- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

https://discord.gg/AC87bgP


Help support me, ko-fi.com/kickyou 


Request from a fan

 

 

“Well… this is interesting,” The enormous feminine boy said to Carlos who looked up at the enormous house sized face grinning at him.  “What’s a bug like you doing snooping around,” The large girly looking boy asked Carlos.

“Wh-” Carlos spoke quietly before looking around the enormous living room that belonged to this stranger.  “WHAT’S going on?!”

“That’s my question,” The boy asked bringing Carlos attention back to the Giant holding what he could only assuming was his shrunken body.  “Why is there a fly buzzing around in my house?”

“Fl-fly?”  Carlos repeated looking around for what he was talking about.  Of course there wasn’t a sign of any bugs nearby.

The Giant boy let out a sigh, “Chat… what should I do with this insect,” He asked holding up his enormous phone.  Carlos saw an image of a bug waddling around in a large palm.  Carlos moved left, so did the bug.  Carlos moved right, so did the bug.

“I’m-m a BUG?!”  Carlos screamed.

Carlos didn’t know how or why or what.  But the more he tried to out maneuver the image of the bug on the camera the more it became clear to him that it was indeed him on the camera.  It was like someone was photo shopping a bug or using that weird app that changed your facial features to an animals, but this was so much more horrifying.

“WHY AM I BUG,” Carlos cried out.

There were some pinging notification that came in over the phone.

“No… crushing it is so disgusting,” Cammy commented.  “I don’t want it’s bug guts on my hand.”

“Crush…?  W-w-wait!”  Carlos cried out realizing that this giant was planing on killing him.  “YOU CAN’T,” Carlos cried out watching the treating fingers dwarf his body.

Another ping came up, “Ewww, yeah that’s a no.”  The Giant before Carlos muttered, “Eating it, bleh.”  The Giant made a disgusted face and stuck out his tongue.  “Come on chat, this littler perv was sneaking around my place,” The Giant told his phone. 

Carlos tried shaking his head.  He wasn’t sneaking around… he was trying to find answers! 

Carlos last recalled tracking his boyfriend to this place.  He swore that his boyfriend, Giovanni was cheating on him, and when he spotted him enter this person’s home, Carlos had to know for sure.  So Carlos entered the unlocked house when he assumed it was empty and went to look for some kind of hard proof or evidence of cheating.  That was when everything got blurry and confusing.  Next thing he knew, he was this… this fly!

There were a few more pings before the Giant had an interested look, “Fuck it?  Like… with my dick,” He smirked.  “Oh that could be fun.”

Carlos felt the color drain from his face.  He couldn’t be serious, could he?

“BUT,” The Giant protested, “That’s going to have to wait,” He gave the phone a wink, “Till next time!”

There was a bunch of pinging as the boy giggled, “Of course I'm a tease, need you all to keep coming back,” He said sticking his tongue out at the camera.  “So come up with some fun ideas for our little buggy friend here, BYE,” The boy said with another wink before turning off his phone.  The smile faded as he looked at Carlos

He just shook his head, as his hand started to collapse around Carlos.  Carlos let out a scream for help, fearing he was going to get crushed but the fist stop short from crushing down on him and breaking his body.  He was just trapped in a balled up hand.  Carlos tried to run away, or escape, but he couldn’t find an exit or an opening.  He was stuck.  Carlos kept calling out for the boy to help, but his cries were ignored.  After what sounded like some rustling there was a clinking sound before Carlos was sent tumbling out of the hand and into a glass chamber.  Before Carlos could try and escape a large lid was placed on the top and sealed any way of escape for him.

“What are you doing,” Carlos called out.

“Well,” The giant boy said, “Can’t have my next star getting away… we have a show for my viewers.”

“Viewers?  Show?  What are you talking about?!”  Carlos yelled trying to understand a brief idea of what was happening right now.

However the boy just shrugged, “Doesn’t matter, you’re just a fly.”  With that, the girly looking boy walked off, leaving Carlos trapped in a glass jar.  Still confused and uncertain about what is actually going on.

“Why am I fly,” Carlos asked himself still unable to accept his new form.

 

 


Carlos didn’t know how long it had been since he was trapped in this jar.  A day?  Two?  It was hard for Carlos to tell when there wasn’t a good way to determine the time.  All that he knew was that whoever this boy was, he seemed to be living alone.  Every once in a while, the small framed boy would come out of what Carlos assumed was his bedroom, either to grab some food and drink, or go into another room.  He always seemed to avoid Carlos or ignored whatever questions he threw at him.  Carlos was just starting grow accustom to the silence and isolation, when the boy came prancing back into the room.  Carlos watched the giant boy heading straight for him, it seemed like it was time for whatever he had planned for him. 

