- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Warning! 

 

The MC is based off my true thoughts, so she is extremely lewd!

*Yawn* I feel great! I thought sleeping out on a tree branch would make me sore, but I feel better than ever. I try to stand up…before I realize that I’m not on the branch. Looking around, I’m floating a few hundred feet in the air.

When the hell did this happen?! I never made anything about faeries flying in the sky while they sleep. Wait, I did make something like that to a type of faerie…

“Status”

Snack
Race: Royal Faerie
Occupation: None
Elements: None
LV: 10
Exp: 1430
Exp to next LV: 70
HP: 800
MP: 13000
Atk: 4
Def: 90
MDf: 111
Agi: 16
Mag: 807
Int: 102
Luk: 2
Title: Creator, Monster Lover, Prey, Black Widow, Annihilator

…What the hell?! 4 titles and an evolution?! Why are the stats so high?! Even the high class equipment didn’t make me this strong before!

Also, what’s with these titles?! I get monster lover and prey. It comes from being pleasured by a monster and the other is from being eaten alive. But Black Widow? That’s supposed to be for people that kill someone that they pleasured…oh yeah. The snake counts…

Plus, Annihilator comes from dealing over twice the damage of a boss monster’s health in a single blow. That explains why the Rainbow Snake was different than normal, it was a boss class monster. Sky Piercer is way too strong…Let’s put a level restriction on it before players start logging in. Let’s say…whatever my level is when the world becomes public. What? I’m not a hypocrite! I need it to survive! If too many people have that kind of destructive power from the start, they might kill me!

That reminds me. What happens if I die? I have things set up so that when players die, they awaken at the last city they visited in a cathedral. Since I’m living in this reality now, dying could be the end of me if I encounter a glitch. Well, I doubt it but I’m not going to test it on purpose. After all, I’m just a petite little fae-

ROYAL FAERIE?! Did I seriously evolve into a Royal Faerie that quickly? I knew that the minimum level for evolution was level 10, but to go for the highest tier of evolution I needed to meet more requirements. Be over level 10? Check. Slay a rare boss class monster? Check. Hold an intensely high level of magic? Check. Have a rare title? Check.

Huh, I guess I did meet the requirements. But I gotta say, this makes me really happy. Royal Faeries are the rulers of the faerie kingdom and are regarded as the strongest sorcerers in the entire world. Lore says it takes centuries to become a Royal Faerie, but I did it in one day. In fact, a few hours. Although it was more of a coincidence than anything else. My mana is through the roof and my magic power is high enough that I could be considered an intermediate mage. Well, if I unequipped my items I’d only be at apprentice level.

But in lore, Royal Faeries float in their sleep because they are above everyone. I’m gonna miss the comfort of a warm bed…well, I guess I can tie myself down or stay under the covers to be stationary. Of course I could just stay in a belly. My unconscious levitation wouldn’t be strong enough to lift a predator…right?

Well, I’ll figure that out when I get to it. For now, I should focus on living. Since I made a ruckus in Mezra, I should probably make my way to the next village, Anon. I can see the path down below, but I’m still flying over the treetops. As much as I’d love to experience all the monsters on the way to Anon, I’m hungry. If a character doesn’t eat enough, they get a starvation buff which slowly drains health. Plus it doesn’t feel good to be starved. After eating a few berries the size of my head, I’m satisfied enough to continue.

Man, flying through the air feels amazing! After my evolution, I can fly around 50mph. Not as fast as my giant golem sprinting, but much faster than walking. And I’m barefoot, so walking would hurt my feet. I never saw the point of making high class footwear. Why would a boot make you tougher against a sword slash?! So, while shoes are offered in the game they only offer small buffs.

Due to this, many people walk around barefoot. Especially in the amazon country. The most you see from locals are basic cloth footwraps. I love the look of those~

Hell, even the woman being cornered by goblins is barefoot. Just the style I like too. Short leather skirt, leather tube top, barefoot. She had short purple hair, a few piercings around her face and light violet eyes. Light touches of dark make-up and black lipstick compliment her features. Her breasts were small, but still pretty nice. It looks like her knife is broken…

HOLY SHIT A HOT WOMAN IS IN DANGER!!!

Oops. Sorry. Got a little excited there. I shouldn’t be so surprised, random encounters like this are common. But GOD this one is hot. She’s got a real punk look to her. Like she’d be a total bitch to me. Like she’d try to make me a slave. Like I’d have to lick her feet and call her mistress.

I must save her.

Dropping down, I activate my new skill <Camouflage> to remain hidden. Her situation is worse than I thought. She has a large cut across her smooth stomach and is bleeding badly. Her broken knife is tossed to the side and is fighting the goblins with her bare hands. There were two dead already, but the other three had surrounded her and were trying to cut her.

