, I applaud you. However, it isn’t enough to escape from your fate.” Liessa turned and fired an arrow behind her, but it was another miss.
“Silence. Filthy monsters like you should feel honored to die by these magnificent hands.” Another arrow is launched and a sharp whine sounds out. It’s a hit.
“How dare you…I wished to give your friends a pleasurable time in my stomach, but once I send you down I’ll break you down painfully. You should be proud that I’ll be using my ability on someone like you. <Lavender Lightning>!” A purple thunderbolt shot down from the sky, striking Liessa dead on. But once it subsided, she remained standing with an arrow notched. I expected nothing less. She’s a golem I made out of mithril, and 100 levels higher than Jia. Even if Liessa were to sit back and take all her attacks, it would be hours until she died. Getting eaten on the other hand…

“Don’t look down on me, worm!” Liessa shot another arrow towards the sound of the voice. It didn’t even come close. After all, she’s attacking from above.
“Take this!” The unicorn boss shouted, landing a kick on Liessa’s head. A magic circle formed on impact before exploding. <Runner’s Start> is an ability to use an explosion to jump away quickly, but she used it to increase the strength of her kick. Liessa was sent flying back from the impact. Jia ran after her flying body at a swift speed before biting down on her ankles.
“Release me, beast! Your filthy tongue isn’t worthy to taste my paws!” she screamed. She’s starting to sound scared. The half-beast reached for another arrow, but Jia swung her head up, lifting her body, and then swiftly down. Liessa’s head slammed against the ground multiple times as Jia repeated the process. It wasn’t doing much damage, but it kept her from aiming her bow. Plus it distracted her from the swallows she made every time she raised her head. By the time my golem noticed it, her arm was already sucked into the unicorn’s mouth.
“No! Let go! Release me this instant!” Liessa screams, genuinely panicking. She tried pushing against Jia’s mouth to pull herself out. But the boss monster wrapped her tongue around her wrist and pulled it inside. With all her limbs contained, the cheetah began to scream and cry as she was slowly swallowed down to her shoulders.
“H-hey, what are you doing with that filthy tongue! Get it away from my-kya!” she cried out. Her expression changed to a bashful one as she uselessly wiggled around in the equine’s jaws.
“N-not there…it…it feels…” she whined. Come to think of it, her breasts are in Jia’s mouth now. Does that mean… “The likes of you has no right to- kya!- lick me there!” Yup. She’s definitely playing with her breasts. But it only lasts a few seconds before she swallows Liessa again. Her chin is pressed against the squishy, purple lips of her predator. The tongue reappears and licks up and down her muzzle. “Help! Please, help me! Master!” she cried out. Another swallow came. Then the queenly cheetah was nothing more than a bulge sliding down the monster’s throat. By now, Jia’s flank is quite large. Bulging imprints of hands, legs or even faces press against it as they continue to fight. Well, since she asked nicely…
“She, too, was delicious. Even with that rotten personality. Oi! Don’t think I’ve missed your presence, fairy. You’re clearly their leader. All my attacks, you’ve seen through them, haven’t you? You have done nothing but watch me attack your party, yet have done nothing. Once I’ve digested your companions, you’ll be next. Your cowardly actions shall be punished. A week slowly rotting away in my belly should-what?!”
“You should really stop with all the flirting. I’m already dripping wet over here…” I say, putting a finger to my lips. My other hand is busy playing with my other “lips.” After that kind of show, telling me I’d digest in her wonderful belly…how could I NOT try to relieve the pressure in my crotch?! So during her little speech, I hiked up my dress to ease my aching groin.
“H-how vile! Have you no shame?! I speak of your death, and you get aroused?!”
“Yeah! But not just that…watching you eat those three…It’s decided! I was originally going to sell you, but now I’ve seen your true worth! I’m going to keep you!”
“Disgusting…you dare look down at me after seeing me devour three others? You were all such easy opponents!”
“That’s what you think. In the first place, they knew that their mission today was to help me capture you. Didn’t you think it was strange they never used a skill? Or that they haven’t cut themselves out yet?”