The Giant was excited for whatever it was he had planned or was doing, and by the time he grabbed the jar, Carlos was being flung around from the skipping back to his room.  Carlos noticed a few things of the slightly small home, there were only a few other rooms other than the living area and kitchen.  Which meant this person was in fact living by themselves, or his roommates were not here.  Soon Carlos entered what was the boy’s bedroom where it had a very decent looking computer set up.  A large monitor and a few side ones along with a state of the art webcam and mic set up.  Almost like a pro streamer.  The room itself was fairly clean and almost betraying to the Giant’s gender with color and design set up.

Soon Carlos was shaken when the glass jar slammed down on the desk.  He turned around to see the monitor showing what the camera was recording.  It had Carlos and the Giant sitting right behind him, who was wearing some very unique and attractive clothes, displayed on the monitor.  On one of the side monitors showed a website he never even heard of showing the chat logs and names filling the screen. 

“Ok, almost time,” The Giant said out loud as he started to type away on a keyboard. 

“Time for what,” Carlos asked.  “I don’t understand what is going on.  Did you do this to me,” Carlos asked the hundredth time since he found himself like this.

There was a green light on the main monitor that lit up showing that they were live.

“Heeeeey,” The Giant cheerfully waved.  “Welcome everyone, to Cammy’s cam show!  Glad you all could make it!  Sooooo, where,” Cammy said leaning forward, “were,” he leaned even closer so Carlos could see the enormous face glare at him, “We?”

There was a ping that brought Cammy’s attention away from the fly stuck in the jar.  Cammy looked over to the side monitor as did Carlos to read the notification left.

EAT IT!

Cammy let out a sigh, “I’m not going to eat it.  Bug’s taste nasty… unless,” Cammy smirked as he lifted up his hand and rubbed his fingers together showing the sign for payment.  A ping came up and the same viewer replied to Cammy.

Cant, broke :(

“Awww,” Cammy booed.  “Anyone else?”

Carlos wasn’t sure if he dodged a bullet or not.  Being eaten, like Cammy said, was nasty.  However there were some more horrible idea coming up, all were equally horrifying ideas.  Crushed.  Starvation?  BURNED?!  Who were these sick bastards?!

Cammy let out a tired sigh as none of it seemed to be what he was looking for, “Come on guys, Giovanni going to be here soon...”

Carlos paused, Giovanni?  His boyfriend was going to be here?!  Carlos wasn’t sure if he was happy or sad about that news.  Sad, that his boyfriend was indeed cheating on Carlos with this person…

Or happy that Giovanni could save him.

There was a few pings from chat.

“Who is he?  Oh yeah, he’s my tech guy.  The guy whose helping set up my new streaming gear and router,” Cammy told everyone.

“What...” Carlos asked.  “Your not sleeping with him?”

Cammy looked at Carlos with a puzzled look.  Than something came across his face.  It was a smile, a wicked one.

“Ooooh, oh, oh!  I got a brilliant and amazing idea,” Cammy said sounding delighted.  There was a hint in his voice that sent a chill down Carlos’s spine… or exoskeleton?

“How about we play a little betting game chat,” Cammy went on talking to his stream as he picked up the jar.  Something told Carlos that Cammy was talking to him more than his chat right now.  There was a ping again and Cammy looked over and let out a slight annoyed sound.  “Mommy’sboy, if you don’t shut up about eating this bug, I’m going to eat you,” Cammy said with a playful threatening grin.

A ping popped up and Carlos read the message, “Will you?  Pretty please with a cherry on top of my head!”

Cammy looked like he was thinking about it, “Mmmm, not today, trying to watch my figure.”

Mommy’sboy replied, “:(“

“But maybe next time,” Cammy teased before getting a “:)” from the user.

“Anyway,” Cammy said turning back to Carlos who was still lost as to what was going on right now.  Cammy continued before he was sidetracked by his viewers.  “The game is going to be simple.  I’ll have my techy come in, while I'm stream,” Cammy held up his finger for a Shhh, “But he doesn’t know he’s being filmed.  I’ll let this little bug out in here, and see how long he can survive from him.  It’s $1 dollar per guess, and you can guess as many times as you want.  The closest to the time that the bug last, will win a special prize,” Cammy told everyone.  “But if the bug lives...” Cammy put on a pout, “The bug wins and I guess I'll have a new roommate, and no one get the special gift.”