All five of the goblins were males, so I have no problems killing them. How can I tell? Fool! The males wore simple loincloths while females wore a top piece to cover their small breasts. Why would I make any species male only? I wanted to make the entire world female only, but the stupid company said it would be discrimination…

Well, time to be a hero. I deactivate camouflage to save on MP and pull out Sky Piercer. I point at the human girl and cast <Heal>. Her wound began to slowly mend itself, but stopped short. I guess that’s the extent of a single heal spell. If I cast a few more, then she should be completely healed. But at least her life isn’t in danger anymore. But the goblins are.

I cast <Fire> on one of them. The hot blue flames killed him instantly. It didn’t even have time to scream. For the next one I tried <Ice>, which resulted in the monster being completely encased in ice. After a few seconds, it shattered. Lastly, <Thunder> seemed fun. From the clear sky a bolt of lightning struck the small monster. Its body was charred to a crisp.

<Skill “Fire” has leveled up to Lv2>
<Skill “Ice” has leveled up to Lv2>
<Skill “Thunder” has leveled up to Lv2>
<Snack has reached level 11>
<Snack has learned High Heal Lv1>

Wow. Maybe I should start using a weaker wand. It’s practically stupid how overkill I am to these beginner monsters. Well, at least the hotty is safe. Speaking of which, she hasn’t noticed me yet. It’s kinda cute the way she’s looking around like nature itself saved her. Well, let’s show her a hero!

“Um…you’re still hurt. May I heal you?” I ask. I lower myself a few inches from her nose so she can see me clearly. It takes her a few seconds, but her violet eyes fix on me. But she just stares silently. “Miss? May I heal you? I know I did it without asking the first time, but-“

“Are you…a faerie? Who do you belong to?” she asks, sounding bewildered. Her eyes had shifted, focusing on my slave brand. I suppose I do look odd. A slave branded faerie wearing only a sexy ribbon.

“I…don’t belong to anyone anymore…” Technically true. I want my character to appear to be an ex-slave that enjoys serving others despite having enormous power.

“I see. Well, if you’re offering then I’ll accept your help.” She’s not what I expected at all. Instead of being an overconfident bitch she’s actually a cool, calm person. Well, since I offered my assistance I might as well try out that new spell.

“<High Heal>” I say. Waving my wand, the adventurer became my test subject for my healing magic. She cringed as the wound sizzled and steamed as it closed. In seconds, the horrendous gash was gone without a trace. Her stomach is pretty toned…

“Thank you. The pain is completely gone.”
“Oh, it’s no trouble. If anything, I wish I could’ve helped before you were injured!”
“Now, what do you want?” Her face completely changed. She was looking at me like some kind of scam artist.
“N-nothing! If you’ll excuse me…” I say, floating back down the path.
“Not so fast.” Her hand snatches me out of the air and holds me in a tight grip. I weakly struggle in her grip, but it’s just for show. The pain of getting the air squeezed from my lungs always feels so nice~ Not to mention, there’s no way I could get out without killing this girl. My strength stat is so low that one of her hands could probably crush me to death…if I wasn’t equipped with high class armor. I told you, it’s armor.

“Um…miss? You’re hurting me…”
“Why did you save me? Surely you had a goal in mind. Money? Honor? Perhaps you wanted my body?”
“N-no! I just couldn’t stand back and watch someone get hurt!”
“…You have to be joking” she said flatly. Her cold eyes don’t change as she squeezes me tighter. It takes all my willpower not to cry out in pleasure.
“I’m…not…”
“Why would a runaway slave save a human? It makes no sense.” Oh, that’s right. My character should hate humans, since they were the main slavers of the world. The brand on my leg is also the sign of human property. By all means, my character should hate all of humanity.
“You…weren’t the one…who did…this…to me…” I wheeze out. My HP is still at max, but getting air in my lungs is still hard. She looks sternly at me for a few more moments before finally loosening her grip. She’s still gripping me firmly, likely believing I’d run away.
“You’re an odd one. While I am thankful, I refuse to allow myself to be in debt to someone. Tell me, what can I do for the equivalent of my life?”
“…Eh?”
“You heard me. I will not stay in your debt. I will provide you with anything you wish in exchange for your assistance.” Is she seriously giving me, a pervert, a blank check? I can ask for anything at all. Maybe I could ask her to eat me. I miss the warmth of flesh…but I just experienced it yesterday. Let’s go for something small.
“W-well…if you truly insist…maybe just a…small…kiss?” That’s good. Just a small reward from a maiden. But her face gets red and she tightens her grip again.
“A kiss? Is my life something that insignificant to you?! I told you to tell me an equivalent!” Shit. I offended her, big time. Well, she said she wanted something big.