“You mean…”
“If you hadn’t blinded them, and I gave them the order to kill you, one would be more than enough. That’s how weak you are.”
“…Then, let’s see how weak I am after I take their strength-”
“Did you think I’d let you?”
“What do you…eh?” Jia let out a surprised noise as she looked at her body. It was easy to notice that her once distended belly was now flat. Of course I wouldn’t let her digest them. With all the experience she’d gain from them, she’d end up way stronger than me. I doubt I would lose, but I wouldn’t be able to tame her if she was a higher level. Looking at my inventory, I see all three are safe with me. None of them have lost even 1/4 of their health, but are still blind. I healed them up before closing to the screen to see one angry pony.
“Ah, are you angry I took away your meal? Don’t worry, once you’re my slave I’ll let you eat me as much as you want. In fact, I’ll probably crawl down your throat at least a few times a day. Of course, I should probably give you something you can digest too so you don’t starve…” I say teasingly. I pump my hand into myself a little faster at the thought of going into Jia’s belly. I bet her insides are just as purple as her tongue~
“Filthy pervert…we’re not even the same species, yet you’re still aroused by me?!” She took a step back in disgust. “Wait, that’s not important! How did you get them out?! Space Magic can’t work on those I devour, so how-?!”
“I didn’t use Space Magic. For starters, you’ve made a few mistakes since the beginning.”
“What?!”
“You called them my party members. But they’re not. They’re my property. Golems I created just earlier today. As their creator, I can put them in my inventory whenever I want as long as I’m nearby. Even when they’re inside someone. Even if it’s a unicorn…who probably has a nice…hot…wet stomach with purple walls…ah!” I cry out. Ah, I finally came. That feels amazing! After all, I haven’t done anything like this out in the open before. Ooh, Jia looks like she’s staring at something completely disgusting. I like those eyes~
“I get the feeling things would be quite unfortunate for me if were to be captured by you.”
“Not at all! I’d be sure to give you proper loving as much as I could~”
“That’s what I’m talking about! Either you kill me, or I kill you. I won’t allow myself to become your property. This is a fight to the death!”
“Don’t go deciding something like that yourself” I say cooly. Seriously, she doesn’t have to be so difficult. “<Mercy Shot>!” I shout, holding out my hand. A blast of white light shot out, striking Jia. There wasn’t even a chance for her to dodge.
She screams out in pain as she collapses on the ground. <Mercy Shot> is the most important skill for a tamer. It’s a skill that deals relatively weak damage, but won’t drop an opponent’s health below 1. Even if the power is low, my level is way too high for Jia to survive even a single skill of mine. The proud unicorn is laying on the ground, horribly burned and damaged from my attack.
“Kill…me…”
“Oh, you can still talk? Don’t worry, once I get the collar on-”
“No!”
“Yes. You lost, so you don’t get a choice.” I pull out the slave collar and place it around her neck. Standing on her neck, I lock the clasp and start to put a drop of blood on it. Huh, her hair feels so smooth and warm under my feet~ I wanna take a nap in her mane~
“But…who will…protect…”
“Another will take your place as protector. It is the way of nature.” Once the blood hits the collar, it activates. With this, I’m able to control Jia. Now that she’s under my control, I cast <High Heal> to bring her back from the brink of death.
“Now then…what should I do?”
“Well, you could release me…”
“Ha, I didn’t know you liked to make jokes! That’s funny! No, what I mean is, I’ve been gone for a few hours now. Should I head back to town and wrap up some more chores…or do I stay here and ‘break you in’? I’ve always wanted to fuck a horse, but you’ll do.”
“Go back! Please, go back!”
“Hmmmm.”
“Please! I’m not yet ready to relinquish my chastity!”
“Oh, you’re a virgin?! That’s kinda hot…”
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Jia screamed. I chuckle at her foolishness and place her into my inventory. Raping a glorified horse right after masturbating is a little much for me right now. Not to mention, I still have more things I need to do today. Maybe tomorrow I’ll try out pony sex, but I should get back to town now.