Suddenly there was a ping from one of the many users that paid the fee, “2:37”

“Oh really 2 minutes,” Cammy said sounding surprise.  “that’s quick.”

There were more and more pings as it seemed everyone was on board with this weird and disgusting bet that Cammy came up with.  As Carlos looked over the times, it seemed that people were betting on every time from 10 seconds to 30 minutes.   

“Well, would you look at that,” Cammy said holding the jar with Carlos in it.  “Looks like there are a lot of people ready to watch you try and survive.  Ready to give them a good show?”

“What are you talking about,” Carlos shouted at Cammy.  “Show?  This is insane!”

“Ok, everyone put down a time yet,” Cammy asked sitting down in his seat and looking through the chat.  “He should be here soon,” Cammy laughed.

Carlos was still trying to get over the fact that Giovanni was going to be here, but only to help Cammy with this streaming stuff.  Sure Giovanni was a technician, but Carlos never heard of him helping someone like this boy before. 

Cammy suddenly got a text, “Oh, he’s here.  Little early, but that’s fine,” Cammy jumped out of his seat and quickly turned off the monitor that was showing the chat log.  Next he headed for his door with Carlos in his hand and set the jar with off to the side, on a small night stand table near the door way.  Cammy left the room and Carlos, who propped himself up toward the glass, hoping to get Giovanni’s attention.  There was some muffled sounds as Cammy and Giovanni approached the room.  Soon the door swung open and Cammy walked in.

“Thanks you again, for all your help,” Cammy said to whoever was out of Carlos’ view.

“Oh yeah no problem,” Carlos’ boyfriend said as he walked into the room.  “Should have everything up in like an hour or so.”

“That would be perfect, was going to try and stream today,” Cammy said as he closed the door behind him.  Carlos watched Giovanni walk past him not even noticing the jar. 

“GIO,” Carlos called out to his boyfriend who didn’t even flinch from his call.  “GIO IT’S ME!!”

Still there was nothing.  Carlos watched Giovanni walk toward the computer set up and looked at all the wires and stuff as he started to prepare to fix whatever problem Cammy had him come over to fix.  Before Carlos could try and call again, Cammy’s large hand reached for Carlos’ prison.  Sure enough the large jar that Carlos would never be able to move, was lifted with such ease.  Cammy started to unscrew the top of the jar.  Carlos watched as the opening popped open and he was now looking straight up at the almost smug looking face.

Before Carlos could react, Cammy tilted the jar and dumped Carlos out of the open container.  Carlos went tumbling down the side of the glass jar and suddenly through the air.  Flipping and falling through the air until Carlos landed on a hard wooden surface.  Carlos flipped over from his back and looked up at the massive room as he started to recover from such a fall.  There was a slight slamming of a large object to the side of Carlos drawling his startled attention toward it.  It was the large jar that Cammy was holding.

“Make it a good show,” Cammy whispered to Carlos with that mortifying smile before he walked off toward Giovanni who was still working on the computer stuff.

Carlos stood still as he had no idea what Cammy meant.  Not only that, but he had not idea what he was suppose to do.  He was trapped in a bed room with two giants.  One was his boyfriend, the other was some demonic girly looking boy that was trying to get him killed.  What did anyone do in a situation like this?  Carlos didn’t know… however standing here wouldn’t help him.  Carlos had to find a way to get Giovanni’s attention.  Carlos would figure out how he was going to do that later, he just had to find a way over to him.

Carlos looked down the edge of the nightstand by the door.  There was no way he was walking.  In fact he barely even knew how to walk correctly with his fly legs… fly.  FLY!

Carlos didn’t know why he never attempted it, but he tried to flap his wings with whatever muscles he had back there.  It was a weird sensation, but sure enough it was like he had two extra arms that started to flap really fast.  Soon Carlos was propelled off the landing and into the air.  He was now flying.

However flying was not a simple task for Carlos.  The air itself seemed to shift with whatever invisible air currents that were in the air from a fan or air vents in the room.  Whatever it was, the circling current of air through the room that kept things cool made it slightly difficult for Carlos to fly straight.  Carlos ended up bobbing and weaving through the air trying to maintain his control of flight, but he was making progress toward Giovanni.  It didn’t take too long for Carlos to reach the desk with the computer setup.  Giovanni was working under the computer attaching whatever gadgets or wires he had to in order to upgrade Cammy’s computer.  Carlos had no idea how long Giovanni would be down there, or what he was actually doing. Giovanni was the tech one in their relationship at Carlos’ place.  He hooked or connected whatever needed to be fixed or set up, Carlos didn’t have the faintest idea what Giovanni was actually doing under the desk.