“Very well…in exchange for your life, I’d like you to help me live out one of my greatest, most secret desires.” She makes a small smile at that.
“That’s better. I shall assist you in any way I can. But mind you, anything too sexual and I may kill you afterwards.” Seriously, did she just say that? I could waste her with a basic spell, yet she acts as though she’s superior. I kinda like that~
“Um…before that, do you have any shoes? Like boots or something?”
“Yes, I have a pair in my pack. Why?”
“My request is that…you put me in one and wear it with me inside. And to carry me like that to Anon.”
“Very well.” Huh? Did she really just accept my proposal like that? She releases me and begins searching through her pack. I stare at her while floating in place.
“Huh? You don’t think it’s…weird?” I ask.
“Oh, it’s weird. You are probably quite the deviant. But you claim it is your desire, and you did save my life. While it is perverted, I’ll allow it. You say Anon is your destination? I’d be willing to take you all the way to Impraza as your reward.” Impraza?! That’s the human capital! It’s a two month journey from here! Two months of paradise inside a pretty girl’s shoe…
“I must say, that sounds tempting. But I have business in Anon. May I ask for one more favor?”
“Yes. If you can be in my debt, I’ll definitely take full advantage of it.”
“Wow, you’re honest. What’s your name?”
“It’s rude to ask for someone’s name without introducing yourself first.”
“Oh, pardon me! My former mistress named me Snack.”
“That’s a terrible name. I am Maria.” God, she’s so brutally honest! The emotional abuse…I’ve never been a fan of it before today~
“So, what’s the favor?”
“Huh? That was it. I wanted to know what to call you.”
“Are you an idiot? An equivalent favor from that is useless to me.”

Her hand roughly grips me again as she pulls a pair leather boots out of her pack. My heart skips a beat as she roughly tosses me inside the right boot. I folded my wings back and roughly land on the leather insole. If she keeps abusing me like this I might fall in love! Her lovely face looms over the top as she looks down at me. I start recording.
“Listen, you have ten seconds to get in position wherever you want. After that, I’m putting my foot in and walking. I won’t be taking it out until we get to Anon, which is eight hours away. The only exception is if monsters attack again. You won’t be receiving any of my food or water, but feel free to take in any of the dirt or sweat on my foot.” Even I blush at that. She’s a random NPC, yet she has such a strong personality. I’m getting flustered and this was my idea! But where to lie down? I’d likely have more room at her toes, but for this trip I want to feel crushed. So I crawl to her arch section and get on my back. Without a word of warning her foot slides in, blocking the light. She’s a natural! Ooh, I never even noticed her red nails~

Like a tidal wave of flesh, her foot rolls over me with an incredible amount of power while crushing me into the leather. In seconds my face is pressed hard into the foot flesh. I can feel the dirt rubbing against me. There is a large amount of pain from being crushed under thousands of pounds of pressure. Of course my HP stays full thanks to my gear.
“Oh, I remember why I never wear these. They’re too small. Well, this is what you wanted so enjoy it.” She’s so cold to me. I slide my tongue out and lap at her foot. The taste of dirt and sweat is god awful. I take several more licks.

A hard crash comes down after the feeling of swiftly rising and falling. She had taken her first step. For a split second, I lost an HP point. My regen is high so I’ll be fine. The movements repeat rhythmically, crashing down on me every few seconds. Once I get used to it, I continue licking. It’s been less than a minute and the heat inside the boot has risen considerably, causing her foot to release a large amount of sweat. It fills my mouth with salt liquid, and I drink my fill. I’ve already cleaned the dirt off the area around my head. The heat, the musky smell, the pain, and the wall of flesh pressing into me…I love this. I reach my hand down between my legs between her steps and slip a few fingers inside. As soon as her foot hits the ground it forced my fingers deeply inside as I gasp. Every step was like a rough and powerful thrust into my womanhood. I can’t help but envision her on top of me, the same size as me and using her own hand on me. Slipping in a few extra fingers I increase the pace. After a few more hard steps, I’m already finished.
“You’re cleaning that up. The least you could do is buy a dinner before doing something like that.” A hard blush comes to my face. She could feel it even at my size? That’s too embarrassing! I know she agreed to help me do this, but I feel like I’m forcing my own desires on her. It makes me feel…dirty…and guilty…

Looking at the clock, it’s only 8:00 AM. According to Maria, we’ll be there around 2:00PM. It’ll be early enough that I can still get some stuff done. I should apologize. Maybe buy her lunch and a night at the inn. The way her foot feels against my nearly naked body I might just give her everything I own. Well, it’s a long trip so I might as well spend it researching. I need to charge up a bit from my burst just a few moments ago…

Opening the browser, the first thing I look for is news of me. Yep, I’m blasted all over the media. I’ve been declared a vegetable and my crazy ex is arrested. They have no idea my mind is still inside the game. Interesting. Let’s see if they updated one-punch man yet…

For the next five hours I switch between browsing the internet and worshipping Maria’s sole. I’ve had three more releases, and read through all the updates of my favorite series for the past week. I even watched an episode of one piece. Well, I still have another three hours to go. No I’m not complaining! This is one of my life-long fantasies come true! I’m in ecstasy, but being in an elevated state like this for hours on end is exhausting me. Might as well let my eyes rest for a few minutes to build my strength back.