I’m pretty busy once I’m back in town. For starters, I buy another hundred slave collars from the blacksmith. He was quite surprised when I gave him a request for another thousand, but this is the best I can get right now. Realistically, that would take a long time to accomplish but he said they’ll be done tomorrow. Then I took them to the elf enchanter to get the slave magic attached to them. Before he even started working, he gave me quite an earful. He noticed that my goblins didn’t have their collars activated, even after his warning. I sat through it, but I spent the time imagining how he would look if I splattered his brains against the wall. Following that, I went to see Yin. I still needed to replace the equipment I lost in the battle with Oro. Ah, speaking of which…
“Oro, come out here.” At my command, a shadow rises out of the ground before taking shape. She appears with her arms folded, glaring daggers at me.
“What is it?”
“Come on, Oro, what’s with that attitude?”
“For one such as I to be enslaved by one adventurer…it’s shameful.” I float up to her head and sit down on her flowing black hair. I put my hand down and start rubbing.
“C’mon, don’t be like that! I promise you’ll enjoy serving under me. I’ll be a good master to you, so don’t you want to be a good girl too?”
“Why should I stoop so low?”
“Because I own you. Think about it. Things could be a lot worse for you.”
“How could it possibly be worse?”
“I could torture and rape you all day long. Defiling your womanhood, causing you unbearable pain…maybe even combine them both. I could break you if I wanted to. Maybe a few red hot spears in your pussy will make you more obedient. Since you’re my property, you couldn’t do anything to stop me.” Her entire body stiffens at that. She’s surprisingly easy to scare~ “Hey, don’t worry. I just said it was a possibility. I’d never do that to you. You’re my precious Ouroboros, you know?”
She stood there in silence for a few moments before speaking again.
“Did you bring me out just to say something so ridiculous?” she asks. Ah, she sounds embarrassed, how cute~
“Actually, I was thinking about making use of you. Your stomach can be used as a player home, right?”
“Hmph, don’t underestimate me. My belly is bottomless. Whether it be a house, a city, or even a solar system, I can keep it inside myself.”
“Yeah, yeah, I know the technical stuff. But I’m talking about a real house, you know?” In her design as an enemy, she would keep defeated players in her belly with the only exit being a dungeon inside her intestines. Another function she has when owned by player is to act as a prison. By making a prison in her belly, I can keep an infinite number of people restrained within her as long as they are weaker than me. Wait…doesn’t that mean I could have used her today to hold the leftover monsters?! What a waste! I killed them because I ran out of slave collars. If only I had remembered… Anyways, she can shape her insides to anything she wants. I know she has a special stomach sack that can act as a player home, but it’s just that. A sack. I kinda want a real house to sleep in.
“A house? I could form a structure using my flesh, but that’s all it would be. A house in appearance only.”
“True, that would only be pleasurable for so long….if I buy a real house, could you swallow it safely?”
“Define safely. I will be eating it, after all.”
“I mean keeping it in one piece and not digesting it.”
“Easily.”
“Good to know…” is mumble under my breath. If I can commission my own house, Oro can swallow it. Then I can always have the comfort of a house while safely tucked away in her belly. On an even larger scale, I could build a city, or even a country inside her stomach. I had entertained the idea in the past. A city that only people I give access to could enter…or escape.
Now that all my chores are done, I have Oro bring me back to the inn. Her head makes a pretty nice seat. Her hair is soft, and smells a bit like spice. It’s best if I get her warmed up to me. It’s cute having an unwilling servant, but it gets old pretty fast. But having slaves that adore me are always nice. I get back right as lunch was being prepared.
“Welcome back, Snack. How was your day?” Karen asks as we enter. There’s a little redness to her cheeks as she addresses me. That’s good. It’s a sign that her affection meter is over half full.
“It was good. I managed to get more slaves and defeat the forest boss.”
“…You truly are an odd presence. Capturing the guardian of the forest isn’t some small task.”
“Oh yeah, I also got you something!”
“A gift? For me? You shouldn’t have! I have no need for anything valuable...”
“Actually, this is for your inn’s protection. But if you don’t want it…”
“I’ll take it!” she cries out. Cute. Opening up my inventory, I release Nika, Kyuha, and Liessa in that order.
“Oi, you three. You were pretty useless during the unicorn operation. The mission I’m about to give you is one you can never fail. Understood?”
“Y-yes, master!”
“Understood, master!”
“…Fine.”
“Good. Your new job is to protect this inn as well as the people inside. Your top priority is the protection of this woman, Karen.”
“Um, Snack, are these mercenaries? They appear to be quite powerful. Isn’t that a little much?”