Carlos hovered over the desk and tried to think if he should dive down there and try and get Gio’s attention.  Maybe he-

“Alright modem is set up,” Giovanni said coming out from under the desk.

“That was quick,” Cammy said from his computer chair that he was sitting in.  Carlos saw Cammy eye him and smirk, “Oh by the way,” Cammy absentmindedly said, “I think there’s a fly in here… I can’t seem to find the sucker.”

“A fly,” Giovanni said looking left and right, but not up where Carlos was hovering.

“Yeah,” Cammy said looking down at his nails and inspected them.  Cammy was acting like the bug was just a second thought, “If you see it...do you mind?”

Carlos heard Giovanni laughed, “Your paying me as a technician not an exterminator.”

Carlos never felt more relieved hearing-

“But, yeah I'll kill it if I see it.”

Carlos dipped slightly in the air at those words.  He wouldn’t really try and kill him… would he?

Cammy smiled at Giovanni, or was it at Carlos himself, “Thanks, you’re the best.”

Carlos fluttered for a moment and it wasn’t till now that he felt how tired his wings were.  But he couldn’t find a good spot to land… not with the threat of his boyfriend trying to kill him.  However Carlos’s flapping was becoming irregular as he needed to land.

Trying to stay out of Giovanni’s view, as he went toward the computer monitors, Carlos aimed to land on the far side of the desk before he dropped from the sky.  Carlos set down on the edge of the desk out of Giovanni line of sight.  Giovanni started to type away on the keyboard as he did whatever he was doing with the computer.

“Ok, looking good...” Giovanni said as he continued to do his job.

“GIO!”  Carlos called out.  “GIO!  HEY YOU BIG DUMMY!”  Carlos tried again.  If he heard Carlos’s voice than maybe he wont attempt anything, right?  Yet, Giovanni kept working.

“Oh there he is,” Cammy called out smirking pointing his finger to the side of the desk.

Carlos froze…

He watched as Giovanni looked over to where he was standing and for a brief moment their eyes locked.  Giovanni didn’t move an inch and neither did Carlos.  Carlos called out now that Giovanni was looking at him, “It’s me, Car-”

Giovanni moved faster than lightening as his large hand rushed toward Carlos.  Carlos was stunned but his wings weren’t as they fluttered and took him out of Giovanni’s reach as the enormous hand slammed down on the desk shaking everything on it and a loud thunderclap of noise filled the room.

“oooo so close,” Cammy laughed in his gaming chair.

“Stupid bug,” Giovanni called out as he scanned the room for Carlos.  Carlos let out a panicked scream as he flew away from the desk. 

“GIO!!”  Carlos screamed out as he nearly was flattened by his boyfriend’s hand.  “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”

Carlos circled above the desk and computer well out of everyone’s reach trying to understand why Giovanni would try to kill him??

It was now that Carlos realized to everyone else, he was just a fly.  A insignificant buzzing bug that now one wanted in their house.  A disgusting fly that even Carlos would swat out of the air mercilessly if he saw one.  His fate would be that of a fly if Giovanni caught him.  The thought was so horrifying that Carlos wasn’t sure if he could even look at Giovanni.  He knew his boyfriend hated bugs, more than he enjoyed computers.  And Gio, LOVED his computers.

As much as Carlos wanted to fly in the air forever, he couldn’t.  His circling and hovering was wearing his wings down.  He didn’t even know where he got the energy to take off like last time.  However Carlos felt his wings stalling and twitching from fatigue.  He needed to rest soon.  Carlos wasn’t going to make the same mistake of landing on the desk, like before.  He needed to find another spot. 

Carlos saw the desk below him with the monitors, which was obviously not the place he wanted to be.  He saw Giovanni going back to his work on the computer while Cammy was on his phone.  It was obvious he was still streaming with his phone and chatting with his viewers.  Most likely keeping them all up to date with his actions.  Carlos tried to find somewhere else to land but-

“Oh shoot, forgot something,” Giovanni said, “Got to grab something real quick.  I’ll be right back,” Giovanni told Cammy as he headed out of the room.

Carlos was glad that he was gone, now he could land without worrying about-

Carlos spotted the computer screen.  There was a document or something open, that required the user to key letters and numbers in.  This was exactly what Carlos needed! 

Heading down toward the open keyboard, Carlos landed on the board and looked over the massive landscape of raised bumps.