<Conditions met: Snack has acquired passive skill Physical Resistance Lv1>
<Conditions met: Snack has acquired passive skill Pressure Resistance Lv1>
<Conditions met: Physical Resistance Lv1 and Pressure Resistance Lv1 will merge to Physical Damage Annulment Lv1>
<Passive kill “Physical Damage Annulment” has leveled up to Lv2>



“Wake up” said a cold voice. I snap up, realizing everything around me is cold. Well, it’s actually pleasantly warm but compared to the oppressive heat of the boot its cold. Maria is holding me in her palm with an annoyed look in her eyes. No! I fell asleep! I wanted at least one more orgasm before it was over! “Monsters.” Looking around, we’re surrounded by goblins again. Oh thank god. I’ll finish this quickly and get back to my reward.

“I’m on it!” I exclaim. There’s no need for me to get up, so I just cross my legs and point my wand at the group of goblins. There’s seven altogether. Five males and two females this time. The females are actually a little cute. They have green skin, they’re the size of children, and they have small fangs poking out of their mouths. I refuse to kill those ones. They might evolve into gorgeous monstrosities someday. If they do, they’d make great servants. Let’s try <Darkness> this time. Their shadows grew darker before surrounding them in a dark circle on the ground. The five men slowly sunk down into the ground, screaming in terror. The two females watched in horror as their teammates faded away. Once they were gone, the shadow reached up with inky tendrils. They snapped at their bottoms, hurting them enough to run away but not enough to kill them. Perfect. I turn around and smile up at Maria. She’s frowning at me.

<Skill “Darkness” has leveled up to Lv2>
<Skill “Darkness” has leveled up to Lv3>

“Why didn’t you kill the last two?” Oh yeah, I suppose it would be weird for someone to let monsters live. After all, they’re menaces.
“Well…I want to become a monster tamer. Those two had some potential to grow stronger, so I’m going to track them down later.”
“You…tame monsters? But you’re so…”
“Small? Yeah, but you’ve seen my magic. Monsters have good instincts, so they can tell who’s strong enough to kill them. Although some are braver, or just stupid, like the ones that just attacked. Would you like me to give you a tamed one? Give me a few days and you can have a servant of any monster in this forest.”
“How much?” Of course she won’t accept it as a gift…
“A kiss for a goblin. An hour in your boot for a kobold. Chew on me for ten minutes for a lesser snake. One hour in your stomach for a hobgoblin. Anything stronger than that, we can decide later.”
“Sounds like a deal. But I must say, those payments are very…unique. You truly are a pervert.” I let out an embarrassed giggle and scratch the back of my head.
“Guilty. Can you put me back now?”
“You still want to be in there? We’re almost there, can’t you sit outside?” NO! I give her the biggest, saddest puppy dog eyes I can muster. We lock eyes for a few moments before she sighs in defeat. “As I said before, you’re cleaning my foot when we reach Anon. If you didn’t save my life I would have stomped you out. Here, I’ll let you give attention to my other foot.” With that, she roughly tosses me into her other boot. The smell in here is pleasantly musky, plus the heat and humidity is still oppressive from her foot being in here moments before. I crawl to the toe section and lick at the insole. Her foot slides back in, but this time it’s not crushing me. Her toes settle on top of my small body and give me a tight squeeze. It’s like a hot, crushing hug. While her second toe rests on my head, her third toe is pressing directly into a sensitive area. As she begins walking, the toes press into my body before every lift. I gasp at how amazing it feels to have her press into my crotch. After a few minutes, I don’t even need to use my hand to finish.

Half an hour passes blissfully before I’m forcefully ripped from Maria’s boot. I tried to put up a fight to stay, but she’s very persistent. We really are in Anon. I could have been here hours ago by flying, but this was a much better way to travel. Maria put the boots back in her pack and is headed towards the inn.
“You’re going to pay for a night and clean your mess off my feet. Understood?” I nod excitedly.

The fee for the inn was 10 gold coins. The innkeeper was a woman in her early-forties, but she had a mature beauty to her aging face. Lovely blonde hair, caring green eyes and her body is obstructed from view because of an ugly dress. She reminded me of a friend’s mother who’s incredibly attractive but hides it behind mom clothes. I earned a few confused looks as I pulled the coins that were as large as I was out of thin air. After going up to our room, she heads straight for the bathroom. Inside is a wooden basin that’s about seven feet long and three feet tall. Two magic crystals are connected to the wall, one for cold water and the other for hot. There’s also a sink, but no toilet. Nobody in this world defecates. That’s one thing I’m not into. Other people might be, but I just can’t into the nastiness of it. So the bathrooms here are actually for baths. Maria places the plug in the drain and activates both crystals. She fills it up to half in inch and places me surprisingly gently into the warm water. Sitting on the edge, she pulls out a book and puts her feet in front of me with the toes pointed up. Without a word, I go to work. The areas I…messed up are clearly visible. Even among the dirt and grime she picked up by walking barefoot my fluids made more dirt stick to it. I splash some water up while rubbing away the dirt.

For the first ten minutes, I was having fun. But then the water started to get cold and I wasn’t even done with one heel. So I used my magic to manipulate the water into tendrils. While I don’t have any water skills, by pouring mana into a concentrated area I can make it physical. From there I can will it to grip the water and force it to rub against Maria’s foot. Six tentacles spread across her feet, wiping it clean in a matter of seconds. Soon enough, her pale skin is visible without dirt obstructing the view, but a few areas are red from walking long distance. I take a snapshot of this sight for later enjoyment.