“You’re mistaken my dear. These three are golems I created out of mithril. The dark elf is the leader, Nika. The fox swordsman is Kyuha. Lastly, the angry cheetah archer is Liessa. She’s a little hard to deal with, but she’ll do as she’s told.”
“Golems made of mithril?! For my little inn?!”
“That’s how much you mean to me.”
“Oh you…” she says, blushing. I’m pretty sure her meter is close to full now. Am I smooth or what? “Thank you, Snack. Once again, I can never repay you for your kindness.”
“There’s always my offer…”
“I still haven’t made up my mind on that matter. Plus I still have 6 days.”
“Alright, I get it. I’ll have to convince you further tonight, won’t I?”
“Indeed you will. I’ll ensure that we’re…alone this time” she says with a flirtatious tone. “Anyways, lunch is being served at the moment. How much should I prepare for your golems?”
“Ah, even though they look like this they don’t need to eat. The only thing they would enjoy are magic stones. But that should be saved for an occasional treat.” Come to think of it, my monsters are probably hungry as well. The goblins have been here for the past few hours, so they’ve probably been snacking. How much food are they eating, anyways? It’s probably getting expensive. Technically the slaves in storage don’t need to eat, but I want to be a good master.
“Yuki, Yami, Eva, come here.” A flash of black and white appears before me as Yuki and Yami kneel before me. Eva comes sprinting from upstairs and assumes the same pose.
“We answer our master’s call.”
“We answer our master’s call.”
“At your command.” Good, good, they’re all so obedient~
“I’m going to let you three out in the forest. Your task will be to hunt wild animals and collect their pelts and meat. I’m going to give you all the slaves I earned today, and most of the ones from yesterday. Since I don’t have any more slave collars, feel free to kill all the monsters you come across. Watch your pace though, or you’ll summon the forest boss monster. If that happens, don’t look at the purple lightning. If you do, you’re dead.” I can replace golems. But these goblins are my first slaves. I’d like to keep them alive as much as possible. Plus, this will be good experience for them. The monsters in the forest aren’t strong enough to hurt them, so I picked these three because they have the highest speed. They’ll tear through the forest at an incredible rate, bringing back more bodies. The meat can be fed to the slaves while the pelts can be made into cheap armor or sold to cover expenses.
“Master…”
“Master…” Yuki and Yami chime at the same time.
“What is it girls?”
“Is there…”
“…a reward for…”
“…bringing back the most meat?”
“What are you two saying in front of our master? This is a duty for us to follow through!”
“Don’t worry, Eva. I actually like this idea. The person to bring back the most will get to make a request from me. As long as it’s reasonable, I’ll permit it. If it’s not unreasonable like setting you free, I’ll give you almost anything.”
“Anything?!”
“Anything?!”
“Anything?!” Oi, Eva, don’t break character to act shocked like that! She seemed to realize her outburst and became flustered. “I mean…if…if that’s the case, I shall give it my all.” Huh, I want know what it is she could want.
“Yeah, I’ll give you just about anything. Ah, but for the record, Yuki and Yami are still counted as separate people.”
“Eh?”
“Eh?”
“Don’t try to act like that. You two might be mates, but you’re still different people. It wouldn’t be fair to Eva otherwise.”
“Understood…”
“Understood…”
“Good. Now get going! Feel free to take time and think about your reward as well!” My goblin dancers started whispering to each other while Evangeline blushed.
I give them an equal share of slaves to take out. The only exceptions are for Jia, the other goblins, or my ghost. I have a few plans for her today… Each of them has a few hours to return, where I’ll count their total. In the meantime, I’ll enjoy some lunch. It’s another simple dish. Bread with potato and pork soup along with a light mead. I eat about fifteen bowls and seven mugs of mead. A light lunch is good every now and then.
Once I finish up, I float up to my room of the inn and close the door. It seems like Maria has stepped out for something. She wasn’t in the dining hall, and she’s not here either. Too bad, I could use a little fun with her. But for now, let’s see this ghost. I pulled her out of my inventory before me.
“…Master...” it wailed. Ghosts are pretty weak creatures when it comes to attack power. Their biggest strength is their immunity to physical damage and their curses. You need magic or enchanted weapons to harm them. It sure was a pain to capture her…
“Yo, ghost, do you have a name from back when you were alive? Or should I give you one?”
“…I…don’t…have…one…”
“Good! Then, I’ll give you a special one!” I tell her happily. I like giving names to my slaves. Ghosts have a fifty-fifty chance of having one, so I’m lucky to get a nameless one. But in order to give a good one, I need to see her clearly. Ghosts are too weak to maintain a steady form. If you don’t look at the map, they practically look like bits of mist with human features appearing every few seconds so it would be hard to notice them. But there’s a solution to that. I begin pouring mana into my eyes and focus on the area she was floating.