“Ok, something simple...” Carlos said as he walked over the keys.  “Carlos is fly?  Fly Carlos? It’s short but it’ll have to do,” Carlos said as he walked over to the F key and stood on it… it didn’t budge.  “What?  Come on!”  Carlos started to stamp and step all over the key trying to press the first letter down.  “COME ON!”  Carlos said jumping up and down-

Click.

The key was punched down and popped up with some force but it typed the letter F.

“YES!” 

“Smart bug,” Cammy whispered from his chair as he watched.

Carlos froze and looked at Cammy who was just looking at him.  He wasn’t moving… he didn’t even seem to care that Carlos was typing on the keyboard.  Why?

NO!  There was no time for that, if he wasn’t going to stop him, than he would keep going.  L.  Got to get to the L.

Carlos looked around and mentally pictured the keyboard, and where he was.  He knew where he was suppose to go.  Carlos ran his little legs over to the L key and repeated the same thing.  He had to jump up and down multiple times on this key before it clicked down and punched up, as it typed out the L. 

“Y, got to get to the Y,” Carlos said.  Carlos repeated his actions typing in the keys that he could. 

“Almost… FLYCARL,” Carlos read on the screen, “Just need an O...”

If Carlos wasn’t looking at the screen he wouldn’t have spotted Giovanni in the reflection.  There he was holding what looked like a rolled up magazine, manual, or something.

“NO-” Carlos screamed before he took off as the rolled up paper swatter sung at where Carlos was and landed on the keys.  The sound of the keys clicking and pressing down filled the air as Giovanni just missed Carlos.

“Don’t break my stuff,” Cammy snickered from behind Giovanni

“Sorry,” Giovanni commented as he looked for Carlos who was flying through the air out of reach. 

“YOU BIG IDIOT!”  Carlos yelled.  “READ THE SCREEN!!”

Giovanni didn’t hear Carlos, but he did look back at the damage he did.  “Keyboard looks good… oh damn,” Giovanni muttered.

“What,” Cammy asked.

“Messed up the prompt,” Giovanni said as he looked at the screen.  Carlos followed Giovanni’s eyesight and saw what he was meant, the words said “FLYCARLOIJKLNJ”

“Just got to...” Giovanni said hitting the delete button and erased all the letters till it was blank.

“NO!!! YOU STUPID MORON!!!!”  Carlos yelled feeling defeated from all the hard work he just did.  It had to have taken him 10 or 20 minutes to type in those couple of letters and Gio, deleted it in a heart beat.  Carlos never felt more crushed by the simple act of someone erasing something he wrote.  After Giovanni deleted the random letters on the screen he looked up toward Carlos.

“Where did that sucker go,” Giovanni asked out loud looking up above.

Carlos hovered for the briefest moment.  This was a mistake.

Giovanni spotted Carlos and without hesitating brought both hands up in a loud jumping jack like clap above his head.  The hands were just inches away from Carlos and the sound of an explosion shook Carlos to his core as the enormous air pressure pushed him away and tumbling through the air.  Carlos let out a cry as he flipped and spun like a helicopter in troubled winds. 

“Almost,” Giovanni complained as Carlos tried to regain control of his falling.  It was too jarring for Carlos to keep track of where everything was.  By the time he was still and regained control over his falling it was too late for him to react.  Carlos saw an enormous pillar of rolled up paper swinging at him.  Giovanni was using whatever roll of paper he had as a baseball bat and swung it at Carlos who was hovering just in reach of him.  The ton of paper smashed and swatted Carlos with such force that he blacked out for just a moment.  One second Carlos was flying the next he was on the desk twitching as he couldn't feel his body.  “GOTCHA!” Giovanni cheered like a child.  He laughed as he spotted Carlos who was still trying to recover from being hit with such force.  “Time to die,” Giovanni smirked as he went for the killing blow.

“St-t-top,” Carlos stuttered as he felt his body unable to budge an inch.  He could tell there was something wrong with his wings, and one of his legs… well he wasn’t sure if he couldn’t feel it cause it was broken or if he didn’t have it anymore.  However Carlos’s plead for reprieve wasn’t heard by Giovanni as he lifted the bat in his hand and started to bring it down on Carlos’s poor body-

“Don’t kill it in here,” Cammy complained.

Gio pulled back, “What?”

Cammy just let out a disgusted sound, “I don’t want bug guts on my desk.  That’s so gross.”

Carlos wasn’t sure if he was offend by the statement or glad.  Cammy’s heartless words saved his life.  Using this time, Carlos started to move, if only slightly.  He could just barely drag his weak and damage body.  However there wasn’t anywhere Carlos could go. 

“Uh, yeah,” Giovanni said sounding either confused or disappointed.