<Snack has obtained element Water>
<Snack has obtained element Force>
<Snack has forcibly learned skill Mana Wall Lv1>
<Snack has forcibly learned skill Water Whip Lv1>
<Snack has forcibly learned skill Mana Flow Lv1>

Wow. I learned three skills and two elements just from cleaning her feet. Wait, come to think of it I actually have the skill <Cleanse>. I could have done this in a few seconds. Well there’s no fun in that anyway. Plus, it reminded me that I can force myself to learn new skills. In Mythrios people can learn skills by leveling up and earning them or by performing actions that can force the system to recognize the skill. For sword wielders, it could be done by practicing a move repeatedly. For magic users, like myself, I need to utilize my mana in different ways.
“Maria, I’m done!” She looks down with disinterested eyes and checks her feet. It seems I passed her inspection because she goes back to reading her book.
“Good enough. You can leave now. I’m going to be staying here for the night, if you wish to stay with me I’ll need compensation.”
“What? I bought the room!”
“No back talking. The room was an expense for you to clean up after your own mess. Besides, I need money. I’ve paid you back for my life, so for me to do anything else I’ll need to charge.” Hm…so she’s not greedy, just broke. I have an idea…

“Say…can I pay you back for the other favor from earlier?”
“What other favor?”
“Telling me your name.”
“You really do count that as a favor? Very well. If you believe it to be worth anything, I won’t turn down money. Give me whatever you believe it to be worth.”
“Alright. I’ll need to run to town to pick up enough money for that, so I’ll be back soon.”
“Do as you wish.” I smile and flutter away. She’s such a cool beauty. While flying out of the inn I notice a few people looking at me. Faeries are rare in these parts after all. I’d bet half are planning on capturing me while the other half are wondering what I am. I had two reasons for it. The first was that I’m not welcome in Mezra right now. The second is that this is the only nearby village with a currency exchange and player store. I fly straight over to a booth near the entrance to the town. Nobody is around, and the woman there is sleeping. I suppose it makes sense that she’s bored. The store uses real money, so NPCs have no use for it. She won’t need to do any work for another month. I land on the table and approach her face. She’s a gorgeous elven woman with long silver hair. I’d gauge her age to be in her early twenties. Her body is quite curvaceous, but her overall build is slim. The elves are legendary beauties, and this girl is no exception. If I wasn’t here on business, I’d try to seduce her. I poke her dainty nose a few times until her blue eyes begin to flutter open. She looks around for a few seconds, clearly confused, until she finally notices my presence. With an annoyed huff, she puts her face in her hand and leans her elbow on the table.

“If you want directions, find someone else.” I’m a little offended that she’s being so rude, but it’s understandable. People probably only talk to her for directions. Or to flirt.
“Actually, I was interested in your shop…” At first, her glazed eyes just stare blankly. But her face slowly turns to joy as tears form in her eyes.
“A…customer?!” She places her hands over her mouth as she slightly sobs. This is…quite a sight. “Are you sure? We only use divine currency here, but we also exchange it for currency in this world. Nobody believes that it even exists. Do you…actually have it?” Divine currency? Did I really pick such a stupid name for this?
“I do. But how do I…access it?” She should know what this means. I pushed all this technical stuff to my drones (programmers) so I don’t remember how this interaction goes.
“Oh, of course! If you would just use this prism you should be able to pull out divine currency.” She pulls out a glass box that’s about 1’x1’x1’ and puts it in front of me. Her eyes are sparkling with excitement. She’s so cute! Pressing my hand against the cool surface causes a screen to pop up. It’s asking for payment information. Since I was just discovered this morning, my credit card should still work. I enter the information and the screen asks how much I want to add to my game account. The system works by pouring in money from your bank to your in-game account. After that, you can choose to spend it on normal currency or upgrades that need direct money to buy. Of course the money can’t be put back. Once it’s in the game, it’s all mine! I guess for now I’ll add 200 million. Huh? No it’s not too much. It’s not even half my savings. Do you realize how much money I make? Video games are VERY profitable. I’ve probably spent more on prostitutes. I pull my hand off and look back to the elf. Her eyes are as wide as dinner plates.
“Did…did you do it?”
“Yes, I managed to take out some of my divine money.” Ugh, I want to wash my mouth out. Such a crappy name.
“YES! I knew it was real! Oh, how they mocked me…but look at me now!”
“Um…miss? Are you alright?”
“Huh? Oh, right, sorry about that. Next, if you place your hand on this prism it will provide you anything you desire. And I gain some of the profit!” She’s blushing as she reaches for another cube. That outburst must have been quite embarrassing. After pressing my hand on this one, the store page opens up. I see lots of items, from pets to horses. There are also some legendary weapons. So I buy two of everything. Then I max out my storage space. While I’m at it, I buy a few billion gold coins as well as the currency for other countries. I load up on health potions and mana potions too, of all strengths. In the end, I’ve only spent 10 million and most of it went towards in game money. Pulling my hand off, Miss Elf is crying tears of joy.
“I knew it…You really do have divine currency. My name is Yin, me and my sisters run these stands at every major settlement. We offer different items at each one, so please pay them a visit. Seriously, please due. You’re the first customer we’ve ever had.” I admit, it sounds really sad. Downright depressing, even.
“I will. Especially if they’re all as pretty as you.” She smiles and blushes, but gives no response. I flirt for a few more minutes before excusing myself back to the inn.