<Snack has forcibly learned skill Magic Eyes Lv1>
With <Magic Eyes> learned I can see the flow of mana in my surroundings. It’s a good skill to have when you want to look out for spies. Living beings can be seen by mana travelling through their bodies, while non-living beings are dark. But another perk is that ghosts can be seen clearly. This particular ghost is fairly pretty. She had dull grey skin, the standard for ghosts. Long black hair covered half her face and went down to her lower back. A dull red stared at me with a blank look. She reminds me of a Japanese style ghost from a horror movie, so let’s give a Japanese styled name.
“Alright, your name will be Sayaka.”
“…Sayaka…understood…”
“But you know…it’s a bit of a pain for you to be so hard to deal with. I can only see you when I have this skill activated and you can’t even talk properly.”
“…Apologies…”
“Don’t sweat it, it’s not your fault. But I’m planning on evolving you to something more tangible. Once that happens, you’ll be able to communicate properly.” My plan is something fairly simple. By shooting her level up, I can grant her a good evolution. Most ghosts evolve into specters, which is basically the same thing but higher stats and a green shade. But they actually have an interesting evolution tree. The strongest top tier evolutions are Death Lich, Grim Reaper, and God of Death. Death Lichs are strong in magic. Grim Reaper has an unbelievably high DPS. But Death God has instant death skills that can kill those that even come into contact with it. It’s by far the strongest, but it takes a huge amount of work to reach it. The hardest task would be to defeat 100 Grim Reapers and 100 Death Lichs. They’re meant to be a raid boss to be found only in legendary tombs. Well, it’s not like I can get something like that right away. It has five evolutions in between, after all.
“…How…get…stronger…?” she asked. A good question. I have one method that’s sure to make her stronger. I smile while stripping off my flimsy dress.
“Eat me!” I command. Sayaka lunges for me instantly, but her hand passes through me without touching me. Does she resent me? She was a little too enthusiastic in that lunge…
“…Can’t…” she complains.
“Of course you can’t right now. You’re in a phantasmal state without a physical body. But I have a spell that can help.” Ghosts can’t touch people physically. They can only interact with magic or other spirits. Luckily, they can still eat things as long as they can touch them. So I activate <Spirit Body>. It’s a skill that makes a magic caster’s body intangible for a short period of time, but they also can’t attack. However, if a spirit type enemy is in the area they’re vulnerable to attacks from them. My body slowly turns see-through as I faze out of the physical plane and enter the ether one. My vision also becomes fuzzier when I look at solid objects. Similar to how it’s difficult to see ghosts while in the physical plane, it’s hard to see solids in the ether plane.
Within a few seconds, I can deactivate my <Magic Eyes> and still see Sayaka clearly.
“Alright. Now try it again. Ah, but don’t be so rough this time! I want to be savored.” Sayaka nods and reaches for me again. Her hand is soft, but devoid of any warmth. Not really cold, the best way to describe it is “lifeless”. She carelessly tossed me into her gray mouth and sealed it shut in an instant. Her tongue rubs against me for a second before swallowing me head first. Oi, didn’t I say to savor me? It’s not like I get to enjoy getting eaten by a ghost everyday…
I reach her stomach fairly quickly and drop to the bottom of the organ. With my natural luminescence I can see every fleshy wrinkle on the gray walls and the blue acid slowly pooling.
“…Delicious…want…keep…master…inside…” Sayaka says.
“I’d like that, but I can’t just stay holed up all night. I just want to evolve you once and call it a day.” Maybe tomorrow I’d just lounge around in here, but I already agreed to see Karen tonight. I’m pretty sure it would cost me a lot of affection if I ditched her.
“…Permission…to…digest…master…?”
“Wow, pretty bold of you to say that you want to digest me. But, yes. That’s why I’m in here. You ghosts can only digest mana, right? Well, I’m not at full capacity but I still have enough to level you up. Then I can pick your evolution.”
“Under…stood…digesting…master…completely…”
“Oi, you really don’t listen well…”
After saying that, the acid raining from the ceiling increased. At first the chamber had barely enough to soak my feet, but it quickly rose. In seconds I need to swim in order to keep my head above the fluid level. A deep burning comes across my body as try to stay afloat. Checking my status, I confirm that only my MP is dropping but this acid burns like the real thing! I haven’t been able to feel this sensation because of my resistances, but I currently have no resistance to magic draining. It feels…
“…SO GOOD~” I cry out. The intense pain is making me horny again. If I don’t pace myself, I might end up losing my sex drive at night.