Carlos watched as Cammy finally got out of his chair and walked over to Carlos.  Cammy stood over him with his camera in one hand, obviously still streaming the whole scene without Gio’s knowledge.  “I’ll take care of him,” Cammy said coldly as he held his free hand out for the roll of paper.  Unfolding it, Cammy brushed Carlos over the edge of the desk to the platform of paper waiting for him.  Falling down, Carlos hit the paper with a soft thud and watched as he was lifted up and toward Cammy’s face.

Cammy headed out of the room with Carlos stuck on the paper, still trying to move his body.  He was slowly recovering and could get a few of his legs to twitch and respond, but his wings… they were no good.

“Look chat, it’s still alive,” Cammy spoke to his phone without Giovanni hearing him.  “Look’s like whoever had 7 minutes and 34 seconds was wrong,” Cammy laughed.  “Now time for the bonus round.”  Carlos frowned at those words.  Bonus?  Still there wasn’t much he could do as Cammy carried him out of his room and to another room down the short hallway.  A light was flipped on and Carlos knew exactly what Cammy was thinking.

“N-no!  HEY DON’T DO IT!!”  Carlos screamed as Cammy calmly walked across the tiled floor and over to a large toilet with the seat set up.  Cammy just smiled as he tilted the paper platform.

Carlos let out a yell for help as he started to slide and skid toward the edge of the paper.  There was no way for him to grab anything as he flew off the side and once again went tumbling through the air.  Unable to tell what was up, down, left, or right, Carlos toppled over himself countless times.  Finally with a splash, Carlos hit water.  The liquid tried to cling to his body as he resurfaced and squirmed the best he could to stay afloat.

“My techy always uses the bathroom before he leaves,” Cammy said above Carlos still holding the camera over the toilet.  “Maybe the fly can get out in time?”  Cammy let out a giggle, “Or maybe not.  Now let’s see...” Cammy said before walking out of view and vanished.  A few seconds later, he spotted two hands reaching up in the far distance almost out of view from inside the toilet.  It was hard for Carlos to see what was going on, but the shelf that was directly in front and above the toilet had two hands messed around with it.  Finally the hands were pulled back.  Cammy had hide his phone and propped it up on the shelf! 

Carlos was horrified to see Cammy walking back to the toilet and judging the angle of the phone and the toilet that he was in, “Perfect.  Alright guys, enjoy act 2 of the show,” Cammy said to the camera before turning back to the toilet with Carlos still trying to stay afloat, “I’d hurry if I were you.  I’m sure he’s allllllmost done,” Cammy giggled at the threatening hint of how much time Carlos had left.  Still laughing Cammy headed off out of the bathroom. 

“Don’t!  You can’t do this to me,” Carlos pleaded with Cammy who wasn’t listening or couldn’t hear him from where ever he went.  Letting out another cry, “COME BAC-”

A sudden splash of water hit and cut off Carlos’s cry as he sunk under the small ripple.  Trying his best, Carlos kept himself afloat and tried not to drown. 

Now wasn’t the time to panic…

Carlos had to stop splashing and actually swim.  Focusing on his movement’s Carlos used whatever part of his body that was working now, and coordinated them into some kind of swimming like technique to head toward the edge of the toilet.    Carlos swam toward the shallow part of the toilet near the lip of the toilet bowel where the water didn’t fully cover the porcelain material.  The distance felt like forever, but Carlos eventually found that his little legs could touch something solid and not just struggling in water.  Trying to catch his breath, Carlos stood on the ground looking out on the massive toilet bowel.  Shaking off whatever water he could, Carlos tried to flap his wings… or wing.  He was one wing down.  Inspecting the rest of his body Carlos also spotted part of his back leg was missing.  Thankfully he didn’t really feel any pain from the missing body parts.

“I guess that’s good news,” Carlos said as he looked up the menacing looking side of the toilet.  How was he going to get out of here?  The siding was going up at a 90 degree angle or steeper.  This was going to be impossible!

Not wanting to give up, Carlos looked around for something, anything that would help him get out or-

The sound of light footsteps approaching frightened Carlos as they drew closer and closer.  The sounds of feet walking past the door and heading somewhere else could be heard before a voice called out. It belonged to Cammy as he shouted, “I got some water, juice, soda.  What do you want?”

“WATER,” Giovanni responded loud enough for Cammy to hear him.

Cammy was just getting Giovanni something to drink.  Carlos still had time.  FOCUS!