When I come back to the room, Maria is laying in the bed wearing a simple black nightgown. She’s still reading.
“Maria, I’m back!”
“Welcome back. So, did you get a few gold coins?”
“Well…I got enough that I consider equal to knowing your name. Plus for the room.” She extends her palm lazily. She likely believes it’ll be a small amount. So I dump about 1,000,000 gold coins onto the bed. Her eyes go wider than Yin’s were. I’ve been enjoying her verbal abuse, but making her so shell-shocked is also satisfying.
“W-what is this? How much is this? Why?”
“You told me to give you the equivalent to knowing your name. To me, knowing who you are is worth 1,000,000 coins.”
“I…can never repay this much…”
“Repay? I’m just paying you back.”
“But…you could buy a mansion with this much!”
“If I’m being honest, I have enough to buy a country.”
“Wha-?! Who are you?!”
“I told you, I’m Snack. A novice adventurer and a Royal Faerie.”
“You’re a ROYAL Faerie? What are you doing out of the Illusion Woods?”
“Adventuring.” Honestly, she’s pretty cute like this.
“…Thank you…” I give her a bright grin and turn to leave. “Wait! You’re leaving?”
“I told you, I have some business around here. But trust me, we’ll meet later.” As I walk under the door (I’m too small to open it myself) I mark Maria. A feature I added was the ability to mark NPCs to track them on the world map. It goes up to 100, I made it so people can find their favorite characters. If memory serves, the player store in the beast-kin country has the option to extend it. I’ll need to visit there sometime. But for now, I mark Maria and add the tag ‘kuudere.’

Going back into town, I buy a few essentials. A few low class items to wear if I ever want to pretend to be weak. All the slave collars the blacksmith owns, 348. Plus some decent quality weapons for future golems. With my current mana, I can create a decently strong one. The blacksmith was an old male dwarf, so I didn’t really pay much attention to him. If anything, I was rude. But since I spent over ten thousand gold coins, he really didn’t care. After that, I took the slave collars to an enchanter to get them enhanced. As they were now, they were only decorations. But after getting them an obedience enhancement, no monster wearing them would disobey me. The enchanter was a pretty boy elf, who was quite friendly. I act as polite as I can be to him because faeries and elves are famous as friends. I had to resist the urge to obliterate him when he tried to flirt. But I guess he was smart enough to notice my disgust and ended it right there. Once I get the collars back I pour in as much mana as I can to increase their effect. But the enchantments are masterfully done, so I only increase the effect by 1%.

<Snack has forcibly learned skill Enchantment Enhancement Lv1>

Hey, that’s helpful! I try to use it on a few other items, but my mana isn’t high enough to increase it by a single percent. With all the preparations ready, I head to the adventurers guild. Normally players sign up in the capitals they wake up in, but lore says you can do it in any branch. The inside is actually deserted. There are a few people drinking in the tavern section, but there’s no one in at the desk area or around the notice board. There must be a hundred pages posted there. I know that when the game goes public, this place will become crowded. But seeing it like this is rather sad. I flutter up to the reception desk, but no one’s there. After ringing the bell three times someone yells for me to wait. The backroom looks pretty deserted too…Is that a stool on the floor? Hearing a door open, I look back up to see a young bunny beast-kin walking up. She’s wearing the normal receptionist uniform, which is very unflattering to her flat chest. Since bunnies are a small animal, the beast-kin version is also tiny. Of course she’s still a giant to my one inch form. While she’s cute, there’s no point in trying to have fun with her. All adventure guild employees aren’t romanceable. She needs to stand on the stool to have her head reach above the desk.
“Good afternoon, ma’am! Is there something I can help you with?”
“Yes, I’d like to register as an adventurer.”
“Wonderful! I just need 50 gold coins as a registration fee and I’ll issue you a membership card.” I hand over the money and she hands me a blank card. As soon as I hold it, my name and picture appear on it. It also states that I’m a Rank E adventurer along with my stats.
“Wow, Rank E starting off? That’s wonderful! Most start as level 1 Rank F adventurers. You are now able to take notices off the board up to Rank D. You may take as many as you wish, but keep in mind that some may have time limits. If you fail a quest, there will be a fine. If you complete the task issued, bring back proof of completion and a copy of the notice. Do you have any questions?”
“No.” I answer curtly. I hate long winded introductions. I made this entire world, so of course I know all that. I give her a quick thank you and go to the notice board. I notice one that asks for the skin of a snake, so I grab it since I already have the materials. I also grab a few more notices.
<Tame 5 Monsters>
<Slay 15 Goblins>
<Pick 10 Star Herbs>
<Investigate the Mysterious Cave>