<Sayaka has reached the minimum requirements for evolution>

Huh? Already? Looking down, I notice that she’s already gone up by a dozen levels. Well, that’s only the first tier evolution, so I’ll keep going until my mana runs low. I would do it until I completely run out of mana, but that would cause my HP to fall instead, since I’m in spirit form. At the rate this acid is dropping my stats, I might actually die if I let that happen. Maybe I should lower the rate of digestion for ghosts. If a low level player experienced this, it would be instant death.
After only fifteen minutes, my mana has been drained to about 1/8th its capacity. Also, Sayaka reached level 85, the requirement for the highest tier. So as much as I love this, I need to back out. By deactivating <Spirit Body> my physical form begins to reappear. As it does, I fall through the stomach walls and fly in front of Sayaka’s face without any resistance.
“Get…back…in…please…”
“My, what a gluttonous ghost you are. What would happen if I died inside you?”
“Get…freed…evolve…eat…everyone…in…country…”
“…I picked up an evil spirit, didn’t I? Oh well, maybe one day I’ll let you eat until you’re satisfied. But for now…”

<Sayaka will evolve into a higher species>

I usually sleep while evolution takes place, so I don’t notice it firsthand. But after I selected her evolution path, Sayaka was enveloped in a white light. It lasts for only a few seconds and quickly dissipates. What’s left behind is Sayaka with a new form that I can look at without magic.
“What is this?” she asks, looking down at her hands.
“It’s your evolution. You couldn’t stay as a ghost forever. So I made you into a Lesser Lich.” The body of a Lesser Lich isn’t completely tangible, but it has enough mana to have a semi-solid body. Her skin was still gray, but the mist was gone. Now she could be seen floating around. Her clothes had changed to appear as a black dress that slid past her ankles, making it look like she had no legs. Her red eyes had also changed to black.
“Now then, how do you feel?”
“Hungry. I want to eat you again, but permanently” she replied bluntly.
“Even though I was kind enough to make you this strong?”
“Yes. Although I could just eat someone else for now.”
“While I appreciate that attitude, you can’t go around eating people. Especially if it’s someone special to me. For now, you can go back in my inventory.” Before the troublesome monster could retort, I safely stored her away. It feels like she’ll end up being troublesome at some point. But for now, she’s my only undead so I’ll keep her around.

I thought about going out again to have some more fun, but I’m feeling pretty tired after having my mana drained. Not to mention I didn’t get enough sleep last night. Plus I’ve been getting worked up pretty easily today. It wasn’t even dinner time yet, but I could enjoy that later. A little nap would probably do me good.

Chapter End Notes:

Well, this is all I have written for this series for now. 

 

I haven't added a new chapter in over a year. While having a plot in mind, the stats is hard to keep track of. Plus with my commissions, it's hard to actually have time to write for fun like this. 

 

What have you thought about the series thus far? I'm thinking about picking it up again, but idk