Carlos again looked around and decided he might as well attempt to climb out of the toilet.  Turning around to the lowest point in the toilet bowl, Carlos headed toward the wall that started to climb upward.  As Carlos tried to head upward, he found that the surface was smooth but not smooth enough to keep his feet from sliding.  The incline of the bowl started to curve upward making the climb seem impossible for Carlos.  However it seemed his remaining legs didn’t seem phased by the change in the angle of the slope he was climbing.  He was able to continue his climb unimposed by the change of the floor turning int a wall.  Carlos was surprised by the angle he was hanging off the porcelain wall but that didn’t slow his speed.  He had to get out of here before it was too late. 

Continuing his journey upward, Carlos could see above him that there were holes lining the underside of the brim of the toilet bowl.  Each hole was spaced out a certain distance from each other.  Carlos realized he was right under one of the openings.  He should probably-

There were heavy footsteps approaching that shook the water below Carlos just slightly.  This vibration wasn’t just in the water as Carlos could feel it in the porcelain material he was holding onto with his feet shake.  They were very soft vibrations but vibration none the less.  Carlos wasn’t sure if he could hold on if he tried moving through the quakes.  Staying still Carlos prayed that those vibration would disappear, however they were getting stronger.  Each step grew in strength as the thunderous sound came into the same room that Carlos was stuck in.  The steps came closer and closer until the face of Gio came into view.

Carlos was too shocked at the face of Giovanni that he didn’t see that his footsteps coming closer were shaking the toilet just enough that a stray water droplet from above dripped down from the hole right above him.  The small amount of fluid came crashing into Carlos and collided with him, unsticking him from the side of the toilet.

Carlos let out a cry as he fell and slide down, losing any progress he had made before Giovanni showed up.  Carlos found himself entangled in the droplet of water and couldn’t break free till he crashed into the shallow part of the toilet he just came from earlier.  It only took a little effort to get out of the water, but by than it was too late.  Up above Carlos, stood Giovanni looking down at not just the toilet but what was in it.

“Still alive?”  Gio spoke with a tone of a mix of surprise and distaste.

“Gio… It’s me,” Carlos said trying to get him to recognize him even now. 

The sound of a zipper being pulled down told Carlos exactly what was going to happen next.  He didn’t even have to see it to know what was coming.  He watched as his boyfriend pulled out his member, the one he was very familiar with and hold it out so the angle was pointed toward the immense toilet.  Carlos could see a look of pleasure run over Giovanni’s face as he deliberately aimed his penis toward the only other thing in the toilet other than water.  Still unable to believe this was happening, Carlos stood still as the giant above him pointed his flaccid member at him and unleashed his urine. 
 
One second Carlos was standing on solid ground the next he was blasted off the surface and was drenched in liquid.  The explosion of yellow fluids knocked Carlos into the toilet water behind him and dragged him away from the safety of the porcelain land.  As he was being pushed back by Giovanni’s stream, the blade of urine followed after him shoving him further out to sea.  Carlos quickly tried to get out of the path of the pee blasting around him, but the stream followed anywhere he when.  Pushing and shoving him underwater and cutting into his body bruising and possible breaking more of him.  Carlos cried out for help but only got the filthy waste water into his mouth as he gurgled on his words and the gallons of fluid.  The powerful torrent of waterfall didn’t let up as it only seemed to increase as Giovanni stood over the opening above and kept up his urinating. 

The pressure on Carlos increased as he was shoved underwater as the crushing pressure of the pee stream hit him on the back.  Being underwater was even more chaotic as the swirling of all the water current dragged and pulled Carlos’ fly body back toward the top into a foaming sea of yellow fizz and foam.  Just as Carlos was getting a sense of where he was, Giovanni tilted his hips ever so slightly and aimed his penis in Carlos’ direction.  Sure enough the blazing beam of piss followed the direction and came for Carlos.  One moment Carlos was above water, the next he was dipped and shoved back under only to be caught in a vortex of piss and water and shoved him back to the surface all over again. 

Carlos couldn’t help but sputter out any bitter liquid stuck in his mouth as he shouted out, “STO-”

Giovanni redirected his torrent of hot urine back toward Carlos repeating the endless cycle.  Carlos couldn’t feel his legs or any other part of his body as he reemerged to the surface of the water for the countless time.  Just as Carlos flinched for the oncoming blast, it didn’t come.  Looking around, Carlos saw that Giovanni was running out of steam, or pee to be more exact.  The powerful geyser of yellow fluid was slowing down and soon the mighty waterfall was now just a little dribble.  Soon the dribble turned to droplets.  Carlos watched Giovanni give himself a little shake and tap as the last few drop pelted the yellow ocean below.