The first few are all easy quests that I can do to earn some easy EXP. The last one however is one of my most evil ideas that I used. Reading the notice tells you that a group of miners disappeared inside a nearby cave. It’s an average sounding quest, that the miners likely got attacked by monsters. If they are dead, find the remains. If they are alive, escort them back to the village. However, when players go to investigate they find my favorite hidden boss. Ouroboros, the World Eater, a snake that would require a team of players around level 400 to defeat. Players that are defeated by Ouroboros get eaten and can’t revive. Instead, they end up trapped in a city made of flesh inside its belly. The only way out is if someone defeats it, or to escape through a labyrinth of high level monsters in its intestines. All teleportation magic is useless once inside because the belly itself is its own dimension. To most, it’s a never ending trap that forces people to create a new character. Which costs money after two. Huh? Why not make it easier? I won’t call you a fool this time, because it’s actually a complex reason. First off, there is only one Ouroboros. Once it’s defeated that’s the end of the quest forever. It offers enough experience points to boost someone from level 500 to level 550. For the record, there are no level limits. Given enough time I could become level 1,000,000. I hate level limits. For people who have been playing a game for years to be forced to be equal to fairly new players who buy levels is inexcusable. In here, people can buy levels up to level 50. But I refuse to do that. I’m a cheater, but even I have limits. Second, there is a unique reward for defeating it. I want to be the one to defeat it. No, I’m not telling you the reward…yet. You see, I’m going to kill it tomorrow. By doing that I can become virtually invincible until the players come. There are only 800 NPCs I created that are over level 100. 111 of them are over level 500. Then 10 of them are over level 900. But there are four specific people I programmed to be level 10,000 or stronger. Huh? Why so high? Fool! To give a realistic feeling, all NPCs are killable. If people went around killing the leaders of countries, then the world would be in turmoil. No, killing Ouroboros won’t make me the strongest. Even if I use all my knowledge of the game, it would take me two years to get to level 10,000. But those four won’t act out unless I attack them. The others are easily avoidable, so I can live fairly carefree. No, I won’t tell you who the four strongest characters are. Huh? You want to know how I plan to kill such a strong creature while only level 11? I have a plan. But for now, preparations.

Going into the forest, I track the two female goblins I chased away earlier. They were drinking from a nearby stream. When they saw me coming, they froze up in fear. When I tossed them the collars and told them to put it on, they did it without hesitation. For the record, players can choose to live as goblins but cannot be enslaved after the tutorial. Well, unless they allow themselves to be. I have them show me their cave, which I cleared out. There were 30 males and 7 more females. I kill all the men and enslave the females. At the end of the cave is a male hobgoblin. Unlike the others, he walks around naked. I’m so disgusted that I vaporize him with a Fireball. Then launch several more at his ashes. He has a treasure trove of only 50 gold, but he has 30 Star Herbs.

<Conditions met: Snack has gained Job-Tamer>
<Skill “Fireball” has leveled up to Lv2>
<Skill “Fireball” has leveled up to Lv3>

Well, that’s all the quests. I place the slaves into storage with the materials and head back to the guild. They are my property after all. To the goblins, they were teleported into a grassy area surrounded by fences. I toss in a few food items I have saved to keep them busy. The receptionist is astonished that I completed the quests so fast.

<Snack has reached level 12>
<Snack has reached level 13>
<Snack has learned skill Earthquake Lv1>
<Snack has learned passive skill Mana Regen Lv1>
<Snack has learned skill Mana Armor Lv1>
<Snack has learned skill Low-Range Teleportation Lv1>
<Conditions met: Snack has obtained Job-Sorcerer>

Sweet. Let’s check my new status.

Snack
Race: Royal Faerie
Occupation: Tamer, Sorcerer
Elements: Force, Water
LV: 13
Exp: 2990
Exp to next LV: 230
HP: 1100
MP: 18000
Atk: 5
Def: 103
MDf: 132
Agi: 28
Mag: 943
Int: 120
Luk: 2
Title: Creator, Monster Lover, Prey, Black Widow, Annihilator, Hypocrite Slaver, Fetishist, Fake Novice, Flirt

Why does my creation hate me?!Those titles suck! I made a few of them, but Hypocrite Slaver? Seriously?! I suppose it’s true, but give a girl a break! At least these things are private. I suppose I shouldn’t be complaining though, each title makes me stronger. Did I not mention that? Depending on the title, it could give me a small boost or a unique skill. Rare titles can even open a new skill branch. For the titles I have now, I’ve gained a decent boost to my Seduction chances. I also have increased damage to people I’m…intimate with. Also, all golems created by me have a boosted constitution. Annihilator does offer a skill branch in destruction magic, but I won’t gain any of the spells until I’m level 20. Even if I try to forcefully learn them, it would be hard to handle them. I would run out of mana too fast.