“Ahhhh,” The Giant sighed as he put his junk back in it’s trunk and zipped it up.  “Alright, looks like it’s time to go...”

It was now that Carlos realized what was going to happen to him.  He was going to get flushed…

“GIO FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!”  Carlos screamed trying to wave his hands.  He couldn’t move any of them.  He couldn’t see them but he either figured he was too tired to move them, or he lost them somewhere in that water torture he just endured.  Either way he wasn’t able to move, let alone try to swim away.  Horrified Carlos watched as Gio’s hand moved for the handle right above him. 
This was it…

The sound of the toilet handle being pushed on and lightly clinking filled the air, but no torrent of fresh water or massive vortex of draining water happened.  The sound of multiple jiggling of the handle filled the air.

“Uh… Hey Cameron?  I think your toilet is broken,” Giovanni called out.

“Just jiggle it!”

“I’m trying,” Giovanni replied as he wiggled and jiggled the handle every way he could.

Cammy’s voice was heard closer now, “You need to get going?  I’ll take care of it.”

“Thanks,” Giovanni said as he started to leave Carlos in his piss.  “Sorry,” He apologized as he left the toilet unflushed.

Carlos was left floating in the piss warm water as his boyfriend vanished.  Unable to do much, besides continue to drift in the lazy river like current, Carlos waited for the inevitable.  The sound of footsteps coming into the room was heard, but these were softer than the heavy ones before.  They had to belong to Cammy.  Sure enough his face appeared and there was slight chuckle escaping his lips.

“Oooo, you do NOT look good,” Cammy responded to Carlos’ appearance.  Cammy walked off and grabbed his phone before returning, still filming.  “What do you guys think?  Flushing or keep him?  Remember if he lives, you guys don’t win,” Cammy teased everyone. 

There were multiple pinging before Cammy’s grin widen, and he made a tsking sound, “Looks like the crowd decided.”

Carlos was already positive what his fate was.  He should have known the moment he was turned to a fly that there would be no help.  He would be doomed as a fly for the remainder of his life… which was going to only last a few more moments.

Cammy’s hand went for the same handle that Giovanni tried moments ago, “One,” Cammy said as he held the camera at the right angle to record Carlos’ final moments.  “Twooooo,” Cammy cooed as he  did a few things to the handle before there was a different sound like it caught something.  “Threeeeeee,” Cammy sang as he pulled the handle and sure enough the sound of rushing water was heard.  Carlos let out a cry as the watery ocean came to life and things started to swell and ripple.  The vortex of water forming was clear as Carlos was caught up in it.  Everything was being sucked downward in a powerful whirlpool of yellow water.  One moment Carlos was floating the next he was being dragged down and sucked into the dark depths of Cammy’s toilet pipes unable to move.  The feeling of rushing water dragging him off was the last thing that Carlos experienced…

 

 


Dillian was cleaning up his happy mess while watching Cammy close out his stream today.  Never in a million years did Dillian think he would have climaxed to such a weird, yet highly arousing, ordeal of killing a bug.  Dillian had a sense of shame and embarrassment, but there was no denying that he did enjoy the whole stream.

“Time of death,” Cammy joking said looking at his phone and camera at the same time, “30:23.”

Someone left a message in the chat as Cammy announced the time.  Mommy’sboy messaged, “ME!  ME ME ME!”

Dillian watch Cammy’s face light up with surprise, “No way?  Really… 30:20… closest of everyone else,” Cammy announced.  Dillian didn’t want to argue that his time was closer to the 7 minute mark when the bug would have died if Cammy didn’t stop that person from crushing it to death.

Mommy’sboy messaged, “What’s my surprise!?”

“Hmmm…” Cammy thought as he rubbed his chin.  “Well, I’m not feeling hungry right now, but I'm sure that will be different on my next stream,” Cammy gleefully said.  “Soooo?”

“EAT ME CAMMY!” was the response.

Cammy continued to smile, “I can just tell your going to make a nice snack.  Well, this is it for the stream everyone.  See you next time,” Cammy called out with his signature goodbye.  It wasn't long before the stream went dead and Dillian was left in the chat with the loads of other people hanging around. 

Dillian didn’t waste too much time in the chat before leaving and closing the website.  Dillian found out that he might have a new kind of fetish.  As weird and surprising as that was, it wasn’t as surprising as finding out that the person on Cammy’s stream, his technician, looked familiar.  Someone that Dillian felt like he’s ran into a few times before.  And if the technician on stream was somewhere near Dillian… than so was Cammy.

Chapter End Notes:

 

I hope you enjoyed it