It’s getting dark, so I head back into the forest. Most stay away at this time of night from the fear of monsters, but that’s what I’m counting on. My nine goblins are let out of my storage and bow before me. Huh. I always that it would feel nice, but these girls look so pathetic that it makes me feel bad inside. Each one is given some basic gear that I had bought from the blacksmith earlier. They look a little odd trying to fit into it. The leather armor I got for them was too large to fit, so instead I give them basic tunics. It won’t be as effective as the armor, but it’s better than the loincloths. I give three of them swords, two hand axes, two bows, one a spear, and the last one a staff. The weak goblins struggle to use the equipment made for humans, but they’ll learn. I’ll train them all properly right now. Using my cheat ability, <Golem Creation>, I make the one thing I never thought I would. A human male. I just randomized the appearance, but I pour enough mana in it to become level 10.
“Listen up ladies! This, is a man! Kill it!” After I order them, they go to work. They weakly swing their weapons at it, barely causing any DPS. He doesn’t attack back of course. I made him to be a practice dummy to my girls. One reason my ability is totally cheating is that killed golems give a decent amount of EXP. If I wanted to I could load up on mana potions and kill my own creations forever. But since they can’t be stronger than me, it would be a waste of time. While the goblins are learning to fight properly, I work on the next stage of my battle preparations. Golems. Proper, female, golems. I create about 500 dwarves for shields, 15 elves for archery, and one giantess. I pour in mana to 5 of the elves and the giantess only. Many of them will have to die during my boss fight, so I only need a few good ones. For one elf and the giantess, I equip them with a few legendary items that I bought from the player store. The giantess gets <God’s Cheese Knife> which is a two handed great sword with a serrated edge. The elf leader gets <Will of the Forest> which is a bow with vines growing out of it. Both items are nearly an equivalent to my Sky Piercer. Suddenly, a warning sign pops up that one of my golems is low on health. Looking back to my monsters, I’m amazed to find the sword wielders had stabbed him in different areas and were using their teeth and claws to increase their damage. Quite creative. They finished him off about an hour after I created him. An annoying amount of pop-up windows showed up to tell me that they leveled up. All nine of them had reached level 4. As a reward, I create ten more men and send them in to battle. Yes, I only send them after male golems. I don’t want to teach them that’s its ever acceptable to attack a woman.

By midnight, my goblins are a higher level than me. One reached level 17, three reached level 16, one reached level 15, and the rest are at level 13. It was hard on them, but they can now wield their weapons like normal people. Among the pop-up windows, several mentioned that they were ready for evolution. But they were all for the lowest evolution, Goblin Elder. It was a dead end evolution that only slightly boosts a goblin’s stats. I deny all of them. If they’re going to be my slaves, they need the highest tier. I put six away, but keep the only sword wielder that is level 13 and have her assist me in my own training. Giving her an iron shield, her orders are to survive. I’m not going to go into details, but one hour and eight forced skills later she disobeyed me. Well, one goblin doesn’t make much of a difference. I have eight more, plus an unlimited supply deeper in the forest. It’s against my principles to kill women, but even I make exceptions.

That should be enough for tonight, so I head back to the inn. I wonder if the kitchen is still open. Likely not, but I’ve been eating nothing but berries all day. Taking a peek inside the entire place is empty. So I sneak a few crumbs of bread and leave a gold coin for the trouble. In the morning, I better get a decent breakfast. Don’t get me wrong, the berries are sweet and delicious. But I need actual food. I didn’t spend three weeks filling the world with recipes, flavors, and all things cooking just to eat fruit. In the real world, I love cooking. I started getting onto it so I could watch girls eat my cooking, but eventually I just started liking cooking for cooking. Maybe I can show the innkeeper a few things in exchange for a favors~

When I enter the room, Maria is already fast asleep. As much as I want to wake her up and have some fun, I decide to let her sleep. I float over to the pillow and land near her face. She looks so peaceful when she’s asleep. Her mouth is slightly open, and a thin trail of drool is falling onto the pillow. I stick a foot into the flow and savor the feeling of her warm saliva. Well…I don’t hear her objecting to me making myself comfortable… Crawling on all fours, I poke my head into her mouth. Her teeth are perfectly white and straight, without a single scrap or stain in sight. From the back of her throat, the smell of raspberry wine floats heavily inside. Pushing my shoulders passed her soft lips, I fit my entire body inside. This should be fine for tonight. I won’t float away, and hopefully my flavor will give her sweet dreams. Yes, I want to crawl down her throat and slosh around with that wine. But I have to get an early start in the morning. If I go down there without telling her, she won’t throw me up. I’ll have to make my way through miles of intestines. As amazing as that sounds, the fight with Ouroboros will decide my fate. Using her tongue as a pillow, I quickly drift away to sleep.

<Snack has earned a God’s Blessing>
<Snack has gained “Blessing of The Almighty”>

29 days until open…

Chapter End Notes:

Finally, some human contact! This is what we're all here for, right? XP